PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Great White Peptides

h2s
11-13-2012, 08:21 AM
So these guys get alot of heat, even from some of the guys on this board and Primordial's board.

I have heard some very negative descriptions of their products from guys on board.

However, this was never the case with me. Peptides I used have always come from GWP, and I have always experienced expected results and responses. I am sure someone is going to throw out there the test on their follistatin, but that I personally don't give a shit about. I bet 95+% of the folli on the market is underdosed or not what the sellers believe it is, and GWP doesn't even carry it anymore (as far as I am aware). I think these guys just got taken for a ride. So that is besides the point.

Then the new argument has been that their research chems are not legit, which again has not been the case for me. Now I am not the biggest advocate of research chems, because you never know. But in my dealings with GWP, I have come to trust him and consider him a good guy. So when it came to me needing letro, and needing it quick, I placed an order. (I specifically mentioned the "quick" here because I always get next day delivery due to location, but it shows how rapid shipments go out to everyone).

Then I fell into all of the comments some others were making and became worried. Time to get some bloodwork on my "lab rats" and see if I needed to next day air some pharmacy items. The Results?

Undetectable levels of estrogen.
LH more than twice the high range point
Testosterone 1100+

What is the point of this thread? People will always talk negative about a company (look what we had to go through at Primordial), but alot of the time it just isn't true. These guys really don't deserve the hate they very often get. If you use pharmacy items, I am not telling you to go towards a research chem, but if you don't use pharmacy items, or you need something fast, GWP delivers.

USN HM 350Z
11-13-2012, 10:12 AM
I will be placing my first RC order soon. It is between GWP and Iron Dragon. Have you used ID chems on your rats before?

h2s
11-13-2012, 10:13 AM
I will be placing my first RC order soon. It is between GWP and Iron Dragon. Have you used ID chems on your rats before?

ID has been very good to me as well.

longBallLima
11-13-2012, 10:39 AM
which one do you prefer?

Being completely open and honest, so let me know if anything here is unfair "trashing" or anything else.

I've used their CJC1295, GHRP6 and Torem. The torem, from the described effects and sides, I would be really surprised if it wasn't underdosed or bunk.Tried PM'ing, emailing them and calling the fella i've done business with before (who's always been very helpful otherwise) but couldn't reach on the phone and got some like "how do you know it's underdosed if it's only for research?" on PM.
CJC, absolutely no effect. The magical sleep effects people seem to get, flushes, whatever else, nothing. and that was something like a 6 month run (yah, why stick it that long, right?? lol)
GHRP seemed very legit. Hungry as fuck from the get go.

Honestly what disappointed me a little bit is that the fella I did business with (i dont know if he wants to be named) told me to contact him directly if me or any of my friends had any issues with the products, before just discussing it on any of the forums. I tried to do that, call, leave messages, write, but got no response back other than a smart ass reply to my IM. sort of left a bitter taste in my mouth. i still have some stuff from them though, i'll update this as i use it i guess.

Freepressright
11-13-2012, 10:50 AM
I confess to avoiding GWP for torem this last time around because of the things I'd heard. Instead I opted to use RUI, and that was a huge mistake. I got bunk torem and was totally shut down.

Iron Dragon has always been good. I should have just went with them, but their damn pump bottles are messy.

I would not hesitate using GWP next time around. Their tadalafil and sildenafil are always legit.

h2s
11-13-2012, 10:50 AM
which one do you prefer?

Being completely open and honest, so let me know if anything here is unfair "trashing" or anything else.

I've used their CJC1295, GHRP6 and Torem. The torem, from the described effects and sides, I would be really surprised if it wasn't underdosed or bunk.Tried PM'ing, emailing them and calling the fella i've done business with before (who's always been very helpful otherwise) but couldn't reach on the phone and got some like "how do you know it's underdosed if it's only for research?" on PM.
CJC, absolutely no effect. The magical sleep effects people seem to get, flushes, whatever else, nothing. and that was something like a 6 month run (yah, why stick it that long, right?? lol)

Honestly what disappointed me a little bit is that the fella I did business with (i dont know if he wants to be named) told me to contact him directly if me or any of my friends had any issues with the products, before just discussing it on any of the forums. I tried to do that, call, leave messages, write, but got no response back other than a smart ass reply to my IM. sort of left a bitter taste in my mouth. i still have some stuff from them though, i'll update this as i use it i guess.

Is this in reference to GWP?

Your experience is your experience, I won't label it trashing. If that conversation on the "how do you know.." really took place, that argument is weak, because any researcher is going to test purity prior to use in a lab setting.

The HGH peps have been fine for me. Good sleep, leaning over long term while maintaining lbm, everything seemed fine to me. I know Matt Porter used to recommend boom dosing them, and often mentioned morning hand numbness.

As for the CJC, two questions:
I assume you ordered mod here?
Were you running it solo? If so, your experience is not shocking to me.

Torem I can not comment on, I have never used the SERM from any source.

Freepressright
11-13-2012, 10:51 AM
which one do you prefer?

Which company are you talking about?

h2s
11-13-2012, 10:52 AM
I confess to avoiding GWP for torem this last time around because of the things I'd heard. Instead I opted to use RUI, and that was a huge mistake. I got bunk torem and was totally shut down.

Iron Dragon has always been good. I should have just went with them, but their damn pump bottles are messy.

I would not hesitate using GWP next time around. Their tadalafil and sildenafil are always legit.

I have heard some stories about RUI, so I was not suprised when that occured (I didn't know you used them, or I would have warned you).

Very true Re:ID's bottles. Probably my only complaint. I use an oral syringe, but it still makes a mess.

longBallLima
11-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Is this in reference to GWP?

Your experience is your experience, I won't label it trashing. If that conversation on the "how do you know.." really took place, that argument is weak, because any researcher is going to test purity prior to use in a lab setting.

The HGH peps have been fine for me. Good sleep, leaning over long term while maintaining lbm, everything seemed fine to me. I know Matt Porter used to recommend boom dosing them, and often mentioned morning hand numbness.

As for the CJC, two questions:
I assume you ordered mod here?
Were you running it solo? If so, your experience is not shocking to me.

Torem I can not comment on, I have never used the SERM from any source.

yup, all in reference to GWP, sorry.

CJC was mod and ran solo for a lil over a month then stacked it with GHRP 6.

so i don't misquote or be unfair to anyone, the exact quote was
"As far as torem Not sure what feeling your suppose to get since its for research use only."

that is in my PP board IM inbox and stupid me doesn't have the sent messages, but i think i said something along the lines of "I'm not necessarily getting any effect from it" instead of the formal "My rats are cumming powder when I jerk'em off"

i did try to call and leave messages and i am never abrasive in these types of situation, so all i wanted was to talk directly to my contact there and see if there is anything we could do. i dont think it would have been too difficult to give a call back or take the calls to discuss the matter, really.

That being said, aside from responding in a post or two or asking for recommendations to other companies because of my shaky confidence in their products, I haven't really gone out of my way to create threads or call 'em out in an effort to disrupt operations.

EDIT - and i sure as shit hope their letro is legit lol i got some from an old purchase and plan to use it

h2s
11-13-2012, 11:10 AM
yup, all in reference to GWP, sorry.

CJC was mod and ran solo for a lil over a month then stacked it with GHRP 6.

I wouldn't run the mod solo, it's real benefit is synergy with a GHRP, imo.

so i don't misquote or be unfair to anyone, the exact quote was
"As far as torem Not sure what feeling your suppose to get since its for research use only.".

Actually, that is him covering his ass. My guess is you said you didn't feel anything, which means you are using it, and he can not guide you through a feeling because it is for research only.

that is in my PP board IM inbox and stupid me doesn't have the sent messages, but i think i said something along the lines of "I'm not necessarily getting any effect from it" instead of the formal "My rats are cumming powder when I jerk'em off"

i did try to call and leave messages and i am never abrasive in these types of situation, so all i wanted was to talk directly to my contact there and see if there is anything we could do. i dont think it would have been too difficult to give a call back or take the calls to discuss the matter, really.
I agree.

That being said, aside from responding in a post or two or asking for recommendations to other companies because of my shaky confidence in their products, I haven't really gone out of my way to create threads or call 'em out in an effort to disrupt operations.

EDIT - and i sure as shit hope their letro is legit lol i got some from an old purchase and plan to use it

Well I can assure you the letro I received is legit. I obviously can't comment on letro I haven't taken, but my assumption is that if mine was good, yours probably is as well.

longBallLima
11-13-2012, 11:19 AM
I wouldn't run the mod solo, it's real benefit is synergy with a GHRP, imo.

Actually, that is him covering his ass. My guess is you said you didn't feel anything, which means you are using it, and he can not guide you through a feeling because it is for research only.

I agree.

Well I can assure you the letro I received is legit. I obviously can't comment on letro I haven't taken, but my assumption is that if mine was good, yours probably is as well.

good stuff, i'll definitely update my impressions on the products if they work as expected. I bought some stuff on their sales and also got some freebies from my contact there every now and then, so i have an ostarine and a GW-501516 (my wife, or my rat's wife i guess, used one and didnt get shit from it!). i'll give it a fair assessment when i use it, but it won't change my impression that when an otherwise good customer makes a complaint, they bail.

h2s
11-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Yeah I don't expect you to. Customer Service is always key.

DJM
11-13-2012, 12:35 PM
I have heard some stories about RUI, so I was not suprised when that occured (I didn't know you used them, or I would have warned you).

Very true Re:ID's bottles. Probably my only complaint. I use an oral syringe, but it still makes a mess.

licking the blue residue off the syringe is the best part!!!!!!!!!!

Grape Ape
11-13-2012, 01:22 PM
I have nothing but negative things to say about GWP.

Freepressright
11-13-2012, 02:20 PM
I think the general consensus is that if you want to be assured of quality, Iron Dragon has the best batting average. They cost more than their competitors but you will find little to no negative feedback about them on the net. I can vouch for their products for sure and so can many others.

Just ditch the pump sprayer and put a regular cap on the bottle and you'll be good.

longBallLima
11-13-2012, 02:30 PM

care to share?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the general consensus is that if you want to be assured of quality, Iron Dragon has the best batting average. They cost more than their competitors but you will find little to no negative feedback about them on the net. I can vouch for their products for sure and so can many others.

Just ditch the pump sprayer and put a regular cap on the bottle and you'll be good.

seems to be the case, never read bad things. same goes for SRC with peptides

Jelisej
11-13-2012, 05:00 PM

X2. And still did not receive my packages worth 400 $- after 6 months number of complaints. Its obvious that I'll never see neither money nor products.
Quality of products itself are hit-and-miss, same as Chinese, the only thing is that very often they have stuff that no one else does- I used to buy DSIP from them.
Chines bottles are better though- GWP's are so cheaply made that tops get damaged when you remove cap, and it makes it very difficult to draw liquid out.

Cobalt
11-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Their tadalafil and sildenafil are always legit.

X2 on this.

Also, their Letro is legit as well as their Clomid.
Never had issues with GWP

yoey
11-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Has anyone used there albuterol?

h2s
11-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Has anyone used there albuterol?

I have, thought it was good to go, but it was only albuterol I have used so I can't compare.

yoey
11-21-2012, 03:50 AM
I've posted on a ton of forums over the years. Some things I would like to request:

Can we get a shout box here? These make for nice conversation, a better sence of community and keep small chit chat out of threads.

Can we get a tops statistics box at the top of the page? One that displays most recent threads or threads posted in, top posters, newest members etc..

Did you experience weight loss from it? And what was your dosage

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Grape Ape
11-21-2012, 05:15 AM
??^^

As for GWP:

Their Torem was easily underdosed or not at all.
Their tadalafil did and continues to do nothing for me. Even at 30mg+

Their Clomid I do feel was alright. No way to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure it was legit. Dosed right?; IDK.

2 out of 3 is a bad look for me. I'll go back to PP and see if I can find my qoutes about them.

nate3993
11-21-2012, 07:17 AM
??^^

As for GWP:

Their Torem was easily underdosed or not at all.
Their Torem has and continues to do nothing for me. Even at 30mg+

Their Clomid I do feel was alright. No way to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure it was legit. Dosed right?; IDK.

2 out of 3 is a bad look for me. I'll go back to PP and see if I can find my qoutes about them.

even at 30mg+? that's way low for torem. you make it sound like 30mg of torem is a high dose. you start out taking 120mg then taper down. not sure why you're implying 30mg is a lot. if you had told me that even at 120+mg nothing happened, that would make more sense.

USN HM 350Z
11-21-2012, 07:22 AM
well, just placed an order for Tada, Letro and Ralox. I will update once I use them.

Grape Ape
11-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Misrype. I'll go back and edit. I meant tadalafil. Was rushing at work.

O_RYAN_007
11-21-2012, 09:58 AM
I only use GWP's GHRP-2 and MOD... My rats get all their desired results. I've been using this on them on and off for about 1 year with great result. My rats have also exp desired results with their tada.

As for ID, I think i'd only use their stuff (ASIDE FROM PEPS) since I've never received bunk stuff from them.

Coolazice
11-21-2012, 10:03 AM
If anyone is interested - I have 2 unused GWP Tadalafil that I'll sell for a reasonable price.

burlyman30
11-21-2012, 10:20 AM
If anyone is interested - I have 2 unused GWP Tadalafil that I'll sell for a reasonable price.

Post it in the Buy, Sell, and Trade section with a specific price and see if you have any takers.

Coolazice
11-21-2012, 10:33 AM
Post it in the Buy, Sell, and Trade section with a specific price and see if you have any takers.

That post was more or less just me thinking out loud, but I might have to do that.

Btw, I told you that you'd end up being a moderator someday. ;-)

Freepressright
11-21-2012, 10:44 AM
even at 30mg+? that's way low for torem. you make it sound like 30mg of torem is a high dose. you start out taking 120mg then taper down. not sure why you're implying 30mg is a lot. if you had told me that even at 120+mg nothing happened, that would make more sense.

^^This.

30mg on the fifth week during taper off is logical. Minimum dose for week 1 of torem if you expect any benefit is 90mg, preferably 120.

Cobalt
11-21-2012, 11:16 AM
I love GWP's Tada, got 2 bottles coming in the mail right now, with a bottle of Dapo too.

Nothing but successful research with those two ;)

Grape Ape
11-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Reread the post. It was an edit. I know how to dose Torem.

The tadalafil was ran @ 30mg and I felt nothing.

somm
01-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Has anyone here been using Southern Research for peptides? Or have they been forgotten about? Just looking for some feedback on their products. I don't hear too much about them anymore.

O_RYAN_007
01-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Has anyone here been using Southern Research for peptides? Or have they been forgotten about? Just looking for some feedback on their products. I don't hear too much about them anymore.

They're all the hype on Dat's board. I've never had any exp with their products though.

somm
01-25-2013, 02:47 PM
They're all the hype on Dat's board. I've never had any exp with their products though.

Thanks! I'll look into going with them for my peptides even though their mod grf(129) is quite a bit more expensive the GWP. But if its legit then its worth it.

Matt Porter
02-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Hey guys,

GWP is STILL my 'go to' research peptide source. In fact, I convinced them to make a special order of individual (100mcg) dosed vials of DES IGF-1 (short acting)which is PERFECT for instantly reconstituting w/bac water and using all 100 mcg pre workout.

They also gave me a pretty generous discount code - PORTER25

-Matt

nate3993
02-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Hey guys,

GWP is STILL my 'go to' research peptide source. In fact, I convinced them to make a special order of individual (100mcg) dosed vials of DES IGF-1 (short acting)which is PERFECT for instantly reconstituting w/bac water and using all 100 mcg pre workout.

They also gave me a pretty generous discount code - PORTER25

-Matt
said code was not available

ktrainXr
03-15-2013, 05:03 PM
GWP tada seemed good to me...although they keep changing the suspension liquid. They do have these 10mL silda and tada spray bottles for ten bucks...surprisingly effective and handy. Oh, I mean handy as in convenient...not 'handy' as involving a tube of super slick, a hacked brazzers account, and a superfast internet connection...of course.

Although I think they are legit, I don't trust the purity/consistancy of their peps for long term use. I noticed variability in the amount of vacuum between their Ipam vials as well as a bit of difficulty reconstituting 2 mg Ipam with 1 mL of bac water. I have used 98% pure lab grade stuff before and had no dissolution issues at all.

My real question/concern though...they advertise the sterile water as being a solution with 0.9% benzyl alcohol...which would then actually make it bac water. Nevertheless, I don't think it has 0.9% benzyl b/c it stings just like regular sterile water. I get no stinging sensation from the good stuff... aka Hospira brand Bacteriostatic Water.

Coolazice
08-12-2013, 05:09 PM
I had a question for GWP concerning the shelf-life of Tadalafil and submitted it about 2 or so weeks ago via their "Contact Us" link and still haven't received a reply yet. I won't do business with that company again... regardless of whether or not their products are as advertised. Oh, and it shouldn't take them 5 business days to get a product to me when H2S lives roughly in the same area as them and got a package to me in 2 days (if I remember correctly).

O_RYAN_007
08-12-2013, 08:11 PM
SRC is my new source for peps... Yes they are more expensive, but I could FEEL a difference when i used the mod/ghrp-2 combo.

burlyman30
08-13-2013, 05:09 PM
SRC is my new source for peps... Yes they are more expensive, but I could FEEL a difference when i used the mod/ghrp-2 combo.

I've heard nothing but good about these guys. Will be going here next time I spend money for peps. Should've gone there last time, but a low low price from debora lured me in.

O_RYAN_007
08-13-2013, 08:39 PM
How is your experience with Debora Labs? I just bit the fkn bullet and told myself I just need to use the best. I was completely pleased with the customer service, cold pack shipping, and most of all, the Quality of the product!

burlyman30
08-14-2013, 12:51 AM
I wrote about my experience in the debora labs thread, so I won't go into detail here. They were professional in their communication to me, but ultimately, I won't be ordering from them again.

Jelisej
08-14-2013, 03:13 AM
I did not like them at all.