PDA

View Full Version : Bulletproof Coffee - what is in yours ?

Haritec
11-28-2013, 09:35 AM
I have seen a few posts on here about bulletproof coffee. Wondering what you all put in yours. This is the recipe I use:

about 1 oz water
4.5 TBSP PN whey protein isolate
1.5 TBSP soya lecithin
1.5 TBSP Coconut Oil
Blend ( I blend in water first cause the protein powder seems to clump when I add hot coffee)

Add coffee and blend again

I add the soya lecithin as it is a good source of choline so helps a bit with brain chemistry - and phosphorous for ATP.

Lecithin is composed of 19-21% Phosphatidylcholine, 8-20% Phosphatidylethanolamine, 20-21% Inositol phosphatides, 33-35% Soybean oil, 2-5% Sterols, 5% Carbohydrates/free, 1% Moisture, and 5-11% Other phosphatides.
Clinical studies have shown benefit in acne, in improving liver function, and in lowering cholesterol, but clinical studies in dementia and dyskinesias have found no benefit.

Scope75
11-28-2013, 09:39 AM
That's not BP coffee at all. Lol

My BP coffee has
4-8tbs KG butter
2-3tbs MCT oil

milehighguy
11-28-2013, 10:06 AM
1-2 tbs KG butter
3 tbs MCT oil

I'm hooked! Dumped Starbucks for BP coffee and won't go back. Actually dropped the NPept in the mornings cause the BP coffee gives me what I need.

Haritec
11-28-2013, 10:18 AM
pardon my ignorance - what is KG butter?

milehighguy
11-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Kerry Gold
Butter from grass fed cows

Haritec
11-28-2013, 10:47 AM
apparently not allowed in Canada - go figure

Anelo
11-28-2013, 10:50 AM
This sounds good mate basically having this sort of thing can be awesome i mean it can leave a good impact on health and at the same time is good when it comes to taste that can be pretty good.

physical therapy emr (https://www.pinterest.com/emrnews1/pyhsical-therapy-emr/)

WesleyInman
11-28-2013, 11:41 AM
This is awesome!! Never tried it but now I will :)

milehighguy
11-28-2013, 11:43 AM
This is awesome!! Never tried it but now I will :)

Please try! If you drink coffee this is bad ass

WesleyInman
11-28-2013, 11:51 AM
I have a horrible coffee habit ever since I had my daughter.

My bulletproof coffee this morning was one pot of Hazelnut light and sweet....75mgs E, 200c, 100a. That will wake you up quick.

I absolutely will try this coffee..thanx for the recommendation, love trying new stuff :)

pman42
11-29-2013, 12:36 AM
I fucking hate bulletproof exec. guy acts like he invented jesus just because he lost some weight and "hacked" his body. big deal. if you're overweight and unhealthy and have a bunch of cash, yeah you could probably do some amazing things to your health.

bulletproof coffee is a crock of shit, it's the dietary principle everyone on here knows about (ketogenesis) combined with a stimulant. big fucking deal, man has walked on the moon and you're saying... to add fat to coffee. let me go spend some money on your mold-free coffee now.

Scope75
11-29-2013, 01:28 AM
I fucking hate bulletproof exec. guy acts like he invented jesus just because he lost some weight and "hacked" his body. big deal. if you're overweight and unhealthy and have a bunch of cash, yeah you could probably do some amazing things to your health.

bulletproof coffee is a crock of shit, it's the dietary principle everyone on here knows about (ketogenesis) combined with a stimulant. big fucking deal, man has walked on the moon and you're saying... to add fat to coffee. let me go spend some money on your mold-free coffee now.
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/null_zpsee5c63b5.jpg

To bad BP coffee actually works.

Dave Aspery BP exec. rubs me the wrong way too but what he says does work and works damn good.