PDA

View Full Version : how long between cycles dienazone

rockforcedad
12-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Im almost done with my first bottle of dienazone its Awesome i was wondering how long do i need to wait to do another cycle of this stuff?

mahatma
12-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Typically, time on = time off, however, there are many factors to consider which is why its a good reson to have some cheap bloodwork done.

Cobalt
12-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Like mahatma said, time on = time off.

Getting into more detail, Time on + PCT Time = Time off.

So, if you run 8 weeks of dienazone, then take 4 weeks for PCT, your off time should be 12 weeks.

However, that is a minimum and most will suggest waiting a little longer.

Jelisej
12-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Yeah, everyone has different formula; I was told this one:
(Cycle + PCT) X2= time off tough in that formula pct time is same time as cycle time- tough last pct part includes little bit of test boosters or vitamins, further liver "cleansing"

anyway for average longer cycle it comes as: (13 + 13) x2= 26 so if we add all this together we get 26+26= 52 weeks which is a year, so it means one cycle per year (or two shorter)

weekend
12-03-2013, 05:33 PM
^jel, i have done one cycle per year now for 3 years.

they have been 10 weeks, 16 weeks and this one will probably 16 as well.

next year i will try primo, but after that considering switching to mainly shorter cycles.

is two 8 week cycles in a year worse than one 16 week cycle?

i like the idea of more extended recovery period, but i also feel like blasting higher doses twice a year might give better results.

just thinkin.

i definitely don't wanna be on TRT any time soon...

Jelisej
12-03-2013, 05:44 PM
To be honest, there are lot of grey areas which needs research- and I mean on effect on neurotransmitters, and hypothalamus as well
Hormones affect level of neurotransmitters but it can go other way round as well- and some research on nandrolone showed that it can have effect for 5-6 times a lenght cycle, basically it still affect mood (irritability) somewhat which means that neurotransmitters connected to E2 are involved (serotonin perhaps some others?)
Also there is some kind of feedback mechanism on hypothalamus and basically too frequent use or too high doses dont really give "right results"

So, old school bb-ers kind of got it right, they used to say that "receptors needs refreshing" which is also part of recovery (IMO)

Testosterone wise- I think recovery should happen anyway, but there is danger that brain can reset its baseline point...

Shorter or longer cycle? Something I change opinion every week.... But 2 shorter cycles seems ok...

weekend
12-03-2013, 05:47 PM
interesting take.

what is your cycle history jel?

i would love a detailed description of that.

Jelisej
12-03-2013, 06:10 PM
It is funny, but I'm not sure- I've done lot of "hormonal tweaking", (for example adding progesterone or pregnenolone etc...)and I've done them in similar fassion as cycle- but I had no muscle gains, (it was not target ayway) also I was treating injuries on shoulder and elbow that I made proper cycles so I would say 2 cycles- where I went from 175 to 190 lb.
I had illness in which all was lost and I was down to 165lb tough I went back up to my 175 lb.
At the moment I'm doing some "testings" which involves lot of stuff, but again its not typical cycle and gaining/keeping muscles is not main target tough I would like to have some more mass...

USN HM 350Z
12-03-2013, 06:53 PM
love reading your posts J.

therealest77
12-03-2013, 06:55 PM
I have two unopened bottles of Dienezone I'm willing to sell for $30ea. Still in the bubble wrap.

Anyone interested ?

Cobalt
12-03-2013, 06:58 PM
I have two unopened bottles of Dienezone I'm willing to sell for $30ea. Still in the bubble wrap.

Anyone interested ?

We've got a buy/sell/trade area at the bottom of the forum, you'll have better luck there.

weekend
12-03-2013, 07:32 PM
So what are the steroids you have used and for how long?

- - - Updated - - -

Peptides as well

Jelisej
12-03-2013, 08:03 PM
From steroids I used Masteron- once prop and other enthanate, prop cycle was 6 or 7 weeks combined with some DHEA isomers, plus dermacrine and there was something else cannot rember, some ph I think I used HCG as well, other time was mast ent 9 weeks with also some DHEA isomers i used T3+ T4, mixture of pregnenolone progesterone, bit of DHEA I used HCG as well
From AI first time I used arimidex but was not quite happy so I went back to ATD, second time I used Aromasin
It was all while back ago, and on top of that I do make plans but I change stuff as I go along-

As for peptides- I used GHRP-2 mostly with some CJC-1297, but did GHRP-6 as well, and once I used Ipamorelin. Dosing and scheduling also changed over time- for example first time I used it was GHRP-2 with CJC-1297 and I used 3X a day which had some fat loss results- but it also depleted my thyroid hormone levels, that was like few years ago- over time I realised that one dose at night is good enough, what I like from peptides is that after cesation GH secretion is better- so these days I use GHRP-2 200 mcg before sleep, and I use it periodically few months on then off- , if I get hands on cheap CJC/MOD I use it as well if not, I dont

OK, maybe you'll find interesting my conclusion- that secret is somewhere between good level and availability of Leptin, T3, Cortisol and Insulin
GH, E2 and testosterone are working in conjuction- but if former T3 are not readily available- they will be more-less useless.

weekend
12-03-2013, 08:11 PM
so, can i reduce the thyroid depletion by using the regimen you posted earlier with the iodine, etc.?

Jelisej
12-03-2013, 08:17 PM
so, can i reduce the thyroid depletion by using the regimen you posted earlier with the iodine, etc.?

Yes, unless you're hypothyroid but even in that case it will still help a lot. That combo is a real bomb. Iodine really helps thyroid and selenium as well plus it makes fat metabolism more efficient and it reduces number of thyroid antibodies so its used for thyroid autoimmune diseases (which accounts for vast majority of thyroid disorders)

Also lot of stuff adds l-tyrosine at morning or afternoon and trypthophan which kind of fits in.

weekend
12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
would you say i should run the combo during the entire time i use GH peptides?

Jelisej
12-03-2013, 08:27 PM
You can use it all year round, if you feel like it. You're quite young and at peak otherwise I would tell you to use it all year round, but its not really neccessary.

weekend
12-03-2013, 08:54 PM
cool, it won't upregulate my thyroid too much during PCT and lead to muscle loss will it?

Scope75
12-03-2013, 09:07 PM

I need to get my shit together and start that protocol too.

rockforcedad
12-04-2013, 03:43 AM
Well i only got one bottle and everyone said i should do 2 ml instead of the recomended 1 ml so it only lasted 15 days. on the next cycle should i use more bottles?

How many weeks is ok to use it?

weekend
12-04-2013, 04:04 AM
So... You might want to get more bottles now if your cycle isn't done yet... What's your pct look like??

rockforcedad
12-04-2013, 08:08 AM
Well its ganna take a while for the stuff to get here so im just ganna have to cut this cycle short. Its my first time ever messing with this kind of stuff and for my PCT i got Revolution PCT 60 capsules so 30 days worth. I ordered 2 more bottles and im ganna do a full 30 day cycle in February

weekend
12-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Try a 45 day cycle maybe.

And since your cycle was so short hopefully that PCT will work. Next time for a strong prohormone you'll want to use a SERM.

rockforcedad
12-04-2013, 10:53 AM
whats a SERM?

- - - Updated - - -

Its got an estrogen blocker

- - - Updated - - -

whats a good one you would recommend?

nate3993
12-04-2013, 12:58 PM
still probably should run clomid as a late pct

weekend
12-04-2013, 03:55 PM
I agree. 10 days will be enough for a 15 day cycle... Buy more for your next cycle which will need 30+ days of a SERM.

Google is your friend..

Devastatingdave
12-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Well i only got one bottle and everyone said i should do 2 ml instead of the recomended 1 ml so it only lasted 15 days. on the next cycle should i use more bottles?

How many weeks is ok to use it?
Next cycle you are safe to run six weeks without problems. I find 2-3ml is really the sweet spot for gains with low sides.

Jack O'Neill
12-05-2013, 12:34 PM
whats a SERM?

- - - Updated - - -

Its got an estrogen blocker

- - - Updated - - -

whats a good one you would recommend?

It would be smart to know all is concerning a PH cycle (including PCT and AI) before starting one! I find it incredible....

And I think a SERM is required after a full Dien cycle.

Dienazone highly increases BP. Did you check your BP lastly? Do you take supplements for that ? Hawthorn, Talos.....