PDA

View Full Version : Quick STEAL on STRAPS!! Early Christmas Kinda :)

GYMnTONIC.com
12-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Hey Swole Source, quick favor I wanna pass on to anyone who needs it.

I actually broke my last pair of straps last week, I use the Altus super thin leather straps. Softest most comfortable straps you will ever find. Anyways, they stopped making them, they can be hard to find. I found a pair on ebay for 12 bucks..paid for a few..the guy refunded me 2 days later, he didnt have them. Another seller $16, same story, refunded me. Saw a pair on amazon for $42 didn't blink at that price.

Long story short, I am competing next Friday and NEED these. So I made a few calls. Was only going to buy 2 pair, but to my surprise the retailer wanted to dump his stock. $5 bucks a pair if I buy 50. I bought them without hesitation!!

I have sold 30 pair at cost in 1 hour to my friends. I have about 20 left. If anyone wants in. $5 bucks. $2 bucks for shipping. The only catch is that they cannot ship until next Tues or so. Tracking shows Tues for me, but it is Holiday season. If i have any left over I will put up on my store and make a nice little profit.

Not offering these on any other forum...so this is a gift of sorts.

PM me ASAP if you want a pair or two. Paypal is preferred.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/AltusStraps_zps53c9fe11.png (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/AltusStraps_zps53c9fe11.png.html)

GYMnTONIC.com
12-05-2013, 12:49 PM
These things are moving fast.

**Edit** I have 5 left!!

Any payments go to "orders@gymntonic.com" via paypal. I will need shipping addresses as well for anyone who orders.

GYMnTONIC.com
12-06-2013, 10:14 AM
All SOLD OUT. Happy that some of the SS crew got these.

Really think you guys are going to be super super impressed with these straps!!!! Like I said my personal favorite. I kept 4 pair for myself in case I can't find them ever again!! If I can find another package deal, Ill buy and put them on this thread again for the SS crew as a potential favor. $5 bucks for those straps truly is a steal.

Anyways my tracking shows arrival Mon/Tues..the day they arrive to me, they will ship same day!!!! I will post up in thread when they go out and if you need individual tracking numbers, please do let me know. It might be easier for me to do upon request only since I believe out of the 50pairs, I have to now ship 30+ :)

THANX SS! And enjoy

SoCal-Nutrition
12-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Doh, I hate my nylon straps!

Will keep my eyes peeled for next time these are available ;)

And, that's one hell of a deal, Wes!

WesleyInman
12-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Ok so Tuesday has come and gone. The package didn't arrive as scheduled.

Everything is late unfortunately due to the Holidays. It still shows that it is due now, "today", so if it is here, the straps will ship out to everyone today. And if not, then I will check in with everyone 2morrow. Very sorry for the delay but these will go out momentarily :) :)

GYMnTONIC.com
12-13-2013, 07:55 PM
All straps have shipped. I PM'd everyone tracking. Sorry for the short messages, but I have to update 40+ people..so these were essentially just tracking numbers.

If there are any issues, etc, with any orders upon arrival, please do post up or PM me. Thanks again and enjoy these straps!!

burlyman30
12-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Straps arrived today! Thanks Wes!

milehighguy
12-16-2013, 08:27 PM
Straps arrived today! Thanks Wes!

X2
And thanks for letting me add on to my order. Extra goodies much appreciated!

weekend
12-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Got mine! What a deal! Thanks wes!