PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Sales at SoCal-Nutrition

SoCal-Nutrition
12-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Some amazing deals and pricing:
Black Friday 2013 (http://socal-nutrition.com/black-friday)

WesleyInman
12-06-2013, 01:10 PM
^^ BIG BUMP ^^

You guys have to check this out..Im in shock.

I just bought 2 methadrol extreme by BL for $39.99 EACH!!!!!!!! I literally had to check the screen 2-3x to see if my eyes deceived me.

They retail for 75-80 dollars per bottle, so this is literally half price!!!!!!!!

If you need a huge bulker for the winter, you will NEVER find anyone that can touch this price..honestly no where.

THANK YOU So-CAL!!

booklifter
12-06-2013, 02:53 PM
I just bought 2 methadrol extreme by BL for $39.99 EACH!!!!!!!! I literally had to check the screen 2-3x to see if my eyes deceived me.

Rob's a stand-up guy so I'll take any excuse to bump his thread - what kind of liver protection are you taking with that? I've noticed that compared to most of the seasoned vets here you seem very enthusiastic about (di)methyls but I think I also saw something once about you only using Liv52 (which I have and like, but do not rely on without other stuff including udca)... 8 weeks at 2 of those a day seems like... well anyway, what kind of liver protection?

WesleyInman
12-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Rob's a stand-up guy so I'll take any excuse to bump his thread - what kind of liver protection are you taking with that? I've noticed that compared to most of the seasoned vets here you seem very enthusiastic about (di)methyls but I think I also saw something once about you only using Liv52 (which I have and like, but do not rely on without other stuff including udca)... 8 weeks at 2 of those a day seems like... well anyway, what kind of liver protection?

Yeah di-methyls are pretty toxic but they are very effective and I have seen them controlled effectively via bloodwork with support consitently taken. Plus I have always seen the liver return to normal so long as the client is not abusing other items, or continual use of AAS. Granted, I am not a huge fan of temporary gains..but if a client/customer wants to bulk or add a bunch of size quickly, my job is to explain to them what is going to happen when they come off and how to use it safely. Many guys often want a temporary gain or the added benefit of "muscle memory" they believe they will get using these.

The Meth Xtreme is a heavy hitter. I ran one of my guys on this for 30 days about 2 months ago. We changed his diet and his routine. He gained about 25lbs and his bench press went up 50+lbs and his deadlift about 50+ as well. I ran him with Liv52. Liv52 has been medically studied and evaluated and shown to be effective in patients within a hospital setting. It is what most other supports are based upon. For some odd reason, because it is affordable people don't speak of it as highly as should be.

Either way, this deal was for a client/customer. He is going to do one bottle and wait 6months to do the other. I have him on Liv52, 3 pills per day, extra water and milk thistle. I do agree TUDCA/UDCA is a good option as well :)