PDA

View Full Version : Max-LMG

pitboss
12-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Never tried this stuff due to the possibility of gyno. Back in the day, though, I ran something called Propadrol that is apparently close to LMG and had no issues. Thinking of running LMG with Mechadrol. Anyone with some insight on LMG?

burlyman30
12-07-2013, 01:27 AM
It's very similar to deca, but in an oral form. It is easier on the liver, as it is a 13-ethinyl vs a 17-alpha alkalate. It's not harsh on the system in comparison to many other compounds, but is an effective "wet" compound. The gains are gradual and consistent in contrast to a superdrol type compound with gains fast and furious. I've used it in conjunction with a dry compound, I think PPs turinabol, and it was a nice addition.

Rodja
12-08-2013, 08:41 PM
It has not just one, but two chances to aromatize. Tread carefully.

pitboss
12-08-2013, 11:52 PM
It has not just one, but two chances to aromatize. Tread carefully.

Would taking it with hdrol, mechadrol or epi counteract any of that aromatization? How about a strong AI ( letro ) every other ( or third ) day?

burlyman30
12-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Would taking it with hdrol, mechadrol or epi counteract any of that aromatization? How about a strong AI ( letro ) every other ( or third ) day?

I would not count on any of those anabolic compounds counteracting aromatization. Any AI in moderate doses should be sufficient, though.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-09-2013, 02:13 AM
what would you think about low dosed AI and Stano?

totalflexblog
12-09-2013, 04:04 AM
Prohormone and designer steroid profiles - Methoxygonadiene (http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/methoxygonadiene/)
May be interesting to some.

burlyman30
12-09-2013, 08:16 AM
what would you think about low dosed AI and Stano?

This would be effective for most everyone with the caveat that dosage and individual body chemistry will be the final determinants.

pitboss
12-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Prohormone and designer steroid profiles - Methoxygonadiene (http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/methoxygonadiene/)
May be interesting to some.

Thanks, totalflex, awesome info there.