PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else sensitive to estrogen suppression?

Freepressright
11-13-2012, 10:05 AM
I was reading with excitement the ingredient label on PNI's "Paragon" NMDA product until I kicked up the anti-estrogens in it. For me, that's a red light.

Almost any product that touts it's anti-estrogen properties completely crushes me. I will have no libido, I become a raging dickhead and my joints will hurt.

The Sustain Alpha gel I can get away with two pumps max. I've been doing one pump lately and getting benefit. Much more than that and my estrogen suffers.

Anyone else out there experience similar effects?

longBallLima
11-13-2012, 11:12 AM
I think so? LOL my last PCT i had a slight libido decrease, but i was an asshole, i believe LOL

i estimated it to be fairly normal, but really can't say if i'm any more sensitive than the avg guy

BBG
11-13-2012, 06:22 PM
I break out a little (and I never ever break out). Get super fucking pissed off at everything (usually a pretty relaxed guy, though obviously not always). Achey joints. Don't really lose the libido, though, or the function.

h2s
11-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Letro destroyed my libido and cause multiple acne flare ups. But i expected both.

Rulk
11-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Just achy joints to the max. Libido does not suffer at all, I think it gets a little better for a while and then starts to go back to normal.

Eden
11-13-2012, 07:22 PM
I've never had a problem with libido, but I do get emotional side effects from hell.

naeydrin
11-13-2012, 07:54 PM
No issue with SA at 5 pumps. The only issue I have had with any ai type product is achy joints but even that is mild.

DJM
11-13-2012, 08:34 PM
nada here
in pct once i got a little moody, knew what it was and corrected it fast, only time tho

Rulk
11-16-2012, 05:31 PM
I don't know if this is related.. but after taking SA topical for about a month, I stopped. For the last week I have been slightly depressed and unmotivated to lift or do jits. Sucks because while on SA I was feeling pretty good, my appetite was up, I was strong and muscles were full and primed. May have something with me working over 2 months with only a couple of weekends off too.

h2s
11-16-2012, 05:42 PM
The sa could have been shielding your exhaustion

harbonah
11-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Letro destroyed my libido and cause multiple acne flare ups. But i expected both.

Oddly letro was fine for me. Only 2 substance have ever killed my libido the original Tren Xtreme & ATD they both nuked my libido.