PDA

View Full Version : Article nonsense

BBG
12-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Has anyone ever read an article and come across a line like this: “I keep red meat in the precontest diet because the saturated fat keeps testosterone levels high,” says IFBB Pro League bodybuilder and trainer/nutritionist George Farah.

And then you're like... well this article is worthless. Seriously though, for a natural athlete, maybe this applies. But IFBB Pros?

Scope75
12-09-2013, 10:34 AM
I just finished reading that article and I highly doubt that's what is keeping his test levels elevated.

burlyman30
12-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Hahaha. That's hilarious.

nate3993
12-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Ive been reading up on Farah. He's quite the person. Rodja was talking about how he makes cookie cutter diet's/ cycles for a lot of people. Then recently I did reading about how Farah makes his clients take DNP(although not totally confirmed it's prolly true), and what people were saying was that basically, if u have a real chance at IFBB, he'll take time to work with you seriously. If you're just a whatever competitor, he sends you your cookie cutter diet/ cycle. Farah needs to shrink Kai. Kai's fukin bi's are so ugly. They're too big! Even for IFBB. And then his waist. Farah was saying his waist was good at the Olympia. HELLLL No. I just hate what IFBB is now. So much politics, disgustingly large guys, and no symmetry. Although I will say, this decades ifbb's such as McMillan or Big Ramy, seem to be very big, and have tight waists. So I think that's the future of IFBB. Same huge guys, If not bigger, but with smaller waists. I really hope they don't find something to make these guys bigger though cuz that's the last thing we need. We need smaller, more symmetrical guys.

BBG
12-09-2013, 11:26 AM
I think that's where the physique competitions are coming in. I'll be competing in May in Pittsburgh for Physique.

burlyman30
12-09-2013, 12:47 PM
I think that's where the physique competitions are coming in. I'll be competing in May in Pittsburgh for Physique.

Let us know how that goes. As far as physique as an alternative to BBing... most of the BB guys at the local level are not much more built than the physique guys. That changes a bit at the regional level and quite a bit at national level shows.

longBallLima
12-09-2013, 01:13 PM
What Olympia competitor wasn't symmetrical?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

burlyman30
12-09-2013, 01:50 PM
What Olympia competitor wasn't symmetrical?

I'm thinking the word usage was a mistake. Symmetrical indicates equality from side to side. I think he was talking about aesthetics.

longBallLima
12-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Let us know how that goes. As far as physique as an alternative to BBing... most of the BB guys at the local level are not much more built than the physique guys. That changes a bit at the regional level and quite a bit at national level shows.

Makes more sense. I really like Shawn Rhodden's shape

longBallLima
12-09-2013, 03:09 PM
I know a guy who trains under fakhri mubarak. He boosts testosterone with red meat too. And by putting novice competitors on a g of test a week almost year round lol

nate3993
12-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Yeah. I meant aesthetics. My bad