PDA

View Full Version : PhytoTest

Haritec
12-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Digging around at home I found I have two bottles of Primordial Performance PhytoTest that had been stuffed to the back of the medicine cabinet.

Anyone have experience good /bad with this ? Is there a shelf life ? Would these be beneficial in PCT or save for a natty stack of some kind ?

weekend
12-13-2013, 04:37 PM
sounds expired, send them over here

- - - Updated - - -

but in all seriousness, they would go great POST pct.

do your pct and then add them when you feel fully recovered. i liked that product quite a bit.

Scope75
12-13-2013, 06:42 PM
What weekend said or use it as part of a nice natty stack.
I liked it along with Anabeta and Erase.

Cdsnuts
12-14-2013, 11:06 AM
I always used it as part of my PCT. But then again I was always paranoid, so my PCT's would always be "overkill" I loved the stuff. It was great as part of a natty stack as well. Matter of fact, I used to like my PP Pct's so much, I would run them As natty stack all their own.

Cdsnuts
12-14-2013, 11:21 AM
Digging around at home I found I have two bottles of Primordial Performance PhytoTest that had been stuffed to the back of the medicine cabinet.

Anyone have experience good /bad with this ? Is there a shelf life ? Would these be beneficial in PCT or save for a natty stack of some kind ?

Or you could always sell one to me......

Jack O'Neill
12-14-2013, 02:04 PM
I used it after an Andromass v2 cycle for my PCT with PP TRSv2. Very great feelings! I even used it alone off cycle. Best feeling, best stamina best libido

Haritec
12-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Thanks for all the feedback - making me wish I had more of this !!

One week into Epistane / Epi-Andro run ... will definitely keep these in mind as part of PCT.

nate3993
12-14-2013, 08:40 PM
Ha! But all of you have failed to point out that the main ingredient in Phyto test, Fenugreek, can raise some people's prolactin. When I took Titanium, the natty t boosting supp that's main ingredient is Fenugreek, it never aided to my libido, and kinda lowered it. Now, I do think it may have to do with the fact that I'm a little normally higher on prolactin, but still something that needed to be pointed out.

Jack O'Neill
12-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Ha! But all of you have failed to point out that the main ingredient in Phyto test, Fenugreek, can raise some people's prolactin. When I took Titanium, the natty t boosting supp that's main ingredient is Fenugreek, it never aided to my libido, and kinda lowered it. Now, I do think it may have to do with the fact that I'm a little normally higher on prolactin, but still something that needed to be pointed out.

^^^ Interesting. So it'd be people dependant?

Cdsnuts
12-16-2013, 07:05 PM
^^^ Interesting. So it'd be people dependant?

I guess like most things, yes. It never had that effect on me. But then again, AHV2 made me feel like shit and other guys on here absolutely loved it.