PDA

View Full Version : Angel Dust 1,3 dmaa on the way out...

GYMnTONIC.com
12-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Quick heads up.

The Angel Dust pre-workout by Blackstone Labs is on it's last leg. Spoke to BL directly this morning.

This has been our top selling pre-workout for 6 months straight. Great product.

The Watermelon version is SOLD OUT.

There are approximately 50 units left of the Angel Dust LEMON ICE.

These will sell out quickly. So if you need this, i would recommend you grab some from myself or So-Cal Nutrition because once they are gone..they are gone.

This happened with CRAZE. We pressured our customers to stock up..they did not. A week after we gave notice, they were selling for $200 a container and everyone was paying insane prices.

We have 1 bottle for 44.99 before your discount SWOLE.

We have 4 for sale in the Christmas list section for 135 + shipping. With your "SWOLE" discount this is probably about $135 shipped.

You will not see this price ever again.

Once the 1,3 dmaa version is sold out..A new version will return that does not contain 1,3 dmaa.

We have other options also such as Mr. Hyde, MethyldreneEPH, Nitraflex by Gat, and we are adding the new 1-MR vortex, etc...

Thanx Swole Source

LINK TO STORE
Christmas Sale "4 bottles" Angel Dust Pre-Workout LEMON ICE by Blackstone Labs (http://stores.gymntonic.com/-strse-269/Christmas-Sale-%224-bottles%22/Detail.bok)

nate3993
12-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Hmmmm. I just don't know that Angel Dust has the same infamy that Craze does. And I'm kind of kicking myself for not stocking up on craze. I saw ebay prices :( right now that u mentioned it. I'd be down to to buy 10 or more tubs if it's really gonna sell for more. I love buying and selling supps haha.