PDA

View Full Version : Who's lifting on Christmas??

WesleyInman
12-18-2013, 01:02 PM
Does anyone else here have the annual ritual of Training on Christmas Day??

It's my favorite day of the year to train. Gym is always full of hot women, and it's a very good atmosphere. Super excited to be hitting the gym this Holiday, then the rest of the day is a bulking day with turkey/ham and Chinese food at night-time!!

Anyone else here going?

BoneDaddy
12-18-2013, 01:10 PM
My gym is always closed on Christmas day, never mind the hot chics! I obviously need to be hitting your gym. I'll definitely be getting in some serious cardio before the 'festivities' though. Hiking, mountain biking, or the like.

O_RYAN_007
12-18-2013, 02:34 PM
I will be training on Christmas Eve as I will be traveling early morning to be with family that we haven't seen much this year. Hunting for me on Christmas!

Scope75
12-18-2013, 02:59 PM
I'll be lifting.... Plates of food and forks all damn day.

ryhigh
12-18-2013, 04:33 PM
I will be there. New gym, new state for me so idk what itll be like. My old gym was closed on Xmas but I use to work there so I had a key. Have no food to look forward to this year :( probably gonna hit up In-n-Out

weekend
12-18-2013, 04:52 PM
I will be there. New gym, new state for me so idk what itll be like. My old gym was closed on Xmas but I use to work there so I had a key. Have no food to look forward to this year :( probably gonna hit up In-n-Out

in n out suuuuucks

get some real food bro

ryhigh
12-18-2013, 04:55 PM
Blasphemy!!!!!!!

burlyman30
12-18-2013, 05:31 PM
in n out suuuuucks

Have to agree... there is so much better to choose from.

ryhigh
12-18-2013, 05:41 PM
There IS better out there, but its my fail safe and always open. I don't think im gonna feel like cooking on Xmas

Cobalt
12-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Won't be lifting on xmas day. I do plan on xmas eve though...

I'll be stuck with the wife at her parents house :(

burlyman30
12-18-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm out of town with wife's fam on 24th-25th... there is an Anytime Fitness in that town that I have access to, but those 2 days are pretty full of family stuff. I plan to hit the gym on the 23rd and 26th and just make the best of a busy week.

Scope75
12-18-2013, 07:01 PM
What???
In n out is killer...
2-3 double doubles protein style no sauce with tomato onion extra lettuce and pickles is how I get down there.

Haritec
12-18-2013, 07:08 PM
my kid and I have a 16 week program laid out Christmas Day turns out to be a workout day - so we will be lifting. Our goal is not to miss a day of this one - our problem has always been consistency.

nate3993
12-18-2013, 11:25 PM
I used to think in n out= protein= Better than most fast good and then I thought about it and was like nah. The onion and the tomatoe are the only things on that burger that are "healthy."

Chipotle is the absolute healthiest "fast food" you can buy.Freakin love chipotle. I can get my protein, my fat, carbs, and even some veggies all in one! Only GMO is the oil they cook it in and of course the chips/corn. But I never buy the chips or get corn on it. And come 2015, maybe 2014, chipotle is gonna be completely non GMO. What's not to love?

olddawg
12-19-2013, 10:11 AM
I am, fucking mother in law will be here and it's either that or kill her....hmmmm....

Jack O'Neill
12-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Workout at home and back and biceps planned for Christmas :)

Great family dinner planned on 26th :)

burlyman30
12-19-2013, 11:23 AM
I am, fucking mother in law will be here and it's either that or kill her....hmmmm....

There's no reason you can't do both.

olddawg
12-19-2013, 12:26 PM
There's no reason you can't do both.

I'm not fucking my wife and mother in law if that's what you mean by "do both"
lol that woman has me shaking when I know I'm gonna see her and it's because I can't take care of her out of respect for my wife. Sucks!

spinyvegeta
12-19-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm lifting. 24hr gym and kids are away!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

nate3993
12-19-2013, 12:55 PM
No lifting on Christmas. I don't think my gym is open.

And OD! I emailed u since we hadn't heard from u in a while. Glad ur doing ok.

burlyman30
12-19-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm not fucking my wife and mother in law if that's what you mean by "do both"
lol that woman has me shaking when I know I'm gonna see her and it's because I can't take care of her out of respect for my wife. Sucks!

Haha... you took that to a whole different level than I was thinking. I meant kill the MIL and workout, but it seems you had other things in mind...

olddawg
12-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Haha... you took that to a whole different level than I was thinking. I meant kill the MIL and workout, but it seems you had other things in mind...

ha ha, I knew what you meant. Couldn't kill her, but I could live without ever seeing her fat face, achem, I mean seeing her again.

- - - Updated - - -

really? I didn't get it, I'll check again now.

- - - Updated - - -

really? I didn't get it, I'll check again now.

OrionBixler
12-22-2013, 02:57 AM
I have to agree with the milfs and hot chics hitting the gym as of lately... I wonder why they choose to show up during the holidays?lol

I can't help but notice when they start doing some squats.lol!