PDA

View Full Version : IronMagLabs presents SuperDMZ 3.0

spinyvegeta
12-20-2013, 08:53 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/20/ujajyza8.jpg

The most powerful Designer blend ever from IronMagLabs is coming soon!

In the next few days IronMagLabs will release the most hardcore designer blend we have ever produced. This new blend possesses more muscle and strength building effects than ever before. A familiar IronMagLabs name is coming back but its reformulation will be better than ever. This newly enhanced blend will have three of the strongest legal designer compounds in just one capsule!

Coming very soon~IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0

Super DMZ RX 3.0 contains a synergistic and potent blend of 10 mg Methystenbolone, 10 mg Dimethazine and 10 mg Alpha-1.

Dimethazine was a prescribed anabolic at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This compound has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). Published reports indicate that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Dimethazine is a strong anabolic compound that adds lean body mass rapidly. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity.

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol mg to mg. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

Alpha-1 is a methylated version of 1-AD and also has a significant conversion to the exceedingly strong but banned Methyl 1-Testosterone (M1T). M1T was arguably one of the most powerful designer steroids to ever hit the OTC market. Therefore, Alpha-1 possesses two distinct and powerful anabolic pathways that will produce rapid and profound gains in muscle mass and power

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0 is a powerhouse designer blend unlike any other that will illicit the most amazing and rapid gains in lean body mass, strength and sheer power.

Advanced users may use 2 capsules daily in divided doses for 4-6 weeks. Newer users may use 1 capsule daily for 4-6 weeks.

Use code spiny15 for 15% off your entire order at IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements Prohormones: Home (http://www.ironmaglabs.com)

GYMnTONIC.com
12-20-2013, 09:29 AM
Looking forward to carrying this product.

Should be a nice bulking agent. 10mgs of msten/10mgs dmz/10mgs alpha1 aka 1-AD.

Super potent product. DMZ 1 and 2.0 along with Progear have made our customers and clients very very happy!!

spinyvegeta
12-20-2013, 09:31 AM
I will be logging this anytime soon. Looking for feedback as to which forums to log it on....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
12-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Any of the forums where they allow you to post products from non-sponsored companies which is the minority these days. SS has been very good about this in my opinion. I know alot of forums don't allow you to talk about a brand unless they are a sponsor, and I personally disagree with this 100%. I'd rather know what is best, and what options are out there for me and my customers. I'm sure you guys will be on PHF, BL, IML, etc...

I do look forward to seeing your log. The one downside I will respectfully say is that you are an IML rep. It is very difficult to rep something, even when it is good on a new forum when this is the case. Once you earn the trust of the forum and I think that will go a long way for you :)

I think your brutal honesty on this forum will go a long way. If you have sides, report them. That would be my suggestion since you are new here. No doubt on DMZ 2.0 I got heartburn and back pumps, and I let everyone know. I think being clear and honest goes alot further then trying to hide something or make it seem perfect.

This product is strong. I have high expectations for it. I also wouldn't be surprised with minimal issues, maybe elevated levels, heartburn, spikes in BP, insomnia, etc..but that wouldn't stop me or others from using this product as long as they are minimal :)

Just a heads up the SS crew is AMAZING!! The guys here will respect your brutal honesty on this product :) BTW welcome to the forum, again you will love it here..one of the very very best forums on the net IMO.

spinyvegeta
12-20-2013, 09:51 AM
I am brutally honest with IML. I did a log for them about 6 months ago and it kicked my ass and I said it was the worst cycle I had done.

burlyman30
12-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Definitely feel welcome to log here. Can you give me the mg levels of each compound... maybe its my phone, but the label is too blurry to read.

spinyvegeta
12-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Definitely feel welcome to log here. Can you give me the mg levels of each compound... maybe its my phone, but the label is too blurry to read.

DMZ 10mg
Msten 10mg
Alpha1 10mg

ryhigh
12-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Excited man is very excited to try. I got picked for log over on PHF

BBG
12-20-2013, 02:00 PM
I'll be logging this too.

spinyvegeta
12-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Mine just might be waiting four me at home......

ryhigh
12-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Mine just might be waiting four me at home......

Whats your outline look like?

spinyvegeta
12-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Outline?

ryhigh
12-20-2013, 02:04 PM
I meant how are you running the cycle

spinyvegeta
12-20-2013, 02:10 PM
4 weeks...2 caps a day. Recomp

ryhigh
12-20-2013, 02:26 PM
4 weeks...2 caps a day. Recomp

Nice. Shits gonna be a fun ride

spinyvegeta
12-20-2013, 02:35 PM
Hell yeah

VayneZ
12-20-2013, 05:29 PM
I'll be on the lookout for your log! Interested in this for sure!

You'll be logging it in ''personal logs''?

BoneDaddy
12-20-2013, 05:29 PM
Excited man is very excited to try. I got picked for log over on PHF

I'll be logging this too.

Gonna post here too?

ryhigh
12-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Yessir, ill post on both boards.

BBG
12-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Gonna post here too?

Yep it'll be here and 2 of 3 others.

h2s
12-20-2013, 11:41 PM
Any of the forums where they allow you to post products from non-sponsored companies which is the minority these days. SS has been very good about this in my opinion. I know alot of forums don't allow you to talk about a brand unless they are a sponsor, and I personally disagree with this 100%. I'd rather know what is best, and what options are out there for me and my customers. I'm sure you guys will be on PHF, BL, IML, etc...

I do look forward to seeing your log. The one downside I will respectfully say is that you are an IML rep. It is very difficult to rep something, even when it is good on a new forum when this is the case. Once you earn the trust of the forum and I think that will go a long way for you :)

I think your brutal honesty on this forum will go a long way. If you have sides, report them. That would be my suggestion since you are new here. No doubt on DMZ 2.0 I got heartburn and back pumps, and I let everyone know. I think being clear and honest goes alot further then trying to hide something or make it seem perfect.

This product is strong. I have high expectations for it. I also wouldn't be surprised with minimal issues, maybe elevated levels, heartburn, spikes in BP, insomnia, etc..but that wouldn't stop me or others from using this product as long as they are minimal :)

Just a heads up the SS crew is AMAZING!! The guys here will respect your brutal honesty on this product :) BTW welcome to the forum, again you will love it here..one of the very very best forums on the net IMO.

For clarity, I don't have any issue with product discussion on here. If that were the case I would stop talking about tren until I had a tren sponsor (not going to happen guys). I only step in when it crosses the line to advertising, in which case it is a disservice to the sponsors that support the board. BBG can log it here, discuss it, etc.. If he was posting about sales, new products, etc... on the constant, then I would ask him to have IML contact me about sponsorship. I don't play the pussy games that alot of other boards do. We are unique here for alot of reasons and that is one of them.

AndroMinded
12-21-2013, 12:19 AM
I'm ready to see some logs pop up

BBG
12-21-2013, 02:59 PM
For clarity, I don't have any issue with product discussion on here. If that were the case I would stop talking about tren until I had a tren sponsor (not going to happen guys). I only step in when it crosses the line to advertising, in which case it is a disservice to the sponsors that support the board. BBG can log it here, discuss it, etc.. If he was posting about sales, new products, etc... on the constant, then I would ask him to have IML contact me about sponsorship. I don't play the pussy games that alot of other boards do. We are unique here for alot of reasons and that is one of them.

I was going to rep for IML but decided against it due to requirements by them. But, they are a stand up company so I figure why not give it a shot.

I've never use M1A and hopefully I can shed some light on it for the SS crew.

spinyvegeta
01-01-2014, 11:13 AM
I thought someone was going to throw up a log. I can put mine up if anyone is interested

BBG
01-01-2014, 12:11 PM
I thought someone was going to throw up a log. I can put mine up if anyone is interested

My log is up already