PDA

View Full Version : Axon....

OrionBixler
12-20-2013, 06:06 PM
...I gave some to my little bro who is 24 years old. He took two since he has a high tolerance to energy supplements.He said it gave him the jitters.

However I gave just one pill to my other younger bro who is 30 years old.He said it gave him a good pep and some motivation to get his fat a$$ out of bed.lol

Then I gave one pill to my wife.She likes to take it with a cup of coffee and man do the results show.She usually has the attention span of a cat.One minute she's focused on something the next minute she's focused on something else.
The first time she tried it,she was focused on wrapping presents,writing letters,and getting things organized ready to be shipped to friends.

Usually I have to push her and remind her to do these things or else she chews my head of.lol

Its day 4 and her mood is positive along with her focus.

I also ordered a bottle of B4 from BPI and that stuff is the SHIZZ!!!

The question is can I stack one pill of Axon with B4? I'm kind of scared because it says not to take it with any other stimulant fatburners.

BBG
12-20-2013, 06:13 PM
That really depends. The proprietary blend doesn't tell us how much caffeine or yohimbine are in the B4.

OrionBixler
12-20-2013, 10:47 PM
I first tried B4 a while back.I had about 2 free trial packets.They really packed a punch.It convinced me enough to purchase a bottle of it. I could say that I built a tolerance to it ALREADY?
I know the potency is a bit lower or the amount in the proprietary blend isn't as much as the trial packs.
This is why I am so eager to throw in at least one pill of Axon.... I think I'll try that tomorrow. =)

h2s
12-20-2013, 11:45 PM
That really depends. The proprietary blend doesn't tell us how much caffeine or yohimbine are in the B4.

Agreed. Stim stacking should be done with control on the variables and that becomes hard with prop blends. It also is really personal. For example I can take most stimulants with my adderall but I wouldn't suggest others do the same.

OrionBixler
12-22-2013, 02:52 AM
This stuff is legit. I took 1 B4 and about 4-6 hours later I took 1 Axon. When I took that one Axon I was feeling very enthusiastic.I was very talkative as well. I wouldn't recommend it while working out in the gym. I'll just stick to B4 until its all gone. Then I'll go for the Axon.

Cdsnuts
12-22-2013, 07:02 AM
Agreed. Stim stacking should be done with control on the variables and that becomes hard with prop blends. It also is really personal. For example I can take most stimulants with my adderall but I wouldn't suggest others do the same.

Do I remember reading somewhere you take a benzo too?

h2s
12-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Do I remember reading somewhere you take a benzo too?

I do not take any Benzos. Adderall is my only regular Rx.