PDA

View Full Version : PN Egg-Nog Milkshake!!!

WesleyInman
12-22-2013, 09:12 AM
Awesome for the holidays :) Get your protein from this high protein, high calorie, amazing dessert!

Order "natural" vanilla whey protein from PN. One pound = 9 bux before "SWOLE" discount. $6 bux shipping.

-24oz whole milk
-24 oz Egg Nog (not low fat)
-6 ice cubes
-1 to 1.5 scoops of Natural Vanilla Whey Protein
-1/2 scoop EDYs vanilla ice cream

Puree on high for 45 seconds.

Sprinkle very lightly cinnamon on the top and drink.. You will never want regular egg nog again :)

powerlift66
06-15-2014, 04:42 AM
Some great prices for Protein and Creatine, will be ordering when I run out of my current stuff for sure...

necropuppy
06-15-2014, 05:53 AM
Lol I read this and I'm like " it's Xmas time? Fuck yeah egg nog time!" then I was so sorely disappointed to find out this was an old post. Thank you PL for crushing raising my hopes then crushing them by bumping this post.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
06-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Lol I read this and I'm like " it's Xmas time? Fuck yeah egg nog time!" then I was so sorely disappointed to find out this was an old post. Thank you PL for crushing raising my hopes then crushing them by bumping this post.

Our stores sell Egg Nog year round..if u are genuinely that desperate u can send me a few bucks and ill send it to you in an overnight or 2 day cold pack.

My Uncle lives in Florida, but he has a favorite restaraunt called JKs that makes hot dogs that are out of this world. Very unique recipe u cannot find anywhere else. Its 10mins away. So a few times a year, he will send cash for me to send him like 30-40 of them..freeze them or I send in a small cooler and overnight or 2 day it LOL.

Im just waiting for a dog to hit on his pack LOL. When they open it up and have to pay back a few hundred bucks in food LOL.

tallstraw
06-16-2014, 11:23 AM
I'm gonna try this.

nate3993
06-16-2014, 02:32 PM
daaaaaam rob. u hellllla bulked up hahaha

necropuppy
06-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Lol I'm not that desperate. Ours don't. I'm down here in FL as well. We do have Santa's village in Miami that has Xmas all year long. Heh.

I will right this down though. Xmas protein shakes. Awesomeness.