PDA

View Full Version : ~Official PN EPI ANDRO HARD beta batch Feedback thread~

WesleyInman
12-22-2013, 09:21 AM
If anyone who ordered this can leave periodic feedback of their PN Epi Andro Hard Run on this thread, or regular feedback, to your choosing that would be much much appreciated!!

All orders have shipped and most have arrived.

I am starting mine today, will post up at least weekly as to what is happening :)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/EpiandroNEW1_zpsed986ff0.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/EpiandroNEW1_zpsed986ff0.jpg.html)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/PNEPIANDROlabel1_zps038cd5d0.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/PNEPIANDROlabel1_zps038cd5d0.jpg.html)

O_RYAN_007
12-22-2013, 12:30 PM
I'll post up next week, I started on Tuesday.

hossam
12-31-2013, 06:13 AM
first day:

2 caps AM with grapefruit juice + L Dopa + Toco sorb + Probiotic Acidophilus + L-Arginine

2 caps PM with Papaya Enzyme + Toco sorb + L-Arginine

very nice feeling of strength and good mood

WesleyInman
01-05-2014, 10:11 AM
I'm on my 2nd week or so with this product.

Running 4 caps per day and 3 caps of EPI by PN as well..

So far so good..all the exact things you would expect by now, strength, vascularity, hardness, agression, etc...

Just like with the epi andro rx...some nights I get heartburn...that is the ONLY side that I have seen so far...maybe I might notice my scalp seems a bit more oily then normal, but that could be weather, workout related..not sure..

Overall so far so good!!!!

Also I had one customer who I was holding 2 bottles for who never paid me, so I am not going to sit on them anymore. 2 bottles of EPI ANDRO HARD for $66 dollars shipped, PM me if you want them!!

Last but not least I also bought a bottle of "5 alpha test by FRL" which is an epi andro type product that is dissolvable under the tongue and in effervescent form. I am going to start running that soon at 6 tabs per day. I still want to find for myself and others what the very best option out of the Stano/EpiAndro type products is.

I am determined :)

Happy New Years by the way Swole Source :)

Manny3685
01-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Pm sent

hossam
01-20-2014, 09:49 AM
i have increased the dose to 3 AM and 3 PM
and the results are much better than 2 x 2

the down side is the stomach upset!
anyone felt the same?

O_RYAN_007
01-20-2014, 09:56 AM
i have increased the dose to 3 AM and 3 PM
and the results are much better than 2 x 2

the down side is the stomach upset!
anyone felt the same?

I haven't had any stomach issues at all, and I'm at 3am/3pm, and I will bump it to 4/4 this week to see how it treats me.

WesleyInman
01-20-2014, 11:38 AM
Yeah Hossam, no stomach issues for me either..I always take my orals with food and extra water though, I wonder if you took yours on an empty stomach??

I'm just finishing up my last bottle. Very very impressed still with the Epiandro line in general.

I believe that I have tried enough versions on the market to be content with either the IML or PN version. There is one more version that has my curiousity and it is called Dragon Labs or Dragon Pharma, and it is a 200mg version...though it is very expensive. Other then that I am content with what I have until Sperwer comes out with his version. That or I will buy the raw powder and mix it transdermal and see how that works.

The PN version, there are 3 bottles left..that is it.

It is not for sure whether Mike and PN are going to carry this product as a full time PH. I cannot say for sure. They are on my store and ebay so it is likely they will sell quick. If anyone needs the SS price (30 a piece) msg me asap :)

hossam
01-21-2014, 12:39 AM
yes you are absolutely right!

the problem was from casein protein, it gave me a very hard (stomach ache, gas, bloating, diarrhea)
i started it in the same time i increased the dose of EPI
but when i stopped it i feel better now
and i kept the EPI dose at 3 AM and 3 PM
and no problem

the hardening effect is much better with the increased dose