PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Leg Exercise

h2s
11-13-2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYLr24UDKnI

longBallLima
03-14-2013, 08:56 AM
I think jogging, running, and push ups are the best exercises for the legs and thighs.
No any other exercise can compare these exercises for the strong and healthy legs and thighs.

lol you might wanna grab a chair...

Scope75
03-14-2013, 09:36 AM
I think jogging, running, and push ups are the best exercises for the legs and thighs.
No any other exercise can compare these exercises for the strong and healthy legs and thighs.
WTF????
Push-ups for strong legs??

Coolazice
03-14-2013, 09:48 AM
WTF????
Push-ups for strong legs??

Of course! And crunches for a super wide back! :rolleyes: The guy is a spammer. He'll probably come back later and add a link into his signature like the rest of the spammers do.

Scope75
03-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Of course! And crunches for a super wide back! :rolleyes: The guy is a spammer. He'll probably come back later and add a link into his signature like the rest of the spammers do.

I could tell but that was to good to pass up. Lol

Fucking spammers!!

Alex
04-17-2013, 10:39 PM
Nice video and no doubt that the exercise is very interesting for legs. I like to do jogging and running. Dance is also a good workout for legs but also for complete body. I think these are interesting exercises for legs.

weekend
04-17-2013, 11:06 PM
damn, if thats a spammer above its just plain weird lol why would they comment on this before spamming? seems like a lot of effort, and obviously we all like squats not dance... lol

Scope75
04-17-2013, 11:10 PM
The spammers here have some of the best names ever.

Coolazice
04-17-2013, 11:32 PM
damn, if thats a spammer above its just plain weird lol why would they comment on this before spamming? seems like a lot of effort, and obviously we all like squats not dance... lol

Yeah, he's a spammer. They come back and add in links for whatever they are selling at a later time so that they aren't banned right away and the post deleted. Mods generally catch posts as they are coming in, but if the link is added a couple days later, a mod is less likely to catch it unless it is reported.

Alex
04-18-2013, 12:05 AM
I am not a spammer here and i recently joined this forum. It was my first post and i was just saying about fitness that its a good and interesting exercise for fitness so please stop this non sense.

weekend
04-18-2013, 12:11 AM
so alex, you tryna get swole?