PDA

View Full Version : Mestebol

nate3993
12-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Got my Mestebol in Friday. Been using 5 a day which equates to 175mg.

So Muscles are def harder. More pronounced than what ESpray did. Definitely libido is up. And the pumps i got yesterday at the gym for pretty intense considering how little carbs i had eaten that and the previous day.

it's been theorized that taking the mestebol with vinegar would help break down the 3hydroximine group so that you get a better effect. most of my doses i've been taking with some apple cider vinegar. does it work? is it actually actually aiding my stomach acid in breaking it down? idk. but ill continue with it.

and for those who are curious, this is mestebol
1a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-hydroxyimine

it's literally provision with a 3-hydroxyimine group attached to the end. and it's that 3 hydroxy that might make it a little hard for ur stomach acid to break off.

necropuppy
12-23-2013, 03:22 PM
I found taking my dianodrol (dbol-oxime) with grapefruit juice helped it hit hard. I imagine it would do the same with mestebol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

nate3993
12-23-2013, 03:35 PM
does dianodrol convert or no? cuz i know mestebol isn't a conversion and i wondered if the gfj helps hormones that have to convert vs already active hormones better. idk.

some dude on PHF said that he started taking his mestebol with naringen and black pepper extract and he said it felt like it was stronger. he just said more irritable, but idk if that equates to more pronounced effects haha.

nate3993
12-23-2013, 03:45 PM
also. all celtic labs products are only 19.99 now so id jump on that.

i highly suspect, as i had theorized bfor, mestebol will be the new dht hormone of choice for people's cycles. in 3 days it's already showed more potential than 4 weeks of e spray.

necropuppy
12-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Nice. I was looking for a dht I wasnt too happy with dianodrol. I was expecting Dbol and that's not what it was...

I might pick some up. I love me some stano.

Glad people are having good results with this compound

nate3993
12-23-2013, 06:01 PM
I've heard the dianodrol acts a little more like winstrol. what effects have u noticed from it? what's ur dose?

necropuppy
12-23-2013, 06:38 PM
I was running 6 Caps PWO dianodrol, and lmg as the main oral. It did give increased pumps and strength also complimented the lmg good as it kinda dried me out and the lmg lubricated me. I was reading people were running like 8 to 10 though... I wasn't that impressed with what i was running. I did have moderate increase strength put on 8 lb before I bridged into m1a/trest...

nate3993
12-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Jeez. That's a hefty as pre workout dose. 2 caps 3x a day would've been way better though. at least to keep blood levels stable that is.

necropuppy
12-23-2013, 07:08 PM
It's only got, 2 hr half life so spreading it out really won't help.

nate3993
12-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Who said it's a 2 hours half life? and sorry, but I'm strongly going to have to disagree. More frequent dosing spread evenly throughout will 100% absolutely help with stable blood levels. I don't think anyone else on here is gonna disagree with that. And the shorter the half life, the MORE frequent you should be dosing.

necropuppy
12-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Yeah Dbol has a very short half life. I'm not gonna be dosing 6 times a day. Might as well take it all PWO. I'm just sying. That was the consensus over at PHF

ryhigh
12-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Herbbbb for everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee

nate3993
12-24-2013, 12:38 AM
I never said 6x a day. Your right. That would be a bit much. Either 3 twice a day or 2 3x a day would make blood levels more stable. That's just fact. But if they said take it all at once, I guess u should take it all at once.

nate3993
12-27-2013, 04:59 PM
so something i've found. if i take 2 pills at once, i get a slight lethargy. BUT if i take 1 pill every 2-3 hours, i have this really awesome natural energy. makes dosing a little of a bitch, but man does it make a difference. not much to report. muscles are pretty hard. weights feels a little lighter. i've been trying to cut, and said fuk it, imma bulk. i know people think what??? bulking on such a mild compound???? well. I've found that when u bulk on a mild compound and don't blow up like a ballon like with other compounds, u completely keep ur gains. i like bulking on dht hormones.

Enuke65
12-27-2013, 05:59 PM
hey nate, are you dosing with the vinegar too?

nate3993
12-28-2013, 02:35 AM
you know. i was, but fuk is that nasty. i stopped. i like doing the 1 pill every few hours and that seems to do just fine.

Enuke65
12-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Any sides worth noting? Like excessive shedding or acne etc

Hank!
12-29-2013, 06:30 PM
At regular price this shit is expensive to run at 5 caps a day.

Nate , how does i compare to Stano w/regard to libido

Enuke65
12-29-2013, 08:47 PM
At regular price this shit is expensive to run at 5 caps a day.

Nate , how does i compare to Stano w/regard to libido

It's "on sale" for 19.95 FWIW

nate3993
12-30-2013, 12:04 AM
acne is popping up. one pimple on my back was fukin huuuuge haha. but minimal acne overall. no hair shedding whatsoever. gonna bump up dose to 6 or maybe 7. i have 4 bottles i'm gonna run. almost done with the first already haha. once the 4 bottles are done, i'm going straight into pct, unless at 6 or 7 a day i experience "magic" which i highly doubt.

stano has given me mixed libido on different occasions so i wouldn't use my experience as a reference. libido is good, nothing crazy though, but then again sex has been the last thing on my mind as of late so i'm sure that's a factor.

nate3993
12-30-2013, 08:30 PM
so still. i must say. 1 pill every 2-3 hours makes me feel very energized but 2 at once equals sleepy time. pretty interesting. i upped it to 6 pills yesterday and muscles seem to be a bit harder and pumps come easier. so that's 205mg of mestebol. why that extra pill seemed to actually make my muscles a bit harder, idk, but it did. i'll report how my workout was. cuz of the holidays i haven't been to the gym much since being on this stuff, but today i make my comeback haha

weekend
12-31-2013, 11:54 AM
how does this compare to stano?

Hank!
12-31-2013, 03:25 PM
libido is good, nothing crazy though, but then again sex has been the last thing on my mind as of late so i'm sure that's a factor.

If sex is last thing on your mind then maybe your libido is hammered.

nate3993
12-31-2013, 06:10 PM
how does this compare to stano?

never been a big fan of stano. course the only actuall "stano" product i took was stanozane and i have doubts of the quality of their powders.

but i have used-

5 alpha test by frl
mmv3 by lgi
stanozane by iron flex
e spray by PN
NP proviron
and now mestebol

i think i have a decent experience when it comes to dht pro hormones that are on the market. maybe i just need to buy some NP mast and stop fucking with this bs

If sex is last thing on your mind then maybe your libido is hammered.

no, i wouldn't say that. just i'm mad focused on a helluva lot more things right now and when u don't have anyone to have sex with....that kind of kills shit too. and I've stopped "hooking up" after i got out of my first real relationship so casual sex with someone is not something i do anymore.

Hank!
12-31-2013, 07:17 PM
I hear what you are saying Nate I appreciate the candor with which you approach the board.

nate3993
12-31-2013, 07:54 PM
thanks man. i try and be very open...sometimes too open, but i'd rather be that than anything else :)

weekend
12-31-2013, 09:56 PM
thanks man. i try and be very open...sometimes too open, but i'd rather be that than anything else :)

Dude NP mast is better than anything I have tried.

Run test ace at 30-40 ED with mast at 75-100 ED and you will be feeeeelin good.

I'm trying to get a lab to make DHT injectable tho haha work in progress

nate3993
01-01-2014, 04:55 AM
Isn't mast injectable DHT? Or it's similar but not exactly DHT I guess huh? So mast enanthate for someone not wanting to do daily would be 200mg a week?

weekend
01-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Isn't mast injectable DHT? Or it's similar but not exactly DHT I guess huh? So mast enanthate for someone not wanting to do daily would be 200mg a week?

It's 2 methyl DHT. Any minor change in a molecule can completely change it's activity. Masteron is less anabolic and less androgenic than DHT by far, but it does retain the high androgenic to anabolic ratio.

DHT would be superior is my educated guess.

If you must use enanthate use at least 600 mg/week

Frank Thomas
06-11-2014, 08:49 PM
Just thinking of trying this. How is it going for you now.