PDA

View Full Version : Combined Clomid and Intimidate for PCT, and wow

Freepressright
12-23-2013, 05:45 PM
I've taken Intimidate before and liked the results. But I've never actually run it during PCT time because I've always been too broke to splurge on another $30 supplement after buying a cycle and a pharma grade PCT. After running Clomid for about a week at 50mg ED, my sex drive went into the shitter and I was feeling rather flat. I had virtually no pumps anymore during workout and I was feeling generally run down.

I played around adding some Sustain Alpha topical to the mix. It made it worse, sadly. I am prone to E2 crushing. Any time I eff with my estrogen levels I feel like crap.

After digging through the cupboard, I found that I had about nine Iforce Intimidate capsules left in a bottle and some P-5-P. I said screw it and modified my PCT protocol. I dropped my Clomid to 25mg, added in one Intimidate every night before bed, P-5-P 2x daily and one pump of topical SA every other day.

Within two days I noticed a major difference. Nocturnal and morning woods returned. And for the first time ever, I noticed significant inflation of my testicles. My balls have never really swelled up as a result of Clomid or any other SERM. But less SERM and one Intimidate and it's so much of a difference that my girlfriend noticed when she grabbed my sack the other morning.

The fire in my sex drive also returned. And pumps have been so good it's unbelievable. I'm not even slightly exaggerating. My muscles pump up nicely during the workout and retain the pump for several hours. One day after the workout, although I'm sore, I no longer feel flat or broken down. The muscles are staying nice and full.

Needless to say, I bought another bottle of Intimidate and P-5-P. I'll continue doing things as I have been.

Again, I don't know what it is about the magic of this combination, but it works well.

Jack O'Neill
12-23-2013, 11:50 PM
iForce works very very well for me in PCT in parallel of a SERM.

I confirm what you feel. I love this product

Cobalt
12-24-2013, 10:48 AM
I'll second the Clomid + Intimidate combo. I did it after a test+tren run and the recovery was quick and easy.

h2s
12-27-2013, 08:44 AM
I think it is a good combo for PCT, but one thing to keep in mind: There are people who claim 50mg of Clomid is too much. While I always used this dose, there were always critics. One of them was Infamy who always talked about how over dosed Clomid can be. It might be that the high clomid contributed to the problem.

This is not to discredit the additional products, just food for thought. I like iforce.

Jelisej
12-27-2013, 09:08 AM
50 mg of clomid every day is defintely too much, as it was said many times before by number of people, at higher levels you dont get any additional benefits just more sides. And using sustain alpha is not good AI, so once you used initimdate your E2 started dropping and at one point you reached "sweet spot" resulting in improved libido, erection qualitya and morning woods.

I was wondering, maybe some people should sit down and write down "official swole source" PCT, just to end up speculations and destroy broscience once for all.

steelers2195
01-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Would intimidate be used in place of something like erase or erase pro?

nate3993
01-16-2014, 05:08 AM
No. Intimidate and erase or 2 very different compounds.

Enuke65
01-27-2014, 06:17 AM
I had read some guys had issues with prolaction or estrogen using DAA, so would it be more pronounced with Intimidate? Like would it require an AI

Freepressright
01-27-2014, 10:08 AM
I had read some guys had issues with prolaction or estrogen using DAA, so would it be more pronounced with Intimidate? Like would it require an AI

I have not seen any firsthand accounts of estrogen being an issue, but prolactin certainly can be. But nothing that some P5P or L-dopa won't mitigate just fine.