PDA

View Full Version : Trest by Celtic Labs..

WesleyInman
12-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Over on another forum, where I have seen a few of the SS guys which is a nice surprise..

I have seen endless guys talking about this PH. This actually has my interest. Now I know a little about the IM version of Trest ace, etc..but the PH..I will admit I have ZERO knowledge..but want to learn more.

Can anyone give feedback??

I hear guys saying it is like Test. How does this compare to 4 andro?? And how strong is it??

I see bottles of Trest for like 19.99..and I was thinking about grabbing a few for down the road just to try it. In the middle of a different PH run (epi and epi andro hard) so I won't run this now..

But I must admit..with such good feedback, I am prone to believe this is legit.

I am not missing out on another AndroHard..I will tell you that.

Thanx SS :)

ryhigh
12-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Wesley for president!!!!;)

campcoll88
12-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Heres my log-

Dienazone + Trestolone = Mo lean gainzzz (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle-logs-reviews/81855-dienazone-trestolone-mo-lean-gainzzz.html)

Currently on 20mg Trest TD and 80mg oral, along with 2 ml Dien and recently added 10mg Celtic One (alpha-1).

Forma is dosed pretty high (200 mg ed) as the stuff is rather wet. Libido is high and it feels better than 4-ad which i have ran twice before. (I like it pre and during workout)

BP was slightly elevated first few weeks but that happens to me every cycle. It kicks in very fast and I find it to be good all around for strength, size, and endurance (during lifts, higher doses have a cardiorestrictive effect that I seem to notice between sets).

Joints are also wet. Keep lots of AI on hand but Forma seems to do very well, granted I have to dose it rather high.

This is good solo (50 IM, 100 TD, a shit ton oral) or as a test base in a stack (10 IM, 20 TD, 50 oral)

This is gonna be the new king of the block.

ryhigh
12-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Heres my log-

Dienazone + Trestolone = Mo lean gainzzz (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle-logs-reviews/81855-dienazone-trestolone-mo-lean-gainzzz.html)

Currently on 20mg Trest TD and 80mg oral, along with 2 ml Dien and recently added 10mg Celtic One (alpha-1).

Forma is dosed pretty high (200 mg ed) as the stuff is rather wet. Libido is high and it feels better than 4-ad which i have ran twice before. (I like it pre and during workout)

BP was slightly elevated first few weeks but that happens to me every cycle. It kicks in very fast and I find it to be good all around for strength, size, and endurance (during lifts, higher doses have a cardiorestrictive effect that I seem to notice between sets).

Joints are also wet. Keep lots of AI on hand but Forma seems to do very well, granted I have to dose it rather high.

This is good solo (50 IM, 100 TD, a shit ton oral) or as a test base in a stack (10 IM, 20 TD, 50 oral)

This is gonna be the new king of the block.

Solid log for sure, ive been following along for a while

nate3993
12-24-2013, 04:13 AM
Been curious bout trest as well for dem strength gains. I just hate the whole estrogen bs. I mean, obviously you just get good estro support, but it's always a bitch to be worried about it. Especially when it's known to be a rather hard hitter in the estro department

Cobalt
12-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Anyone know the oral bioavaliablity of trestobol?

Nate - I'm cautious about estrogen when I start my run with trest, but from what I hear, an AI plays well with it and keeps things under control.

Or run some epi with it. I've read a log that was epi + trest and the guy had no problems.

nate3993
12-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Eh. I'd never trust epi since I have no idea how epi effects me. Kind of like how proviron or masteron shouldn't really be your AI when your on half a gram of test. Now, any of those may work some peeps, but I'd never trust it. Your right though. I can always get pharma exem and be fine.

h2s
12-27-2013, 08:38 AM
If you have any direct questions, I am a Celtic rep, I can answer to them.

BTW, in all honesty don't go oral. It gets good feedback, but transdermal or IM is always more highly reviewed.

nate3993
12-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Does the aromatazation change topically vs orally? What's a good transdermal dose. Salvo + bulk treat from phf is very doable.

Cobalt
12-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Yeah, PHF is selling trest ace at $25/gram. Getting paid today, so hopefully I'll have some more on the way sooooooooooooooooooooooon.

nate3993
12-28-2013, 08:33 PM
which batch wasn't as good? so what would i do? buy a couple grams and dump it into the salvo and mix it?

Cobalt
12-28-2013, 09:35 PM
I couldn't find a reason that they dropped the price to $25/gram. I've heard that the last batch wasn't as good (as in not as pure), but it was still potent stuff.
It may be a temporary sale. A powder source I use got some in and is selling it at $30/gram, so $25 isn't too far off.

For topical Trest, you'll have to mix it with salvo. I don't know how much one bottle of salvo will hold, so you'll have to research that.

nate3993
12-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Yeah. It's probably a sale. All celtic products are 19.99

booklifter
12-29-2013, 09:40 AM
Yeah. It's probably a sale. All celtic products are 19.99

It also happened right after another reseller who supposedly uses the same source put his stuff on sale for something like 28 bucks and announced it on phf. The timing could be coincidental, but at least it's back in stock (actually in all likelihood it was never out, based on BA comments, just probably needed more labels or a recount or something). BTW apparently (BA comment yesterday morning) the source's attempt at making trest C was a total failure for reasons unknown, but they're trying for E in january (which I'd prefer anyway, but I'm skeptical about source competency at this point).

h2s
01-02-2014, 12:21 PM
It also happened right after another reseller who supposedly uses the same source put his stuff on sale for something like 28 bucks and announced it on phf. The timing could be coincidental, but at least it's back in stock (actually in all likelihood it was never out, based on BA comments, just probably needed more labels or a recount or something). BTW apparently (BA comment yesterday morning) the source's attempt at making trest C was a total failure for reasons unknown, but they're trying for E in january (which I'd prefer anyway, but I'm skeptical about source competency at this point).

We don't take our sources word for anything. BA himself has said the day he trusts a chinese source by word is the day his business fails. Patrick Arnold does our testing.