PDA

View Full Version : I need a shirt that says "Sponsored by Swolesource.com" and I need it by May.

BBG
12-29-2013, 02:48 PM
I need a shirt for my competition in early May. Can we make this happen? I'd like to wear it around and see if we could get some exposure.

Scope75
12-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Just have one made at your local tshirt printing place.

nate3993
12-29-2013, 03:33 PM
^real talk. unless we all wanted shirts that said sponsored by swole source.com

i wouldn't mind making people think i was sponsored by this forum hahah

burlyman30
12-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Custom ink.com is your best bet for a quick custom. Design one up and post it here. If there's interest, maybe a few guys will want to buy one.

Jelisej
12-30-2013, 06:17 AM
He deserves one for free, from Swole source, as it is very generous gest, and also it would benefit our site. And there is way to make this happen- HTS should simply sell that bottles of Dianadrol and use that money for t-shirt.

nate3993
12-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Like I said. I'm down to pay for a "sponsored by swole source.com" shirt.

h2s
01-02-2014, 12:20 PM
BBG send me a PM with tshirt size and mailing address. This is obviously on me.

Jelisej
01-02-2014, 06:09 PM
BBG send me a PM with tshirt size and mailing address. This is obviously on me.

Nice gesture.
You are man with a vision, I always admired that. Some men are simply destined for success- and you're one of them.
But try not to overwork yourself.

Cobalt
01-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Because I'm bored:
Sponsored By SwoleSouce (http://www.customink.com/designs/swole/upn0-000y-nfj7/hotlink?pc=HL-76684&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-3-_-Body_txt-_-button1)

BBG
01-06-2014, 02:29 PM
I'll wait on it for now. I'm seriously worried I'm going to mess up my contest prep.

weekend
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
What?

nate3993
01-06-2014, 05:02 PM
he's worried that he's gonna get on stage and be subpar and doesn't wanna be promoting swole source if he doesn't feel like he's looking 100%, but i still think he should get one, and then if he doesn't think he's "good" enough, then i guess he could skip wearing it?

that's at least what i understood

Cobalt
01-06-2014, 07:33 PM
We need pics before you can get the shirt, LOL.

BBG
01-06-2014, 10:14 PM
What?

he's worried that he's gonna get on stage and be subpar and doesn't wanna be promoting swole source if he doesn't feel like he's looking 100%, but i still think he should get one, and then if he doesn't think he's "good" enough, then i guess he could skip wearing it?

that's at least what i understood

This is my first contest and I've never really gotten "stage lean", even at physique comp level lean. I'm simply nervous I won't be up to par come contest time. I think it's a sensible worry, though I do have a thorough plan of action.

So I don't want a shirt specially made if I'm turning out like shit 2-4 weeks before the contest ;)

We need pics before you can get the shirt, LOL.

Pics forthcoming!

booklifter
01-07-2014, 04:17 AM
I'll wait on it for now. I'm seriously worried I'm going to mess up my contest prep.

Nothing to worry about - half of preparation is picking your outfit, right?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Jelisej
01-07-2014, 05:58 AM
This is my first contest and I've never really gotten "stage lean", even at physique comp level lean. I'm simply nervous I won't be up to par come contest time. I think it's a sensible worry, though I do have a thorough plan of action.
So I don't want a shirt specially made if I'm turning out like shit 2-4 weeks before the contest ;)
Pics forthcoming!

Dont worry bro' you'll be fine, if nothing else its going to be great fun and good experience. We will continue to support you, regardless of result.
Many more competitions to go!

h2s
01-10-2014, 09:18 AM
I am not looking to sponsor the new Jay Cutler. I don't care if you come in first or last (well I WANT you to win). Although this would somewhat showcase our brand, that is not what I want either. I want to show you my appreciation for your participation on the forum, your moderation, your time spent with me at PP. You are fam here and I want to show my support. No need to be humble.

Send me the PM. If you don't want to wear the shirt at least we still support you.

longBallLima
01-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Bbg you prepping yourself?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

BBG
01-10-2014, 04:32 PM
I am not looking to sponsor the new Jay Cutler. I don't care if you come in first or last (well I WANT you to win). Although this would somewhat showcase our brand, that is not what I want either. I want to show you my appreciation for your participation on the forum, your moderation, your time spent with me at PP. You are fam here and I want to show my support. No need to be humble.

Send me the PM. If you don't want to wear the shirt at least we still support you.

Thanks for the support man. I know everyone here has my back! I'll send you a PM soon.

Bbg you prepping yourself?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Yessir.

longBallLima
01-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the support man. I know everyone here has my back! I'll send you a PM soon.

Yessir.

cool man. I've competed/am competing and i'm in the process of starting a comp prep business, though it might take a few more months to get it going. let me know if there's anything i can help with the specifics of competing :)