PDA

View Full Version : BBG's Super DMZ 3.0 LOG REVIEW (MSTEN, M1A, DMZ STACK) Iron Mag Labs

BBG
12-30-2013, 03:01 PM
Alright guys I started this 3 days ago. Not much to report just yet. My motivation has skyrocketed because:

1. NEW YEAR
2. New Compound (M1A)
3. Been off anything for several months

Here's a quick gym pic for those of you who like to look at dudes:

http://i.imgur.com/BsGZG6P.png

Currently training for NPC Physique in May. Expecting a lot of strength/weight from this. Let's do it!

nate3993
12-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Alright guys I started this 3 days ago. Not much to report just yet. My motivation has skyrocketed because:

1. NEW YEAR
2. New Compound (M1A)

Currently training for NPC Physique in May. Expecting a lot of strength/weight from this. Let's do it!

U know me too well. Sexy tricep

But dam man. That stuff sounds sooooooo nasty. I guess considering you've done metribolone, this is nothing, but man, I'd be scared of the stuff. What's ur dose gonna be?

BBG
12-30-2013, 04:10 PM
2 caps a day for now. The M1A is still iffy with me. I don't need any gyno flair ups. No idea how well it converts to M1T or what the estrogenic activity is of the M1A on its own.

weekend
12-30-2013, 05:41 PM
2 caps a day for now. The M1A is still iffy with me. I don't need any gyno flair ups. No idea how well it converts to M1T or what the estrogenic activity is of the M1A on its own.

I would expect it to have little to no estrogenic activity. As 1-test does not aromatize..

BBG
12-30-2013, 06:04 PM
I would expect it to have little to no estrogenic activity. As 1-test does not aromatize..

I was wondering about that, but I think M1T was known for being wet. Though I don't know if people just mean bloat or actual estrogenic activity.

BoneDaddy
12-30-2013, 06:17 PM

1. NEW YEAR
2. New Compound (M1A)

I'd fuck you.

Seriously.....looking forward to this. Sounds like a fun ride.....(pun intended).

nate3993
12-30-2013, 08:10 PM
according to my Anabolic's 9th edition is doesn't seem to be a steroid that has much aromitazation, but progestin effects are noted which can influence mammary tissue growth.

do u have any kind of an AI on hand?

BBG
12-31-2013, 07:01 AM
according to my Anabolic's 9th edition is doesn't seem to be a steroid that has much aromitazation, but progestin effects are noted which can influence mammary tissue growth.

do u have any kind of an AI on hand?

Yeah I have to torem nolva ralox, letro aromasin adex on hand. So all of them. But I've found even letro and ralox during cycle that it can grow.

BBG
01-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Yesterday was day 4. I was having some serious BP issues later in the day, but I can't pin it on anything inparticular. Workout was great. I can already tell my muscles are fuller. I just hope the BP issues were unrelated to the SDMZ 3.0.

Looking forward to the next coming week when the product kicks in!

h2s
01-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Subscribed.

MrMcBride
01-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Sub'ing as I have 4 bottles of this and I'm very curious as to how this will go. Depending on your results/sides, I'm either going to use 'em or sell 'em.

BBG
01-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Back pumps have already started at day 7!!

I'm noticeably bigger and have already started feeling like doing my extended sets is easier. I train using something similiar to Dogg Crapp so I work up to my heaviest weight for 8-12 reps... wait a few seconds... try to bust out 3-5... wait a few seconds, try for 1-3. Way easier now and I can move up weight in my next workouts.

Pretty impressive for only 7 days in.

weekend
01-03-2014, 02:53 PM
BBG... I'm sure it's partially genetics but I envy your triceps..

Can I get a sample tricep workout or two? :)

nate3993
01-03-2014, 03:05 PM
BBG... I'm sure it's partially genetics but I envy your triceps..

Can I get a sample tricep workout or two? :)

Man. I guess it's true. We all have things about our physique's we don't like, and will probably never be truly "satisfied". I would never think someone with a beastly physique like yours would be envying anyone's triceps haha.

And i don't mean that in a way that takes from bbg's physique. I too think bbg has a very balanced, impressive physique, but I think you guys get what I'm saying.

BBG
01-03-2014, 03:17 PM
I barely do anything for my triceps (or calves). My chest is seriously lagging behind and my triceps and shoulders just take over. I've been hitting flyes really hard though trying to bring up the weakness.

nate3993
01-04-2014, 06:37 PM
yeah man. i know what you mean as to the chest lacking but big tri's/ delts. i pretty much don't work out my shoulders. they don't need it