PDA

View Full Version : back to back cycles??

Biggyp
12-30-2013, 09:04 PM
I know this is a dumb question but...... what is the danger in running back to back cycles? for example, completed 4wk celtic d drol with 4wk pct , my schedule just got changed allowing me some extra time I would like to take advantage of in the gym, questioning another 4 wk of triumphalis ( it would be about 1 month since finishing pct from 1st cycle) am I just asking for trouble or is this doable???

nate3993
12-31-2013, 12:05 AM
U did a 4 week cycle of celtic d drol? U mean diandrol? There's only a couple celtic products that would be worth running for only a month, but dianodrol wasn't one of em. Most celtic products should be run for a couple months. Celtic one? A month is fine. That stuff converts to M1T. Celtic mass that convverts to superdrol, that's fine for a month, but dam near everything else is kind of worthless at only a month.

Take at LEAST another month off, and then run a cycle with some decent length to it. Unless ur talking about the harsher compounds I mentioned where as running those a month is the most you should be on em really.

But either way. Wait at least another month.

Biggyp
12-31-2013, 08:44 AM
I intended on going longer but my back went out 4wks in I lost a week in the gym so I just started pct. I know protocol is time on =tie off I was curious if anyone could tell me the risk involved? Has anyone done something like what I'm considering? I'll probably not do this but I am thinking about it???

BBG
12-31-2013, 09:22 AM
If you intended on going longer, then yeah jump on. I love the time on/time off principal for general health, but people run 20+ week cycles... going 4 on cycle, 4 pct, 4 on cycle, 4 pct, then off is perfectly fine.

Jelisej
12-31-2013, 09:42 AM
You'll see a lot of different opinions in here:
how long between cycles dienazone (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/1819-how-long-between-cycles-dienazone.html)

ultimately, your health is your choice.

Back to back cycles is like that one minute break between rounds in boxing much... And you're against Wladimir Klitchko.

Biggyp
12-31-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks for replies guys,I know it's up to me but I respect the opinions on this board

Jelisej
12-31-2013, 10:06 AM
Of course, second opinion is always good.... what I ment is that you have different "schools", we all have different backgrounds, some guys are more liberal than others etc... Usually we are respectfull of each other opinion, but it would be impossible task to agree about cycle length, time off etc... And we all have different bodies as well.
Personally, I'm probably more strict than anyone else, as its always better to be safe than sorry.
So obviously my answer is, take time off and use gear on your next cycle,
(Cycle + PCT) X2= time off, for example (13 + 13) x2= 26 weeks off
or (4+4)X2= 16 weeks off

Biggyp
12-31-2013, 10:10 AM
On a longer cycle I wouldn't consider I guess my thought was since I was only on 4wks it might not be that bad.

BBG
12-31-2013, 12:58 PM
On a longer cycle I wouldn't consider I guess my thought was since I was only on 4wks it might not be that bad.

4 week on, 4 week pct, 4 week on, 4 week pct, then off.... is healthier theoretically than just 8 straight weeks. If you had planned 8 weeks, you wouldn't have a problem doing another 4 right after this PCT is over. Then make sure you take enough time off.

Biggyp
12-31-2013, 03:09 PM
That is kind of what I was thinking but my assumption was based on guesswork lol!

h2s
01-02-2014, 12:25 PM
I would just stay on, but that is me. Granted I wouldn't stay on just orals.