PDA

View Full Version : New Mod-Itching?

nate3993
01-01-2014, 05:08 AM
My rats been on ers's ipam/ mod grf. Got in new vial of mod. Still had ipam left. Now an itching has been occurring in the injection sites. My rat's been on peps for over a month. Injection protocol hasn't changed in any way. But all of a sudden, new mod, itching has been occurring. Kind of worried about what changed because the only variable has been the mod. Noticed some flakes in the mod too. Looks like unreconstituted pep. I will say though, I got some Bac water from ers and it had what appeared to be little fibers like from an alcohol swab in it and I hadn't popped the top off so it wasn't anything I did. Now I'm getting itching and am kind of worried.

I'm gonna just do one more injection with ipam only after a few days once I can get this itching down and if I don't get any itching with just the ipam, then I know it's the new mod and I'm not gonna use it anymore. If just the ipam still gives itching then I guess it's me and not the mod.

Being on amoxicillin isn't gonna somehow influence any of this right?

Right Hook
01-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Did you increase the dose by chance?

The anti biotic should have no effect.

h2s
01-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Do you have any other Mod? Reconstitute another vial and see if the issue goes away.

nate3993
01-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Nope. Didn't increase the dose. Buying a couple vials of ipam/ mod today and then I'll be able try new stuff. Gonna do just a pure ipam shot soon and see how that feels. Will report back later

nate3993
01-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Yep. It's that mod. I just did a good size ipam dose, I figured ipam alone is pretty weak might as well give myself a 300mcg shot and low and behold, no itching whatsoever. Makes me wonder what's in that mod that's doing that. But oh well. Imma just order another couple vials, but if it happens again, I think my peptide run is gonna have to be canceled which would really suck though since I'm only barely over the month mark and this is where peptides really start to shine.