PDA

View Full Version : First time with Tren

Dragoninho
01-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Hi!
I'm about to run a Mast/test cycle.
I planned to go with 400 mg mast e and 200 test e e5d. I have done this cycle before for a long time ago and I really liked the ride! The only thing is that I would like to se some more strenght gains with as small weight gain as possible. My first idea was to add anavar, though I' ve used it before (not with mast) with great pleasure, but I've started to be more and more careful with orals so I started to look into tren.
Have never runned it before because I've been a bit afraid of the 19-nors, but I thinking about to try it at a really low dose, aprx 150-200 e5d.
I know that I should use ace first time
but I'm done using ED shots... Yeah I'm aware about that I'm a wimp....

My questions is if I shall keep the test at 200 mg e5d or drop it to TRT levels, to keep the estro levels really low to prevent issues from tren.
And if you think prami/caber is necesseary at that low dose Tren. I'm not much for to use a "medicine for a medicine", then I rather pass. I will have it on hand just in case but if it is must in the first place then Tren isn't for me.

Ex for cycle.
W. 1-8 150-200 mg Tren E. e5d
W.1-8 100-200 mg test E e5d
W 1-10 Mast E 400 mg e5d.
W 10-12 Mast P/Stano
W.13 -> PCT.

Suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

h2s
01-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Very detailed post.

Dragoninho
01-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Very detailed post.

Sorry for that... Maybe to much info. It was just to explain some things that I can see people requests about in other treads.

Cobalt
01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
If you want to gain strength, but not weight, you're in a rough position. You would have to lose fat while putting on muscle, which is kind of difficult (but possible).

I can't really give you a good answer for your question, but I can tell you that tren will seriously help with strength.

I think keeping a really close eye on your diet would be ideal in your situation. Keep the carbs low to avoid bloat and excess weight at bay.

h2s
01-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Sorry for that... Maybe to much info. It was just to explain some things that I can see people requests about in other treads.

You edited it. When I saw it your post just said "hi"

spinyvegeta
01-02-2014, 02:59 PM

Me too

nate3993
01-02-2014, 04:22 PM
If ur adding in the tren beast, Nd tren E at that, you could always start out at 100-150mg for the first couple weeks and then bump it up to 200. Burly had nice results with just 100mg tren e a week. Considering what ur wanting, id def start out low dose and then work up from there.

weekend
01-02-2014, 04:37 PM
i worked up to 350 test / 650 mast and 600 tren... my weight never changed really once i added tren. i was doing test and mast before and gained 15 lbs, on tren i only gained 5 more and then my shape just kept (keeps) changing. i am getting leaner and more vascular by the day, and the last 2 weeks i have been eating lots of protein but also lots of fat and dessert. eating clean for the end of cycle (starting real cleanliness on monday) and beyond though... time off school is always time to eat worse lol

i think low test high mast medium tren will give you exactly what you want.

only annoying side for me is waking up after sleeping 6 hours... i eat and then pass back out.

Jelisej
01-02-2014, 06:51 PM
I think it would be better to increase injection frequency, to avoid peaks and valleys as much as possible.
Also you never mentioned HCG which should be used, 3X a week 250 IU to start with.

burlyman30
01-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Start slow and test the waters. I'd start with test 50mg, 2x/WK and tren 75mg, 2x/WK. The test just keeps you at TRT levels and the tren will do the work. You can increase from there, but I would increase the tren in increments of 50mg additional per week over 2 injections. I would also recommend that you wait 3 weeks prior to increasing dose the first time to allow yourself time to judge its good and bad characteristics.

Keeping the test at TRT levels will reduce chance of overaromatization, but I would recommend taking 1mg anastrozole eod to start.

USN HM 350Z
01-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Start slow and test the waters. I'd start with test 50mg, 2x/WK and tren 75mg, 2x/WK. The test just keeps you at TRT levels and the tren will do the work. You can increase from there, but I would increase the tren in increments of 50mg additional per week over 2 injections. I would also recommend that you wait 3 weeks prior to increasing dose the first time to allow yourself time to judge its good and bad characteristics.

Keeping the test at TRT levels will reduce chance of overaromatization, but I would recommend taking 1mg anastrozole eod to start.

^^^This is good advice!

Im currently running
Test C 50mg x 2/week
Tren E 150mg x 2/week

getting ready to add in Winstrol at 25mg x 2/day

I use Letro at 1mg Daily and no complaints.

Dragoninho
01-03-2014, 04:51 AM

Oh, I see... Frickin smartphone....

Dragoninho
01-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Great thanks for your replies!

If I put on some weight it is not a disaster.. I have some space for a some pounds. The important thing is that a increase the strenght vs weight ratio in favor for strenght.
I have the diet in check and I'm around 10% bf and that's about where my performance is best.

I forgot to write about HCG. Yes, I will use HCG during the cycle.

Ok, injection 2x week, got it! Sounds smart. . E5d is just got damn easy ;).
But I will take your advice and start up with 50 mg twice a week.

Many thanks for your replies again!

//D

burlyman30
01-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Have fun with this... and let us know how it goes for you. Or, if you were so inclined, I'm sure some people would love to see you log it.

Dragoninho
01-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Have fun with this... and let us know how it goes for you. Or, if you were so inclined, I'm sure some people would love to see you log it.

Thank you!
Will sure do, there is still some time before take off but I' m a bit thrilled.
I haven't been in the aas game for a long time, I have just played around with some ph's last years but the grey side just can't take the fight with the dark side of the force ;).

O_RYAN_007
01-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Tren is amazing! 350-400mg tren e + 200 mg test E per week have given me amazing strength gains while also helping me cut bf LIKE CRAZY. And cutting the bf has been done on practically no diet at all (this was the only done for the last 2 wks). THe last wk or 2 of he year is ALWAYS time where I eat whatever I want since I eat 90% clear throughout the year. Only crappy side I get is frequent nice sweats and I do wake up more often at night.