PDA

View Full Version : Steds on the go!

PolimarT
01-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Hey yall, whats up, I will be in LA in a few days, and will stay for a while, I almost have all my goodies but I plan on ordering some more, would be ok if I rent a P.O box and receive some tren A bottles on the p.o box address? or would I be in trouble? Probably a stupid question but I dont want to get in trouble with the law and I am not sure about the regulations/law on US, please advice, I would not like to have the supps sent to the house where I am staying, for obvious reasons.

burlyman30
01-09-2014, 10:44 PM
The answer to this is simple. If you engage in illegal activity, then yes, you could risk getting into trouble with the law.

Oh, and just so we understand each other, this is not a forum where you can ask about the "best way" to perform an illegal activity. I thought that would have been pretty clear from the forum rules, but in case it is not, I'm clearing that up right now. Maybe another forum can help you with this, but don't ask something like this again on this forum.

Enuke65
01-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Ippy, the answer is simple as fuck. Use your fuckin brain if you have one. This is the USA. They won't hesitate to prosecute you with shit. Wise the fuck up and don't post stupid fucking shit like this here. Ever. Ever again.
Does this make sense?

- - - Updated - - -

You fucking moron!

nate3993
01-10-2014, 03:59 AM
Obvious troll is obvious. I don't belive a word this guy posts anymore. How long has he been talking about this cycle? 2 years? I just wouldn't respond to him. He wants attention.

Enuke65
01-10-2014, 11:32 AM
This thread should probably be removed

burlyman30
01-10-2014, 12:25 PM
This thread should probably be removed

I'll give him an opportunity to see the responses prior to removal.

Cobalt
01-10-2014, 01:13 PM
I dunno guys, maybe he should get some Tren A while here. Just gotta remind him that he should keep the vials in a clear bag when going through the TSA checkpoint at the airport to leave.

longBallLima
01-10-2014, 01:27 PM
I dunno guys, maybe he should get some Tren A while here. Just gotta remind him that he should keep the vials in a clear bag when going through the TSA checkpoint at the airport to leave.

the airport bit is easy, all you gotta do is say it's perfume

Tren Air... by Calvin Klein

Cobalt
01-10-2014, 05:36 PM
the airport bit is easy, all you gotta do is say it's perfume

Tren Air... by Calvin Klein

As much crap as myself and the wife have gotten for legit prescription meds going through the checkpoints, I'd almost hope it wasn't that simple.

PolimarT
01-13-2014, 02:15 AM
Ippy, the answer is simple as fuck. Use your fuckin brain if you have one. This is the USA. They won't hesitate to prosecute you with shit. Wise the fuck up and don't post stupid fucking shit like this here. Ever. Ever again.
Does this make sense?

- - - Updated - - -

You fucking moron!

First of all hold your horses, I am not insutlting you, you are the fkn moron for spreading hate for a minimal comment/question that I have. in fact you keep hunting my posts to insult and bring my posts down, lets see if you can do that on AM to see what you got, you only came to AM a few weeks ago to repped me with negative points, what a smart move, do you have a life? are you being bullied because you are a fat/soft mofo? whats your problem? posts like these only show insecurity on your part and tbh i havent seen a productive comment from you on here, on AM or on our primordial forum, if you have suggestions or comments on my threads thats fine, but to call me names for no reason? And I dont find anything wrong with my post as this has been discussed in some forums, I know there are some restrictions in some forums and if I understand that, so if I broke the rules I apologize.

to everyone who posted, thanks for all the suggestions,, and Burly, if I broke the rules then please delete my thread or edit it. I am sorry if I offended anyone, surely it was not my intention, I just needed open minded feedback.

longBallLima
01-13-2014, 02:20 AM
Seems like it was your intention to insult enuke there.

I'll never get what your issue is with fat people and you thinking you're better than them. If most of these people you bash used the amount of gear you claim to use, I'm sure they'd look better than the pictures that you were able to produce.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Enuke65
01-13-2014, 02:34 AM
First of all hold your horses, I am not insutlting you, you are the fkn moron for spreading hate for a minimal comment/question that I have. in fact you keep hunting my posts to insult and bring my posts down, lets see if you can do that on AM to see what you got, you only came to AM a few weeks ago to repped me with negative points, what a smart move, do you have a life? are you being bullied because you are a fat/soft mofo? whats your problem? posts like these only show insecurity on your part and tbh i havent seen a productive comment from you on here, on AM or on our primordial forum, if you have suggestions or comments on my threads thats fine, but to call me names for no reason? And I dont find anything wrong with my post as this has been discussed in some forums, I know there are some restrictions in some forums and if I understand that, so if I broke the rules I apologize.

to everyone who posted, thanks for all the suggestions,, and Burly, if I broke the rules then please delete my thread or edit it. I am sorry if I offended anyone, surely it was not my intention, I just needed open minded feedback.

I maintain my original stance.

Idiot.

nate3993
01-13-2014, 09:09 AM
why do you guys respond. either i think his ip should be banned, or we shouldn't respond to a dam thing he posts. why feed the troll????

xxiv
01-13-2014, 09:35 AM
why do you guys respond. either i think his ip should be banned, or we shouldn't respond to a dam thing he posts. why feed the troll????

the day may (and most likely will) come that ippy is going need some sage advice so I don't think he should be banned. I think it may be prudent to revoke his ability to create new threads untill he becomes a productive member of the forum.

I like Hector, he reminds me of a kid i used to play in bands with. I'd like for him to stick arond and contribute but I don't want his antics to disrupt the feng shui of this joint.

As for my advice in regards to the original topic...... unless you are willing to accept the conseqences of your actions do not engage in illegal activity in a foreign contry. Netflix locked up abroad. A pretty kid like ippy would be sodomized into oblivion in prison. That old me hanging from a belt off the bunk bed post he made over on the PP forum would become a reality.

Cobalt
01-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Classic Ippy thread!

burlyman30
01-13-2014, 10:22 AM
This thread has come full circle. Nothing positive will be added here. Thread closed. Let's move on...