PDA

View Full Version : AE and AM comparable 4-DHEA dosage

markam
11-14-2012, 06:45 AM
I'm trying to find out how many caps of AM would equal the equivalent effect from 4 pumps AE.
I say 'effect' as AE can have a smaller amount of 4-DHEA but elicit the same effect as a larger amount of 4-DHEA from AM as AM is oral and AE is topical, (better uptake). Hopefully you know what I mean.

I will be a couple of weeks short of AE, hence the question. I'm going to try two caps, anyway, but I'm just curious, now.

h2s
11-14-2012, 08:22 AM
I wouldn't bother trying to find an equivalence. Honestly, we tried to state this while marketing the product, but AE is not to be considered a 4dhea product. It is significantly more based on the 11, which people underestimate the effects of in a topical. Even guys who had a favorable response to it would counter any mention I made of the 11 with "well yeah, but the 4dhea is awesome."

markam
11-14-2012, 08:28 AM
I wouldn't bother trying to find an equivalence. Honestly, we tried to state this while marketing the product, but AE is not to be considered a 4dhea product. It is significantly more based on the 11, which people underestimate the effects of in a topical. Even guys who had a favorable response to it would counter any mention I made of the 11 with "well yeah, but the 4dhea is awesome."

Well I have some 11-oxo I'm going to use when I run out of Enhance, so I shouldn't bother with additional 4-dhea? Not trying to be difficult here, but why put 4-Dhea in AE in the first place?

h2s
11-14-2012, 08:36 AM
Well I have some 11-oxo I'm going to use when I run out of Enhance, so I shouldn't bother with additional 4-dhea? Not trying to be difficult here, but why put 4-Dhea in AE in the first place?

Oh it will definitely provide some effect, I was just stating you won't get the 4 alone to act the same way that the 11:4 ratio did. Combining the two would be your best shot. As for how much oral to equal topical, I have non idea how to estimate that properly, maybe others with more experience with the compounds can chime in.

markam
11-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Oh it will definitely provide some effect, I was just stating you won't get the 4 alone to act the same way that the 11:4 ratio did. Combining the two would be your best shot. As for how much oral to equal topical, I have non idea how to estimate that properly, maybe others with more experience with the compounds can chime in.

I see that I should've been clearer in my first post that I was also going to supplement with 11-oxo as well. Anyway, I understand there's 68mg 4-DHEA in 4 pumps AE and it's roughly two times stronger than a oral, due to better uptake, so with 83mg per AM cap, I guess 2 caps should suffice.

There, totally over thought, and answered my own question. LOL

dacookiemonsta
11-24-2012, 10:06 PM

AE gave me this almost endorphin releasing type feeling mixed with a bit of alpha male after every application. It made me feel amazing.

I can't speak as to what kind of results it specificially yielded because I was on dbol/hard/mechabol/trenazone at different times throughout a cycle (it was a very unique cycle) but man... It definitely gave me some sort of edge and it felt great.