PDA

View Full Version : Forerunner Labs stuff

pitboss
01-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Did we ever determine if Alpha Mass or 5-Alpha test were any good? I know it's under-dosed, but would doing 9 Alpha Mass/ day and 4 5-Alpha/ day yield decent results?

Turbo6GN
01-10-2014, 05:09 PM
With a solid diet it will for sure. I ran the Alpha Mass with Stano for 7 weeks and it was great. Just adjust your dosages to your personal sweet spots and have at it! I think my Stano was 800 for the first 5 weeks and 1000 for the last 2. A good recomp for sure!

Monkeyzx9
01-22-2014, 01:42 PM
Hi, I'm a new member to this forum so I'd just like to say hi and sorry if I'm in the wrong place but I'm new to this. I have just ordered the alpha labs kit which includes alpha mass, alpha bulk and reboot pct. I'm happy to log my experience with this but need just a little advice. I have also got an iron labs cycle support to run with it just for peace of mind and was wondering if you guys think this lot should be sufficient to give me a safe run. I'm 34 years old, 200lbs and 6ft tall and this is my first ph cycle that's why I chose this. Should I run just the alpha mass and leave the alpha bulk out or do you think I should just go for it and monitor myself closely? Anyway thank you for your time and hopefully I am doing this right.

Freepressright
01-23-2014, 11:09 AM
Hi, I'm a new member to this forum so I'd just like to say hi and sorry if I'm in the wrong place but I'm new to this. I have just ordered the alpha labs kit which includes alpha mass, alpha bulk and reboot pct. I'm happy to log my experience with this but need just a little advice. I have also got an iron labs cycle support to run with it just for peace of mind and was wondering if you guys think this lot should be sufficient to give me a safe run. I'm 34 years old, 200lbs and 6ft tall and this is my first ph cycle that's why I chose this. Should I run just the alpha mass and leave the alpha bulk out or do you think I should just go for it and monitor myself closely? Anyway thank you for your time and hopefully I am doing this right.

In the world of prohormones, the Forerunner stuff is about as safe and conservative as it gets. Cycle support, IMHO, is not necessary. These are non-methylated DHEA isomers. Whist effective at the right doses, the likelihood of toxicity arising from these compounds in any form is slim to none, barring some odd genetic predisposition or something crazy. You'll be fine.

Stack 'em, though. You'll need one to offset the crippling lethargy of the other. 1-DHEA can be an extremely lethargic ride for a lot of people. I'm one of them. It makes me feel like I have the flu.

Monkeyzx9
01-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Great thanks for your reply, I am aware they are pretty tame compared to most and I chose them to be honest for that reason....I'm hoping the reboot should be enough for pct and I'm pretty much going to follow the cycle as laid out on the box, going to up my eating to. I'll keep you all up to date with my findings though if you're interested.

Freepressright
01-23-2014, 11:45 AM
Great thanks for your reply, I am aware they are pretty tame compared to most and I chose them to be honest for that reason....I'm hoping the reboot should be enough for pct and I'm pretty much going to follow the cycle as laid out on the box, going to up my eating to. I'll keep you all up to date with my findings though if you're interested.

Suppression should be minimal. Their Reboot should be adequate for PCT if that's all your running, and for only a 6-8 week cycle.

Monkeyzx9
01-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Great....very much appreciated

Monkeyzx9
02-04-2014, 01:10 AM
Just so you guys know, I will start logging my results in a couple of weeks, I'm just making sure I have my diet up to scratch and everything sorted before I start.

Anonymous
03-02-2014, 11:07 PM
I haven't been here in awhile, real long while.

I actually started Alpha Bulk and 5-Alpha Test a week ago. I am doing 6 caps of AB 2x a day instead of 3 caps. As for 5-Alpha I am doing 2 morning and 2 night instead of 3 spread through the day. Today I am going to throw in my DAA, I didn;t start right away with it because I want to have leftover to last just after the actual cycle its self to merge in with PCT.

I didn't weigh myself, I am just lifting and feeling for it. I can't say I have bench marks since I am not testing for PR's at all but I do notice the stuff working. The first thing I noticed was a little mental edge that may just be the B12 from 5-Alpha or the hormones too. Next thing is I am waking up earlier and more refreshed. Another thing about sleep is the content of my dreams seems younger if it makes sense. I'm 23 which isn't old but dream patterns remind me more of my teen years. Back than I had some memories between multiple REM cycles that would hit me at random moments through the day where as now I don't have that effect. Adds a little mystique to the day.

Recovery is improved. Without a doubt I can do the same with little or no doms through my progressive overload routine. I might be able to jump ahead of myself. Joints feel like they are feeling the effects of low estrogen from the 5-Alpha test. It is not a problem at this level but I do feel more hard cracks in my wrist while picking up and moving odd shape objects in and out of cars particularly on or the day after doing arms since my workout is wrist intensive so I'd consider this an exception before saying that this is drying me out.

Mentally I am more at ease which doesn't seem like what I want being too laid back sometimes, but oddly enough I am getting more social attention when usually my passiveness leaves me out of the loop. I need more time to analyze this effect but I think I might be experiencing this effect some people talk about, how people can smell the alpha from their sweat while on cycle and bishes be mirin.

This is my first time touching anything PH so it is new to me. This cycle is my feeler before I use my stash of AndroHard and AndroDrive I've been sitting on for over a year.

Right Hook
03-03-2014, 05:44 AM
Fwiw we launched re formulated versions of the entire FRL line this weekend. Plus a new Alpha Hard product which is a combo of androsterone, epiAndro, and agmatine.

Freepressright
03-03-2014, 07:41 AM
I haven't been here in awhile, real long while.

I actually started Alpha Bulk and 5-Alpha Test a week ago. I am doing 6 caps of AB 2x a day instead of 3 caps. As for 5-Alpha I am doing 2 morning and 2 night instead of 3 spread through the day. Today I am going to throw in my DAA, I didn;t start right away with it because I want to have leftover to last just after the actual cycle its self to merge in with PCT.

I didn't weigh myself, I am just lifting and feeling for it. I can't say I have bench marks since I am not testing for PR's at all but I do notice the stuff working. The first thing I noticed was a little mental edge that may just be the B12 from 5-Alpha or the hormones too. Next thing is I am waking up earlier and more refreshed. Another thing about sleep is the content of my dreams seems younger if it makes sense. I'm 23 which isn't old but dream patterns remind me more of my teen years. Back than I had some memories between multiple REM cycles that would hit me at random moments through the day where as now I don't have that effect. Adds a little mystique to the day.

Recovery is improved. Without a doubt I can do the same with little or no doms through my progressive overload routine. I might be able to jump ahead of myself. Joints feel like they are feeling the effects of low estrogen from the 5-Alpha test. It is not a problem at this level but I do feel more hard cracks in my wrist while picking up and moving odd shape objects in and out of cars particularly on or the day after doing arms since my workout is wrist intensive so I'd consider this an exception before saying that this is drying me out.

Mentally I am more at ease which doesn't seem like what I want being too laid back sometimes, but oddly enough I am getting more social attention when usually my passiveness leaves me out of the loop. I need more time to analyze this effect but I think I might be experiencing this effect some people talk about, how people can smell the alpha from their sweat while on cycle and bishes be mirin.

This is my first time touching anything PH so it is new to me. This cycle is my feeler before I use my stash of AndroHard and AndroDrive I've been sitting on for over a year.

Do not waste your DAA on cycle. It won't do you any good. DAA is to be used after your cycle is complete.

Anonymous
03-03-2014, 10:30 AM
My thought is that DHT's biggest effect for muscle gains is through increasing free test since DHT has a high affinity for SHBG, which means that more of the test increased through DAA will be free. Good since the quantity of alpha bulk although doubled is quite small compared to PP's stuff.

Freepressright
03-03-2014, 10:55 AM
My thought is that DHT's biggest effect for muscle gains is through increasing free test since DHT has a high affinity for SHBG, which means that more of the test increased through DAA will be free. Good since the quantity of alpha bulk although doubled is quite small compared to PP's stuff.

DHT's biggest effect for muscle gains is by preventing testosterone from aromatizing to estrogen. That's a major reason why people choose to run Proviron or Masteron with testosterone.

D-aspartic acid on cycle is a waste, though. You're feeding your system prohormones, which in turn causes some degree of suppression over time. No matter how much DAA you throw at it, you aren't going to change that. You use DAA after the fact to help your body rebound.

While suppression with DHT compounds like proviron is nil, if any, what you're trying to accomplish through DAA is fruitless if the DAA is consumed while on cycle.

Turbo6GN
03-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Fwiw we launched re formulated versions of the entire FRL line this weekend. Plus a new Alpha Hard product which is a combo of androsterone, epiAndro, and agmatine.

Interesting, I'm looking for just a little something right now, nothing too crazy or suppressive. When will this be available?? Any giveaways??:cool:

b_oconnor
03-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Interesting, I'm looking for just a little something right now, nothing too crazy or suppressive. When will this be available?? Any giveaways??:cool:

I'd be curious for this ad well...

Right Hook
03-04-2014, 09:03 AM

I'm not sure when it will hit retailers and such but we do have the new stuff in stock. Although it's a bit of a mess at the moment because we did a bad job packing up after the Arnold (your just tired and want to leave lol). What are you interested in using? I'll have some sent your way when we all get a rest day in.

xamsx
03-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Right Hook, could you tell a little more about the reformulations?? Very interested.

Right Hook
03-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Right Hook, could you tell a little more about the reformulations?? Very interested.

We basically increased the dose of active by a lot, did tabs instead of liquid capsules, ditched the costly ester, added agmatine and DHB. The Alpha Mass and Bulk are now the highest doses 1-androsterone and 4-Andro on the market. Plus the DHB to match the new study on 1-Andro. And a gram of agmatine in every serving.

Alpha mass
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/05/6u5y8e5a.jpg

Bulk
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/05/guzymesy.jpg

Hard (note we didn't use DHB in this one)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/05/e7u3uhuj.jpg

b_oconnor
03-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Damn cannot wait for those to start popping up on websites. I want to buy them now lol!

Dblock
03-04-2014, 05:55 PM
would the Alpha Hard be considered the same as AndroHard???

Right Hook
03-05-2014, 03:34 PM
would the Alpha Hard be considered the same as AndroHard???

It might be? Truthfully I don't know as there were a few versions of that product. But I don't think it had agmatine and it had grape fruit extract as opposed to DHB iirc.

Grape Ape
03-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Point of the agmatine?

Turbo6GN
03-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Point of the agmatine?

I'd assume to add a nice pump, a nice vascular and lean pump would be pretty cool.

Strong_Guy
05-05-2014, 06:05 PM
We basically increased the dose of active by a lot, did tabs instead of liquid capsules, ditched the costly ester, added agmatine and DHB. The Alpha Mass and Bulk are now the highest doses 1-androsterone and 4-Andro on the market. Plus the DHB to match the new study on 1-Andro. And a gram of agmatine in every serving.

Very interested in the Alpha Hard since it seems to be the only thing out there that still uses the alpha isomer too. So if I'm understanding it right, there's approx 500 mg of actives per 6 tabs (Alpha Hard)? Just trying to figure out how I want to dose it, seems priced fairly reasonable. I'm currently running 1 gram/day of 11 oxo for 8 weeks, thinking about a quick PCT then hopping back on this for 4-6 weeks, since its not very suppressive anyway, to finish out the summer; or maybe just start it up immediately following my 11 oxo cycle.