PDA

View Full Version : please help - is androhard v3 the same as androhard lv (the liquid) ?

comcast11
01-09-2014, 11:48 PM
i need to know if androhard V3 and androhard LV are the same thing? i need to get androhard V3 because i took finasteride and i am trying to fix my body but it is completely out of the market everywhere. i found some androhard LV, which is a liquid, but it looks like an older version of hte product. i dont want to fuck around and lose myself and my body again.

thank you for any feedback.

burlyman30
01-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Androhard LV is epiandrosterone and androhard v3 is a combination of epiandrosterone and androsterone. V3 had a time-release mechanism, whereas LV hit fast and hard, but for a shorter period. The LV was one of the company's most popular products, and some preferred it to V3.

comcast11
01-10-2014, 02:35 AM
Androhard LV is epiandrosterone and androhard v3 is a combination of epiandrosterone and androsterone. V3 had a time-release mechanism, whereas LV hit fast and hard, but for a shorter period. The LV was one of the company's most popular products, and some preferred it to V3.

thank you burlyman. why did these products get banned?

also, have you heard of d-plex or Stanodrol? i'm trying to find androhard v3, but it seems to be impossible to find. do you know if these are very similar to it?

weekend
01-10-2014, 02:47 AM
stanodrol has the same active as androhard LV.

you could also try masteron or proviron. transdermal test on the scrotum reportedly has high conversion to DHT as well.

nate3993
01-10-2014, 04:02 AM
The question is. What does androhard have to do with fixing your body? What are you trying to fix?

comcast11
01-10-2014, 04:22 AM
The question is. What does androhard have to do with fixing your body? What are you trying to fix?

finasteride fucked me man. i took propecia for hair loss and i wound up having this permanent no libido and low sex drive for 5 years now. i'm 25. i have tried what feels like everything. the best thing ive used so far is iodine, but when i stop using, i fall back down bad. i had all the symptoms, numb penis, penis curvature, shrunkedn balls, gyno, brain fog. i managed to clear a lot of it out of the way, but i cant turn on my libido.

HIIT has helped me massively. if i do really high intense sprints, then eat a shit ton of carbs, it helps. i just dont know if it will bring me 100% there. im praying it will over time. i cannot lift weights at this time due to a back injury which i am working on though.

i'm doing everything outlined here: http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8271

but in a few months down the line, i wanted to try the androhard. i'm worried if i try something outside of androhard, i could do more damage. i know this guy got 100% better, so that's why i'm really wanting it. here's a snippet of what he said:

****I also did several cycles of a DHT compound from primordial performance which helped in increasing the active enzymes that were wiped out by propecia. Unfortunately they have been shutdown by the FDA. There are other DHT based steroids that you could use, but I am not familiar with any others then androhard from primordial. Don't just jump into using these products unless you do your research. You don't want to end up worse then you are now. I had access to the producer of these drugs and he spent alot of time going back and forth with me on the science of how they work to increase active 5arII. It's a can of worms I'm not going to get into but didn't want to fail to mention it as I attribute the use of androhard and successful post cycle therapies to my overall recovery.

@weekend, i was thinking of priviron, but i know some people on propeciahelp have tried and then got way worse. i'm not sure what the deal is or what is happening. i went to my doctor today and he basically laughed in my face and recommended a therapist. i cant get help anywhere on this. i'm not sure what will work or what won't.. but i know this guy took the androhard so at least i know that works to some extent. i might be able to get my hands on it.. for the tune of $900.. got to love this FDA ban. gr.

comcast11
01-10-2014, 04:38 AM

is there an androsterone product on the market now? is it possible to get the androhard LV and then an androsterone product and take them at the same time for the same effect as androhard v3?

weekend
01-10-2014, 04:53 AM
Well, epi androsterone alone is a start. Why not pick up a bottle of stano and give it a try.

What about andractim?

comcast11
01-10-2014, 05:02 AM
Well, epi androsterone alone is a start. Why not pick up a bottle of stano and give it a try.

What about andractim?

i will research into it. i honestly don't know shit about any of this at all. i've been reading through this site for the past hour.. i need to do a lot more research. thanks for your tips.

nate3993
01-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Fuck your dr. Can you different one? If you can switch, do
It. No need to have a douche in charge of helping you.

longBallLima
01-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Lol nate is pissed this morning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

nate3993
01-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Must be the 20mg's of mast I gave myself yesterday lol

(Before anyone jumps in on how stupid 20mgs of mast is, I'm doing a taper. Don't freak out haha)

longBallLima
01-10-2014, 04:29 PM
mast is good. it gives me dem random boners more often

comcast11
01-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Fuck your dr. Can you different one? If you can switch, do
It. No need to have a douche in charge of helping you.

yes will try tomorrow. man, this sucks.. i hit a very bad low after making progress for more than 2 years, i thought i almost made it. fuck man, fuck.

ExtraZeus
01-11-2014, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't buy any Androhard you find on ebay or amazon, the stuff was good but not worth the price it's going for now. Good news is we have a forum member close to releasing Androhard again, still might be a few months away. If you can't wait that long, any stano clone would be a good start. Good luck man and welcome to the forum.

comcast11
01-17-2014, 02:36 PM
I wouldn't buy any Androhard you find on ebay or amazon, the stuff was good but not worth the price it's going for now. Good news is we have a forum member close to releasing Androhard again, still might be a few months away. If you can't wait that long, any stano clone would be a good start. Good luck man and welcome to the forum.

thanks Zeus. i was about to buy some for $600, but the guy turned out to be a scammer trying to rip me off. pretty low. i think i can wait. i only wanted androhard because cdsnuts used androhard and had success with it, so i was worried about anything else.. that's why i was willing to pay the price. what do you mean a forum member releasing it? is it actually the same thing as androhard, are they making it themselves or are they a company? that is crazy. and good news.

O_RYAN_007
01-18-2014, 11:13 AM
thanks Zeus. i was about to buy some for $600, but the guy turned out to be a scammer trying to rip me off. pretty low. i think i can wait. i only wanted androhard because cdsnuts used androhard and had success with it, so i was worried about anything else.. that's why i was willing to pay the price. what do you mean a forum member releasing it? is it actually the same thing as androhard, are they making it themselves or are they a company? that is crazy. and good news.

PM Wesley Inman as he is selling a couple bottles of PN's Epiandrohard. I like it dosed at 3am/3pm, it's very similar to Primordial's AHv1 at 500mg.

Turbo6GN
01-19-2014, 01:14 PM
Paying $600 for any version of Androhard under any circumstances is madness. It's good stuff but lets be reasonable here people...

comcast11
01-20-2014, 08:11 AM
Paying $600 for any version of Androhard under any circumstances is madness. It's good stuff but lets be reasonable here people...

well when my dick goes completely numb and i cant sleep at night and someone claims to be 100% cured and it played a part in it.. money does not become an option. ive been to over 20 doctors dude.. from like every displine.. none of them can figure out how to help me. they all look at me stupid and say finasteride doesnt stay in your system. last week i went to a doctor and he had me fill out a mental health evaluation. i would pay 10 grand for it if it actually could fix this. i would pay anything if i could fix it.

markam
01-20-2014, 09:13 AM
well when my dick goes completely numb and i cant sleep at night and someone claims to be 100% cured and it played a part in it.. money does not become an option. ive been to over 20 doctors dude.. from like every displine.. none of them can figure out how to help me. they all look at me stupid and say finasteride doesnt stay in your system. last week i went to a doctor and he had me fill out a mental health evaluation. i would pay 10 grand for it if it actually could fix this. i would pay anything if i could fix it.

In your situation, as Androhard isn't available (at the moment), I'd consider high dose IML Epi-Andro for 12 weeks, maybe 4 caps x3 ed. Pricey though, but it's good stuff (I'm using it at the moment 4caps twice ed, and I have used all incarnations of Androhard).

pman42
01-20-2014, 12:23 PM
Hey man, sorry to hear about all your troubles. I have read that finasteride really fucks people up for a long time. should be a warning label on that shit.

As far as options go, give Eric's article "Fighting Gyno" or somesuch a read. It's on the forum here. It will tell you how to boost your DHT. Basically you can rub testosterone gel onto scrotum, use Andactrim gel, or shoot Masteron/take proviron (high dose creatine might work as well). Proviron and Masteron aren't fully real DHT so i don't know if they would help you. if my thinking on your idea is correct, you want to boost 5AR enzymes. So I would think that a test cream applied to a scrotum would be best, as everything else is already 5-alpha reduced and the test would supply substrate for conversion by 5AR enzyme. I am currently running masteron for gyno purposes and it seems to be working, very nice libido boost. It is definitely stronger than AndroHard V3 was, in terms of libido, and I think it is stronger in terms of gyno reduction, but it hasn't been long enough to tell.

Where are you located? Why not try going into a TRT clinic and trying to get a script for some AndroGel? some of the ones that advertise online are really really cheap

ExtraZeus
01-20-2014, 05:21 PM
http://www.swolesource.com/forum/general-discussion/980-return-possible-pp-product-resurrection.html

Should answer a few questions...

Cdsnuts
01-21-2014, 02:44 PM

I'm glad you said "it played a part" because like I mention in my recovery thread, their were alot of pieces that went along with the recovery, all of them just as important as the last. I don't think too many guys get that. They think they are going to buy some pro-hormones and that's going to be the magic bullet. I can assure you, it's not.

Get your diet dialed in, get your lifestyle choices optimized, get your training up to par, THEN give the androhard a spin. You have a great bunch of guys here with alot of pooled knowledge to use as a resource.

Cdsnuts
01-21-2014, 02:53 PM
Hey man, sorry to hear about all your troubles. I have read that finasteride really fucks people up for a long time. should be a warning label on that shit.

As far as options go, give Eric's article "Fighting Gyno" or somesuch a read. It's on the forum here. It will tell you how to boost your DHT. Basically you can rub testosterone gel onto scrotum, use Andactrim gel, or shoot Masteron/take proviron (high dose creatine might work as well). Proviron and Masteron aren't fully real DHT so i don't know if they would help you. if my thinking on your idea is correct, you want to boost 5AR enzymes. So I would think that a test cream applied to a scrotum would be best, as everything else is already 5-alpha reduced and the test would supply substrate for conversion by 5AR enzyme. I am currently running masteron for gyno purposes and it seems to be working, very nice libido boost. It is definitely stronger than AndroHard V3 was, in terms of libido, and I think it is stronger in terms of gyno reduction, but it hasn't been long enough to tell.

Where are you located? Why not try going into a TRT clinic and trying to get a script for some AndroGel? some of the ones that advertise online are really really cheap

This is what I originally thought too, but Eric said that it is a "use it or lose it" type thing, meaning more substrate(DHT) equals more enzyme(5ar). I really didn't understand because you would think that if there was more Test, more 5ar would be produced to convert.....that doesn't seem to be the case. I didn't get how using Androhard would increase the expression of 5ar, seeing as 5ar is what converts Test to DHT, but in my case, and just like Eric said, it did. He said just the presence of DHT would keep 5ar expression operating.

I found using it for longer cycles gave me better results. After each cycle and subsequent PCT, I became better and better and I can consider myself healed from years of horrible side effects that weren't going away. PP and Eric were VERY important in me getting my life back. That's a fact.

comcast11
01-21-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm glad you said "it played a part" because like I mention in my recovery thread, their were alot of pieces that went along with the recovery, all of them just as important as the last. I don't think too many guys get that. They think they are going to buy some pro-hormones and that's going to be the magic bullet. I can assure you, it's not.

Get your diet dialed in, get your lifestyle choices optimized, get your training up to par, THEN give the androhard a spin. You have a great bunch of guys here with alot of pooled knowledge to use as a resource.

thanks for your post man. yeah, i realize it is just a part of it. i've been making some big strides lately only doing holistic stuff. i followed the holistic lifestyle for probably 3 years all organic. about 4 weeks ago i completely ran out of money and was eating crap like processed meat and 99 cent bread because i could barely scrape by. i went from feeling decent to completely going to SHIT. the entire PH forum is in a state of denial because they all think food doesn't matter. food is everything. i am 100% behind you in that. i'm not even planning to touch any prohormones until I can make some big strides with the holistic stuff. it is sad they don't jump on board.. i feel very bad for them. however, i went to such a bad place from post fin that i literally had no option BUT to go all organic.. i had pains in my entire pelvic area if i even touched a carbohydrate, let alone gluten.

thank you for all the input fellas. it is much appreciated. i will keep looking around the forums, but i've been doing better lately. great resource here. looking forward to being a part of this community.

Cdsnuts
01-21-2014, 04:16 PM
thanks for your post man. yeah, i realize it is just a part of it. i've been making some big strides lately only doing holistic stuff. i followed the holistic lifestyle for probably 3 years all organic. about 4 weeks ago i completely ran out of money and was eating crap like processed meat and 99 cent bread because i could barely scrape by. i went from feeling decent to completely going to SHIT. the entire PH forum is in a state of denial because they all think food doesn't matter. food is everything. i am 100% behind you in that. i'm not even planning to touch any prohormones until I can make some big strides with the holistic stuff. it is sad they don't jump on board.. i feel very bad for them. however, i went to such a bad place from post fin that i literally had no option BUT to go all organic.. i had pains in my entire pelvic area if i even touched a carbohydrate, let alone gluten.

thank you for all the input fellas. it is much appreciated. i will keep looking around the forums, but i've been doing better lately. great resource here. looking forward to being a part of this community.

Always glad to give back and help when I can. Especially when it comes to that poison. On this board you'll find that these guys know how important food is. Input to your system is everything. You literally are what you eat.