PDA

View Full Version : GK Prohormones

xamsx
01-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Anyone hear about this new line yet? Got an e-mail from EliteFitness and looked into it more.. Found this on a thread over there. Guess it's their new baby...

"Guys,

In this thread we will be unveiling the new line of ProHormones that will become available for the benefit to the EliteFitness members. The guys over at GK ProHormones want to become your source for all Prohormones, steroid-precursors and analogues.

This new line of products these guys put together is not just rehashed old ideas or repackaged stuff you have seen here before. NOPE! Most of the Pro-Hormone ingredient that will be unveiled have never been advertised here ever. These are whole new and awesome innovative product line.

What makes it so different?

1- Your whole cycle comes in one bottle:
Putting the whole thing in one bottle makes for ONE manufacturing cost- thus saving you tons of cash.
You get Methyls, stacked with NON-Methyls, in the same bottle a cycle with added Progetins and DHT derivatives and Trenbolone precursor analogues, with Nandrolone precursors - a full cycle stack, like you would run anyway, all expertly dosed to deliver maximum results with low impact on your system, and wallet.

You get all of the ProHormones you would want to stack anyway, just in one bottle and one value price.

2-Built in Support:
Primobol DX, the stand-alone lean-mass gainer product has a very potent new methyl, so it includes the added benefit of TUDCA along with the anabolic hormones, to protect the liver, specially during use of Methyls.

3-Built in Estrogen and Prolactin Control:
On the cutting formula, called OxandroVar, the Anti-E properties are built in to the hormone used. In the product DianaBulk that is a "Wet" bulker with possible sides from Estrogen and Prolactin, the formula uses the 6-Bromo and L-DOPA included in there, the Estrogen in check and Prolactin from going out of control.

4- Value:
Each bottle will contain as many as 4 or even 5 different Prohormones, steroid-precursors and analogues. Nothing untested, all the stuff has been used for a while now, and if you bough each separately you could easily spend $400, if you include the TUDCA and 6-Bromo and L-Dopa along with the anabolic hormones. But you get each bottle with all of those hormones for one tiny price that is much much less than you would ever spend buying this stuff separate.

Guys - please subscribe to this thread and get ready for the updates. We are less than 4 days away from the launch of this brand!"

Looking at their product banner, their 'Dianabulk' looks pretty stupid.. 3 methyls. And this one doesn't even include the TUDCA in it.

Per capsule:
15mg's DMZ
30mg's M14ADD
25mg's M-LMG
15mg's Trenavar
25mg's Methylclostebol
50mg's 6-Bromo
165mg's L-Dopa main ingredient
15mg's absorbtion agent

Also seems like it'd be too wet for the 6-Bromo/DMZ to keep up..

'Letrozone' seems to resemble topical Letrozole?
'Oxandrovar' and 'Primobol Dex' are their 'lean gain' stacks, I'm guessing.....

http://i43.tinypic.com/2d168hh.jpg

Thoughts?

longBallLima
01-12-2014, 01:59 AM
lol this an ad for that piece of shit forum or something?

booklifter
01-12-2014, 01:05 PM
One size fits Paul.

BBG
01-12-2014, 02:40 PM
This seems a lot like an advertisement, so unless you have some actual questions about the products... in particular.

They are just a bunch of stuff in capsules, that's all I'm seeing. Nothing out of the ordinary or exceptional.

weekend
01-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Dat dere heart attack

xamsx
01-12-2014, 06:53 PM
This seems a lot like an advertisement, so unless you have some actual questions about the products... in particular.

They are just a bunch of stuff in capsules, that's all I'm seeing. Nothing out of the ordinary or exceptional.

Didn't mean for it to come across that way. I'm not trying to advertise anything, just bring up conversation...
I am in no way endorsing the use of NTBM products. I think they're a joke, as most others do.

I didn't know all topics had to contain a question to be answered.

Sorry. Remove it if you see fit.

BBG
01-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Didn't mean for it to come across that way. I'm not trying to advertise anything, just bring up conversation...
I am in no way endorsing the use of NTBM products. I think they're a joke, as most others do.

I didn't know all topics had to contain a question to be answered.

Sorry. Remove it if you see fit.

All topics don't need a questions to be answered. Just making sure it's not a blatant advertisement. It's hard to see where your post begins and the advert ends. I didn't even notice your comments below the advert until I just reread the post.

In terms of the ingredients:

15mg's DMZ (Needs to be around 30-40mg.)
30mg's M14ADD (30mg is okay, 40mg as a stand-alone but this is probably the best dosed here.)
25mg's M-LMG (60mg a day did barely anything for me, needs to be much higher.)
15mg's Trenavar (This is the biggest joke... needs to be dosed 100mg+, preferably 120mg.)
25mg's Methylclostebol (Again... this needs to be dosed much higher, best results in the 80mg+ range.)
50mg's 6-Bromo (Why even bother when letro/adex/exemestane exist?)
165mg's L-Dopa main ingredient (Good ingredient for any cycle, but definitely cheaper bought independently.)
15mg's absorbtion agent (Jumping on the bandwagon. Probably does not do much if anything.)

Those would be my thoughts... Way too much stuff. Best cycles are 1-4 compounds... Test/Tren/Mast + Dbol kicker. Trestolone/Dienazone TD + M1A kicker.

I apologize if my previous post came off as rude. Not intended.

DJM
01-12-2014, 11:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pbPK4.gif

nate3993
01-13-2014, 12:47 AM
^ that's how I felt when I saw it. Soooo many fukin prohormones out there are just major blends of 1 million and one things and it just looks fukin nasty. Sad to know hella young people are gonna pop em like candy, drink on em, and then have no pct whatsoever after. But I guess it's also their one fault for not researching what the fuck their putting in their body.

DJM
01-14-2014, 12:25 AM
shitty underdosed phs
sneaky schilling
obvious gk is a branch of need2

nate3993
01-14-2014, 01:53 AM
But DJ. It has everything u neeeeeed