PDA

View Full Version : Metabolism and loss of AAS esters in sweat?

pman42
01-12-2014, 01:47 AM
Greetings all. Drawing nearer to my first ever injection cycle (yay) and am wondering about something. I can't seem to find any good info on how the testosterone esters accomplish their 'time release' effect. Colgan says it's because they go into fat then slowly release from there, is that true? reason i am wondering is i looooove the sauna, in winter i will sometimes spend over 10 hrs/week in there, so i wanna be sure i'm not losing my esters to sweat. i presume any loss would be small, but then, you never know, right? i can definitely lose too many electrolytes in there when i go for extended sessions, and the body has every reason to conserve those.

going to be running masteron enanthate, if that makes any difference.

nate3993
01-12-2014, 09:39 AM
I can tell you this. Number one, run some test with your mast. Every cycle, EVERY cycle should at least have a TRT dose of test. You can't go wrong. It compliments EVERY cycle. Personally, you should run at least 3-400mgs with ur mast. Anything below that is pretty pointless unless you're trying to do tren whereas with tren, most on here like low dose test with their tren, but this is way besides the point. Now, when it comes to saunas, as far as I've seen, and read, you're not really losing much fat. Maybe a small amount, but majority of what you loose in a sauna is gonna be water weight. That's it. If you inject ur steroids sub q, maybe you lose some when you lose fat, but I feel like because it's an oil, it's gonna work a little different, but that part I cannot confirm or deny because I don't know about it. BUT I can tell you most certainly that if you inject into the muscle, it's going into your bloodstream much quicker as muscles are rich in blood and then it's release time and reaching peak levels is based on whatever ester you get. Now, I've read that 100mgs of enanthate is actually 76 mg's and then I've seen 100mgs of enanthate is actually only 70mgs. Which is true? I'm not sure, but I'm sure it's somewhere in the 70's range which means the ester has a pretty decent amount of weight to it. But when you're injecting into the muscle, it's release has nothing to do with fat. Hope this helps.

How much mast?

burlyman30
01-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Unless you find that you are sweating out the cottonseed oil, you're good. Once it's in, it won't leach out.

weekend
01-12-2014, 12:39 PM
What you are suggesting is impossible. However, with high doses, after the drug is metabolized, and in certain people, there may be a loss of free enanthoic acid from the sweat. I do recall reading about certain esters causing people to smell bad.

Personally I've never noticed anything. This is only possible after the drug is metabolized, nothing to worry about.

I have to disagree with Nate, for gyno reduction I would want to see you run 100-200 test and 600+ mast. 400 test will be a slower gyno reduction than with lower test.

nate3993
01-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Oh. I didn't see anything about gyno reduction. My bad. I was just talking about a fun cycle Haha.

nate3993
01-12-2014, 03:55 PM
And as to the smell. There was this guy at my gym, very obviously all juiced up, early 20's, super cute, and he smelled like buttered popcorn from the movies haha. It was very weird. And when he obviously went off cycle, he didn't smell no more. I guess I could ask him
What he cycles, but generally guys in the gym don't like to talk about their usuage even though they obviously pin.

pman42
01-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Reason I asked is because I saw a reference to androsterone being in sweat. so it definitely is feasible for hormones to exit the body this way, but sounds like not a concern. I'm aware that weight loss in the sauna is all water weight, and just to be clear, my goal in going there is not to lose weight. however there appears to be a very real phenomenon of substances stored in fat to be mobilized by sauna, hence my question.

and nate, you wouldn't necessarily know it was a gyno reduction cycle. weekend has been helping me design it.

nate3993
01-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Sure it wasn't adrenosterone??? Cuz that's a pheremone in sweat. Celery has a high amount of it also. And fukin weekend. Acting like I missed info making me feel stupid. You dirty bastard lol

weekend
01-13-2014, 12:50 AM
Reason I asked is because I saw a reference to androsterone being in sweat. so it definitely is feasible for hormones to exit the body this way, but sounds like not a concern. I'm aware that weight loss in the sauna is all water weight, and just to be clear, my goal in going there is not to lose weight. however there appears to be a very real phenomenon of substances stored in fat to be mobilized by sauna, hence my question.

and nate, you wouldn't necessarily know it was a gyno reduction cycle. weekend has been helping me design it.

aas should not really be heavily stored in fat. they would largely remain in muscle until they enter the bloodstream and then the esters are cleaved off at which point the ester is separated from the parent hormone, which exerts its effect in the muscle tissue now that it's not bound to an ester.

the only thing i can think of here is that the freed ester could end up stored in fat and then sweated out.. but that isn't loss of hormonal activity in any way. all of this, if it does happen, must happen after the hormone has been activated.