PDA

View Full Version : Tren A x 12 weeks = G2G?

PolimarT
01-23-2014, 02:26 PM
I want to use tren for the first 12 weeks of my cycle but the cycle will be 20 weeks long, is that ok? I will use test x 20 weeks, tren the first 12 and finish with mast. Ive read at AM that tren should be limited to 8 weeks due to the high suppression. Keep in mind that I will use hcg.

weekend
01-23-2014, 04:04 PM
I dunno I haven't hit pct yet but I've been on tren for 9 weeks now and i wish I could do 12 lol but I shouldn't but I would if I had started from the get go. So what I'm saying is I think you're good to go.0

Cobalt
01-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Ive read at AM that tren should be limited to 8 weeks due to the high suppression

No shit, keep it at 8 weeks max, listen to others who have been there and have the experience.

You also need to worry about other problems like blood pressure and sheer stress on your organs. Tren isn't something to play with.

nate3993
01-23-2014, 09:29 PM
Hector. I hear if u inject tren into ur genitals...it's where you get the best effects. But intrapenile tren injections are to be run a minimum of 30 weeks. Best of
Luck ;)

weekend
01-23-2014, 09:49 PM
my blood pressure didn't go up with tren, and my urine was manageably clear the whole time as long as i kept drinking water.

only sides were hypoglycemia in the AM causing awakening to hunger pangs, and night sweats which were annoying but i like in a way knowing it's working.

maybe it's dose related?

even on 80 mg ED i didn't feel very crazy sides at all but that was only about 10 days before i took it down just to save more tren and not buy more lol

maybe it treats me well.

Cobalt
01-24-2014, 09:23 AM
Everyone is different, but for a first time its smart to keep it at 8 weeks. BP issues didn't hit me until after I finished off the tren, that was at 75mg/day.

The color of your piss isn't a good way to tell how you are functioning. Its a piece of a much bigger picture.

longBallLima
01-24-2014, 12:03 PM
No shit, keep it at 8 weeks max, listen to others who have been there and have the experience.

You also need to worry about other problems like blood pressure and sheer stress on your organs. Tren isn't something to play with.

lol thats funny how you not only gave him advice, but told him to listen to others... this is hector camacho hotstreak we're talking about here, he don't listen to shit. he's a rebel, like the steroid elvis presley, doing tren instead of shaking his hips!

Cobalt
01-24-2014, 04:21 PM
lol thats funny how you not only gave him advice, but told him to listen to others... this is hector camacho hotstreak we're talking about here, he don't listen to shit. he's a rebel, like the steroid elvis presley, doing tren instead of shaking his hips!

Yeah, was kinda in a bad mood. Shouldn't have wasted a post.

weekend
01-24-2014, 06:44 PM
shut up guys! he actually does take advice if you don't be an ass to him for no reason... tired of that

better he gets advice here when he asks for it than go to AM where guys are pretty much full retard...

Cobalt
01-24-2014, 07:49 PM
where guys are pretty much full retard...

I guess he fits right in, eh?

xxiv
01-24-2014, 07:57 PM
Ive read at AM that tren should be limited to 8 weeks

I am not very knowledgable on aas and have no first hand experience but from what I have researched 8 weeks is a prudent choice for a first time tren user.

What is the break down of your next cycle?

longBallLima
01-24-2014, 11:55 PM
I guess he fits right in, eh?

i was full on lols

PolimarT
01-25-2014, 01:42 AM
I dunno I haven't hit pct yet but I've been on tren for 9 weeks now and i wish I could do 12 lol but I shouldn't but I would if I had started from the get go. So what I'm saying is I think you're good to go.0

I am not very knowledgable on aas and have no first hand experience but from what I have researched 8 weeks is a prudent choice for a first time tren user.

What is the break down of your next cycle?

yeah Ive also read that 10 max, I may run 50 ED, the cycle looks like this:

Cycle (week 22 weeks total; including steroid clearance)

Test E: week 1 to week 20 at 250 mgs (125 mg while on tren)

Tren A : 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD): from week 3 to week 14

Mast P (100 EOD week 9 to 20) * I may also get more mast vials to up the dose but I am still unsure.

Aromasin: 12.5 EOD from week 4 to week 22

*HCG 250 IU E3D from week 2 to 12------ 2 week break--------- week 15 to 20

Weekend, thanks for your input, I will just ignore the negative comments, do you think that 50 mgs of tren ED is g2g or maybe too high. I wish I could just do 75 EOD but I guess ED is better, 50 ED would be the max that I would use I guess.

Cobalt
01-25-2014, 09:05 AM
So you show up, stating that most people say to stick to 8 weeks of Tren. Yet you ask if 12 weeks is OK, to which you get the response to keep it at 8 weeks.

You then defend yourself by saying that you've read that 10 weeks is fine, which counteracts your first post of 8 weeks being the ideal.

So your solution is to run it for 10 weeks, regardless of the fact that you were just told by EXPERIENCED users to keep it at 8 weeks.

You also want to run it at almost 75mg ED for your FIRST time on the hormone, not knowing what it will do to you.

Seriously, just shut it unless you actually listen to our advice. You ask a question, get an answer you don't like, and just go your own way without regard to what others suggest.

You sir are an excellent troll, which is the only thing that you seem to be able to do well.

weekend
01-25-2014, 09:59 AM
He said 75 EOD. And you aren't super experienced with tren are you? You can't expect him to listen to your advice when you literally just called him full retard. So in reality, you're the troll

Anyway, back to my advice, but you can take it with a grain of salt I suppose, polimart,

I don't really see why not to run it 10 weeks. But 8 weeks is prudent after all.

50 mg ED is fine, but I like to taper up doses of all my AAS slowly, it prevents shocking the system and catching illnesses due to a haywire immune system. All my friends who start new compounds full dose the first day have caught colds or felt like shit.

Definitely don't see why you would take your cycle out to week 20 though. Keep it a bit shorter. Run the mast with the tren for some of the time.

Cobalt
01-25-2014, 10:11 AM
He said 75 EOD. And you aren't super experienced with tren are you? You can't expect him to listen to your advice when you literally just called him full retard. So in reality, you're the troll

My bad, I didn't see the 75 EOD, that is my fault.

But I still stand by my statement. I know how our buddy here is, I've been following him from the days back in PP... he hasn't changed.

I'm not super experienced, but 3 cycles with tren in it is more exp than him, or yourself. Considering you've been throwing out advice with all sorts of hormones after your recent cycle, I'd say I know more about it than you.

weekend
01-25-2014, 10:35 AM
Three cycles with tren in just over a year? Sounds like you know what you're doing... You're not on it now are you?

I'll get off your ass if you get off his ass, he's gonna run the damn cycle so I want to let him get advice without being attacked.

I guess you just want him to go away. If you're that much of a grumpy dickwad waiting to be rude to him as soon as you see his username on a post, well, my efforts are futile.

BoneDaddy
01-25-2014, 10:44 AM
Three cycles with tren in just over a year? Sounds like you know what you're doing... You're not on it now are you?

I'll get off your ass if you get off his ass, he's gonna run the damn cycle so I want to let him get advice without being attacked.

I guess you just want him to go away. If you're that much of a grumpy dickwad waiting to be rude to him as soon as you see his username on a post, well, my efforts are futile.

Let's be real.....he's not going to run the cycle.

xxiv
01-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Cycle (week 22 weeks total; including steroid clearance)

Test E: week 1 to week 20 at 250 mgs (125 mg while on tren)

Tren A : 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD): from week 3 to week 14

Mast P (100 EOD week 9 to 20) * I may also get more mast vials to up the dose but I am still unsure.

again, i know very little but to me that doesn't look all that bad. I am just a dreamer so can't respond with any first hand knowledge.

I do like the test dosages but I would drop the tren down a little and add an oral kicker to make up the difference for the first few weeks.

Cobalt
01-25-2014, 11:49 AM

Not on it now, but who said anything about three cycles in one year? Those cycles have been spaced out with plenty of time between them. I don't log every cycle that I do. I don't really log any cycle, tbh.

Like others said, its not gonna happen. Hes been talking about this amazing cycle for years.

I've said my peace, I'm done with this thread.

PolimarT
01-25-2014, 12:41 PM

Anyway, back to my advice, but you can take it with a grain of salt I suppose, polimart,

I don't really see why not to run it 10 weeks. But 8 weeks is prudent after all.

50 mg ED is fine, but I like to taper up doses of all my AAS slowly, it prevents shocking the system and catching illnesses due to a haywire immune system. All my friends who start new compounds full dose the first day have caught colds or felt like shit.

Definitely don't see why you would take your cycle out to week 20 though. Keep it a bit shorter. Run the mast with the tren for some of the time.

Thank you so much, this ease my mind, and in fact now that you mention I was also thinking about tapering tren for the last 2 weeks, but instead of lowering the dose ED I would like to finish the tren using it EOD for the last 2 weeks (it would also be a good test to see how well it works EOD compared to ED) by that time mast would have kicked in too. and about the length, I was also thinking that is way too long and that was a concern, the main fact of doing a long cycle was to separate tren and mast, but I actaully followed your advice and got more vials to run mast longer, so I think I will cut the cycle to 16-17 weeks max and see how well the tren works with the mast. I will do a very detailed log, it would be good to share experiences, I hope that tren treats me well too! :D

Again, thank you very much, Weekend, It feels good to receive advices from you, since you know a lot and it is reflected on your physique (everyone knows that and we all seen your pics) so, it really makes me comfortable to have your support here, unlike the haters that they need to still to learn a lot (as I do) and it is also reflected on their physique.

Cobalt, is funny how you did not read properly, I never said 75 ED, if you ran it that way thats fine, also it is even more funny that you said that "ive been planning this cycle for years" as far as I know my previous cycle was a year ago, and I did not start planning this one after I finished, you only see what you want to see dont you? if my posts are so annoying to you, then why bother to post?

nate3993
01-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Let's be real.....he's not going to run the cycle.

THANK YOU. Seriously guys. Why the hell you guys think this shit is real? I really think you guys are just letting the troll gorge.

BBG
01-25-2014, 07:29 PM
Okay so I removed all references to any PMs and asking of sources. Or whatever. If you guys have a personal beef just talk it out on PMs.

BD I only edited your post because of the quoted portion in your post. Carry on bro!

weekend
01-25-2014, 07:56 PM
Not on it now, but who said anything about three cycles in one year? Those cycles have been spaced out with plenty of time between them. I don't log every cycle that I do. I don't really log any cycle, tbh.

Like others said, its not gonna happen. Hes been talking about this amazing cycle for years.

I've said my peace, I'm done with this thread.

piece*

you ran tren for the first time in your "WTF are you doing log" right? that would mean you did 3 tren cycles in the last 14 months...? maybe i'm missing something.

anyway, not really trying to fight about it, just tired of people attacking ippy for no reason, he obviously doesn't want to start any arguments here either.

also he ran test-e at the same time as me, and didn't talk about doing tren until after that cycle, which means he's only been talking about it for just under a year now. which is reasonable, really.

everyone doubted he would run test, and he did. no reason to believe he's not going to run this cycle... he already has most of the gear, so he says, and i believe him!

weekend
01-25-2014, 08:00 PM
Thank you so much, this ease my mind, and in fact now that you mention I was also thinking about tapering tren for the last 2 weeks, but instead of lowering the dose ED I would like to finish the tren using it EOD for the last 2 weeks (it would also be a good test to see how well it works EOD compared to ED) by that time mast would have kicked in too. and about the length, I was also thinking that is way too long and that was a concern, the main fact of doing a long cycle was to separate tren and mast, but I actaully followed your advice and got more vials to run mast longer, so I think I will cut the cycle to 16-17 weeks max and see how well the tren works with the mast. I will do a very detailed log, it would be good to share experiences, I hope that tren treats me well too! :D

Again, thank you very much, Weekend, It feels good to receive advices from you, since you know a lot and it is reflected on your physique (everyone knows that and we all seen your pics) so, it really makes me comfortable to have your support here, unlike the haters that they need to still to learn a lot (as I do) and it is also reflected on their physique.

Cobalt, is funny how you did not read properly, I never said 75 ED, if you ran it that way thats fine, also it is even more funny that you said that "ive been planning this cycle for years" as far as I know my previous cycle was a year ago, and I did not start planning this one after I finished, you only see what you want to see dont you? if my posts are so annoying to you, then why bother to post?

this is exactly what i'm talking about here, polimart, you must admit you've had some rough times but i don't see why people need to bash you forever for it.

anyway, i have some suspicions my aromasin may have been bunk this whole cycle. but i never got bloated until i added some suspiciously DBOLesque TBOL.... which also inflamed my gyno. i am extending my cycle to control it before PCT.

the point of what i am saying there is that IF the aromasin was bunk all along, (i will know next week when i switch to a source i know is legit), then MASTERON is a very potent estrogen inhibitor. it would have been working so well, in fact, that my gyno shrank continuously on test, and even more (though more slowly) on test and tren. but then that TBOL blew it right the fuck up.

so we'll see. regardless, the masteron is definitely synergistic with the tren.

you may want to run tren with test first, which is fine, but the way i actually ran my cycle (gyno issues considered) was:

mast first, then 10 days in added test, then added tren later. i liked it this way. if i run a similar cycle again, it will go like this:

mast week 1 taper up to 100 mg ED
add test week 2 taper up to 40 mg ED
add tren week 3 taper up to 60 mg ED

run 8 weeks of tren, then taper off it inside a week, then taper off the test, keep mast at 100, start PCT and taper mast 1st week of PCT.

no orals, because they aren't necessary.

i would not really recommend any orals, these 3 compounds will give you everything you need.

PolimarT
01-25-2014, 11:42 PM
this is exactly what i'm talking about here, polimart, you must admit you've had some rough times but i don't see why people need to bash you forever for it.

anyway, i have some suspicions my aromasin may have been bunk this whole cycle. but i never got bloated until i added some suspiciously DBOLesque TBOL.... which also inflamed my gyno. i am extending my cycle to control it before PCT.

the point of what i am saying there is that IF the aromasin was bunk all along, (i will know next week when i switch to a source i know is legit), then MASTERON is a very potent estrogen inhibitor. it would have been working so well, in fact, that my gyno shrank continuously on test, and even more (though more slowly) on test and tren. but then that TBOL blew it right the fuck up.

so we'll see. regardless, the masteron is definitely synergistic with the tren.

you may want to run tren with test first, which is fine, but the way i actually ran my cycle (gyno issues considered) was:

mast first, then 10 days in added test, then added tren later. i liked it this way. if i run a similar cycle again, it will go like this:

mast week 1 taper up to 100 mg ED
add test week 2 taper up to 40 mg ED
add tren week 3 taper up to 60 mg ED

run 8 weeks of tren, then taper off it inside a week, then taper off the test, keep mast at 100, start PCT and taper mast 1st week of PCT.

no orals, because they aren't necessary.

i would not really recommend any orals, these 3 compounds will give you everything you need.

Are you extending your cycle with test bridge only? I could not imagine which aromasin you used. I think that ID is king because it covered me very well on the past run, plus, I ran some ID exem after my cycle and that seriously crushed my acne (which I think it was caused by high E, but who knows, ive never had gyno issues, and hopefully this exem I have is legit too (I also have a diff source this time which I will also combine with ID), I will try to also skip caber and I also suspect that mast should cover me significantly.

To be honest I havent read enough on tbol andI am als surprised that it would cause gyno or estrogen issues.

By the way, did you use test P this time? I am sticking with E, also now that you handled tren well, would you be interested in tren E? I think that if I like this cycle and I want to cycle with tren again, I probably would use tren E with ace for a kickstart only.

Thanks on the advice on the orals, I will reconsider it and up the mast dose instead (get 1 or 2 extra vials) .

weekend
01-26-2014, 02:54 AM
Yes you would like more mast over orals for sure.

I prefer pinning ED, don't plan to switch to long ester. I find they have more of a kicks

I am extending with more masteron, low test and some injectable DHT :)

Last tren shot tomorrow...

I used test acetate. And prop. And phenyl prop. And a shot of cyp before I went to LA. I did a ton of different shit on this cycle. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

My aromasin seemed legit to me. Someone else using the same stuff said it was bunk tho. It was from a ugl. Ill know if it was bunk by mid week though, when I switch to some stuff I know is legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Never would have questioned it until the tbol (which I think was dbol)

weekend
01-26-2014, 02:57 AM
I also want to note I ran prami this whole cycle even before I decided to add tren because of my gyno.

So I don't know what it's like to run tren without a prolactin inhibitor. Libido may very well have fallen off, I would have caber on hand. Everything I have seen makes caber sound way better, just happened that I tried prami first because of the price and GH release. Not sure if it was worth it lol
Sides can be kinda crazy with prami until you get used to it.

longBallLima
01-27-2014, 01:06 AM
Boy, how did I miss all the "fun"

Since Cobalt took the insult for something I said, which is that giving Ippy advice is like giving rollerskaters to a horse, I almost feel like I, too, must defend another user's "honor"

Very noble of you to make an effort to defend Ippy. You're right that it is futile, because Ippy himself does not change. He has always responded with aggression and rudeness to advice that goes against what he thinks is knowledge. In fact, he started this very thread by saying that he was advised to not run it past 8 weeks, but well "fuck it". And I'm not saying the should blindly follow Cobalt over you, but you'll notice how Cobalt just becomes a "hater" who's physique doesn't display any knowledge, bla bla bla common ippy bullshit.

Last time he got banned here, He went on an insult rampage on me and I quoted every single post I had in the thread to show him that at absolutely no point did I insult him

Look at this piece of insanity:

You have an issue with me and Cobalt (and others, BD, Nate) saying he doesn't follow advice but you don't have issues with this? Not to be an asshole, but if physique is his standard of knowledge, get ready for some longball pseudo-knowledge, cuz while I'm not winning any olympias any time soon, I'm pretty sure I look better than Ippy after his numerous PH and AAS cycles, whether those really happened or not.

You may wanna defend Ippy, but don't be surprised that some people don't with his history of confrontational non-sense in the boards. If you're tired of it, I don't know what to tell you. Lay off the tren and things might not bother you so much.

good thing is, when my cycle is done in a couple of weeks I might not give that much of a shit either :)

weekend
01-27-2014, 01:20 AM
^ i just wanna give the guy a chance to get some advice without being attacked.

anyway, you look better than me too, so not sure why ippy is saying that it reflects in your physique.

in fact you may indeed look better than all of us here. especially now that you're at the end of another cycle, ha.

longBallLima
01-27-2014, 11:29 AM
^ i just wanna give the guy a chance to get some advice without being attacked.

anyway, you look better than me too, so not sure why ippy is saying that it reflects in your physique.

in fact you may indeed look better than all of us here. especially now that you're at the end of another cycle, ha.

you know, re-reading my rant there, i realize i came across as a dick, and i apologize.

Though i appreciate your words, there's many flaws on my physique and it shows up on stage. i think some guys here look great, but in no way to i think that's a measurement of knowledge, or else we may as well award PHD to the olympia top 10 lol

and on the ippy matter, i just think that ippy has to earn his respect back, at least from me, which is something that he refuses to do, and that's something he won't do. look at how you react to my bitching and how he usually does. if he wants to behave like a child i don't think he can expect to be respected like an adult but thats just my opinion.

in any case, like i said, i was a dick in the earlier post, sorry about that

nate3993
01-28-2014, 12:05 AM
I've only seen that one skinny ass pic of you longball. You've posted other pics?

weekend
01-28-2014, 01:02 AM
His pics in the test and mast log were juicy

nate3993
01-28-2014, 01:26 AM
I shall creep!

nate3993
01-28-2014, 01:30 AM
Dam. Long ball got his shit locked down! Impressive

longBallLima
01-28-2014, 01:53 AM
His pics in the test and mast log were juicy

I shall creep!

Dam. Long ball got his shit locked down! Impressive

LOL!!

Which one is the skinny pic? BTW, my athlete page is on my sig, though I havent updated that in forever.

BoneDaddy
01-28-2014, 06:16 AM
So Ippy finally ran a cycle? I must've been snoozing.....anyone see before and afters?

nate3993
01-28-2014, 10:30 AM
U posted a pic of you laying bricks pre working out

longBallLima
01-28-2014, 10:44 AM
U posted a pic of you laying bricks pre working out

Lol I think you have me confused. The only thing I lay is pipe :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

olddawg
01-28-2014, 05:48 PM
Is this the same cycle that Ippy was planning like , I dunno a year ago?

- - - Updated - - -

and man, if your tren is good, lasting 8 weeks will be tough forget 12, better to run and ace the last 8 weeks once the body has a tough time gaining, the tren will force some more meat on you

BoneDaddy
01-30-2014, 12:02 PM
I thought Weekend gave him very solid advice, now he's over at AM with a similar thread.

longBallLima
01-30-2014, 12:33 PM
I thought Weekend gave him very solid advice, now he's over at AM with a similar thread.

LOL what a surprise... he'll seek advice until someone matches exactly what he wants to do.

PolimarT
01-31-2014, 01:46 AM

Hey yo whats up!, following my interesting threads to bring me down eh? Nah I just wanted everyones opinion on how they run tren, I will experiment with the doses, weekend told me that 10 weeks would be ok, I just want to evaluate all user experiences to know what to expect and thats it, dont make a big deal out of nothing, it is annoying actually. just keep working on YOURSELF. :cool: I will reserve my comments toward you, Ive read your thread about "being a fraud" (actaully just a few lines) I will not mess with you, but just show some respect to others, I actually doubt you would actaully pin, and I respect that, keep doing what you do, dont mess with others = simple.

PolimarT
01-31-2014, 01:55 AM
Is this the same cycle that Ippy was planning like , I dunno a year ago?

- - - Updated - - -

and man, if your tren is good, lasting 8 weeks will be tough forget 12, better to run and ace the last 8 weeks once the body has a tough time gaining, the tren will force some more meat on you

Nice to see you Olddawg, well Ive read mixed points of view here, some say at the start is better so your body can balance before you start the PCT, I would like to bridge into PCT as I think is better to low the doses little by little instead of finish the cycle at a peak levels; Tren, I assume, would be the strongest compound, going into PCT during that peak may lead to trouble IMO. What do you think?

weekend
01-31-2014, 02:30 AM
i started my tren later in this cycle, and for what it's worth i would start it earlier.

maybe do a 14 week cycle...

1-13 test p or a
2-14 mast p
3-11 tren a

thats what i would do if not gyno prone, if i was me, i would run mast 1-14 and test 2-13.

- - - Updated - - -

also i am on for too long here, you don't want to run a 20 weeker man.

it honestly gets kind of old. i am ready to be off but have to kill the gyno first, alas.

BoneDaddy
01-31-2014, 08:11 AM
Hey yo whats up!, following my interesting threads to bring me down eh? Nah I just wanted everyones opinion on how they run tren, I will experiment with the doses, weekend told me that 10 weeks would be ok, I just want to evaluate all user experiences to know what to expect and thats it, dont make a big deal out of nothing, it is annoying actually. just keep working on YOURSELF. :cool: I will reserve my comments toward you, Ive read your thread about "being a fraud" (actaully just a few lines) I will not mess with you, but just show some respect to others, I actually doubt you would actaully pin, and I respect that, keep doing what you do, dont mess with others = simple.

You're an idiot. No one posts to 'bring you down'. That would imply I care, and I don't. You do fine on your own in that regard. I was simply making an observation, is that a problem? And I am working on myself, down 20lbs since that fraud thread and made considerable life changes. I don't just talk about it, I do it. Take a cue. Mess with me all you want. If you have to stoop that low to fuck with a guy because he stumbled in life and struggled greatly over the death of his team mate on the force, then knock your silly lil ass out. You won't bother me in the least. I've been ridiculed by far greater guys than you, tough tits.

And BTW, I've been pinning for weeks now. Want a pic? Give you something to put in your spank bank, eh?

PolimarT
01-31-2014, 12:49 PM
Oh you actually pin? Nice, good job, keep it up then, youll like it more than orals for sure.

PolimarT
01-31-2014, 12:53 PM
i started my tren later in this cycle, and for what it's worth i would start it earlier.

maybe do a 14 week cycle...

1-13 test p or a
2-14 mast p
3-11 tren a

thats what i would do if not gyno prone, if i was me, i would run mast 1-14 and test 2-13.

- - - Updated - - -

also i am on for too long here, you don't want to run a 20 weeker man.

it honestly gets kind of old. i am ready to be off but have to kill the gyno first, alas.

Thanks again for the feedback, will consider this, I know I need ot keep it short specially for easier recovery, I had a hard time on past PCT specially with acne :/ . as for the tren I will keep it at 10 weeks I guess, I will start 100 EOD for the first week, then 50 ED fr the following weeks an 100 EOD the last 2 weeks. That owould also help me to compare the doses.
Oh and I will start the cycle on march (first week), cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weekend
01-31-2014, 02:45 PM
Okay man I really think consider planning to do 8 weeks and going to 10 if you really want will be better.

Pin ED always. And start with 20 mg ED. Ramp up slowly to 50 ED and go no higher than 60 ED.

- - - Updated - - -

You are exponentially more likely to get sick if you start out of the gate with 50 ED or even worse 100 eod

olddawg
01-31-2014, 06:44 PM
I miss you ippy!! the cycle as it stands is so long that it surely will be a gainer if you eat like 3 bulls. PCT shouldn't start until the gear has cleared, no matter what gear it is, figure 3-4 weeks to clear enough to restart your nuts. Doesn't matter what gear starts or finishes for pct, it should all be clear before starting. If it was me I'd run tren at the end and I've done lots of tren, hard to keep going on the shit, good luck.

Nice to see you Olddawg, well Ive read mixed points of view here, some say at the start is better so your body can balance before you start the PCT, I would like to bridge into PCT as I think is better to low the doses little by little instead of finish the cycle at a peak levels; Tren, I assume, would be the strongest compound, going into PCT during that peak may lead to trouble IMO. What do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

I miss you ippy!! the cycle as it stands is so long that it surely will be a gainer if you eat like 3 bulls. PCT shouldn't start until the gear has cleared, no matter what gear it is, figure 3-4 weeks to clear enough to restart your nuts. Doesn't matter what gear starts or finishes for pct, it should all be clear before starting. If it was me I'd run tren at the end and I've done lots of tren, hard to keep going on the shit, good luck.

weekend
01-31-2014, 06:58 PM
olddawg has used more tren than me ippy, i'd say go with his advice over mine.

though i am definitely fond of my advice to include more mast and keep the overall cycle slightly shorter.

olddawg
01-31-2014, 07:34 PM
I just think that long of a cycle, you will be shut down, doesn't matter what order the gear comes in, and an enth ester is an enth ester, doesn't matter if it's attached to tren or test. You will want the gear to be under 70mg ish before starting pct or there will be too much in the system which will continue to cause a negative feedback loop. so with a half life of 7 days, 400, becomes 200 in a week, 100 week 2, and 50 week 3 for example. 12 weeks, I think I've gone as long as 8 weeks and at that I had to lower the tren dose to like 150 week. even on letro you will get gyno sensitivity after maybe 4-6 weeks and it's fucking annoying. The tren as well being as strong as it is will force the body to grow muscle after the test can't push it anymore. the other way around if you take the tren first, then the test alone after won't have much muscle growing effect so in that case you can end the cycle with a maybe 10-12 week tren cycle cause that's about all the growth you'll get.

olddawg
02-01-2014, 04:23 AM
PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator (http://pct.befit4free.net/index.php)
pct calculator Ippy, check it out

PolimarT
02-01-2014, 08:34 AM
olddawg has used more tren than me ippy, i'd say go with his advice over mine.

though i am definitely fond of my advice to include more mast and keep the overall cycle slightly shorter.

PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator (http://pct.befit4free.net/index.php)
pct calculator Ippy, check it out

Thank you very much guys, well I have a better picture now, I will reduce the cycle length, I will also get more mast to run it longer along with tren, I will also skip the orals for this one, so no var or any other orals and better get more mast :D

LOL PCT calculator, wheeeere? haha!

Thank you for the feedback, oh, and I missed you too olddawg :)

Rodja
02-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Wait, how are you just NOW aware of ester half life and when to begin PCT following a respective ester? After all of your alleged "research," you should have been well aware of elementary topics like that.

PolimarT
02-03-2014, 01:52 AM
Wait, how are you just NOW aware of ester half life and when to begin PCT following a respective ester? After all of your alleged "research," you should have been well aware of elementary topics like that.

LOL WTF? of course is basic and I never said I did not know, i know about steroids clearance phase and it depends on the ester, if you read CORRECTLY I wanted to include var at the end of the cycle DURING THE CLEARANCE PHASE OF ENANTHATE FOR THE SAME REASON (considering the clearance phase), if you do the math and take a careful look at my original plan (I know you did not but its crucial if you are going to criticize) you would see. Never mentioned anything about clearance or ester duration, man, whats up? ..... what I SAID IS THAT I WANTED TO USE TREN AT THE START to bridge into mast, since I thought that I wuld have a better balance than cutting the tren and then go directly into PCT... thats why some guys would prefer use strong compounds at the start, and some would prefer to finish with the strongest compound, I actually think that a pyramid (lowering doses before PCT) is a good idea, NEVER ASKED ANYTHING IN REGARDS OF STEROID CLEARANCE, or please tell me where so I can double check..... oh and sorry for the caps, just needed to point that so you can read this time since I doubt you read my plan carefuly.

Cheers

Rodja
02-03-2014, 09:34 AM
As we all know, your "plan" can change on a whim or because of the opinion of someone.

However, let's go over your layout:
Test E: week 1 to week 20 at 250 mgs (125 mg while on tren) Keep it at 250 until you end the tren or, even better, get prop not E

Tren A : 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD): from week 3 to week 14 You on 12 weeks of tren would be a train wreck. You were bitching about the "sides" of E at 500mg/week

Mast P (100 EOD week 9 to 20) * I may also get more mast vials to up the dose but I am still unsure. Never been a fan of mast, but to each their own on this

Aromasin: 12.5 EOD from week 4 to week 22 Why only an AI? Where's the Caber or Prami?

*HCG 250 IU E3D from week 2 to 12------ 2 week break--------- week 15 to 20 RETARDED run it throughout

Any more questions?

olddawg
02-03-2014, 09:49 PM
personally I wouldn't worry about caber on tren as prolactin has never been an issue for me, but clomid or ralox would be a must, gyno is a commin and letro won't be enough to hold it off more than say 4-6 weeks, doesn't for me anyway

PolimarT
02-05-2014, 01:42 AM
As we all know, your "plan" can change on a whim or because of the opinion of someone.

However, let's go over your layout:
Test E: week 1 to week 20 at 250 mgs (125 mg while on tren) Keep it at 250 until you end the tren or, even better, get prop not E

Tren A : 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD): from week 3 to week 14 You on 12 weeks of tren would be a train wreck. You were bitching about the "sides" of E at 500mg/week

Mast P (100 EOD week 9 to 20) * I may also get more mast vials to up the dose but I am still unsure. Never been a fan of mast, but to each their own on this

Aromasin: 12.5 EOD from week 4 to week 22 Why only an AI? Where's the Caber or Prami?

*HCG 250 IU E3D from week 2 to 12------ 2 week break--------- week 15 to 20 RETARDED run it throughout

Any more questions?

Thank you so much, Rodja, this is very good info, as for the caber, I also have it, I hope I dont need it, I will just keep it on hand, but I will try to skip it, according to Mr. Llewellyn caber does not work directly on progestional activity, so it may only help a little bit on gyno symptoms.