PDA

View Full Version : Potion 9

Cdsnuts
01-30-2014, 06:09 PM
Just an FYI....this little bottle with Kanna extract, Yohimbine, caffiene and a few other ingredients. Natural Molly......all the way. I couldn't believe it. A friend of mine who owns a headshop in town gave me one at the gym. Slammed it after my workout, on the way home. In a half hour I was trippin balls! Stuff felt just like X. I have since ordered straight up powdered Kanna extract. Should get it in the next couple days. Can wait to give it a shot.

If you guys are into tweaking your head-space every once in awhile, this is a good one.

BoneDaddy
01-30-2014, 09:26 PM
Amazon even has it.....liking your review and reviews im finding on the web. Imma grab some...........

nate3993
01-30-2014, 09:57 PM
Ooooh baby! I'm so down for this. This mixture is your own blend?

GYMnTONIC.com
01-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Sold several of these with good feedback but never have tried it :)

STORE LINK
Phad3d Mood Enhancer Pure BLISS/Euphoric Aid (Kanna)- Free Shipping - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/phad3d-mood-enhancer-pure-bliss-euphoric-aid-free-shipping/)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/Phadd3_zps840d6f95.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/Phadd3_zps840d6f95.jpg.html)

Cdsnuts
01-31-2014, 06:21 AM
Ooooh baby! I'm so down for this. This mixture is your own blend?

Nah....it's proprietary. Supposedly it is the Kanna that does the magic. I'll post my research with that once it arrives. Supposedly routes of admin are varied but all effective in one way or another. Smoking, isulflation eating or drinking it. Each one will hit you differently, but the end game is similar. Dance party in a bottle for sure. Glad I found this.

You guys are gonna like it. Doesn't feel like it should be legal. Almost like having really good Kratom, but the feel is completely different. Seriously, this is natures molly. From the tactile sensations and the sexuality increases to the synergy with the Yohimbine, even the sex feels like sex on E.....E light, I should say. It says to only take one bottle a day, but I'm tempted to take two at once......

Cdsnuts
01-31-2014, 06:25 AM
Amazon even has it.....liking your review and reviews im finding on the web. Imma grab some...........

Pick some up for you and the wife. That is what my plans are for this evening......Shit....maybe even tomorrow too. No kids this weekend. I can see myself doing a shot of this before going out. I'd completely skip the alcohol, the hangover too. I'll feel better once I get the straight up Kanna so I know exactly what I'm ingesting.....

nate3993
02-03-2014, 11:07 PM
U ever take it 2 days in a row? Curious if tolerance builds...

weekend
02-03-2014, 11:24 PM
tolerance builds to any psychoactive drug ever.

nate3993
02-04-2014, 02:21 AM
i meant quick u bastard. i know tolerance builds to drugs...but like with shrooms. if u take an 8th monday....u need to take a 4th tuesday to get the same effect. that's what i meant mr smarty pants

Cdsnuts
02-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Yeah....tolerance builds quick with this stuff. Better off using a bottle or two then leaving it alone for a week or so. Easier said then done.......ha....

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, I did recieve my kanna extract and the effects were no where near what I got from the potion......makes me wonder what the hell I'm putting in my system?

BoneDaddy
02-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Yeah....tolerance builds quick with this stuff. Better off using a bottle or two then leaving it alone for a week or so. Easier said then done.......ha....

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, I did recieve my kanna extract and the effects were no where near what I got from the potion......makes me wonder what the hell I'm putting in my system?

Probably molly lol

nate3993
02-04-2014, 12:02 PM
What was the extract u got? Was it a 10 to 1 like what's in the bottle? Better? It prolly has a small dose MDA in it if u got a good kanna extract and didn't feel the same.

I shall report back later

WesleyInman
02-05-2014, 01:32 PM
I'm not big into this type of product..but I figured screw it..I will give it a shot and see how it goes...

Since I don't drink or do any recs. unless you count Prohormones..if anyone will respond..it will be me..I will post up :)

Anyone else into these type of things? I have a mood enhancer section on the store so CDs or anyone else who knows of something legit, can you tell me what is best out there for my customers?? Would be much appreciated!!

On another forum they sell that "pot of gold" by either PHF/celtic labs..is that stuff any good?? What does it do?

nate3993
02-10-2014, 12:11 PM
So I took one phad3d empty stomach....20 minutes later I felt good...pretty euphoric...then after about 40 minutes...downed another cuz the first one was nothing crazy..then I smoked some weed and THEN, then I felt pretty good...only lasted for a couple hours...but for a legal high....it ain't bad....nothing crazy though. Def felt a little more horny...but eh....I'd rather take shrooms or smoke weed

BoneDaddy
02-11-2014, 06:32 AM
So I took one phad3d empty stomach....20 minutes later I felt good...pretty euphoric...then after about 40 minutes...downed another cuz the first one was nothing crazy..then I smoked some weed and THEN, then I felt pretty good...only lasted for a couple hours...but for a legal high....it ain't bad....nothing crazy though. Def felt a little more horny...but eh....I'd rather take shrooms or smoke weed

I keep hearing that Potion 9 is the one to take. I'm going to grab 1 or 2 myself. You interested in comparing the 2 Nate?

markam
02-11-2014, 08:47 AM
I keep hearing that Potion 9 is the one to take. I'm going to grab 1 or 2 myself. You interested in comparing the 2 Nate?

Are you really sure about putting this in your body? Do you know anything about the company that produces it????

Not trying to be a killjoy, but really????

BoneDaddy
02-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Are you really sure about putting this in your body? Do you know anything about the company that produces it????

Am I to deduce from this that you know something about the company?

nate3993
02-11-2014, 11:51 AM

really? i had read plenty of people say they liked phased better than potion 9...i got a few emails saying that phaded is being discontinued by the manufacture for a more cost effective one....so i bought 50 bottles to sell :cool:...but if u wanna send me potion 9 and i send u a phaded...i'd be down...i don't really wanna go buying more legal highs though haha. 50 bottles of phaded is a lot

eh....the phaded wasn't anything nutso.....if it felt more powerful...maybe i'd be worried....i figure worst case scenario it has some sort of an MDMA analogue

markam
02-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Am I to deduce from this that you know something about the company?

Nope. Just strikes me as odd that everyone's 'usually' careful re research chems etc, but throw caution to the wind re 'mood enhancement' party pills.
There are some pretty nasty substances available and whether Potion 9 is safe, who knows. There's been some very negative opinions of the synthetic cannabinoids available, and whether Potion 9 is spiked with something, maybe, maybe not. Just seems like taking an unnecessary risk, IMO.

Cdsnuts
02-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Probably molly lol

Serious.....lol

- - - Updated - - -

Smoking some weed def. kicks up the effects of the Potion 9 as well. Great combo.

Cdsnuts
02-11-2014, 03:19 PM
What was the extract u got? Was it a 10 to 1 like what's in the bottle? Better? It prolly has a small dose MDA in it if u got a good kanna extract and didn't feel the same.

I shall report back later

Extract was 5:1, but it didn't feel any where near what that potion did. I'm gonna just say it right now, I'm thinking there is probably something that's not listed on this product. Maybe some type of analog.

BoneDaddy
02-12-2014, 10:11 AM
really? i had read plenty of people say they liked phased better than potion 9...i got a few emails saying that phaded is being discontinued by the manufacture for a more cost effective one....so i bought 50 bottles to sell :cool:...but if u wanna send me potion 9 and i send u a phaded...i'd be down...i don't really wanna go buying more legal highs though haha. 50 bottles of phaded is a lot

Holy shit @ 50 bottles! lol Sounds liek a plan, i'll get up with you in a bit and work it out. So let me ask you....have you ever done Molly? The reason I ask is I'm wondering if it falls short because of that, like a 'normal' person might think "holy shit...." where as an experienced person is like "Eh...." Does that make sense or does it sounds as stupid as it reads? lol

Nope. Just strikes me as odd that everyone's 'usually' careful re research chems etc, but throw caution to the wind re 'mood enhancement' party pills.
There are some pretty nasty substances available and whether Potion 9 is safe, who knows. There's been some very negative opinions of the synthetic cannabinoids available, and whether Potion 9 is spiked with something, maybe, maybe not. Just seems like taking an unnecessary risk, IMO.

Ahh, I gotcha. I didn't mean to sound like a dick, just wasn;t sure where you were going. :-) I think people are naturally more careful with research chems because something is riding on those, i.e estrogen levels, testicular function, recovery, etc..., so with those they HAVE to be what we think they are! You make an excellent point though. I've never partaken in any of the mood enhancing stuff, but I've read a lot, enough to become intrigued. To be honest, if I stayed away from everything on the market because it may be spiked with something, I never would have ever taken a single prohormone, and hell....., a lot of supplements in general!

Extract was 5:1, but it didn't feel any where near what that potion did. I'm gonna just say it right now, I'm thinking there is probably something that's not listed on this product. Maybe some type of analog.

The last thing i took that had an undeclared analogue gave me random semis and wood for 3 days......Thanks Aspire!!

nate3993
02-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Ok. Sounds like a plan bone daddy. And no...tried what I thought was Molly but it was bunk, so I've never done it. CDS has though so it sounds like he's a good person to take a review from...I'm curious how potion 9 compares to phaded. Thinking about returning most of the phaded though of potion 9 is way better.

Cdsnuts
02-12-2014, 05:21 PM
It was straight up Molly light......for reals.....

testosteronet
02-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Is this the Potion 9 we're talking about? Any other good places to get it? It's been a while.

Potion 9 Mood Enhancer:Amazon:Health & Personal Care (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009163CCC/ref=aw_d_dsc_hpc)

Grape Ape
02-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Anyone else into these type of things? I have a mood enhancer section on the store so CDs or anyone else who knows of something legit, can you tell me what is best out there for my customers?? Would be much appreciated!!

Phenibut: Gabba derivative that can pass the BBB. Antianxiety, mood enhancer, and reported nootropic effect. Similar to the Benzo family of drug, and prescription in Russia. Was originally created for helping cosmonauts while coming back through the earths atmosphere to earth. Some say it shares some character with GHB, but less pronounced. Most say between a few mg of Xanax or a few drinks, but minus the intoxication. Caution to extended use. Tollerance builds fast, and withdrawl can be felt.

Kratom: Natural plant that is relatively completely safe. A few actives stimulate the opiate receptors. Usually compared to low dose hydrocodone, but with its own feel and qualities. Sometimes compared to stronger opiotes, but user millage varies. Said to be energizing in low doses and head nodding in higher. Comes in a whole variety of strains, all having their own unique properties.

I usually do a Phenibut+Kratom+marijuana+ephedrine+caffeine combo, as an alcohol replacement on a night out. Which reminds me of a thread I never updated...

nate3993
02-12-2014, 11:35 PM
It was straight up Molly light......for reals.....

then i think imma return my phaded...and pick up some potion 9

now i HELLLLLLLLLA wanna try potion 9....shit sounds way better than phaded

Freepressright
02-13-2014, 07:39 AM

I'm with you. Anyone know a friend with a chemistry lab and the ability to analyze this stuff?

BoneDaddy
02-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Is this the Potion 9 we're talking about? Any other good places to get it? It's been a while.

Potion 9 Mood Enhancer:Amazon:Health & Personal Care (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009163CCC/ref=aw_d_dsc_hpc)

That's the one.

Cdsnuts
02-13-2014, 09:35 AM
Phenibut: Gabba derivative that can pass the BBB. Antianxiety, mood enhancer, and reported nootropic effect. Similar to the Benzo family of drug, and prescription in Russia. Was originally created for helping cosmonauts while coming back through the earths atmosphere to earth. Some say it shares some character with GHB, but less pronounced. Most say between a few mg of Xanax or a few drinks, but minus the intoxication. Caution to extended use. Tollerance builds fast, and withdrawl can be felt.

Kratom: Natural plant that is relatively completely safe. A few actives stimulate the opiate receptors. Usually compared to low dose hydrocodone, but with its own feel and qualities. Sometimes compared to stronger opiotes, but user millage varies. Said to be energizing in low doses and head nodding in higher. Comes in a whole variety of strains, all having their own unique properties.

I usually do a Phenibut+Kratom+marijuana+ephedrine+caffeine combo, as an alcohol replacement on a night out. Which reminds me of a thread I never updated...

Nice job here. Sounds like a fun mix too....Caffeine and kratom are especially good together.

Was never impressed with Phenibut except for a few handfull of times I first did it. To say tolerance builds quick with this one is an understatement for myself. The effect was not consistent enough for me compared to say, a benzo, which for me, works everytime.

Kratom......what can I say....I love this one......too much. I have to avoid it completely otherwise I end up doing it everyday, a couple times a day, and that becomes a problem.(Just like opiates) Not to mention it is completely habit forming despite what uninformed people say. This one comes complete with horrible withdrawal symptoms and all if you abuse it. But it is fun. When you find the right site you can pick and choose among a ton of different strains that illicit different effects. I used to love to try them and mix and match them for varying experiences. Stay away from headshop Kratom. You can get much better deals by buying in bulk (I used to buy them by the kilo) and the quality is usually far superior. My kratom days though, are over.

nate3993
02-13-2014, 11:44 AM
Liftmode's phenibut is such great stuff.....I can use it 2-3 days in a row and not have any tolerance issues...I'll take like 2-4 grams at a time though.

Kratom...way interested in this one....I pm'd grape ape to get some opinions but....what strain of kratom/ dose would you recommend for a sedative for someone who has no tolerance to kratom/ opiates.

I wanna know which kratom is right for sedative properties and then mix it with weed

Cdsnuts
02-13-2014, 12:37 PM
Liftmode's phenibut is such great stuff.....I can use it 2-3 days in a row and not have any tolerance issues...I'll take like 2-4 grams at a time though.

Kratom...way interested in this one....I pm'd grape ape to get some opinions but....what strain of kratom/ dose would you recommend for a sedative for someone who has no tolerance to kratom/ opiates.

I wanna know which kratom is right for sedative properties and then mix it with weed

It's not just dose which is going to get you where you want to go. Strain is everything here. If you want relaxing/sedative/opiateish feeling, go with a bali or an Indo. Sudanese indo is awesome for this but any kind of commercial grade Bali will do well to, it's just not as euphoric and dopey. Start with 5 grams of plain leaf. Make sure your not taking an extract.

Best way to take it is to get a shaker bottle and mix it will OJ. When I was doing alot I was able to get it down with just water, but that's definitely not the norm. Most people even gag when it's mixed with juice.

Great thing about kratom and weed is the right stuff will kill any paranoia potentiated by the cannabis

You don't get any rebound anxiety with such a high dose of Phenibut??

nate3993
02-13-2014, 03:00 PM
Rebound anxiety? Naw.....when I mix phenibut...alcohol and some l-dopa......that's some major anxiety the next day though. and thanks! I knew that it was all about the strain and I didn't wanna do all the research haha

nate3993
02-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Any site that you'd rec?

Cdsnuts
02-14-2014, 10:21 PM
Just slammed two potions. Happy Friday. Time to put some music on and vibe out. Then when the old lady gets home, she's in for it.

nate3993
02-15-2014, 02:24 PM
How'd it go?

Scope75
02-15-2014, 03:15 PM
Where can these be found other than ordering them off the net?

Cdsnuts
02-16-2014, 08:09 AM
It went great. I love the way music sounds when I take these things. I get so into it it's ridiculous. I could have a dance party all by my damn self. And the sex.....between the unlisted analog and the yohmbine, well lets just say the sex makes for a great time as well. Massive blood flow, ridiculous passion. Molly light. Serious.

Cdsnuts
02-16-2014, 08:13 AM
Where can these be found other than ordering them off the net?

Lucky for me I take a ten minute ride down to the head shop and pick some up. The workers there actually get one per shift. Everyone that works there including the owner loves them. You walk into this place and aside like reeking from incense, theyre always cranking good music and just chillin out. They're off their minds on potions........lol

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, this shit is from Japan, so you know it has shit in it that's not labeled. No doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

How'd it go?

How'd you make out at Speciosa?

Scope75
02-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Looks like I'll have to visit/call some head shops and get my hands on a few bottles to try out.
Since I don't drink it seems like it would be the perfect potion to drink before a night out on the town.

Grape Ape
02-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Japan has some of the strictest drug laws, which makes this even more confusing.

Anyway, these things are almost $20 shipped from Amazon. Where are you guys ordering from?

BoneDaddy
02-16-2014, 12:08 PM
So this would put me in a good place on nights that my band has a gig?

Cdsnuts
02-18-2014, 08:38 AM
So this would put me in a good place on nights that my band has a gig?

Definitely.

nate3993
02-18-2014, 03:32 PM
haven't ordered the kratom yet....

took one phaded with about a cup of white gfj and half a cup of tonic water and that seemed to greatly enhance the effects. felt very phenibut like....i wonder if it has ghb in it....i've never taken ghb though so i can't comment....i only say ghb cuz does ghb legit raise ur growth hormone? cuz i started to feel like a slight carpal tunnel and i hadn't taken peps for a few days so i wondered if it was the phaded. i read a study that said that ghb only raises growth levels in those with narcolepsy and thats all, but idk if that's true or not.

Cdsnuts
02-18-2014, 06:58 PM
haven't ordered the kratom yet....

took one phaded with about a cup of white gfj and half a cup of tonic water and that seemed to greatly enhance the effects. felt very phenibut like....i wonder if it has ghb in it....i've never taken ghb though so i can't comment....i only say ghb cuz does ghb legit raise ur growth hormone? cuz i started to feel like a slight carpal tunnel and i hadn't taken peps for a few days so i wondered if it was the phaded. i read a study that said that ghb only raises growth levels in those with narcolepsy and thats all, but idk if that's true or not.

How bout that selection Nate? Something else, huh?

weekend
02-18-2014, 07:38 PM
i want GHB.

Cdsnuts
02-19-2014, 07:45 AM
i want GHB.

Man.....I used to love that shit. Back in 97-99. Right over the counter. Crazy to think about it now.

Cdsnuts
02-27-2014, 06:35 PM
Anybody get their potions?

Scope75
02-27-2014, 09:35 PM
Forgot to check around but thanks for the reminder.
I'll be headed to San Jose Saturday and I'm sure I can find it there.

BoneDaddy
02-28-2014, 01:32 PM
So, funny story. My band has a show tonight. So I take half a day off work to go to the band room to get our gear. As we are leaving I hear this guy talking about a head shop a few blocks away. I never even knew we had a head shop so close, so I stopped in on my way out. I've hit a few other head shops in town with no luck for Potion 9, but i figured worst case scenario I pick up a cool new hat or necklace or bracelet or something for the show tonight. I look and look and don't see anything of the sort so I grab a few necklaces and just casually ask the guy if they sell any kind of mood enhancers, like Potion 9 or Phad3d. The guy looks at me and gives a weird look and says Potion 9? I say Yeah...small bottle with a cat on it. He points down and says...."Uh....yeah. That Potion 9?" LOL It was right under my damn nose!! Not only that, but in the same case was a shit ton of different Kratom!! The Kratom selection was stupid. Loose leaf, pills, even liquids. So many strains and types. I need to do my research. The guy was trying to explain the different ones without saying too much. "This one is light but very heavy on the back end. You know what I mean?" "This one is kind of euphoric". I've found my 2nd favorite place near the band room! lol We go on tonight at 9:30 and play 3 sets until 2 or so. I am going to chug this bottle at 9. Let's see what happens!!

Cdsnuts
02-28-2014, 05:36 PM
You're gonna be super into your sets tonight.......ha

Grape Ape
03-01-2014, 12:23 AM
In for review.

nate3993
03-01-2014, 11:56 AM
He'll yeah...I wanna know what you think....I still need to get some potion 9

BoneDaddy
03-02-2014, 09:29 AM
To me, Potion 9 was pretty extreme......an extreme disappointment. I felt 0 effects, save for some cotton mouth type shit later on. 0, zilch, nada, nothing. Maybe I need 2 at once, I dunno. Damnit, I was so excited to try it too! Maybe I'll give Phad3d a try......*sigh*

Scope75
03-02-2014, 10:18 AM
That sucks to hear...
Now I'm even less likely to drive to try it out.

BBG
03-02-2014, 10:56 AM
To me, Potion 9 was pretty extreme......an extreme disappointment. I felt 0 effects, save for some cotton mouth type shit later on. 0, zilch, nada, nothing. Maybe I need 2 at once, I dunno. Damnit, I was so excited to try it too! Maybe I'll give Phad3d a try......*sigh*

"I need 2 at once" is actually Nate's tagline.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out as planned, but I bet 2 at once would work better. It always seems that way with bodybuilders/bigger guys, we need to up the dose to feel it.

Cdsnuts
03-02-2014, 11:18 AM

Sucks bud.

BoneDaddy
03-02-2014, 02:12 PM
That sucks to hear...
Now I'm even less likely to drive to try it out.

Maybe it was me. CD loves it, so still give it a try. I think BBG is right, I'm going to try 2 at once and see what goes down.

"I need 2 at once" is actually Nate's tagline.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out as planned, but I bet 2 at once would work better. It always seems that way with bodybuilders/bigger guys, we need to up the dose to feel it.

Haha! In for Nate's response!

Agreed, I'll give it a shot....

Sucks bud.

Indeed. Since I'm going back for 2 more, I'll probably grab some Kratom as well. I see how some strands are euphoric and energetic, so I'm intrigued. I'd much rather do this route than to go back to alcohol during a show. I've cut down so much on the drinking, I don't want to get back into that bad habit.

Scope75
03-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Yeah I'll still pick some up if I run into it but I won't be hunting around for it. In the next couple week I'll be stopping into a few head shop to look for glass so I hope one of those places will have it.

I'd for sures drink 2 from the get because I'd rather it hit to hard then not at all. Lol

nate3993
03-03-2014, 09:37 PM
y'all be crazy up in this bitch....2???? Pfft....obviously I'm a 10 kind of guy.....let's be real here.....

On a serious note though, that's lame....empty stomach though? Cuz that's pretty important

Scope75
03-03-2014, 10:24 PM
I'll just snort 2 bottles then.

If it doesn't hit like that it never will. Lol

BoneDaddy
03-04-2014, 09:27 AM
y'all be crazy up in this bitch....2???? Pfft....obviously I'm a 10 kind of guy.....let's be real here.....

On a serious note though, that's lame....empty stomach though? Cuz that's pretty important

Yup, empty stomach. and nada. Made Bonedaddy sad.

I'll just snort 2 bottles then.

If it doesn't hit like that it never will. Lol

IF that doesn't work, try a subq with a slin pin.

Cdsnuts
03-04-2014, 01:39 PM
I ended up doing 6 this wknd......Felt like total shit yesterday. I'm backin off for a bit. God knows what the hell is in em.

I have to laugh......I get all hot and bothered when they try and sneak shit into my food, but a mind altering substance from Asia somewhere that you take to get effed up........no biggie......lol.

Cdsnuts
03-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Maybe it was me. CD loves it, so still give it a try. I think BBG is right, I'm going to try 2 at once and see what goes down.

Haha! In for Nate's response!

Agreed, I'll give it a shot....

Indeed. Since I'm going back for 2 more, I'll probably grab some Kratom as well. I see how some strands are euphoric and energetic, so I'm intrigued. I'd much rather do this route than to go back to alcohol during a show. I've cut down so much on the drinking, I don't want to get back into that bad habit.

Super Maeng da thai Kratom with alcohol is an awesome combo......fyi

hardestgainer
03-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Found a place that sold them for 10/each with free shipping so I picked up 15 of them, just got the package to see they wrong on my receipt an extra 3 free :) pretty sure that's the best price I've seen so far. Don't know if I can link the store or if that's against the rules

Grape Ape
03-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Link away homie!

BoneDaddy
03-07-2014, 06:58 AM
Link away homie!

^^^^^^This, fool!!!!! :-D

hardestgainer
03-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Potion 9 Relaxation Shots (http://store.musclestoreusa.com/potion-9-shots.html#toggle)

nate3993
03-08-2014, 03:09 PM
15 reach is pricey....I've seen it for 10

BoneDaddy
03-10-2014, 04:27 AM
15 reach is pricey....I've seen it for 10

Donde, senor?!?

hardestgainer
03-14-2014, 09:44 PM
Just had my first bottle a couple minutes ago, no immediate effects even on an empty stomach.........but damn that is some nasty tasting stuff to drink for relaxation lol

Edit:
About half an hour into and I started getting the full effect, Cdsnuts and I apparently react very similar to this product. Very potent stuff to me

Cdsnuts
03-16-2014, 04:30 PM
Just had my first bottle a couple minutes ago, no immediate effects even on an empty stomach.........but damn that is some nasty tasting stuff to drink for relaxation lol

Edit:
About half an hour into and I started getting the full effect, Cdsnuts and I apparently react very similar to this product. Very potent stuff to me

I'm not so sure I could say I take this stuff to relax....per se. To change my head space...yes. There is 200mg of caffeine and 15mg of Yohimbine in it, so it can end up a bit on the speedy side. Especially when you bang two or three in a day, you can start feeling very well cracked out.

I would take one, 20 minutes later I'm dancing in my office by myself like I'm possessed. The others would always be followed with some alcohol to mitigate the stimulants.

I definitely over did it on these.....such is my personality.

I've since changed to a more healthful product. High dose Theanine is my new thing now. Been getting great results from this instead of having drinks. Best part.....no hangover.

How was the rest of your trip?

nate3993
03-17-2014, 12:28 AM
High dose theanine you say??? Tell me more haha

weekend
03-17-2014, 01:45 AM
theanine containing melatonin supplements always did more sleepwise for me than ones without. FWIW.

Cdsnuts
03-17-2014, 05:39 AM
High dose theanine you say??? Tell me more haha

You ever get on the kratom train?

Well, as far as source, I've just picked up a bottle from my health food store, but I have a bunch of stuff from liftmode coming today or tomorrow, so I'll be able to compare. Lift modes stuff is usually very legit, so we'll see.

I'll drop 400-500mg, wait a half hour or so, and then have some caffeine. For me, it's great. A nice smooth feeling of calm serenity washes over me, and then the caffeine kicks in and I get a razor sharp edge of focus added to my already very relaxed mind. It's great.

I've decided my soon to be 37 year old mind has had enough abuse for a few lifetimes. I'm gonna move into the natural supplements for my need to unwind. Maybe even try meditation.

Don't worry. I won't come around here talking about the "oneness of all."

somm
03-17-2014, 09:13 AM
The supplement, Amino Freak, has L-Theanine in it and is labeled as having "very powerful" an anti-catabolic/anti-cortisol properties. I always thought it was just for relaxation.....pretty cool if it works!

Cdsnuts
03-17-2014, 10:46 AM
I should also mention that I've been noticing quite the boost in libido since I've started dosing like this. FYI

nate3993
03-17-2014, 12:49 PM
naw. i never got kratom. i wanted to get kratom to get a downer high, but i recently just got some hydrocodone from a friend and found that they just make me sleepy, and its not a high I care about.....which is probably a good thing.

and don't just meditate...find a binaural/isochronic beat to listen to while meditating. MAJOR increase in 3rd eye stimulation. i also find that when I'm stoned and gonna be going to bed soon is when i like to pop in my headphones, listen to the binaural beat and fall asleep to it. works phenomenally. do it man. totally do it....ive made such leaps in bounds in my life and i know meditation, healthy diet, detoxing from environmental chemicals by using natural soaps, conditioner, etc has also all greatly helped my pineal gland and in return amazing clarity on life and awareness of the things around me is all credited to it.

Cdsnuts
03-17-2014, 05:15 PM
naw. i never got kratom. i wanted to get kratom to get a downer high, but i recently just got some hydrocodone from a friend and found that they just make me sleepy, and its not a high I care about.....which is probably a good thing.

and don't just meditate...find a binaural/isochronic beat to listen to while meditating. MAJOR increase in 3rd eye stimulation. i also find that when I'm stoned and gonna be going to bed soon is when i like to pop in my headphones, listen to the binaural beat and fall asleep to it. works phenomenally. do it man. totally do it....ive made such leaps in bounds in my life and i know meditation, healthy diet, detoxing from environmental chemicals by using natural soaps, conditioner, etc has also all greatly helped my pineal gland and in return amazing clarity on life and awareness of the things around me is all credited to it.

I'm very familiar with brain entrainment. I have a program that I had gotten maybe.....ten years ago, called the Neuroprogrammer. If you're into binaural beats, you should definitely check it out. This program is the Mack Dad of them all. You purchase it and download it directly to your desktop. The interface allows you to go through and pick what state you want....studying, energy, meditation, relaxation, sleep, etc, etc. Hundreds of different programs that can be used with or without headphones. You can download your picks into your itunes to use on your devices. I've been listening to a program I created in 2011 over my Bose ipod dock every night while going to sleep.

As far as the Kratom, it's not exactly like hydro. There is a stimulating come up which is very enjoyable while at the same time being very relaxing. It's very different than your typical opiates. Regardless though, it can be just as addicting, so probably a better idea to just steer clear.

hardestgainer
03-31-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm not so sure I could say I take this stuff to relax....per se. To change my head space...yes. There is 200mg of caffeine and 15mg of Yohimbine in it, so it can end up a bit on the speedy side. Especially when you bang two or three in a day, you can start feeling very well cracked out.

I would take one, 20 minutes later I'm dancing in my office by myself like I'm possessed. The others would always be followed with some alcohol to mitigate the stimulants.

I definitely over did it on these.....such is my personality.

I've since changed to a more healthful product. High dose Theanine is my new thing now. Been getting great results from this instead of having drinks. Best part.....no hangover.

How was the rest of your trip?

Ya I agree, there is no way if I really was taking something for relaxation, that Id choose this. To me, this is something Id take before going to a big social event or maybe even pre-gaming(havent taken this with alcohol kinda scared to). Once this stiff kicked in for me, the next half hour or so I had very high energy, super social, and overall just having a really really good time lol. Downside was on the back-end of it, started getting nausea but I took it on an empty stomach so maybe next time i'll give it a shot with just a bit of food in my stomach or have a couple bites to eat about half an hour in to prevent it.

Truthfully, if Im just wanting something for relaxation my go to product has always been mj, Im just patiently waiting for WA to officially make it legal here for everyone. I actually logged a Theanine product before on bb.com a few years back, had pretty decent results but kept having to increase the dosages.

nate3993
03-31-2014, 07:17 PM
Hmmmm.....still have yet to try potion 9....I find phaded makes me slightly more irritable, and then quiet later on. Feels super similar to phenibut, but it's def not phenibut. Wonder what's in it haha. I should still prolly try at least one potion 9. Anyone wanna trade? I have 1 phaded bottle left that I'm not gonna sell that I'd trade with someone.

- - - Updated - - -

What results did u get from the theanine? And what dose did you use?

O_RYAN_007
03-31-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm intersted in something all natural that will calm one similar to MJ. I've had to stop and I will for a couple months. I don't like to drink a lot these day, but I want something to chill me out like hydrocodone or MJ. Any recommendations?

badgermilk
03-31-2014, 10:38 PM
I have just recently tried kratom and really like. Similar to opiate/hydrocodone without all the fucking acetaminophen that comes with vicodin. On a side note, if anyone ever has to take vicodin and gets itchiness but doesn't like to take benadryl, one LGI Damage Control capsule negates any itchiness for me. Found that out by chance.

Scope75
04-01-2014, 06:01 AM
I'm intersted in something all natural that will calm one similar to MJ. I've had to stop and I will for a couple months. I don't like to drink a lot these day, but I want something to chill me out like hydrocodone or MJ. Any recommendations?

X2
I'm taking a small break from MJ and I don't drink so I'm in the same boat as you.
What I wish I had access to is Shrooms.....

BoneDaddy
04-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Potion was a bomb for me. Have yet to try 2 at once. I'd like to try kratom but finding the right strain might prove tricky for me. I need something that makes me euphoric, energetic, and just happy as hell. I want it for gigs. Had high hopes for Potion 9. No pun intended.

Scope75
04-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Potion was a bomb for me. Have yet to try 2 at once. I'd like to try kratom but finding the right strain might prove tricky for me. I need something that makes me euphoric, energetic, and just happy as hell. I want it for gigs. Had high hopes for Potion 9. No pun intended.
Well get to trying 2 already so I know if its even worth picking up.
Your a bigger guy so I'm really interested in how it effects you and right now I'd just save my money.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-10-2014, 09:24 PM
just got some Phad3d in...looking forward to giving it a try this weekend!

Cdsnuts
04-11-2014, 12:32 PM

From what I've heard, the Potions are stronger.

BoneDaddy
04-14-2014, 05:08 AM
From what I've heard, the Potions are stronger.

But with So-Cal's price, you can double up!!

Scope75
04-14-2014, 06:40 AM

So how was it???

SoCal-Nutrition
04-14-2014, 11:57 AM
I took a buddy out for his birthday, I had a blast and loved not feeling hung over the next day!

will try it again this weekend, but I definitely saw my mood improve with some great energy and was more talkative than normal.

also, me getting on the dance floor without being 6 shots deep, that's impressive for me :p

Scope75
04-14-2014, 12:19 PM
I took a buddy out for his birthday, I had a blast and loved not feeling hung over the next day!

will try it again this weekend, but I definitely saw my mood improve with some great energy and was more talkative than normal.

also, me getting on the dance floor without being 6 shots deep, that's impressive for me :p
Nice review...
How many bottles or shots of phaded did you drink?

SoCal-Nutrition
04-14-2014, 12:25 PM
I just did one bottle of Phad3d

Scope75
04-14-2014, 12:56 PM
I just did one bottle of Phad3d

What's your stats (height, weight, and bf%) and did you drink it on a empty stomach?

I walked all around San Francisco and hit a bunch of different smoke shops and didn't even find one that knew what I was talking about when I asked for potion 9 or phaded. I'll try San Jose the next time I'm up there but so far everywhere I've checked in Ca doesn't have any clue what I'm talking about.

nate3993
04-14-2014, 02:10 PM
Phaded is almost gone for good. You gotta go to nutriverse and buy it cuz they stopped making it and once it sells out it's done. Potion 9 u can find ounce as well. I'd just buy it online man.

Scope75
04-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Well I guess it makes no sense to track this shit down if I can't get more later down the road because I won't order a bunch without trying it out first.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-14-2014, 02:45 PM
I've not heard word of that...we have a shipment coming later this week

- - - Updated - - -

What's your stats (height, weight, and bf%) and did you drink it on a empty stomach?

I walked all around San Francisco and hit a bunch of different smoke shops and didn't even find one that knew what I was talking about when I asked for potion 9 or phaded. I'll try San Jose the next time I'm up there but so far everywhere I've checked in Ca doesn't have any clue what I'm talking about.

5'10 215lbs...about 15%

SoCal-Nutrition
04-14-2014, 02:56 PM
Never mind...it's being reformulated.

we have a handful more coming Friday (they're actually shorting our quantities). but, the product will be reformulated and released in V2...no date though.

if you want to grab a few at our price, I would jump on it.

Scope75
04-14-2014, 03:35 PM
Never mind...it's being reformulated.

we have a handful more coming Friday (they're actually shorting our quantities). but, the product will be reformulated and released in V2...no date though.

if you want to grab a few at our price, I would jump on it.
I'll shoot you an email or PM later today to get a few added to my Trest order since out stats are pretty close.
I'm just leery about spending 10 bucks a pop on these when STRONG edibles don't do shit to me.

Cdsnuts
05-05-2014, 04:56 AM
So my head shop friends have been waiting and waiting on their potion delivery getting one excuse after the next as to why they aren't getting them. Come to find out, as per them, that they have been discontinued?

WesleyInman
07-15-2014, 12:01 AM
Cds i have access to a similar product that reportedly
Blows these 2 away...

Got a few and had a few clients of mine try..theyve begged me for more..
Say theyre 3x better then potion 9...

Product is brand new..its called. "Liquid dubstep"

Would u beta test and leave feedback on forum?

BoneDaddy
07-15-2014, 03:45 AM
When's that going live on the site, Wes? I want it in my belly.

WesleyInman
07-15-2014, 08:44 AM
When's that going live on the site, Wes? I want it in my belly.

Do you wanna beta test a bottle too?? I wouldn't be able to pay anyone,they are costing me $$ as is :) ..just ill be able to send 1-2..u try them and report?? And as payment if they are approvable i can send the beta testers an additonal few freebies :)

I tried one. I was beyond impressed...but my personaly feedback or anonymous clients doesn't cut it.

Ill have ingredients for you guys in a day or so..ill be able to potentially get these sent.

Need 100% reliable feedback from 1-2 guys I trust, BD and Cds would be ideal. Honest feedback. Think they're garbage, say so. Best thing since sliced bread say so. I won't list them until I know..everything on GNT has to be approved and known to work and be top level only :) Plz LMK

BBG
07-15-2014, 08:55 AM
Wes let me know if you need another tester (BD and Cds are definitely good to go though). I've been using swag shots for awhile now when I go out to the clubs on weekends. The energy is great but I really like the boost in general mood from it as well. But I've been looking at something that is more mood boosting than energy boosting, which this sounds like it is.

WesleyInman
07-15-2014, 10:19 AM
Wes let me know if you need another tester (BD and Cds are definitely good to go though). I've been using swag shots for awhile now when I go out to the clubs on weekends. The energy is great but I really like the boost in general mood from it as well. But I've been looking at something that is more mood boosting than energy boosting, which this sounds like it is.

BBG, Consider it done, 3 guys would be ideal.

The bottles are right now in their introductory label design and packaging..So the first batch will be generic at best..the ones I had were at least.

And you know I love PHF.. I personally will never say anything bad about them..I am sitting typing this looking at a bottle of Trestobol by celtic labs and PHF ment..i'm using.

Truth be told though, there is no comparison between the swag shot and this product imo. Night and day difference. Mind you I am basing this on trying only 2 of each..but it's not in the same category. 2 different goals too, like you said LOL.

BoneDaddy
07-15-2014, 10:26 AM
Wes, that would be awesome dude!! Potion 9 was a dud for me. I don't care if they're generic, in a pixie straw, no label, in a used milk carton.....I don't care. lol Count me in!

tallstraw
07-15-2014, 12:05 PM
What are they? Just energy shots?

BoneDaddy
07-15-2014, 12:18 PM
What are they? Just energy shots?

Mood enhancers

And FYI Wes, you shouldn't be paying anyone to beta test anything dude! People are getting free product to test, that should be payment enough! Your kindness amazes me to no end....

testosteronet
07-15-2014, 04:02 PM
In to hear great things, I'll be buying if it does what it's intended to do :)

tallstraw
07-15-2014, 06:38 PM
Yeah seriously...The payment is the product lol. Stop being so nice lol

WesleyInman
07-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Ok I definitely have the green light that I will have 5 of these by weeks end.

He's having some issues getting labels etc..

And the tops have a special opening system he is perfecting..it is essentially just unique in that it has a screw top but it has a string you have to pull which opens a wax seal and you pull it..hard to explain...but its just a unique design...something that makes it stand out.

Got one more review..guys are begging for these...

I am adding another line to the store..there is a very local company that deals with the clubs in the State, dance clubs and strip clubs and they make hangover cures,etc... Very well spoken for.

If you can cure a strippers hangover..you have me sold ;)

Anyways, BBG, and BD can you PM me ship info asap?? Also CDS where are you man?? I need you the most on this one LOL.. Nate, you interested?? if not I need one more person I know I can trust to leave 100% HONEST feedback..someone experienced in this scene..that has used Ph3ded and Potion9

So again, super generic format..might not even have a label on these..but ingredients will be posted or sent with it. All are made in sterile conditions and u will see %'s...etc..

Caffeine, Niacin, noopept, phenylpricetam, (special version of kanna) I don't know the differences yet?? Aminos, vitamins, and some proprietary blend of course including amp citrate, etc.. I will try one first out of the batch before I send any..but I trust the manafacturer 100%. Not his first rodeo. Im expecting to have a hit on my hands.

Only ones will carry it is me..and if So-Cal is down to take care of the west coast..thats it :) :) Rob is as good as it gets too.

Also if the reviews goes well..The next free giveaway will be a pair of these bad boys!

BoneDaddy
07-16-2014, 04:32 AM
Pm on the way!

Cobalt
07-16-2014, 08:18 AM
I'll do it, I'll do it! Send it to MEEEEEEEE!

tallstraw
07-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Shiiiit. I'm a club/edm/rave rat. I'd do it lol. I feel like it'd be best reviewed by people who go out, often, to they can compare it to what a night of drinking, etc would compare to.

BBG
07-16-2014, 12:36 PM
Shiiiit. I'm a club/edm/rave rat. I'd do it lol. I feel like it'd be best reviewed by people who go out, often, to they can compare it to what a night of drinking, etc would compare to.

I don't rave but I'm at a club every weekend. I won't disappoint in my review! I'll make it a solid night to judge by.

nate3993
07-16-2014, 12:40 PM
HA! i'm going to hard summer music festival in 2 weeks. i would've been perfect for this especially since i tried phaded....but no worries. y'all will be good beta testers.

- - - Updated - - -

shit! i didn't even see that you mentioned me :(

BoneDaddy
07-16-2014, 01:31 PM
I' constantly on the lookout for something that will...elevate me when performing on stage as i try to stay away from alcohol when playing as my self control goes to shit. Potion 9 was a dud.

tallstraw
07-16-2014, 01:55 PM
Etc? Lol.
A night out on shrooms, coke, pills, speed, RC's, molly, E, sass, weed. I've partied ALOT is the best way I can put it lol. I think the people who review it should go out a lot. Not someone who's gonna go out this time just to review it because placebo can be a powerful thing. But that's just me. I'd know if it was affecting me, and I think people who regularly go out every other weekend atleast would know as well, like BBG. I think he's a great candidate!

BBG
07-16-2014, 02:30 PM
I'd know if it was affecting me, and I think people who regularly go out every other weekend atleast would know as well, like BBG. I think he's a great candidate!

I hear he's also stunningly handsome

nate3993
07-16-2014, 02:40 PM
i'd hit it

BoneDaddy
07-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Why does one need to go out every weekend to review it?

tallstraw
07-16-2014, 02:53 PM
I'll probably just buy it. I can't think it'll be too expensive. But if I get chosen, sure. It'll be cool to have something on cycle so I don't have to drink.

Powpow
10-30-2014, 03:14 PM
I loved it so much I sell it ! It truly is the best .
Potion9xtreme it's called !!!
Potion9x.com
It deff is better then drinking and smokin I feel

Powpow
10-30-2014, 03:21 PM
I'll give out two samples to whom 2 people will be selected who ever wants to review the potion9x mood enhancers let me know
Potion9x.com
Potion9x@gmail.com

BBG
10-31-2014, 04:28 PM
Well I'm gettin' one of these in the mail and I'll see how it goes. I really like swag shots but they are really more of a stimulant than a mood booster, though they DO work to boost mood.

Scope75
10-31-2014, 04:58 PM
I'll have a review of them by Sunday.

Cdsnuts
10-31-2014, 07:29 PM
Well I'm gettin' one of these in the mail and I'll see how it goes. I really like swag shots but they are really more of a stimulant than a mood booster, though they DO work to boost mood.

Totally different then Swag shots. I like swag shots, but they don't make me want to dance my face off.

Cdsnuts
10-31-2014, 07:53 PM
Ok I definitely have the green light that I will have 5 of these by weeks end.

He's having some issues getting labels etc..

And the tops have a special opening system he is perfecting..it is essentially just unique in that it has a screw top but it has a string you have to pull which opens a wax seal and you pull it..hard to explain...but its just a unique design...something that makes it stand out.

Got one more review..guys are begging for these...

I am adding another line to the store..there is a very local company that deals with the clubs in the State, dance clubs and strip clubs and they make hangover cures,etc... Very well spoken for.

If you can cure a strippers hangover..you have me sold ;)

Anyways, BBG, and BD can you PM me ship info asap?? Also CDS where are you man?? I need you the most on this one LOL.. Nate, you interested?? if not I need one more person I know I can trust to leave 100% HONEST feedback..someone experienced in this scene..that has used Ph3ded and Potion9

So again, super generic format..might not even have a label on these..but ingredients will be posted or sent with it. All are made in sterile conditions and u will see %'s...etc..

Caffeine, Niacin, noopept, phenylpricetam, (special version of kanna) I don't know the differences yet?? Aminos, vitamins, and some proprietary blend of course including amp citrate, etc.. I will try one first out of the batch before I send any..but I trust the manafacturer 100%. Not his first rodeo. Im expecting to have a hit on my hands.

Only ones will carry it is me..and if So-Cal is down to take care of the west coast..thats it :) :) Rob is as good as it gets too.

Also if the reviews goes well..The next free giveaway will be a pair of these bad boys!

Damn.....how the hell am I just seeing this now? I would have definitely grabbed this and done a review.

Scope75
11-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Just shot down a P9x and the wait begins.
I fasted all day and drank it postWO.

If these work at all to relieve stress or as a mood booster I'll be able to tell because today has been nothing but stress and a downer.

I'll wait 1hr then I'll just start ripping the bong and vapor bags because I know that never leaves me hanging. No plans to drink 2 P9s tonight because if 1 doesn't hit I'll just drink 2 from the start next time.

Scope75
11-02-2014, 10:30 AM
I'll say these do the job.
Took me from feeling pretty shitty and down to a nice calm and collected feeling 60min later that lasted until I crashed out about 8hrs later. I will say I felt a little odd/different about 30-45min in. Felt a light/uplifting feeling, very euphoric, and a little off balance but that didn't last long.

Next go around I'll try 2 and see how it goes.

Cdsnuts
11-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Thats when i start peaking.....45 min. In....

Grape Ape
11-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Thats when i start peaking.....45 min. In....

That head shop wanted $25 a piece, so I ordered 2 online at $11 each.

Going to drink em with a buddy Saturday, when we go to see Eric Andre in NYC.

I'll report back.

Cdsnuts
11-03-2014, 10:33 AM
That head shop wanted $25 a piece, so I ordered 2 online at $11 each.

Going to drink em with a buddy Saturday, when we go to see Eric Andre in NYC.

I'll report back.

Shit. I get em for cost so I had no idea what they charged regularly.

Grape Ape
11-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Shit. I get em for cost so I had no idea what they charged regularly.
As I figured. Mathmatically I worked out cost to be about $7 IDK how close that is.

Anyway, I felt as if the counter girl took me for a dummy, because $25 seemed a bit high. I'll def be back in there to buy some glass though.

Maybe we should smoke and do lunch sometime.

Scope75
11-05-2014, 06:22 PM
I'll give out two samples to whom 2 people will be selected who ever wants to review the potion9x mood enhancers let me know
Potion9x.com
Potion9x@gmail.com

Well I took this guy up on his offer and was sent these to review.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/F66A6F1E-87B5-41D4-A132-234D8454E288_zpsjxrwvkje.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/F66A6F1E-87B5-41D4-A132-234D8454E288_zpsjxrwvkje.jpg.html)

Cdsnuts
11-05-2014, 07:16 PM
I thought he said they were potion 9s ? Curious to know the difference. ....

Scope75
11-05-2014, 07:49 PM
I thought he said they were potion 9s ? Curious to know the difference. ....

He said these are the same but the label is there sample packaging.
All the ingredents are the same as the P9s I have but who knows what's all in them.

Not sure what my weekend looks like so it might be until next week before I try one out.
I'll probably just drink 1 of these samples to make sure they aren't dosed a little HOT then the next go around I'll drink 2 from the get go and see how that effects me.

nate3993
11-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Just read that research label........I told you they be using research chems....not putting down using it...just sayin. Makes u think.

Grape Ape
11-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Shady shit.

Cdsnuts
11-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Well.....yea.

I've been saying since I've started this thread they're not fully disclosing what is in this. I've done ALOT of experimenting over the past 20 years and I have a very good understanding of what is natural and what's not. I also have a good grasp of how the individual ingredients effect the system due to self experimentation with most of them separately. The sum parts of all of these ingredients DO NOT equal the result.

The active in this is chemical, despite what anyone may say. I'd bet my house.

Scope75
11-06-2014, 07:44 AM
Just read that research label........I told you they be using research chems....not putting down using it...just sayin. Makes u think.

That's why I posted the label....
But remember this is there sample packaging so that's not on retail bottles.

I have no clue what's all in these but it has to be more to them than what's on the bottle.

Cdsnuts
11-06-2014, 08:56 AM
That's why I posted the label....

I have no clue what's all in these but it has to be more to them than what's on the bottle.

I'm curious to see how two at once hit you.

Grape Ape
11-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Says a random dude from the internet, who just showed up here one day.

Scope75
11-06-2014, 09:24 AM
I'm curious to see how two at once hit you.
Me too!!!
Would you drink both samples or drink 2 retail P9s?

Says a random dude from the internet, who just showed up here one day.
That's my thoughts too...
He did come threw and was more than willing to answer and share what info he had/could share with me or at least what I thought to ask.

Cdsnuts
11-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Me too!!!
Would you drink both samples or drink 2 retail P9s?

I wouldn't. One hits me just fine. Depending on when I take it, I find myself taking deep breathes when I'm peaking. Two would be too much for me.

WesleyInman
11-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Those things are no jokes in reviews.

I honestly would be willing to bet that the main ingredient doing this is the Yohimbine. It is legal. The right version of yohimbine has an analegesic effect and numbing effect. They can cause sensitivity to the body and skin in the right dosages and they can cause euphoria.

**to my knowledge that guy who was on here selling them, is in actuality their main rep. The emails he gave do match the legit company that I have spoken to personally at the least ** Just FYI.

yohimbine Pharmacognosy
An indolamine alkaloid obtained from the bark of the West African yohimbe tree (Pausinystalia yohimbe) and others (e.g., Rauwolfia serpentina). Yohimbine is used for psychogenic and organic erectile dysfunction, increasing the inflow to and/or decreasing the outflow of blood from the penis by blocking the pre- and post-synaptic alpha-2 adrenoceptors. It has been studied for treating orthostatic hypotension and ischaemia due to autonomonic dysfunction in diabetes and narcotic overdose.

Scope75
11-06-2014, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't. One hits me just fine. Depending on when I take it, I find myself taking deep breathes when I'm peaking. Two would be too much for me.

Just slammed two potions. Happy Friday. Time to put some music on and vibe out. Then when the old lady gets home, she's in for it.

But how was it when you drank 2??
Was it to much or just a funky feeling?

Cdsnuts
11-07-2014, 05:57 AM
But how was it when you drank 2??
Was it to much or just a funky feeling?

Those were the old formulation, which were no where near as strong as the new ones. And when I did take two that time, I purposely ate something right before hand just in case. With the older ones, it was just about the same as taking one of the new ones on an empty stomach.

Two of the new ones would fry my brain.

Scope75
11-07-2014, 07:01 AM
Those were the old formulation, which were no where near as strong as the new ones. And when I did take two that time, I purposely ate something right before hand just in case. With the older ones, it was just about the same as taking one of the new ones on an empty stomach.

Two of the new ones would fry my brain.
Damn....
I bet the old ones would've been a flop for me then.
Next chance I get I'll try 1 of those samples then 2 bottles the time after that.

Cdsnuts
11-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Damn....
I bet the old ones would've been a flop for me then.
Next chance I get I'll try 1 of those samples then 2 bottles the time after that.

Probably. They were a flop for Bone Daddy.

Def. keep this thread posted when you do that. I'm really curious to see how it goes.

Scope75
11-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Probably. They were a flop for Bone Daddy.

Def. keep this thread posted when you do that. I'm really curious to see how it goes.
Yeah he was a pretty good sized guy and probably had a high tolerance to things like I do.

Will do and I'm just looking for a reason to have one this weekend.

Have you tried Ultimate Orange Juiced??
I'm thinking a half dose of UOJ and a P9 might be a crazy stack for a night out.

Cdsnuts
11-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Yeah he was a pretty good sized guy and probably had a high tolerance to things like I do.

Will do and I'm just looking for a reason to have one this weekend.

Have you tried Ultimate Orange Juiced??
I'm thinking a half dose of UOJ and a P9 might be a crazy stack for a night out.

I tried it a few weeks back when I got it for coming in second in Wes' contest. Shit was insane. I have a few more that just have the powder in them....I'm good with a half dose of those things.

Scope75
11-07-2014, 02:30 PM
I tried it a few weeks back when I got it for coming in second in Wes' contest. Shit was insane. I have a few more that just have the powder in them....I'm good with a half dose of those things.

Yeah a full dose is strong but didn't leave me cracked out of any negative sides at all and I'll probably try a half dose for my next workout. A full dose gave me 5-6hrs of clean energy so maybe a half dose will be just right for a nice 1-2hr lifting session and it would make a tub last twice as long.

Grape Ape
11-08-2014, 03:50 PM
http://s24.postimg.org/eyfb1pdl1/20141108_134925.jpg

Scope75
11-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Will you be takings both of those P9s at once and will you be fasted or on a empty stomach?

Grape Ape
11-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Will you be takings both of those P9s at once and will you be fasted or on a empty stomach?
1 each, for me and my buddy. Drinking em before we go into the Gramercy theatre.

I'll be fasted about 4-5 hours.

Scope75
11-08-2014, 04:51 PM
Nice and laugh your ass off

Nutritionsupps
11-08-2014, 09:47 PM
The new potion 9 xtreme is insane! Much stronger than the last version.

Grape Ape
11-10-2014, 01:54 PM
I'll be back in here with my review soon. Just wanted to post this.
School district: 2 students hospitalized after consuming supplem - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com (http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26852827/students-end-up-in-hospital-after-consuming-energy-drink)

Cdsnuts
11-10-2014, 04:34 PM
I'll be back in here with my review soon. Just wanted to post this.
School district: 2 students hospitalized after consuming supplem - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com (http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26852827/students-end-up-in-hospital-after-consuming-energy-drink)

Guess it was just a matter of time. Dumb ass kids. Sick to their stomachs and a heavy sleep......same thing would have happened had they drank alcohol they shouldn't have been drinking. Thing is, this story is just going to make it more popular.

Curious to see how your ride was Grape...

Scope75
11-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Not sure why a P9 would make anyone sleepy....

Seems like those kids might of been consuming other substances.

Cdsnuts
11-11-2014, 05:31 AM
Not sure why a P9 would make anyone sleepy....

Seems like those kids might of been consuming other substances.

It does seem odd seeing as it's jacked with stimulants.

Scope75
11-11-2014, 09:31 AM
My guess is they drank a little to much booze but blamed it on the P9 to stay out of trouble.

Scope75
11-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Wish me luck.......

In a 2hrs I'll be drinking 2 P9s before driving over to my GFs for some Pussy, Food and more Pussy. In that order too

Cdsnuts
11-16-2014, 06:03 AM
Wish me luck.......

In a 2hrs I'll be drinking 2 P9s before driving over to my GFs for some Pussy, Food and more Pussy. In that order too

Curious about this one....

Bucks
11-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Ah the good OL days before I was fucking married and there was free pussy.....

Scope75
11-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Curious about this one....

2 P9s really do the job.
Arrived at my GFs house drank 2 P9s in the driveway and 20-30 minutes later it HIT and HARD.

I'll post back later with more info on how the evening went.

BBG
11-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Tried one two nights ago and could tell within 30 minutes that it was working. Definitely works as advertised and didn't feel any adverse effects.

Still would keep it to just 1 or 2 a month.

Scope75
11-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Now back to how 2 P9s effected me.
20-30 minutes after drinking them I felt pretty floaty, light, and on a completely different level.
Now on to the fun.....
About 1.5-2hrs later I took my GF to bonerville and I was able to just go and go and go with no worry about popping off early. Ended up not even eating all that much because I had other things on my mind.
Mood was enhanced and uplifted the whole night and as a guy that no longer drinks I'll be buying more P9s to have on hand for nights out or nights with my GF.

No negatives and all positives for me so grab yourself a few P9s and get UPLIFTED....

Bucks
11-16-2014, 04:45 PM
Scope are you on any PEDs at the moment as well or just natty?

Scope75
11-16-2014, 05:22 PM
Scope are you on any PEDs at the moment as well or just natty?

All natty....

Cdsnuts
12-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Well, supposedly these are pulled again. My head shop can't get anymore from the manufacturer because they are, yet again, reformulating the mix. FYI.

They can still be purchased from places that have original stock.

Scope75
12-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Well, supposedly these are pulled again. My head shop can't get anymore from the manufacturer because they are, yet again, reformulating the mix. FYI.

They can still be purchased from places that have original stock.

Well that might be good becasuse as you said 1 new P9x was like 2 orginal P9s.
I really like the P9s I've tried so I wonder if its worth picking up a few more before they are gone for good.

Cookie
02-24-2015, 06:06 PM
WTF is Potion 9?

There must be a hidden ingredient in there responsible for the euphoriant effects because none of what was listed on the front page looks like it could produce legit euphoria. Certainly not MDMA quality.

Sure there's no hidden cathinones or arylcyclohexlamines in there?

A few years back Methylone or 4MMC could've subbed for X but that's long gone.

Cdsnuts
02-24-2015, 07:56 PM
Well never know because its been pulled from the shelves

Ape McGrapes
02-24-2015, 09:57 PM
Yeah, but they now have Catnip Cocktail. Same bottle and logo, different name. And a research use only label on it.

I tried one last month, but I was too fucked up to give a fair review. May have played a part in how I was, but it wouldn't be fair to say so. I can get out of hand with my party stacks, since I do not consume alcohol.

Scope75
03-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Look what's back.......

Cloud9 Potion Mood Enhancing Shot | Cloud9 | Nutri-verse.com (http://www.nutri-verse.com/cloud9-potion-mood-enhancing-shot/)

Cdsnuts
03-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Lol. They just change the name and spit it back out.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but they now have Catnip Cocktail. Same bottle and logo, different name. And a research use only label on it.

I tried one last month, but I was too fucked up to give a fair review. May have played a part in how I was, but it wouldn't be fair to say so. I can get out of hand with my party stacks, since I do not consume alcohol.

Curious to know what your stack consisted of the night you took this?

Musclepharm69
10-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Lol. They just change the name and spit it back out.

- - - Updated - - -

Curious to know what your stack consisted of the night you took this?

Not sure what his stack was but I took 1/2 a dose then 1/2 hour later too 1000mg or PEA and repeated this 4 times and I was on cloud9. I would say is was fucked up but it felt great!

Musclepharm69
10-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Not sure what his stack was but I took 1/2 a dose then 1/2 hour later too 1000mg or PEA and repeated this 4 times and I was on cloud9. I would say is was fucked up but it felt great!

I just read my last post and it was kinda horrible. Here is the combo that I found worked wonders.

- shake up catnip cocktail very well. Measure out half and drink it.
- wait 30 minutes and take 1000mg of PEA
- wait 30 minutes more and then drink the other half of the catnip cocktail and take 1000 mg of PEA
- repeat 30 minutes to an hour depending on how you feel

So I use two bottles of catnip cocktail and about 4000 mg of PEA and it's amazing

Don't do more than once a month as its intense

Musclepharm69
10-11-2016, 07:40 AM
I just read my last post and it was kinda horrible. Here is the combo that I found worked wonders.

- shake up catnip cocktail very well. Measure out half and drink it.
- wait 30 minutes and take 1000mg of PEA
- wait 30 minutes more and then drink the other half of the catnip cocktail and take 1000 mg of PEA
- repeat 30 minutes to an hour depending on how you feel

So I use two bottles of catnip cocktail and about 4000 mg of PEA and it's amazing

Don't do more than once a month as its intense

Hey guys. I have a final update. I decided to toy around with my routine because it was kinda strong and I wanted it to be more smooth. I think I've found the perfect mix. I'm doesn't fuck you up too much and keeps you feeling amazing. Here it is with a timeline if you want to try.

Start - Shake up one catnip cocktail really good and separate into two exact halves. Drink one half making sure to get everything. I find rinsing with water and drinking ensures this.

30 mins in - Take 1000mg (2 pills) or PEA

1 hour in - It will start hitting now and feel great take 1000mg (2 pills) PEA

1 hour 30 mins in - Drink second half of catnip cocktail and take 1000mg (2 pills) PEA

2 hour in - Take 1000mg (2 pills) PEA

2 hour and 30 min in - Take 500mg (1 pill) PEA

3 hour in - Take 500mg (1 pill) PEA

4 hour in - Comedown and feel sleepy ... Usually go to bed

That's it. Perfect combo and timing.

bighulksmash
10-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Hey guys. I have a final update. I decided to toy around with my routine because it was kinda strong and I wanted it to be more smooth. I think I've found the perfect mix. I'm doesn't fuck you up too much and keeps you feeling amazing. Here it is with a timeline if you want to try.

Start - Shake up one catnip cocktail really good and separate into two exact halves. Drink one half making sure to get everything. I find rinsing with water and drinking ensures this.

1 hour 30 mins in - Drink second half of catnip cocktail and take 1000mg (2 pills) PEA

Lookin good !!!

Cdsnuts
10-12-2016, 05:18 PM

Interesting...