PDA

View Full Version : Time to Stock Up?

Sperwer
02-12-2014, 10:21 PM
The latest iteration of the proposed New Anabolic Steroid Control Act (2014) was introduced in Congress a couple days ago. I haven't carefully studied it yet, but it seems to be more or less the same as the previous iterations of 2011 and 2012. What does seem different this time is that the legislation has garnered the backing of a lot of the major industry players in the herbal and supplement business, and that the comments made by both industry representatives and govt figures leave no room for doubt that the intention is to scapegoat "STEROIDS" for ALL the abuses in the industry and by effectively outlawing almost all now known, and through the discretion vested in the Atty General to ban substances that are similar to existing illegal substances or "function similarly to testosterone" or are "intended to promote muscle growth"(!!!), all future prohormones, thereby forestall attempts to extend regulation to the supplement business generally (which has long been a supporter of one of the principal sponsors, Sen. Hatch.

http://Digital Journal: A Global Digital Media Network

nate3993
02-13-2014, 12:02 AM
we'll....considering i don't fucks with pro hormones anymore.....oh well

sucks for everyone else though

naeydrin
02-13-2014, 10:14 AM
This will just move me to the dark side quicker.... ;)

longBallLima
02-13-2014, 03:25 PM
congress is really doing an outstanding job in this country. amazing how much they get accomplished to represent all of us

Cdsnuts
02-13-2014, 04:02 PM

That's all prohibition of ANY KIND does. It just amazes me all of this countries experience, they still don't f**kin get it.

xxiv
02-13-2014, 04:54 PM

pretty much this.

I don't understand, Why we need more laws when we can't even enforce the ones we have? The government can't even keep people from smoking weed so now states arejust trowing up their hands and saying it's legal to spae themselves the over crowded jail and generate some new taxes. They can't stop people from getting jacked either, make phs illegal and we'll all just be on trt..... is that the intention of the law?

longBallLima
02-13-2014, 04:56 PM
pretty much this.

I don't understand, Why we need more laws when we can't even enforce the ones we have? The government can't even keep people from smoking weed so now states arejust trowing up their hands and saying it's legal to spae themselves the over crowded jail and generate some new taxes. They can't stop people from getting jacked either, make phs illegal and we'll all just be on trt..... is that the intention of the law?

follow the rabit hole and you'll find money somewhere. I dare say that most laws passed after the 50s have to do with some big lobbying and campaign contributions.

nate3993
02-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I was gonna say.....it all has to do with big business...and honestly, they get it....they know exactly what they're doing....like with the health care stuff....they know they came up with a fuked plan....with drugs...they know they fuel the drug war...fuck...the governemnt let the largest cocaine traffickers from Mexico, The Sinaloa Cartel, smuggle coke and other drugs into the country just so that they could get information on other cartels...oh, and they gave em automatic rifles that then killed US border patrol agents...think about it...why the fuk would they work with the largest cartel, to take down the smaller ones...instead of working with the smaller ones to take down the largest one? Why? Cuz they don't give a fuk about protecting people..they fuel the drug war, and they know everything the're fukin doing and it disgusts me.

pman42
02-14-2014, 10:07 AM
Well, I agree that the prohormone industry does have a lot of "blood" on its hands in that its one of the few areas of supplements that can actually harm people. However I have no issue with properly labeled hormonal products which include adequate warnings about side effects. I get into concern where a company will promote their shitty natty PCT product for a post-superdrol recovery, and especially where companies (intentionally or otherwise) leave shit off the label to build a mystique about it.

honestly how many PH companies operated with the openness and honesty of primordial... zero. their shenanigans screwed it up for everyone else and reputable companies like PP

mahatma
02-14-2014, 10:43 AM
follow the rabit hole and you'll find money somewhere. I dare say that most laws passed after the 50s have to do with some big lobbying and campaign contributions.

Let us not forget the very powerfull MLB whose views on PED's is well known, however, I think it's more to do with "safety"...the Gov't knows whats best for us, right ?

longBallLima
02-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Let us not forget the very powerfull MLB whose views on PED's is well known, however, I think it's more to do with "safety"...the Gov't knows whats best for us, right ?

unfortunately I think the gov't is the enforcing arm, but corporate is really dictating the agenda here. Much as I don't love government, I'd much rather have the govt pushing its agenda than big corporations and lobbies.

hardestgainer
02-15-2014, 07:18 PM
That just means theres a good possibility for more people to make a killing charging people 5 times as much once they're banned.

Seems like we should be more focused on bigger issues than something as trivial as whether or not adults should be given the choice to educate themselves to use pro-hormones to help reach their athletic/physique goals.......like idk maybe out healthcare system that went from flawed to completely fucked, or our national debt because for some reason that cant decrease spending even in prosperous economic cycles like we're supposed to.

Sperwer
02-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014 (S. 2012) - GovTrack.us (https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s2012)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

h2s
02-19-2014, 11:16 AM
I wouldn't freak out yet.

Sperwer
02-20-2014, 01:48 AM
Roger that. As the article i referenced indicates, the probability that ANY bill becomes law is very small. The article would be far more informative if it adjusted for, as in this case, a bill that (i) is really just a "logical" amendment of an existing law; (ii) has as a principal sponsor the moving force behind the existing law; (iii) who also happens to be the chief political protector of the industry involved (a lot of which is located in his electoral district); the major players in the industry support the bill; and that has been three years in gathering support from all interested parties (who define their opponents in advance as criminals). It still may be a statistical longshot, generally speakin, that the bill is enacted, but imo it's looking good to beat the odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Bucks
07-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Thought I would bump this up since it was in the news yesterday. Not looking good gents.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr4771

List I pulled off PHF with the details if you dont want to read the whole thing.

6-oxo
ATD
6-Bromo 5a
6-Bromo 1,4 diene
I think there is just spelling mistakes on products here cause some list 5a some list 1,4 diene, pretty sure it's 1-4 diene don't think there is a 5a
Halo
P-mag
Mecha
Oxyguno
Halo again
Superdrol(already banned dafuq)
5b isomer Superdrol
Epistane
Furaza - I guess their considering the THP an ester
3b hydroxy dhea based Tren product
3 hydroxy phera
Halo again they really don't like halo
Trendione
Not sure what the 18 homo is, think they were going for Max LMG but fucked up
No clue what the 6a methyl dione is
The one/D-plex
Proto
No idea on the isoxazole
No idea on the isoxazole
This one isn't chemically possibly, it's some stupid 4 ene 4 hydroxy dione prostanozol
Some 4 double bonded prostanozol
Prostanozol listed as 17b hydroxy vs thp ether

Bucks
07-18-2014, 07:21 AM
Good article I read on another board.

<i>by Geoff Roberts</i><br />
The question, “Why do all the good supplements get taken off the shelf?” is one that I and anyone else who works in the supplement industry hears on a weekly basis. The answer to this question, for anyone heavily invested in this industry, should be easy to come by. However, for the average person who, devastatingly enough, gets their information from the media or any other “mainstream” source, the answer is not so clear.<br />
<br />
Let us establish right off the bat that the media or any other mainstream source of information is rarely truth, period. They are simply persuasive forms of education which teach whatever the people or industries with the most money want the public to be taught. Let us not forget that the media once “taught” us that marijuana was as dangerous a drug as any other illicit street drug and far more dangerous than alcohol. Assuming a person has a functioning brain, surely they fully understand the extent to which alcohol is more dangerous than marijuana. Marijuana is responsible for so few deaths that they are not even worth mentioning, while alcohol on the other hand will kill hundreds of people in the time it takes to read this article. Yet, there are still people out there who will argue that marijuana is more dangerous than alcohol, further proving the power and inaccuracy of mainstream information. This is merely one of countless examples. These points will be of use later on as we answer the common question of why “good” supplements are removed from the market.<br />
The main reason that many effective supplements are pulled from the market is simple in theory. Generally speaking, a person who uses supplements is far less likely to need prescription drugs, due to the fact that many supplements aid a person’s condition or “health” in a similar fashion too pharmaceuticals. This is substantial because this takes money directly out of the pharmaceutical company’s pockets. Unfortunately, the Food and Drug Association, which is in major part responsible for the banning of supplements, is in bed with these large pharmaceutical companies. This is due to multiple factors, including the actuality that FDA earns much of its profit from the “regulation” of these pharmaceutical drugs and little to none from the supplement industry. A good analogy would be to think of the pharmaceutical industry as being the oil and gas companies while the supplement industry are the people making electric cars or solar powered cars. They are quintessential opponents in every sense of the word. Unfortunately for the supplement industry, the power of the pharmaceutical industry in comparison is like matching an F-18 Hornet with a Red Rider BB gun. The supplement industry is essentially rendered helpless at the hands of the pharmaceutical industry, FDA, and their central outlet, mainstream media.<br />
<br />
Supplements that have felt the FDA’s wrath in the last decade or so include ephedra, 1,3 dimethyl, and Hydroxycut Hardcore. The most comical of these bannings is without question Hydroxycut. The fact that over nine million people were using it and they could only find 30 or so cases of liver stress is laughable enough, but the media reported that the ingredient hydroxycitric acid was responsible for causing these liver issues. Fast forward roughly four years and Dr. God, err umm Oz, claims on his show that Garcinia Cambogia (the source of hydroxycitric acid) is a “new” miracle weight loss ingredient which melts away body fat without diet or exercise. So at this point you have the same people who four years earlier rushed into their local vitamin store furious that they would sell such a “dangerous” product, coming in for the same exact product that put them in such grave danger in the first place! Good old mainstream information and its sheep-like followers.<br />
<br />
1,3 Dimethyl is another recent victim of the pharmaceutical companies and FDA. Tens of thousands of people used this product for a general pick me up, fat loss, and pre-workout stimulant for years, with no real issues to speak of. Suddenly, when 1,3 reached its peak popularity, a few soldiers apparently suffered from heart attacks with this ingredient in their systems. To recap, tens of millions of regular people, teenagers, couch potatoes, elite athletes, etc. take this supplement for several years void of any problems then suddenly multiple soldiers, only soldiers, have heart attacks from the stuff at for all intents and purposes, the same time. This should reek of fishiness like a Japanese fish market to any logical thinking individual.<br />
Circling back to the media, both of these cases were put on constant display by the media and newspapers. Due to the fantastically efficient level of brainwashing the media has bestowed on the general public, very few people were able to see past the emotion evoking “DEATH” statements and think critically about the situation. Where were the people questioning why only soldiers had heart attacks from 1,3, while millions upon millions of other people used it without issue? Few people questioned why Hydroxycut was banned after a number of “alleged” deaths measured in the single digits, while alcohol is completely legal as it kills thousands of people per day. The desired side effect (no pun intended) of this media induced fear of these specific products is a generalized fear of the entire supplement industry. The same industry responsible for less than one death per year, while pharmaceutical drugs account for millions of deaths on a yearly basis. Once again representing the stranglehold mainstream outlets have on the easily manipulated minds of the general public.<br />
In a nutshell, some supplements are too effective and get too popular for their own good. At a certain point of popularity, the witch hunt begins with the task of finding arbitrary links between this supplement and serious side effects or even death, similar to linking apples to death because a person dies in their home with apples in their cupboard. Do not be surprised if you favorite supplement, which is perfectly safe, suddenly starts slaughtering people and gets pulled from the market. In closing, next time you are watching or reading any form of mainstream information, it may behoove you to stop and switch your information source to a Dr. Seuss book in order to possibly find some truth.

PM Supplements
09-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Not looking good, HR 4771 passed the House yesterday..

Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014 (H.R. 4771) - GovTrack.us (https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr4771)

necropuppy
09-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Well that's dick.

BBG
09-16-2014, 07:33 PM
It'll make it MUCH easier for them to ban any new prohormones that come out as well.

somm
09-16-2014, 09:22 PM
So how long does it take to go into effect? Are they going to start pulling stuff off shelves tomorrow or does this take time, maybe six, eight months or a year?
I guess there is a 55% chance of it being enacted, so I guess that means there is still some processes that need to be taken before its legit? I'm not up on my government.

BBG
09-16-2014, 09:58 PM
The senate needs to approve it, or whatever. Then at some point it would actually take effect.

Let's hope the senate doesn't.

Cdsnuts
09-17-2014, 03:54 AM
The senate needs to approve it, or whatever. Then at some point it would actually take effect.

Let's hope the senate doesn't.

Well shit, if were waiting on them it could take years to go through.

Freepressright
09-17-2014, 06:14 AM
Well shit, if were waiting on them it could take years to go through.

Most bills stall in the Senate. They have a major backlog of bills, even bipartisan bills that came from the House. Right now might be one of those times where the gridlock will achieve the right thing and this will die on Harry Reid's desk. We can only hope.

But keep in mind, you have no allies in this battle. Republicans and Democrats have both made a public crusade out of banning anabolics. Biden was a major player in the Anabolic Steroid Control Act, as was John McCain and others.

Let's hope dysfunctional government can achieve something positive in this case.

Bucks
09-17-2014, 06:42 AM
This really sucks if it goes through. It will just fuel more untested products out there for more people to get infections sick etc over the tested proven items we can currently use.

SoCal-Nutrition
09-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Truly!

we launched our Stockup Sale today...DSA10 to save 10% on orders through Sunday.

Strong_Guy
09-17-2014, 07:34 PM
So this excludes standard DHEA, but I wonder if it will have any effect on the modified versions (11-DHEA, 4-DHEA, 1-DHEA, Epiandro etc.)? I would assume not. It does seem like a while back I remember something about "modified" DHEA being one of those currently under attack as well, I can't remember for sure though...

nate3993
09-18-2014, 08:12 PM
just legalize juice already! for fucks sake. drugs, and prostitution need to be legal. i NEED MEDICINAL DRUGS FOR RECREATIONAL MEDICINAL uses

PM Supplements
11-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Lame-duck starts next week. Wouldn't be surprised if they passed HR4771 then.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Damn thing passed the Senate yesterday

Senate makes designer steroids a controlled substance | TheHill (http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/226909-senate-makes-designer-steroids-a-controlled-substance)

H.R.4771 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress (https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4771)

Scope75
12-12-2014, 02:24 PM
When's the sales gonna start???

Bucks
12-12-2014, 04:04 PM
There is not a lot of stock out there. Everyone has been prepping for a few months.

Scope75
12-12-2014, 04:07 PM
All I want is ultra stano..... a bunch of it!!!

SoCal-Nutrition
12-12-2014, 04:17 PM
When's the sales gonna start???

personally, I wouldn't expect any crazy sales. Everyone has been planning and we expected the ban to happen in October...Inventories are quite lean across all distribution channels.

I'm checking on ulta stano now

Scope75
12-12-2014, 04:48 PM
personally, I wouldn't expect any crazy sales. Everyone has been planning and we expected the ban to happen in October...Inventories are quite lean across all distribution channels.

Let me know what find out and if the price is right I'll buy 10-12 bottles off you.
Lowest I've seen it is 25 a bottle.

wagon241
12-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Has there ever been any recourse for people buying right before a ban? Meaning, if someone buys legally right now from any various venders, and say its signed into law next month. has anyone ever been harrassed or charged for anything, post Ban?

Enuke65
12-12-2014, 05:37 PM
wait was stano on the ban list?

Cobalt
12-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Has there ever been any recourse for people buying right before a ban? Meaning, if someone buys legally right now from any various venders, and say its signed into law next month. has anyone ever been harrassed or charged for anything, post Ban?

If you buy something before the ban, they can't touch you for something you did prior to the ban.

However, if you legally buy something, but then it becomes banned, don't get caught with it afterwards. It does become illegal to possess it.

I bought about 9 months worth of trest ace, legally. If it does become banned, they can't come knocking on my door looking for it. However, lets say I'm on the way to the gym and get caught with a vial of it on me, after the ban. Guess what? I'm in trouble.

Strong_Guy
12-12-2014, 06:22 PM
wait was stano on the ban list?

On the thread over on PHF where they've been discussing Ultra Stano, it was said though DHEA itself is exempt from the ban, there isn't anything in the legislation language that specifically addresses DHEA derivatives, so in the event this passed, Ulra Stano would be discontinued: HERE (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/85249-modular-series-ultra-stano/) Post #18

That's what I'm wondering about: how this will effect DHEA based products. I think something like Dermacrine is fairly safe as long as someone is willing to produce it since it is regular DHEA. But not so sure about others which are different isomers such as IML, Forerunner, etc. I really hope those stick around too....

wagon241
12-12-2014, 08:28 PM
If you buy something before the ban, they can't touch you for something you did prior to the ban.

However, if you legally buy something, but then it becomes banned, don't get caught with it afterwards. It does become illegal to possess it.

I bought about 9 months worth of trest ace, legally. If it does become banned, they can't come knocking on my door looking for it. However, lets say I'm on the way to the gym and get caught with a vial of it on me, after the ban. Guess what? I'm in trouble.

That makes sense. I get that, but with the ever over reach of the fed, (you know cuz there here to save everyone from themselves), i didnt know if it was possible for them to obtain sales records, and go after people for something they purchased, that was completely legal, at the time.

Cobalt
12-12-2014, 09:55 PM
That makes sense. I get that, but with the ever over reach of the fed, (you know cuz there here to save everyone from themselves), i didnt know if it was possible for them to obtain sales records, and go after people for something they purchased, that was completely legal, at the time.

I could totally see the government trying to pull that, but I would think they would focus on people dropping serious cash on tons of product. Like I just picked up 9 grams of trest, and will grab a little more before the bans rolls in. So, I doubt I'd even be considered. But if someone bought 1000 grams, yeah, they would raise alarm.

Not to mention that it would still be illegal search ans seizure, so everything would get thrown out.

Freepressright
12-12-2014, 10:30 PM
All they'll succeed at doing is helping the black market thrive. Folks wanting their anabolic fix will simply move to the dark side.

Fucking assholes. This nanny state federal government is a bunch of morons and tool bags.

totalflexblog
12-13-2014, 03:51 AM

They are intent on destroying the market, not punishing the consumer.

BBG
12-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Maybe more RC companies will pop up carrying some chemicals. Who knows. Man this blows.

BBG
12-13-2014, 01:10 PM

Problem is no grace period... Wes posted something up about it earlier:

"There is NO grace period on this bill. When our Fearless leader Obama signs this bill, it goes into place that day. No purchases or sales will be made from that point on. This can occur in 1 day, or in 10, or in 60"

EDIT: He actually only has 10 days to sign this.

Cobalt
12-13-2014, 05:22 PM
Problem is no grace period... Wes posted something up about it earlier:

"There is NO grace period on this bill. When our Fearless leader Obama signs this bill, it goes into place that day. No purchases or sales will be made from that point on. This can occur in 1 day, or in 10, or in 60"

EDIT: He actually only has 10 days to sign this.

Well fuck.
So is that 10 days from when the bill passed, as in he only has about 8 days left?

Looks like I got another trest order to place.

ExtraZeus
12-13-2014, 09:04 PM
All they'll succeed at doing is helping the black market thrive. Folks wanting their anabolic fix will simply move to the dark side.

Fucking assholes. This nanny state federal government is a bunch of morons and tool bags.

Couldn't agree more.

Freepressright
12-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Prohibition is never a successful tactic. Hell, we had a guy in New York City die while being placed under arrest for an allegation of selling loose cigarettes.

And why would anyone be selling underground cigarettes in 2014? Because the politicians imposed a tax of over $5 on each pack. No one can afford to buy cigarettes legally so you have a black market for cigarettes.

Only in today's America. Cigarettes yesterday, designer steroids/PHs today?

You can legally buy alcohol all day long, the NUMBER ONE drug tied to sexual assaults and a monster with the capability to destroy families and individuals, but prohormones be damned.

Scope75
12-14-2014, 04:12 PM
What's your guys thoughts on these 2 products??
M-STEN RX
DECADROL MAX

Thinking about picking up a few before THE END.....

KAB111
12-14-2014, 06:09 PM
I have a friend that ran M-sten with fantastic results. He swears by it.

Scope75
12-14-2014, 06:27 PM
I have a friend that ran M-sten with fantastic results. He swears by it.
Thanks

Just second guessing the DECADROL because I'm not really into wet gains.

Bucks
12-14-2014, 07:11 PM
MSten is awesome and run the deca drol with epiandro .

Turbo6GN
12-14-2014, 07:36 PM
MSten is awesome and run the deca drol with epiandro .

Whaddya think about Msten and epiandro?? I have a bottle of UD and the epiandro RX that might stack nicely??

Turbo6GN
12-14-2014, 07:49 PM

This ^^^^ and only this. Everyone needs to calm the heck down. Your 4 bottles of epi in your closet are safe.

I dislike this as much as anyone but there are some seriously flawed interpretations of the law and how it's applied flying around here.

Freepressright
12-15-2014, 07:37 AM
This ^^^^ and only this. Everyone needs to calm the heck down. Your 4 bottles of epi in your closet are safe.

I dislike this as much as anyone but there are some seriously flawed interpretations of the law and how it's applied flying around here.

I haven't seen the list of compounds covered by this ban. And I haven't seen a real good explanation of what's covered. But I will agree with you that no one's going to come knocking on your door to confiscate your methylsten or epiandro. However, being able to buy a lot of what we've all enjoyed in the past is pretty well eliminated.

But when's the last time you ever heard of anyone being arrested for having Superdrol in their closet? I can't recall it ever happening.

Freepressright
12-15-2014, 07:47 AM
Skimming the law now. A link to the bill is here:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-113hr4771rfs/pdf/BILLS-113hr4771rfs.pdf

Turbo6GN
12-15-2014, 08:26 AM
I haven't seen the list of compounds covered by this ban. And I haven't seen a real good explanation of what's covered. But I will agree with you that no one's going to come knocking on your door to confiscate your methylsten or epiandro. However, being able to buy a lot of what we've all enjoyed in the past is pretty well eliminated.

But when's the last time you ever heard of anyone being arrested for having Superdrol in their closet? I can't recall it ever happening.

You are 100% right because it doesn't happen. 10,000 bottles of SD along with hundreds of vials of test and tren being trafficked is what gets the attention of LE. Juiced up retards selling openly in gyms is what gets the attention of law. Fellas just need to stock up on their favs before the ban hits and wait till the next round of designers come out. Although it sounds like this bill allows the ban hammer to drop fairly quickly on anything new that might hit the market...

Freepressright
12-15-2014, 08:32 AM
You are 100% right because it doesn't happen. 10,000 bottles of SD along with hundreds of vials of test and tren being trafficked is what gets the attention of LE. Juiced up retards selling openly in gyms is what gets the attention of law. Fellas just need to stock up on their favs before the ban hits and wait till the next round of designers come out. Although it sounds like this bill allows the ban hammer to drop fairly quickly on anything new that might hit the market...

Rick Collins said there's no grace period. Once it's signed, it's law. And that could happen as early as today.

One lesson that should be gleaned out of this mess is that political party affiliations are meaningless in PR crusades that involve your individual liberties. Bills like this one ALWAYS have bipartisan support. Think about that next time you (not YOU specifically) argue why Republicans or Democrats are better than one another.

Turbo6GN
12-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Rick Collins said there's no grace period. Once it's signed, it's law. And that could happen as early as today.

One lesson that should be gleaned out of this mess is that political party affiliations are meaningless in PR crusades that involve your individual liberties. Bills like this one ALWAYS have bipartisan support. Think about that next time you (not YOU specifically) argue why Republicans or Democrats are better than one another.

Nope, I totally agree. Stuff like this is low hanging fruit for politicians, easy to gather support from the uneducated masses and they can boast about "saving the children". We could start a whole other thread about the govt being in bed with big pharm but it serves no purpose other then to get everyone angry. Whats done is done.

tallstraw
12-15-2014, 12:20 PM
I recommend msten I freakin loved it...no negative side effects on my 16-20-20-16 run over 2 years ago, it was phenomenal

WesleyInman
12-15-2014, 01:31 PM
I recommend msten I freakin loved it...no negative side effects on my 16-20-20-16 run over 2 years ago, it was phenomenal

If you guys are looking to get the best Msten that i believe is on the market..grab this from me.

It blows away any other brand I have ever used with ease. I swear by it.

LINK
Methyl-ST10 (99% pure Methylstenbolone) by Iron Forged Nutrition-- Strongest Msten available - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/methyl-st10-99-pure-methylstenbolone-by-iron-forged-nutrition-strongest-msten-available/)

Cobalt
12-15-2014, 02:28 PM
Just placed an order for 2 bottles of msten :cool:

Trest ace and msten, holy crap I cant wait.

Bucks
12-16-2014, 04:06 AM
Just placed an order for 2 bottles of msten :cool:

Trest ace and msten, holy crap I cant wait.

They go well together man. I ran it at the end of my last run.

Bucks
12-16-2014, 04:07 AM
Guys LGI just dropped a TD Trest product. I'm sure it will be gone in a few days as an FYI.

Scope75
12-16-2014, 07:00 AM
Guys LGI just dropped a TD Trest product. I'm sure it will be gone in a few days as an FYI.

Where at???

How's OLs oral Trest and TD Trest??

Bucks
12-16-2014, 07:11 AM
Lockout. They had like 350 yesterday.

Scope75
12-16-2014, 07:27 AM
Lockout. They had like 350 yesterday.
Yeah that's the only place I saw it.
Any codes available?

Any thoughts on OLs Trest products?

Bucks
12-16-2014, 07:37 AM
I didn't see any codes and I'm on their list. They marked down the stuff they want to dump.

I haven't tried OL's stuff but people say it works.

Scope75
12-16-2014, 08:15 AM
Well you twice as much for the OL brand for the same price.

O.N.
12-16-2014, 09:04 AM
When will the ban take effect?

tallstraw
12-16-2014, 09:07 AM
I don't think it will till Obama signs it..he hasn't yet, right?

Scope75
12-16-2014, 09:08 AM
When will the ban take effect?

Soon. lol

Not sure on the exact date but it's just days away.

Scope75
12-16-2014, 09:12 AM
Would there be any issues with using TD Trest during the week then switching to oral Trest for the weekend?
I just hate applying TDs when at my GFs and don't want any chance of exposing her to it.

So I was thinking TD Trest during the week with a preWO oral Trest dose 30-40mg then on the weekends just take a cap of trest every few hours to keep things stable.

hossam
12-16-2014, 09:23 AM
Would there be any issues with using TD Trest during the week then switching to oral Trest for the weekend?
I just hate applying TDs when at my GFs and don't want any chance of exposing her to it.

So I was thinking TD Trest during the week with a preWO oral Trest dose 30-40mg then on the weekends just take a cap of trest every few hours to keep things stable.

Try it , i think it should be good as long as the same thing running inside your veins

tallstraw
12-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Scope just brew and pin

Scope75
12-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Scope just brew and pin
To much time and effort to brew my own but pinning is in my future.

- - - Updated - - -

Try it , i think it should be good as long as the same thing running inside your veins
That's my thoughts on it too.
Same shit just a differnt delivery.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-16-2014, 01:04 PM
for those who are looking for more raws, please check the thread I just created in the socal sub forum

weekend
12-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know if pure oils is dying too?

SoCal-Nutrition
12-16-2014, 01:10 PM

there was a big thread at PHF that got deleted...made it sound like Pure is not dying

SoCal-Nutrition
12-16-2014, 01:14 PM

The problem is that no one really knows. there are some in the industry that are fearful it will occur immediately, and there are some banking on 30 from signature.

Scope75
12-16-2014, 02:07 PM

From what I've read it'll just GROW.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't even need to sign it. After 10 days it'll be law.

tallstraw
12-16-2014, 03:15 PM
Scope it's 10 minutes from start to finish to brew. Pure shouldn't be dying..BA said it wasn't..it may have been deleted to avoid suspicion. None of this matters if we don't find out whether he signed it or not lol...it's all speculation all anyone should be worried about that isn't a seller is if it was signed..not when it will take effect.

BBG
12-16-2014, 03:21 PM
PO is going to expand. For research purposes.

Scope75
12-16-2014, 03:23 PM
Really just 10 minutes.
Keeping everything sterile is another concern of mine too.

What's a good scale to pick up.
Guess I'd like one that was mg freindly too.

tallstraw
12-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Go to a headship and pick up a .00 decimal scale for $30.
If you do it right, from the point of brewing to the vial it should never touch an unclean surface once it goes from the stove stop to the vial if you're using all new sterile pieces of equipment for each step. Regardless it goes from a .2 micron filter into the sterile vial. Without touching air. It's way simpler than it seems man, I promise.

Cobalt
12-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Its stupid simple, I've done it a ton. I'm going to be brewing some more tonight, or early tomorrow so I'll put up a picture guide.

Scope75
12-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Its stupid simple, I've done it a ton. I'm going to be brewing some more tonight, or early tomorrow so I'll put up a picture guide.

Yeah I saw your post a few days ago and it peaked my interest then.
Looking forward to your guide.

I know I can get a scale at a head shop but I'm just asking if you guys have a good one youd recommend. Everything I've wieghed is in .5 and up and those scales are hit and miss or just don't last long, but I probably didn't take great care of them either since they stayed in my truck.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Let's hope he's super busy the next couple days getting ready for his Hawaiian holiday (leaves Friday):
Obamas To Spend 7th Straight Christmas In Hawaii (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/12/obama-hawaii-vacation-2014_n_6318480.html)

weekend
12-16-2014, 04:31 PM
anyone ever considered brewing epiandro?

lol epiandro trest in same oil blended?

tallstraw
12-16-2014, 06:05 PM
I wanna try and brew Formestane lol..
Scope your headship should have .00 make them weigh bits of tobacco on it just to be sure of its sensitivity..mine always tracks every bit of powder immediately if it weight more than .01.. And it was only $35.

Cobalt you should just make a video on Vimeo. And put it in the home brew section..or do some seriously detailed pics lol..that's what most guides lack..but make sure your exif. Data is off it.

tallstraw
12-16-2014, 06:10 PM
PO is going to expand. For research purposes.

Do you think this will drive price down? Yeah this will make the market scarce and pricey in the immediate but shortly after.. It should be a staple of profits for BA and he'd probably buy and sell more as the available selection of ph's dwindle, and what really works will be bought more and more?

Cobalt
12-16-2014, 06:34 PM
I'm more of a picture guy for guides. I was thinking of making a PDF file you all could just download and reference.

weekend
12-16-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm more of a picture guy for guides. I was thinking of making a PDF file you all could just download and reference.

that's the move!

BBG
12-16-2014, 06:47 PM
Do you think this will drive price down? Yeah this will make the market scarce and pricey in the immediate but shortly after.. It should be a staple of profits for BA and he'd probably buy and sell more as the available selection of ph's dwindle, and what really works will be bought more and more?

I doubt it'll drive prices down. You're basically funding for new chemicals. Like the oximes for example.

O.N.
12-16-2014, 07:46 PM
The problem is that no one really knows. there are some in the industry that are fearful it will occur immediately, and there are some banking on 30 from signature.

I dont think there will be a grace period if it is being called a drug of xx class etc.

Thats like saying we have banned PH and they are dangerous drugs with many bad effects on health etc etc but you can still buy them for the next 30 days.....lol

tallstraw
12-16-2014, 09:00 PM
...it happened with supedrol didn't it? What would make this any different?

BBG what is there seriously left to do, is the book of anabolics seriously that large lol? I think it'll get cheaper, time will tell.

BBG
12-16-2014, 09:21 PM
There just is no grace period. As soon as it becomes law, aka the Prez signs it, immediately everything that is on that bill is illegal. PHF isn't even selling off the stuff on the bill. They are just getting rid of it. Not worth the risk to them.

WesleyInman
12-16-2014, 10:13 PM
You have to remember the implications of EX POST FACTO LAW.

U.S. Constitution at Article 1 Section 9 Clause 3.

An ex post facto law (from the Latin for "after the fact") or retroactive law, is a law that retroactively changes the legal consequences of acts committed or the legal status of facts and relationships that existed prior to the enactment of the law. In reference to criminal law, it may criminalize actions that were legal when committed; or it may aggravate a crime by bringing it into a more severe category than it was in at the time it was committed; or it may change or increase the punishment prescribed for a crime, such as by adding new penalties or extending terms; or it may alter the rules of evidence in order to make conviction for a crime more likely than it would have been at the time of the action for which a defendant is prosecuted. Conversely, a form of ex post facto law commonly known as an amnesty law may decriminalize certain acts or alleviate possible punishments (for example by replacing the death sentence with life-long imprisonment) retroactively.

Generally speaking, ex post facto penal laws are seen as a violation of the rule of law as it applies in a free and democratic society. Most common law jurisdictions do not permit retroactive criminal legislation, though some have suggested that judge-made law is retroactive as a new precedent applies to events that occurred prior to the judicial decision.

Although the law changes, legal possession after the bill is passed can easily be argued in Court to be shown as retroactive punishment, which in turn is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. It will be of extreme difficulty for the US to attempt to criminalize people who purchase products legally and then they are banned and they possess them in their homes. They committed no crime and at that time, there was no intent to break a law, since no law existed. Intent is imperative in the commission of a "crime".

Also, we need to look at mere possession. How would they gather "possession"? One must wonder, would a judge in any right state of mind, file a search warrant for a product that was purchased legally, with the Intent to use? This would be a lawsuit and make it's way to the Supreme Court and they know that. This violates every Constitutional Law possible. Mind you , if you were driving around with them, etc..this might make its way to arrest you if you were pulled over with them, or if your house was searched for "other" reasons, but again, with a good Attorney, this would be dismissed under Ex post facto law.

The other issue is, lets say the Government gets a list of people who purchased something "legally" before a ban. One would want to show, why they have this private information that is a Constitutional violation for them to obtain, since no crime was committed. Second, lets say Judge John Doe gives a warrant to search my house, because I ordered a lot of 20 Prohormones, 2 days before the ban. Lets say I sold those "legally" and had nothing at my residence, and Johnny Fucking law shows up to "serve justice" and rips my house apart and finds nothing. Guess who is getting sued on the civil level and guess who is creating enough roller coaster effect that this is going to cause an issue for the entire Justice system since the Media is involved.

Just ordering a prohormone "legally" does not constitute enough evidence to facilitate a search warrant, since there is no evidence that you still maintain possession of those products prior to the ban. And no federal wiretap would be legal to obtain, since the basis of the "crime" was actually not a crime, rather a legal purchase.. Any Judge who wants to keep his career and his State and Federal Govt from being sued in Civil Court won't go 10,000 feet from such a case. Mind you, the U.S Gov't , DHS and many other agencies are already illegally wiretapping the majority of American's Emails, internet and telephone conversations, but this does not make it legal, and the fact the state uses terms like "anonymous informant, or State secret" cannot be utilized, if their is a crime being suspected of being committed. Meaning if you suspect a federal agency has committed a crime, then at that point, those terms become null and void.

There is alot more to this, then what appears on the surface. A good Attorney is the first and most important thing you should obtain if you find yourself in this situation at any time. Do not speak to Law Enforcement EVER minus an Attorney. They are not there to help you, even in a simple prohormone possession case, don't be fooled. Modern day L.E serve agenda's of politicians and corrupt agencies in situations like this. Food for thought everyone.

Cobalt
12-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Such wisdom, its great.

Turbo6GN
12-17-2014, 12:49 AM

This ^^^ once again. "Johnny Fuckin' Law" isn't coming for your Stano and Epi. Everyone calm down.

O.N.
12-17-2014, 01:54 AM
Being in Australia I do actually find it funny that you guys were allowed all of these things in the first place....lol

BBG
12-17-2014, 05:26 AM
Being in Australia I do actually find it funny that you guys were allowed all of these things in the first place....lol

Americans love their things!

BBG
12-17-2014, 06:08 AM
Congress adjourned, maybe the president won't sign in time. And then I think we get another year??

O.N.
12-17-2014, 06:20 AM
I remember when you guys had 4-AD powder as a supplement....lol
You could make your own testosterone suspension from it.....

Cobalt
12-17-2014, 09:21 AM
I remember when you guys had 4-AD powder as a supplement....lol
You could make your own testosterone suspension from it.....

Used to have cattle implant pellets that had tren ace in them. You could score a cartridge for $35 and convert it into 2 grams of straight injectable tren ace in no time.

ExtraZeus
12-17-2014, 12:00 PM
Congress adjourned, maybe the president won't sign in time. And then I think we get another year??

I was curious about this as well. If he doesn't sign, what then? Even if we had another year, isn't the damage already done? or do you think they'd pick production back up again?

Scope75
12-17-2014, 12:40 PM
If it's not signed I think it still passes.

Just got a email from PHF saying it passed.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-17-2014, 12:52 PM
no, if it's not signed by the 21st then it's considered a pocket veto. Congress has not been in session.

...I think :)

Scope75
12-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Yeah I've read so much from so many sources i don't know who to believe. Lol

Emails and shit coming from every site I've ever bought from.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-17-2014, 01:38 PM
man, I feel like I'm stalking the white house...

White House Schedule - December 17, 2014 | The White House (http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/complete)

leaves for Hawaii on Friday..hope he doesn't sign the damn thing on the flight

PM Supplements
12-17-2014, 01:50 PM
Yeah Congress adjourned yesterday so he has to sign it. Looking at a few of the bills, they are usually signed 6 days after being presented to the President. This was on the 13th so that would make for a Friday signing..

Bill Summary & Status - 113th Congress (2013 - 2014) - H.R.4771 - All Congressional Actions - THOMAS (Library of Congress) (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d113:HR04771:@@@X)

Scope75
12-17-2014, 03:58 PM

White House Schedule - December 17, 2014 | The White House (http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/complete)

Haha
Don't get on there list....

Cobalt
12-17-2014, 07:58 PM
Get it while its hot!

Trest Ace PDF (https://pdf.yt/d/T4clWbkbPGac1qKT/download/)

Lemme know what you guys think, I can make changes.

ExtraZeus
12-17-2014, 08:41 PM
I don't know a thing about brewing but that would be very easy to follow.

Nice job!

BBG
12-17-2014, 09:06 PM
Nice write-up Cobalt!

tallstraw
12-17-2014, 11:19 PM
I want to caveat...make sure you get luer lock large syringes...my 60x60ml syringes aren't luer...so filtering a bitch to say the least...but I make it work..painfully and annoyingly..by adding like 7 extra steps hahaha

Bucks
12-17-2014, 11:41 PM
Get it while its hot!

Very good write up man. It's a fucken great product !

hossam
12-18-2014, 03:24 AM
Get it while its hot!

Great job Cobalt :)

Cobalt
12-18-2014, 06:07 AM
Thanks bros.
I'm not sure if I want to edit it or not, maybe release another revision in a few days. I already found a typo and totally left out a section I wanted to add. I was trying to do the write up at work last night, but the damned machines kept breaking down at work. I didn't want to put it off and totally forget about it.

I want to caveat...make sure you get luer lock large syringes...my 60x60ml syringes aren't luer...so filtering a bitch to say the least...but I make it work..painfully and annoyingly..by adding like 7 extra steps hahaha

Yeah, this was something I overlooked. It seems like every syringe that I've bought has been luer lock, and I have to search for one without it. Then again, I don't have 60mL syringes, lol.

tallstraw
12-18-2014, 08:50 AM
Medlabsupply happily gives you non luer lock lol..$30 down the drain..and tons of wasted product from trying to figure out a method for filtering..

Freepressright
12-18-2014, 09:25 AM

Did your shipment of Ultra Stano come in yet? :) :) :)

Scope75
12-18-2014, 09:53 AM
My Ultra-Stano arrived 26hrs after payment.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-18-2014, 10:41 AM
Did your shipment of Ultra Stano come in yet? :) :) :)

yes sir, we received it yesterday afternoon most of the orders containing it have been packaged for shipment.

Freepressright
12-18-2014, 11:03 AM
yes sir, we received it yesterday afternoon most of the orders containing it have been packaged for shipment.

I apologize for my excitement. This is like being a kid in my favorite candy store. I can't wait!! :D

SoCal-Nutrition
12-18-2014, 11:27 AM
I apologize for my excitement. This is like being a kid in my favorite candy store. I can't wait!! :D

No worries, I want you to have a ultra-stano induced Christmas ;)

That said, I need folks to be understanding...we're (like most our competitors too) SLAMMED. We blew out more orders in the last 6 days than we did the whole month of November.

However, this is December...The SLOWEST month in this industry. We could not have planned for this and we're not staffed for this volume.

So, guys...please be patient. if we're replying to emails, we're not shipping things as fast as we could :)

Just to put things in perspective, I've received over 2500 emails since last thursday

longBallLima
12-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Cobalt, you're a boss

derekh83
12-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Any thoughts on OLs Trest products?[/QUOTE]

I ran PN Trest and OL Trest. OL was noticeably stronger which makes since cause its a larger amount per dose.

Scope75
12-18-2014, 01:15 PM
Any thoughts on OLs Trest products?

I ran PN Trest and OL Trest. OL was noticeably stronger which makes since cause its a larger amount per dose.[/QUOTE]
You need to compare them mg to mg not cap to cap.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-18-2014, 01:35 PM
I ran PN Trest and OL Trest. OL was noticeably stronger which makes since cause its a larger amount per dose.
You need to compare them mg to mg not cap to cap.

I don't think anyone can tell the difference mg to mg

Cobalt
12-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Last post about my guide in this thread. I updated it and started its own topic:

http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/2493-how-brew-trestolone-acetate.html

SoCal-Nutrition
12-18-2014, 03:51 PM
Guys, it was signed...
Signed Legislation | The White House (http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation?page=1)

Enuke65
12-18-2014, 04:05 PM
What's that mean regarding not yet fulfilled orders?

Scope75
12-18-2014, 04:31 PM
The wait is finally over.

Sucks but where's all the fire sales at?? Lol

weekend
12-18-2014, 04:38 PM
it'll be interesting to see how things change in the dark side in the coming year..

- - - Updated - - -

also, maybe some better natty supps will come out! lol

Scope75
12-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Everyone with a DS/PH stash is already on the Dark Side now. Lol

Bucks
12-18-2014, 04:49 PM
This sucks balls!!

Enuke65
12-18-2014, 05:14 PM
So does it not take affect until January 1st or something? I necer actually bothered to read the details

Cobalt
12-18-2014, 05:54 PM
So does it not take affect until January 1st or something? I necer actually bothered to read the details

No wait period, it is effective now.
We are all criminals.

lt1head
12-18-2014, 05:56 PM
BLACKSTONE LABS just announced BOGO

Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements Prohormones | Blackstone Labs (http://store.blackstonelabs.co/?utm_source=PH+BLOWOUT&utm_campaign=BLOWOUT&utm_medium=email)

longBallLima
12-18-2014, 05:58 PM
I hope Don hooton gets cancer

O.N.
12-18-2014, 07:52 PM
BLACKSTONE LABS just announced BOGO

Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements Prohormones | Blackstone Labs (http://store.blackstonelabs.co/?utm_source=PH+BLOWOUT&utm_campaign=BLOWOUT&utm_medium=email)

So the ban is immediate and they have said buy 1 get 1 free?
When they should be throwing it in the garbage bin?

SoCal-Nutrition
12-18-2014, 08:07 PM
it's the law, and subject to interpretation...

Cobalt
12-18-2014, 08:10 PM
So the ban is immediate and they have said buy 1 get 1 free?
When they should be throwing it in the garbage bin?

They are probably hoping that they won't get noticed, or worst case get a nasty letter saying to stop selling because they are now banned. I highly doubt that stores are going to get raided because they produce prohormones that suddenly got banned. The government will probably start with warnings and then act against companies that don't comply.

BBG
12-18-2014, 08:30 PM
We'll see... if the government ever wanted to raid these guys and needed a reason, they'll have one now if people are selling scheduled drugs. They might as well be selling testosterone or tren as far as the law is concerned.

Enuke65
12-18-2014, 08:31 PM
No wait period, it is effective now.
We are all criminals.

i lolz'd

Scope75
12-18-2014, 08:33 PM
They'll blow that shit out over the weekend and ship Monday all over the country and that'll be that done deal.

Enuke65
12-18-2014, 08:55 PM
debating hitting that super trenabol....

derekh83
12-19-2014, 12:11 PM
You need to compare them mg to mg not cap to cap.[/QUOTE]

I would have loved do that but did not have enough PN trest to run at the same mg amount as the OL trest. I started the OL trest right after the PN trest. I started at 2 caps per day so roughly the same mg amount as the PN trest dose. I stayed at that dose for a couple days and didn't get a diminished affect or really notice a difference in that short amount of time. At the full OL dose I did notice a difference. I can't speak to OL's quality because I have only used 2 companies trest products. I do know it worked well for me and I would buy it again.

Freepressright
12-22-2014, 09:41 AM
My Ultra-Stano arrived 26hrs after payment.

Lucky bastard, you! :)

I never got mine.

Bucks
12-22-2014, 11:56 AM
Got my case as well!

totalflexblog
12-22-2014, 12:16 PM
Lucky bastard, you! :)

I never got mine.

Did you order some?

Freepressright
12-22-2014, 12:27 PM
Yes, from So-Cal.

SoCal-Nutrition
12-22-2014, 02:38 PM
we're working to get all the orders caught up. we had one last shipment of products coming in from IL and that was holding up some of the orders. hoping to be caught up by tomorrow.

Thank you all for your patience!

Freepressright
12-22-2014, 03:10 PM
we're working to get all the orders caught up. we had one last shipment of products coming in from IL and that was holding up some of the orders. hoping to be caught up by tomorrow.

Well, that's definitely good news. I thought I was SOL, in light of the ban going through earlier this week.

weekend
12-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Stano isn't banned yet, Antaeus just stopped making it because it's liable for additional bans if I understand correctly

Turbo6GN
12-22-2014, 06:48 PM

Got my shipment notification today, thanks!!

Freepressright
12-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Stano isn't banned yet, Antaeus just stopped making it because it's liable for additional bans if I understand correctly

I read the bill, and you're right, the compound is not listed. But the bill has language in it about compounds that are hormonal in nature and being marketed as anabolic or androgenic. I would think Antaeus would be OK still making it as long as they quelled any references to it being an androgenic or anabolic compound.

Cobalt
12-23-2014, 10:12 AM
I read the bill, and you're right, the compound is not listed. But the bill has language in it about compounds that are hormonal in nature and being marketed as anabolic or androgenic. I would think Antaeus would be OK still making it as long as they quelled any references to it being an androgenic or anabolic compound.

This is true. That is why Pure-Oils is going to remain in operation because the compounds they sell are not specifically listed. They are also being sold for non-human research.

Stupid laws.

Freepressright
12-23-2014, 10:26 AM
This is true. That is why Pure-Oils is going to remain in operation because the compounds they sell are not specifically listed. They are also being sold for non-human research.

Stupid laws.

Make way for the advent of "Positive Nitrogen Balance Boosters"

BBG
12-23-2014, 01:00 PM
I would think Antaeus would be OK still making it as long as they quelled any references to it being an androgenic or anabolic compound.

The owner is really cautious.

Freepressright
12-23-2014, 04:26 PM
The owner is really cautious.

Hopefully he doesn't object to someone else using his recipe and putting out a similar product if he's so cautious.

Freepressright
12-27-2014, 09:34 AM
Got my bottle of Ultra Stano this morning that I ordered on 12/11. That's the good news. The bad news is that it was supposed to be two bottles. Hopefully this situation is fixable and they aren't all out of Ultra Stano.

UPDATE:

I stand corrected and owe So-Cal an apology. I thought I ordered two bottles. I had sworn I ordered two. But I went back and checked my original invoice and for whatever reason only one appeared in the cart. This is my error.

Enuke65
12-28-2014, 10:01 PM
Got my bottle of Ultra Stano this morning that I ordered on 12/11. That's the good news. The bad news is that it was supposed to be two bottles. Hopefully this situation is fixable and they aren't all out of Ultra Stano.

If they aren't able to remedy the ultra stano problem shoot me a pm

Freepressright
12-29-2014, 07:09 AM
If they aren't able to remedy the ultra stano problem shoot me a pm

Thank you very much! I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Freepressright
12-29-2014, 07:14 AM
I stand corrected and owe So-Cal an apology. I thought I ordered two bottles. I had sworn I ordered two. But I went back and checked my original invoice and for whatever reason only one appeared in the cart. This is my error.

That said, I need another bottle of Ultra Stano. :)