PDA

View Full Version : Whats your fav injection spot?

PolimarT
02-14-2014, 03:42 AM
Since I will pin ED soon Id like to get feedback on which spot is the best and how do you inject it ?

Any tips and suggestions are welcome, the friend that injects me in triceps and shoulders would not be available as he is working on a diff gym so I would need to pin myself, The places that I want to inject are shoulders (those I think are easy for self injections), quads and triceps (ive done triceps 2 times and i really dont like it but fk it)

how do you perform self injections and which other sites do you recommend? Also for quads, can I pin 2 times per week?

Thanks in advance.

weekend
02-14-2014, 01:43 PM
Yes quads 2x week is fine

I rotate between quads, ventro glutes (sitting down if you are lean enough it should show on your hip), tricep later and short heads, delts, pecs (upper and lower)

- - - Updated - - -

Lateral tricep ***

- - - Updated - - -

The lateral tricep is the hardest to reach esp when chest gets bigger

Gf also pins glutes sometimes

BoneDaddy
02-14-2014, 02:17 PM
I've only done quads and delts. You fuckers sticking tris are crazy to me.

weekend
02-14-2014, 07:43 PM
i liked tris so much i developed scar tissue lol

was pinning suspension in them like EOD for a month

PolimarT
02-15-2014, 01:37 PM
Yes quads 2x week is fine

I rotate between quads, ventro glutes (sitting down if you are lean enough it should show on your hip), tricep later and short heads, delts, pecs (upper and lower)

- - - Updated - - -

Lateral tricep ***

- - - Updated - - -

The lateral tricep is the hardest to reach esp when chest gets bigger

Gf also pins glutes sometimes

Thank you my friend, the fact that I can pin on quads x 2 per week relieves me a bit, I am no longer concerned about the pain :D .... I am so eager that now the pain and the fear for daily injections has become exciting :D , on the other hand I am not so sure about pinning pecs as it seems risky, but if you say that is a good spot I will revew more on it lol...... I also tried lats before, and it is so smooth, but it is complicated to inject your self on the lats, even on shoulders, I remember having almost a cramp on the chest muscles when I tried to reach these spots myself, so my friend injected me, now that he is not available I will do it myself, some guys say that you can inject from a different angle, by placing your forearm on a desk and you having the shoulder visible and easy to reach (same would apply for triceps I guess).

TBH I dont like triceps as it is very uncomfortable, it is a stingy pain with a feeling that you cant strech the arm too much...... eeesh.... but it is an easy spot so fk it.

pman42
02-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Before I learned to inject delt I rotated quads and was doing it EOD, so if left quad was injected on Monday it would be hit again on Friday. I did this for a few weeks and never had any pain, but my quads are pretty meaty. there's also a lot of room there so you can hit different areas of the muscle on different days.

delt is hard for me, can't reach well to aspirate properly so I get the wife to do it. that's all I've tried.

with a 25g needle for me in either spot, pulling the band aid off is more painful than the actual injection. minimal site pain after injection but I've only used mast prop, I hear there can be way worse effects depending on the compound and the ester and any excipients the lab puts in there

weekend
02-15-2014, 06:00 PM
band aid?? this is why i use slins

aspirating is impossible anywhere except quads. so i don't do it.

Rodja
02-16-2014, 09:41 PM
Quads
Glutes
VG
Delts (only for low volume)

weekend
02-16-2014, 11:20 PM
^can you reach your own glutes rodja?

Rodja
02-17-2014, 07:22 PM
^can you reach your own glutes rodja?

Fuck no. I have my wife pin me there and I save the area for when I'm running multiple compounds. It helps to lessen the scar tissue buildup and keeps the area fresh for when I bump up oils to 6-9cc/ week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

weekend
02-17-2014, 09:21 PM
word. tried one day long ago to do it on my own... abs got a terrible cramp!

still no PCT in sight?

Rodja
02-17-2014, 09:41 PM
word. tried one day long ago to do it on my own... abs got a terrible cramp!

still no PCT in sight?

None at all.

nate3993
02-17-2014, 11:07 PM
U use any hcg or naw?

Rodja
02-18-2014, 09:06 AM
U use any hcg or naw?

Not at this point. I made a comment regarding testicular atrophy awhile back and how I was surprised that the size has not shrunk nearly as much I would have thought. Since that time, which may have been around a year ago, testicles are roughly the same size unless blasting multiple compounds leading up to a meet. They atrophy further at that point, but then rebound a few weeks later once the compounds clear.

weekend
02-18-2014, 09:23 AM
very interesting. so do you plan to stay on for life?

i have noticed that my testicular size is not really an issue on this cycle... when i continue to use hcg, they just don't get that small really.

Rodja
02-18-2014, 11:42 AM
very interesting. so do you plan to stay on for life?

i have noticed that my testicular size is not really an issue on this cycle... when i continue to use hcg, they just don't get that small really.

There will be some time off (maybe) when my wife and I decide to have children, but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

h2s
02-19-2014, 11:14 AM
Hands down, Quads

tallstraw
04-15-2014, 05:47 AM
I've only done quads and delts. You fuckers sticking tris are crazy to me.

Same here. When I was pinning, I could only do delts and quads. For some reason the idea of hitting my psyatic nerve bothered me too much to try it.

necropuppy
04-15-2014, 08:54 AM
Pretty much been delts for me. Every time I do quads it's super sore for several days. Probably still virgin muscles.

Sent from my mobile.

weekend
04-15-2014, 02:20 PM
ventro glute, quad, delt are most painless

tris and chest can be pretty sore

USN HM 350Z
04-15-2014, 08:57 PM
I do glutes almost all the time usually 3cc twice a week. If Im doing 1cc of something which is rare I will use delts.

ambulldog
11-17-2014, 07:39 AM
Delts followed by lats