PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of a Q&A sub forum with Eric Potratz

markam
02-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Patrick Arnold has a Q&A on A.M., just thought it would be very cool if Eric was involved here.
After all, this forum was initially created for former PP forum members.

h2s
02-19-2014, 10:52 AM
Eric wasn't big on the idea of doing an open interview like that previously. I had tried talking him into reddit IAMAs and a patrick arnold like subforum on Primordial. It seems two reasons why he didn't want to:

1.) He sees his time better spent on research.
2.) He is insanely humble, and didn't think he warranted one in the same way PA does.

nate3993
02-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Man...a 1 hour q and a couldn't take that much time away from his research.....he should do one

markam
02-21-2014, 06:43 AM
There's a lot of respect for Eric on this forum, imo.

There's a website for the new Toco-8 (link)Palm Fruit : The red palm oil extract (http://botanicalcraft.com)

Would be interesting to hear about future plans, and also the PCT product PP was going to sell, but sadly that didn't happen.
It's such a shame that safer products like Andromass, Androhard etc are no longer available.

burlyman30
02-22-2014, 08:23 AM
I talked with Eric yesterday about this. He had a little more he wants to do to prepare, but said he would be interested in doing this. He indicated that he thought he would be ready in a couple weeks. If it's anything like PPs timetable... it may be a bit longer. :-)

GYMnTONIC.com
02-22-2014, 09:47 AM
There's a lot of respect for Eric on this forum, imo.

There's a website for the new Toco-8 (link)Palm Fruit : The red palm oil extract (http://botanicalcraft.com)

Would be interesting to hear about future plans, and also the PCT product PP was going to sell, but sadly that didn't happen.
It's such a shame that safer products like Andromass, Androhard etc are no longer available.

We are happy to report, GYMnTONIC is going to be an affiliate of Eric's Botanical Craft -Palm Fruit- starting very shortly :)

Also when Sperwer releases the new version of AndroHard, certainly want to carry that as well as use it :)

Goes for anyone on this forum. You have a line or product you want carried, or you are making your own brand and need to find a distributor don't hesitate to contact me here or on the store.

howardstern
06-26-2014, 04:45 PM
any updates?