PDA

View Full Version : Jack3d Micro

Macdon1588
11-14-2012, 09:01 PM
I've been meaning to throw in my two cents. I'm a stimulant junkie without doubt, or shame for that matter. I frequently try different pre-workout stuff, and I have to say this is my current champion. It's good clean energy, helps you get a good pump, and it taste pretty damn good. It might be just me, but about two hours after a workout, I could eat a horse which is unlike the regular formula. I recommend taking Micro about 45-60 minutes before a workout as it is slow to peak.

h2s
11-14-2012, 09:06 PM
I might give it a try, Jack3d did good when the DMAA wasn't too much for me. This might be the answer.

Rulk
11-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Now that it's minus the DMAA, I would like to give this a try. Macdon, what do you notice with this new formula? Extra drive, endurance, strength, and so on?

Grape Ape
11-14-2012, 11:07 PM
DMAA always made me feel like shit; light headed, dizzy, headache, etc. I'd have to lay down and not move if I took too much.

Got an old workout buddy who loves his PWO's. I'll keep an eye on this for when we start lifting together, again.

AresTS
11-15-2012, 12:05 AM
DMAA always made me feel like shit; light headed, dizzy, headache, etc. I'd have to lay down and not move if I took too much.

Got an old workout buddy who loves his PWO's. I'll keep an eye on this for when we start lifting together, again.

Me too man. I was always pissed off too because everyone said how much they LOVED it and I was only able to actually make it to the gym once after taking it. I gave my tubs away lol

- Valdez

badgermilk
11-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Best combo I ever had was the old Jack3d and a shot of Sci Fit's Nitrox Infusion! Holy shit energy and crazy pumps to go. That is until I realized it was the DMAA giving me the ED type sides :( . I will have to give this new stuff a try.

USN HM 350Z
11-15-2012, 05:57 AM
Im about 10 days into a tub of the micro and I must admit I like it a lot. I still love my Jack3D, but this is a great alternative to the DMAA. I don't really get a big pump out of it, but the energy and drive are excellent. I wish I had some Creatine HCL to take with it right now.

Macdon1588
11-15-2012, 09:04 AM
Now that it's minus the DMAA, I would like to give this a try. Macdon, what do you notice with this new formula? Extra drive, endurance, strength, and so on?

It puts me in a good mood. That's the best part I think other than its consistency in terms of strength and energy. I get a pump out of it, but only when lifting to get a pump if that makes sense. Also, it doesn't have the come down that I experience with DMAA... Or the stim-dick.

Rodja
11-15-2012, 10:45 AM
I can't say I noticed anything substantial from it and I'm not a big stim user right now outside of some morning coffee.

h2s
11-15-2012, 11:02 AM
^

Damnit, just when I thought I was going to bite.

Cobalt
11-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Go for it h2s. It is some great stuff. I've run the gauntlet with many a stims, and Jack3d micro is the best that I've run.
I can usually stand the maximum ratings on all the pwos that i've tried, but the maximum 2 scoop serving with JM is intense.

Eden
11-15-2012, 06:56 PM
I don't use preworkouts any more since they had inconsistent results and all most did was make me have to piss a lot. However I have heard good things about this product.

AresTS
11-15-2012, 07:16 PM
I haven't used a pre since MP Assault... I liked assault it was good stuff. Wow, not that I think about it I haven't taken a pre in over a year.

The only one that will actually excite me enough to try is probably PES' new pre if it ever comes out

- Valdez

Rodja
11-15-2012, 07:46 PM
I still have yet to find anything that matches EC+ALCAR. It's cheap and extremely effective.

josh
11-15-2012, 10:37 PM
I still have yet to find anything that matches EC+ALCAR. It's cheap and extremely effective.

How much ALCAR are you using?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

AresTS
11-15-2012, 10:49 PM

EC? Ephedra and caffeine?

- Valdez

Rodja
11-16-2012, 07:50 AM
How much ALCAR are you using?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

500-750mg 2x/day

EC? Ephedra and caffeine?

- Valdez

Yep.