PDA

View Full Version : NEW: Mithras Nanoparticles

BBG
02-20-2014, 08:54 AM
Sounds like Mithras could actually be worth trying now!

Mithras Nanoparticles: Release the god within.

Mithras contains dimethandrostenol (2,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-2-ene), an ingredient of unrivalled potency – and it just got even stronger.

Mithras Nanoparticles is an evolutionary step forward in prohormone supplements.

The dimethandrostenol in Mithras is now in the form of nanoparticles. Mithras Nanoparticles contains dimethandrostenol nanoparticles in an oral suspension at a concentration of 25mg/ml.

Most prohormone molecules have a tendency to agglomerate and cocrystallize, forming large particles that are poorly absorbed, particularly in a fasted state. The dimethandrostenol in Mithras Nanoparticles is in the form of nanoparticles, tiny particles between 50 and 800 nanometers in size that are absorbed much more readily from the GI tract.

Mithras Nanoparticles: higher dosed, absorbs better, and lasts longer.

BoneDaddy
02-20-2014, 09:42 AM
Log that shit here, too!

BBG
02-20-2014, 09:45 AM
If I see enough interest I'll definitely PM Henryv and see if he'd be willing to put up a bottle for logging.

Hank!
02-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Nanobots for the swolez

Cobalt
02-20-2014, 10:35 AM
This sounds really cool. That's what I like so much about Antaeus Labs (Iron Legion), they look to make new advances, not copy and try to cash in.

totalflexblog
02-20-2014, 12:04 PM
Win NEW Mithras Nanoparticles (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/contests-promos/84205-win-new-mithras-nanoparticles.html)

WesleyInman
02-21-2014, 04:29 PM
BBG, not being offensive to you whatsoever but are you saying Mithras, the original was not good?? I never tried it but it seemed to have very very good reviews.

As far as this new version goes I am not only interested in trying it, but also carrying it on my store :)

WesleyInman
02-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Win NEW Mithras Nanoparticles (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/contests-promos/84205-win-new-mithras-nanoparticles.html)

Entered...:)

BBG
02-21-2014, 08:56 PM
BBG, not being offensive to you whatsoever but are you saying Mithras, the original was not good?? I never tried it but it seemed to have very very good reviews.

As far as this new version goes I am not only interested in trying it, but also carrying it on my store :)

Nah, I just mean the dose was very low in the previous version, this one is the same price for a lot more. Plus better bioavailability.

You're right on the money, I saw the good reviews as well.

totalflexblog
02-22-2014, 02:25 AM

If you send me your address in a PM, we'll be happy to send you a bottle to try.

SoCal-Nutrition
02-22-2014, 02:36 AM
I'm supposed to have lunch with Jake tomorrow...will be talking with him about this!

WesleyInman
02-22-2014, 09:28 AM
If you send me your address in a PM, we'll be happy to send you a bottle to try.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much.

I said I was going to take a few months off from PH's...but for this product, I will have no choice but to go back on that idea LOL.

Will certainly post updates here on SS and other forums for everyone!!

SoCal-Nutrition
02-23-2014, 10:04 AM
I'm supposed to have lunch with Jake tomorrow...will be talking with him about this!

after talking with Jake, I'm pretty excited to get my hands on these! should be available soon :)

guardianactual
02-25-2014, 02:30 AM
I'm in! Maybe my 1st post here but I'm on multiple forum & I have done logs before I have 1 PH cycle 2 AAS cycles 2 SARM cycle under my belt.

guardianactual
02-25-2014, 02:33 AM
IK the original wasn't a mass builder like they hoped but it seemed like Halodrol/Stano mix lean gains w/ energy from what I've seen... I am currently cutting so I'd be interested in this if it'll help w/ getting shredded!

- - - Updated - - -

IK the original wasn't a mass builder like they hoped but it seemed like Halodrol/Stano mix lean gains w/ energy from what I've seen... I am currently cutting so I'd be interested in this if it'll help w/ getting shredded!

burlyman30
02-25-2014, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the forum, guardian!

BBG
02-25-2014, 10:04 AM

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I've gathered as well, but at 15-25mg per day of the nano, I bet the results will be outstanding.

b_oconnor
02-25-2014, 09:05 PM
Dont know to much about the chemistry behind the ingridients, is this one methyl (bad for liver)?

burlyman30
02-25-2014, 09:09 PM
Dont know to much about the chemistry behind the ingridients, is this one methyl (bad for liver)?

Yessir

b_oconnor
02-25-2014, 09:13 PM
Yessir

Thought so, thanks burly!

ctAL
02-26-2014, 11:02 PM
Yessir

shucks

this is why i never do PH, ive only done androhard v3 because it was safer

b_oconnor
02-27-2014, 09:01 PM
shucks

this is why i never do PH, ive only done androhard v3 because it was safer

Yea I loved the PP products, mostly safe for the liver and worked great. Wish I could find some stuff like those.

guardianactual
03-02-2014, 06:17 AM
Thanks man. Hopefully I can further my BBing powerlifting knowledge! And possibly help others along the way.

guardianactual
03-02-2014, 06:20 AM
I read a few... Nice lean gains @ 20mg plus more push in the gym... No lethargia in any logs I've read.... I'm all for lean mass

guardianactual
03-02-2014, 06:25 AM
25mg/ml!!!!!!!! I totally skipped that hella interested... Just let me know what u need... I've never logged ph but I have some logs on other forums company sponsored. I also have multiple forums I participant in bc well I have an obsession to hone my skills... Gladly log this and repost on all forums I'm a part of.

totalflexblog
03-02-2014, 01:26 PM
25mg/ml!!!!!!!! I totally skipped that hella interested...

25mg of nanoparticles, which will be much stronger than 25mg of the old Mithras (so if you try it, start at a low dose and only increase it if you need to).

markam
03-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Curious about the toxicity of the new Mithras in comparison to Nanodrol, at a reasonable dosage. Maybe Nanodrol would be preferable, if it available in your country?

BBG
03-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Curious about the toxicity of the new Mithras in comparison to Nanodrol, at a reasonable dosage. Maybe Nanodrol would be preferable, if it available in your country?

Tough to say about toxicity. It's dose dependent.

markam
03-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Tough to say about toxicity. It's dose dependent.

Yep. I guess we'll have to wait to see how people are dosing the new Mithras. Basically just wanted to compare a 'medium' acceptable dosage, i.e. Epistane @ 30mgs is pretty much the accepted dose.

As Ultradrol and Nanodrol are not for sale in the U.S. perhaps the new Mithas would be a good alternative, but as they are still available in the U.K. would Nanodrol be a clear winner?

guardianactual
03-03-2014, 07:21 PM
I've seen ppl run epi @ 60-80mg... I'm no stranger to running methyls high... Safety is a concern thus I run milk thistle for months leading up 2 my cycle & now TUDCA on cycle w/ cycle support.

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen ppl run epi @ 60-80mg... I'm no stranger to running methyls high... Safety is a concern thus I run milk thistle for months leading up 2 my cycle & now TUDCA on cycle w/ cycle support.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-06-2014, 03:56 PM
we just launched our PreSale for Nano-Mithras!

Presale for Nano Mithras has started (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/1990-presale-nano-mithras-has-started.html)

Turbo6GN
03-08-2014, 11:57 AM
we just launched our PreSale for Nano-Mithras!

Presale for Nano Mithras has started (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/1990-presale-nano-mithras-has-started.html)

Cool, definitely have some interest. How would you generally compare the new formula to the new Trest from Olympic?? Just in terms of toxicity, supression, gyno tendencies, etc... My reason for asking is I'm trying to plan a summer cycle.

Edit: and how long would a typical cycle be?? 4-6 weeks?

Edit 2: nvm, I just looked at the nomenclature, looks like maybe a bit of a rough ride lol