PDA

View Full Version : Starting Cycle --- Full Black Lion Research Product Line!

b_oconnor
02-25-2014, 08:19 PM
Well finally got bit by the bug again and finally running another stack before summer. This time I am trying a company ive never used before. I used to get all my cycles from Primordial until the raid =(. I am trying Black Lion Research now and going to be running Formeron, Incendrine, Prolactrone, and Acnedren (black lion's full line of products). Just started this week so will try and keep this updated.

I will be swimming mostly for my cardio (since ACL surgery) and doing weights to try and get back into some shape.

I am also getting serious on my diet which should help a lot also.

EDIT: Forgot to add I am doing the Formeron at 2 pumps in the morning after shower. Prolactrone and Acendren at 3 capsules daily (1 morning, at lunch, and at night.) I have not gotten the Incendrine yet since stupid USPS messed up the shipping, but I will be doing that at the recommended dosage.

EDIT x2: Just noticed I posted in the wrong forum, if any mod wants to move this please do so, and I apologize!

markam
02-26-2014, 03:08 AM
These products (with the exception of Incendrine) are best used to mitigate the sides from pro hormones, steroids, etc.
No offence, but this is a waste of money. Why do you want to lower oestrogen and Prolacton?

BBG
02-26-2014, 09:55 AM
Moved to Prohormone section.

Freepressright
03-10-2014, 11:52 AM
These products (with the exception of Incendrine) are best used to mitigate the sides from pro hormones, steroids, etc.
No offence, but this is a waste of money. Why do you want to lower oestrogen and Prolacton?

I agree with this wholeheartedly. What, OP, are you trying to accomplish?

b_oconnor
03-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Did some more research, about to make a new thread with what I plan on doing. I'll delete this thread once I'm on an actual computer and not driving.