PDA

View Full Version : Currently Available Prohormones/Designer Steroids

BBG
11-15-2012, 01:47 AM
A list of currently available/legal Designer Steroids and Pro Hormones. I'll make the list more detailed later.

Dienolone
Trenazone

Methylclostebol
Mechabol

Epitiostanol
Epistane
Havoc
Epi Elite
Epi Test

Adrenosterone
11-oxo

Trendione
Trenavar
Tren Elite

Trestione
Mentabolan

Epiandrosterone
Stanodrol
Stano Elite

1-DHEA
Alpha Mass
Andro Max

4-DHEA
Alpha Bulk

Halodrol
Too Many to list. Really easy to find.

I know there are so many more brands/compounds, but I'm tired and just decided to start the thread.

Jack O'Neill
11-15-2012, 02:22 AM
It would be interesting to know the aim of each PH (muscle gain, fat loss, ...) and different known side effects

BBG
11-15-2012, 02:31 AM
It would be interesting to know the aim of each PH (muscle gain, fat loss, ...) and different known side effects

I'll work on this. Something short/sweet and to the point. Not a full blown profile like most other places.

Jack O'Neill
11-15-2012, 02:32 AM
I'll work on this. Something short/sweet and to the point. Not a full blown profile like most other places.

Would be nice, thx

Sorrow
11-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Would be nice, thx

Yep same here, id appreciate it.

Swolesaurus
02-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Can you bump a sticky?

BBG
02-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Yeah I realized I don't have the initiative to do summaries for all of these :)

Swolesaurus
02-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Bummer. Something like this would be helpful for those of us who don't have as extensive a knowledge as some of the guys on here. Would anybody else be willing to take a crack at this? I read through some of the other stickies, but they're a little too science-heavy. I took chemistry in high school, but that's it, so I'm really not so concerned with how the molecules are bonded together. I just want to know what it's supposed to do, what are the side-effects are, dosing, etc.

jw390898
02-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Is the list what is not banned/controlled for you guys and all these can be bought domestically?

Old style 19-Nor Tren, SD, M1T etc are all a no, no then?

BBG
02-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Is the list what is not banned/controlled for you guys and all these can be bought domestically?

Old style 19-Nor Tren, SD, M1T etc are all a no, no then?

Yup, those are banned.

jw390898
02-18-2013, 05:29 AM
Still not totally sure what determines one or another in one country to the next.

We have all those but no DMZ for instance.

Broly
03-21-2013, 12:05 AM

This is an excellent source.... beginners and experts alike benefit from reading this. The first link will help you search quickly for something that matches your goals (Cutting, Bulking, Hardness, etc.) and the second will allow you to read on that hormone and the precautions you should take. This is a good source but please research in other places as well... for example they have a description of Trenazone which is decent but it seriously understates how suppressive it is, so make sure you use at least one other source for confirmation.

Steroid Miscellaneous | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. (http://tunedsports.com/category/steroid-miscellaneous/)

Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. (http://tunedsports.com/category/designer-steroids/)

Pno517
08-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Running Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk is like running AMv2 right?

atifmonkey
08-18-2014, 10:40 PM
theres alot of them lol ill try to post em all

atifmonkey
08-18-2014, 10:46 PM
m1t-oxime

atifmonkey
08-18-2014, 11:32 PM
trestolone, methylstenbolone, alpha one, DMZ, mithras, dimethabold, dianadrol, m14add, Superdrol-dione, trumphalis, cyanostane, protobol

5 alpha victim
06-22-2015, 08:04 PM
An updated version of this list that takes the newest 2014 prohormone ban bill into consdiration may be a good idea.

I have been going through the bill trying to make sense of it. Here is the link to the bill on congresses website:

Text - H.R.4771 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress (https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4771/text)

Huge
02-15-2017, 04:28 PM
A list of currently available/legal Designer Steroids and Pro Hormones. I'll make the list more detailed later.

Dienolone
Trenazone

Methylclostebol
Mechabol

Epitiostanol
Epistane
Havoc
Epi Elite
Epi Test

Adrenosterone
11-oxo

Trendione
Trenavar
Tren Elite

Trestione
Mentabolan

Epiandrosterone
Stanodrol
Stano Elite

1-DHEA
Alpha Mass
Andro Max

4-DHEA
Alpha Bulk

Halodrol
Too Many to list. Really easy to find.

I know there are so many more brands/compounds, but I'm tired and just decided to start the thread.

So what's still available here in 2017?

bighulksmash
02-19-2017, 05:33 PM
Plenty if you know where to look