PDA

View Full Version : Presale for Nano Mithras has started

SoCal-Nutrition
03-06-2014, 03:13 PM
We're preselling Nano-Mithras for $36.99 (don't forget your SS discount code too).

Socal-Nutrition - Iron Legion Mithras Nanoparticles - the most powerful legal anabolic on the market! (http://socal-nutrition.com/nano-mithras)

I'm expecting a tracking number from IL anytime now...will update when the exact ETA is available.

BBG
03-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Damn that's a good price.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-06-2014, 05:28 PM
the moment the shipment is received, the presale price ends and the regular price starts.

we ordered before the release date, we should be one of the first places to have it in stock.

b_oconnor
03-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Damn that is tempting, how harsh on the liver is it compared to other methyls? I have never taken a methyl before, just stuck with PP's andro products which were amazing.

Think I may just try and hold out for the new forerunner labs stuff. Hopefully they will be releasing it soonish

SoCal-Nutrition
03-06-2014, 05:53 PM
I haven't seen bloods for mithras, so I can't comment on the degree of liver toxicity. but, I would guess toxicity similar to that of m-sten.

if I were going to run it, I would use Aegis and Talos along side

studog
03-06-2014, 11:38 PM
Just got in on the presale at Socal for this product , very excited to start this as soon as it ships.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Thanks bud, we will get that out as soon as the shipment arrives

SoCal-Nutrition
03-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Nano Mithras shipment could be here later today...if it arrives today, we'll start getting Nano Mithras orders out asap.

* I say could, because it was received at the couriers processing center at 9am...not sure if they'll get it on a truck for deliver today.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Nano Mithras was delivered just a few minutes ago. it's too late to get any orders out with it today, but we'll be working on getting these out tomorrow and Wednesday.