PDA

View Full Version : New Trestolone Acetate Clone - TR3ST by Olympus Labs (25mg x 120 Caps)

SoCal-Nutrition
03-06-2014, 04:04 PM
We're really excited about this new Trest product by Olympus Labs - Tr3st (http://socal-nutrition.com/tr3st)

Link to Product Page:
PRESALE: Pure Trestolone Acetate by Olympus Labs (http://socal-nutrition.com/tr3st)

part of the writeup:

It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of Trestolone; an unheard feat in the prohormone world. TR3ST gives you 3000mg of Trestolone per bottle, at an unbeatable value!

Trestolone is an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt your body to the level of a demigod’s. It’s the ultimate strength building prohormone! It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.

Trestolone is a new potent compound and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

TR3ST will provide:

Extreme Strength Gains
Extreme Muscle and Size gains
Crush Plateaus
Rapid Increases in Strength
Fuller Muscles

What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.
1087 (http://socal-nutrition.com/tr3st)

xxiv
03-06-2014, 05:55 PM
i can't resist, i am gunna try it.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-06-2014, 06:17 PM
I do hope you'll log it here!

BBG
03-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Just want to add that trestolone is my absolute favorite product. Even just 50mg is pretty amazing. Works really well as a base for PH/DS cycles by keeping up libido and energy levels but, unlike stuff like stanodrol, it's going to pack on a decent bit of size and strength as well.

xxiv
03-06-2014, 06:50 PM
I do hope you'll log it here!

i just may......ordered.

HIXX504
03-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Is an AI necessary with trestolone?

BBG
03-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Is an AI necessary with trestolone?

It does convert to estrogen, but that's a good thing in this case. One of the only designer steroids that works very very similarly to testosterone (but at signifigantly reduced doses).

Keep an AI on hand. If you know you're prone to high estrogen sides, 12.5mg ED of aromasin to start then up if necessary.

longBallLima
03-07-2014, 12:09 AM
Is it a some ph/ds or the active hormone we were seeing on rc sites a couple of months ago?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

BBG
03-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Is it a some ph/ds or the active hormone we were seeing on rc sites a couple of months ago?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

MENT (mentdione) usually refers to the prohormone to trestolone. If it's called trestolone, it'll most likely be the active ingredient. I don't remember it on any RC sites except the one that is supported by the forum that originally sold MENT/trestolone. That was actual trestolone.

b_oconnor
03-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Anybody seen blood results on this and how toxic it is?

BBG
03-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Anybody seen blood results on this and how toxic it is?

Shouldn't be nearly as bad for cholesterol and liver as 17a methyls. But I haven't seen bloodwork after/during trestolone.

naeydrin
03-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Was wondering why this was so spendy? Then I did some research and got my answer:)
Stuff looks amazing on paper. Does anyone have any links to people that have run cycles on this?

b_oconnor
03-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Would taking Aegis be enough liver protection when taking this type of product?

EDIT: Also would reboot be enough of a pct, or would I need something else?

BBG
03-07-2014, 06:50 PM

Definitely enough. I'd actually recommend Talos instead of Aegis for this product... because Talos covers more bases (blood pressure, heart and liver) as opposed to Aegis which is primarily liver.

xxiv
03-07-2014, 06:57 PM

an ai may be needed as well as part of cycle support.

I don't think an otc pct will be enough.

b_oconnor
03-08-2014, 03:22 PM
I'm really considering getting this. Could this be used to lean and cut up rather then just increasing gains?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-08-2014, 04:11 PM
if you ran it with and AI it would probably work for recomp...I'm guessing though, since I don't have experience with this compound yet.

Others may have more experienced thoughts on this though.

b_oconnor
03-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Yea I'd be running it with formeron by black lion and also prolactrone.

b_oconnor
03-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Just pre-ordered some of this, got 1 bottle. I was thinking this, formeron, prolactrone, and talos for the cycle support. I'm gonna hopefully try and lean up a little but and get harder, fuller muscles.

Anybody recommend anything else for this? I'm gonna do it for 4 weeks like the website link on page 1 says.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Thanks bud! hoping to get these in late next week or early the following

markam
03-09-2014, 04:46 PM
On board. Ordered a couple of bottles and some Noo-pept.

Probably won't run it until September at the earliest, but looking forward to it:)

Anyone thinking of stacking it with Trendione (Trenavar)?

xxiv
03-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Just pre-ordered some of this, got 1 bottle. I was thinking this, formeron, prolactrone, and talos for the cycle support. I'm gonna hopefully try and lean up a little but and get harder, fuller muscles.

Anybody recommend anything else for this? I'm gonna do it for 4 weeks like the website link on page 1 says.

I'd love to see proposed trest cycles.
myself, i'm thinking 4 or 5 weeks low dosed with sd.

Scope75
03-09-2014, 08:13 PM
2 TR3ST and 3 TUDCA for me.

xamsx
03-11-2014, 02:22 PM
I'd love to see proposed trest cycles.

Same here.

I've only taken PHF's MENT @ 50mg a day. How much better is this? Night and day difference?

Cobalt
03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Going to update my log soon with my short trest run. It was about 5 weeks at different doses, between 50 and 100 mg a day.

I do want to add that I made an injectable from Trest Ace powder, it wasn't an oral.

dacookiemonsta
03-13-2014, 08:32 AM
I'm probably going to run a few grams of this transdermally here in the next couple weeks. May log it on here as well and am definitely logging it over at phf. That price is pretty legit not going to lie. If I wouldn't make a mess rivaled by a 8 year old with play dough I'd damn near be tempted to break those capsules up at that price... But alas.. I'm somewhat big and clumsy.

b_oconnor
03-16-2014, 06:59 PM
So when I ordered it said shipping march 17th, now saying the 24th? Did it get pushed back another week =(

SoCal-Nutrition
03-16-2014, 07:05 PM
So when I ordered it said shipping march 17th, now saying the 24th? Did it get pushed back another week =(

yeah, sorry bud! the manufacturer has pushed the release date.

b_oconnor
03-16-2014, 07:11 PM
well hot damn...guess ill start with my epiandro then lol

Scope75
03-20-2014, 11:25 AM
Is the Trest in stock now??

b_oconnor
03-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Their webpage says its in stock, but still says pre-sale lol. Im not worried since im still waiting on some other stuff to get here (epi andro).

Scope75
03-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Their webpage says its in stock, but still says pre-sale lol. Im not worried since im still waiting on some other stuff to get here (epi andro).

Not worried either but was just thrown off because the site says in stock so I thought I'd ask..

SoCal-Nutrition
03-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Sorry for the confusion, this is caused by a limitation of our backend...we don't have an option of listing presale or backordered. That's why it's in bold red that it's on presale.

this item is still backordered and I'm waiting for an update from OL on a new release date. We were originally expecting to have these about 3 weeks ago.

FYI: we're currently investigating updating the backend of our store to improve issues like these.

Scope75
03-20-2014, 12:58 PM
Man I don't know if I should buy 2 more bottles of Trest or pick up some DTA....

xxiv
03-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Sorry for the confusion, this is caused by a limitation of our backend...we don't have an option of listing presale or backordered. That's why it's in bold red that it's on presale.

this item is still backordered and I'm waiting for an update from OL on a new release date. We were originally expecting to have these about 3 weeks ago.

FYI: we're currently investigating updating the backend of our store to improve issues like these.

just got an email from socal about the delay, very professional and above and beyond.

b_oconnor
03-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Any chance you can post the email, I did not get one? Checked spam and everything?

EDIT: Nevermind went to a folder within a folder in my spam lol

SoCal-Nutrition
04-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Good News: We should receive our first order of Tr3st late next week, and it will begin shipping immediately.

got an email from the owner of OL and testing has been completed and customs issues have been resolved.

Those who preordered...check your email!

ShinYujiaki
04-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Nice will there be more for the non-presale :o

SoCal-Nutrition
04-08-2014, 11:52 PM
OL10 still works for Olympus Labs Products...until the trest comes in

markam
05-09-2014, 02:38 PM
It does convert to estrogen, but that's a good thing in this case. One of the only designer steroids that works very very similarly to testosterone (but at signifigantly reduced doses).

Keep an AI on hand. If you know you're prone to high estrogen sides, 12.5mg ED of aromasin to start then up if necessary.

If I was to use Anastrozole on cycle instead of Aromasin, I'm guessing .25mg EOD would be an equally good starting dose? I will be running Tr3st, Tr3n, and Epi.