PDA

View Full Version : BBG and DNP

BBG
03-08-2014, 11:59 AM
I've started off at 150mg for the past few days. Now I'm alternating between 150mg one day, then 300mg the next, then back to 150mg. This way I can keep my total dose over those days below 300mg.

Side Effects / Cons:

Night Sweats. Waking up in a cold sweat is horrible on DNP.
Day Sweats. Carbs really make me sweat, but it's not too bad during the day compared to when I'm sleeping.
Flatness. I have basically no glycogen or water left in my muscles even at such a low dose.
Dehydration. Drinking over a gallon a day and I'm still thirsty most of the time.
Bloat. Make face is slightly bloated and my gut is bloated.

DNP is fucking with my mind because while using it you kinda look like shit. I've read this on a few different boards but I never imagined...

The good stuff:

Still progressing in the gym.
Vascularity is way up in the gym and moderately up when not at the gym.
Clearly getting leaner as I can feel my jaw line coming in, despite the bloat.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the info BBG!

what was your diet?

did you experience issues with cramping?

BBG
03-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the info BBG!

what was your diet?

did you experience issues with cramping?

No cramping at all. I'm still on.

Today was a 300mg day and I'm sweatin' like a liberal in Texas. Should be worth it when I come off though!

Diet is mostly low-GI carbs, protein and minimal fats.

weekend
03-08-2014, 05:52 PM
No cramping at all. I'm still on.

Today was a 300mg day and I'm sweatin' like a liberal in Texas. Should be worth it when I come off though!

Diet is mostly low-GI carbs, protein and minimal fats.

how long is your run planned?

i have read that it works best on a keto diet with less sides. not sure if true but might be worth trying.

VayneZ
03-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Been waiting for this!!
damn 300mg :eek:

What about heart rate and that jittery feeling? Do you have problem falling asleep, staying asleep or going back to sleep when you wake up during the night??

SoCal-Nutrition
03-08-2014, 06:12 PM
do you notice a significant increase in sweating within a couple hours of dosing?

BoneDaddy
03-10-2014, 04:29 AM
In for the learnz

BBG
03-10-2014, 11:35 AM
how long is your run planned?

i have read that it works best on a keto diet with less sides. not sure if true but might be worth trying.

Keto would be less heat, yeah. But there's no fucking way. The cravings are intense. I can imagine the lethargy would be a lot worse and workouts would probably be a lot worse as well.

I'll probably use for another 2 weeks.

Been waiting for this!!
damn 300mg :eek:

What about heart rate and that jittery feeling? Do you have problem falling asleep, staying asleep or going back to sleep when you wake up during the night??

Problems staying asleep, but wearing a shirt and gym shorts to bed helps. I may try the "towel as a bed sheet" approach tonight.

do you notice a significant increase in sweating within a couple hours of dosing?

Yes, and also after eating carbohydrates. I decided to NOT dose before work this morning and only just now took my dose. I took the whole 300mg just now (usually I separate the dose 150 and 150) just to see how the 300mg at once treats me.

In for the learnz

Good to have you big guy! Prepare for learning.

VayneZ
03-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Based on your personal experience, DNP is receiving a good name in my books...
We all know you are insane though BBG... But then again, so are some of us following your log of it :p

BBG
03-11-2014, 06:22 AM
Based on your personal experience, DNP is receiving a good name in my books...
We all know you are insane though BBG... But then again, so are some of us following your log of it :p

I am insane... wait till I experiment with slin/dnp combo

burlyman30
03-11-2014, 07:28 AM

Sounds like BBG is gonna end up RIP.

VayneZ
03-11-2014, 03:03 PM

BBG you're the man bro. Show us fatties the way to shred!! I am more and more inspired by every post.
Don't wry bro, even if you die I'll HONOR your death as ''the man that died for the sake if FATLOSS'' :cool:

BBG
03-11-2014, 03:48 PM
BBG you're the man bro. Show us fatties the way to shred!! I am more and more inspired by every post.
Don't wry bro, even if you die I'll HONOR your death as ''the man that died for the sake if FATLOSS'' :cool:

hahaha thanks man I knew I could count on you.

Sounds like BBG is gonna end up RIP.

I've used both separately (DNP first time with this run), and it's apparently an awesome combination.

But yeah I really doubt I'd ever do that. Too much to manage, too extreme for someone just looking to be big/lean.

BBG
03-13-2014, 09:09 PM
Seems like my gyno is way less noticeable. I can barely even see it. This might just be because of general fat loss.

Love handles are melting away nicely. The sweating and heat are much more tolerable.

I use a fan now while I sleep so it's been a lot easier getting a full nights rest.

I think a low dose for 3-4 weeks is better than a high dose for 1-2 weeks. Safer too, I'm sure.

I'll try the larger dose, smaller time on sometime later when I don't have to worry about sweating like a crazy person at work/school.

burlyman30
03-13-2014, 11:01 PM
I've been hoping to have a guinea pig amongst us to try Adipotide. You might just be that guy.

BoneDaddy
03-14-2014, 05:53 AM
I've been hoping to have a guinea pig amongst us to try Adipotide. You might just be that guy.

Ya know, you just kept me busy because before reading that, I'd never heard of Adipotide. Intriguing shit for sure. I've only found 1 place that sells it, looks pricey.

BBG, any chance you did before pics for comparison?

Sperwer
03-14-2014, 06:11 AM

Sounds like volunteering to test out experimental parachute rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

weekend
03-14-2014, 10:42 AM
Thinking of giving high dose proviron with dnp a shot in the summer time for fatloss and gyno.

BBG
03-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Ya know, you just kept me busy because before reading that, I'd never heard of Adipotide. Intriguing shit for sure. I've only found 1 place that sells it, looks pricey.

BBG, any chance you did before pics for comparison?

Yes but I'd like to post up after complete cessation of the DNP. There's still definite water weight.

Burly, I'd have to see a lot of research on Adipotide to even consider it. I have no idea what it is except it's supposed to kill fat cells (opposed to shrinking them).

Thinking of giving high dose proviron with dnp a shot in the summer time for fatloss and gyno.

I'll report more on the gyno reduction as I continue the DNP.

burlyman30
03-14-2014, 11:30 AM
Yes but I'd like to post up after complete cessation of the DNP. There's still definite water weight.

Burly, I'd have to see a lot of research on Adipotide to even consider it. I have no idea what it is except it's supposed to kill fat cells (opposed to shrinking them).

Adipotide kills the blood vessels that feed fat tissue. Stop feeding the fat cells, and they die. It's been through first round testing by Arrowhead Research so far. Looks promising thus far.

VayneZ
03-14-2014, 11:59 AM
This is becoming my favorite thread now :rolleyes:

BoneDaddy
03-14-2014, 12:01 PM
There are a few 'logs' on the interwebs about it. Interesting stuff for sure....

nate3993
03-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Hmmm.....kills the blood vessels that feed fat....sounds a little
Sketchy, but then again so is DNP and I'd actually consider DNP so I guess I can't really talk

USN HM 350Z
03-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Damn you. sold me on it. Just ordered some and going to do a run to see how I tolerate it.

weekend
03-17-2014, 08:17 PM
^dnp or adipotide?

USN HM 350Z
03-17-2014, 08:56 PM
Dnp. I will guinea pig adipotide if someone wants to get it for me lol.

weekend
03-18-2014, 02:53 AM
I ordered a pack of dnp as well :) lol

Scope75
03-18-2014, 04:42 AM
I ordered a pack of dnp as well :) lol

I couldn't talk myself into grabbing dnp....
Sounds real good on paper but still kinda scary. Lol

VayneZ
03-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Damn I wish I could order some. But I wouldn't even risk that through immigration here.

VayneZ
03-25-2014, 06:37 PM
no updates BBG? (Hopefully he is still alive)

BBG
03-25-2014, 08:31 PM
BBG is dead!

That or he stopped the DNP because he had upcoming festivities to engage in :)

Total time on was just about 2 weeks, accounting the for 36 hour half life and the build up of the DNP over time...

Total weight lost: 7 lbs.
Gyno reduction (maybe just from weight loss, but it's more than I've noticed before from just getting lean)
Much more vascular in the gym

I also broke out in hives afterwards, but they went away fast with a short course of anti-histamines.

BoneDaddy
03-26-2014, 04:56 AM
7lbs in 2 weeks. Ridonk.

VayneZ
03-26-2014, 11:15 AM
BBG is dead!

That or he stopped the DNP because he had upcoming festivities to engage in :)

Total time on was just about 2 weeks, accounting the for 36 hour half life and the build up of the DNP over time...

Total weight lost: 7 lbs.
Gyno reduction (maybe just from weight loss, but it's more than I've noticed before from just getting lean)
Much more vascular in the gym

I also broke out in hives afterwards, but they went away fast with a short course of anti-histamines.

Sounds like a really good run! What detailed review of personal experience would you give it? Next time what would you do different? Would there be a next time?

And.... before and after pics?? :)

( I ask a lot I know )

USN HM 350Z
04-10-2014, 06:11 AM
took 4 days at 150mg to start getting the sweats, but it is pretty profound. Last night was day 5 and it is getting stronger, just had to build up a little in my system. I was going to bump to 300mg at day 7 if nothing happened, but now I am pretty sure I will just stay at 150mg.

nate3993
04-10-2014, 01:46 PM
I wish they had 100mg pills instead of 150.....but oh well.

BBG
04-10-2014, 06:07 PM
took 4 days at 150mg to start getting the sweats, but it is pretty profound. Last night was day 5 and it is getting stronger, just had to build up a little in my system. I was going to bump to 300mg at day 7 if nothing happened, but now I am pretty sure I will just stay at 150mg.

I wish they had 100mg pills instead of 150.....but oh well.

Yeah it's legit strong stuff. I wish they had 100mg as well, but oh well. I still have a bunch of caps left, not sure if I'll run it again. The sweating was WAY too much for me at work... and now it's summer lol

nate3993
04-10-2014, 07:03 PM
75-100 a day sounds like it could be quite tolerable

derekh83
04-10-2014, 08:32 PM
What's the half life, could you run every other day?

BBG
04-10-2014, 08:35 PM
What's the half life, could you run every other day?

36 hours. That's why I was alternating 150 and 300.

But girl those 300 days were HOT as fuck.

weekend
04-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Can we see some before and afters?

USN HM 350Z
04-17-2014, 06:05 AM
ok, I have been on for 11 days now and I am going to have to agree on the reduction in gyno. This is weird, its like it shrunk down to almost nothing. Zero tenderness also.

weekend
04-17-2014, 08:16 AM
The thing about gyno for me is that the more sugar and salt I eat the bigger it tends to swell throughout the day...

Perhaps it shrinks quite a bit on dnp because there is no excess sugars or fuel to feed it.

With male hormones and a severe deficit there is no resource for maintenance of useless breast tissue?

VayneZ
04-20-2014, 03:25 PM
Still waiting for pics!

weekend
04-20-2014, 05:22 PM
^srsly tho

BBG
04-20-2014, 08:15 PM
I refuse to take pics while my subscap is torn and 85% of what I do in the gym is rehab work. Damn it guys.

VayneZ
04-21-2014, 10:42 AM
lol! Neh yeah then I feel ya completely bro...Still debating if I should try this out or not. The stubborn fat just won't die!!

BoneDaddy
04-21-2014, 11:07 AM
Vaynez, have you looked at the new T2T4 stuff from Evolved? Considering it before my Keys trip next month...

VayneZ
04-21-2014, 11:55 AM
BD Thanks for the headsup. Would have to do some research on this, since I have no idea what it is nor what it does! On it!

weekend
04-21-2014, 04:03 PM
seems like it might be something taken with peptides / GH?

BoneDaddy
04-21-2014, 04:30 PM
It's 50mcg of 3,5-Diiodothyronine (T2) and 50.0 mcg of Levothyrox (T4). You know.....kind of like T3...but not. :-)

ctAL
04-22-2014, 09:26 AM
I couldn't talk myself into grabbing dnp....
Sounds real good on paper but still kinda scary. Lol

agreed

i feel like a pussy compared to you guys on this forum lmao

burlyman30
04-22-2014, 10:23 AM
agreed

i feel like a pussy compared to you guys on this forum lmao

Don't feel bad. I'm in your group. I sort of think of DNP in the same category as insulin. Too much of either and you will die. Overdose on dbol and you feel sick for a day.

longBallLima
04-22-2014, 01:42 PM
yah, im also a vagina when it comes to DNP, insulin and anadrol. I'm quite certain I would murder someone if I ever got on anadrol

burlyman30
04-22-2014, 01:47 PM
yah, im also a vagina when it comes to DNP, insulin and anadrol. I'm quite certain I would murder someone if I ever got on anadrol

They used to give anadrol to children. At high doses. The upper end of dosage safety in the medical literature is actually mind bogglingly high. A bombs are still a favorite of mine, even though I've only run it a couple times, 25 years apart.

longBallLima
04-22-2014, 02:55 PM
They used to give anadrol to children. At high doses. The upper end of dosage safety in the medical literature is actually mind bogglingly high. A bombs are still a favorite of mine, even though I've only run it a couple times, 25 years apart.

I think it may be an irrational fear after a couple of people I know had some pretty violent episodes with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

burlyman30
04-22-2014, 03:43 PM
I think it may be an irrational fear after a couple of people I know had some pretty violent episodes with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I had a temper meltdown once. But I was unaware that could happen, so it sort of happened before I knew what happened, if that makes sense. After that, I knew what to expect and it never happened again. I was on guard over my emotions and squelched them before another episode transpired.

longBallLima
04-22-2014, 04:12 PM
I had a temper meltdown once. But I was unaware that could happen, so it sort of happened before I knew what happened, if that makes sense. After that, I knew what to expect and it never happened again. I was on guard over my emotions and squelched them before another episode transpired.

yah, i had a friend who tried to stab this dude in the eye with a pen lol