PDA

View Full Version : Does epiandro works similar to Androhard V1/V3?

Brazilianguy
03-09-2014, 04:22 PM
I'm thinking about running it because I can't lose weight and get dry my muscle is soft.
I also have libido problems, no morning wood, ED. But I see many people using Androhard and getting well so well that I see some people even getting fixed about the same problems I have. I was worse before I had no energy at all during the day/night. Now I'm better almost like a normal person.

I know that epiandro and androhard will convert to DHT. But I would like to know why Stano, Proviron, Anavar also will convert to DHT but they have different anabolic/androgenic effects? I see many people complaining about Stano because stano decreased their libido while Epiandro and Androhard increased it. Also about the gains epiandro and androhard made lean/bulk effects.

I took proviron 50mg for a month and noticed nothing maybe just more energy and a better mind but that's all no weight loss, water loss, libido etc.

Also I took arimidex (legit from pharmacy) and it didn't change my libido, morning wood, joint pain even with high dosages. I know people who go very high on it will say that their joint will hurt. I saw a guy in another forum that had the same problems I have and he said that the joint pain he only felt while running androhard with arimidex he thinks androhard gave him androgenic properties to dry, to lose puffy nipples, to increase libido, morning wood and then he took arimidex and lost everything and started the joint pain (he hasn't before while taking arimidex alone even with high dosages).

So that's it I'm thinking about running epiandro rx from IML because I can't find androhard V1/V3.
What kind of PCT should I do after epiandro? Is it much supressive? Could I take SERMS low dosage or just vitamins in high dosage with tribulus would help it?

Thank you so much.

Scope75
03-09-2014, 06:42 PM
No info to share today but I just started at 4 caps a day so I'll a review in a few weeks.

markam
03-10-2014, 03:25 AM
I've tried IML Epi andro, and it's legit. Androhard has a much slower timed release, so it feels different. Initially I was concerned at the amounts of Epi, but for me it works much better than regular stanodrol.

Re PCT, if you're only running this, an OTC PCT would be ok, imo. Erase or Triazole, a DAA product (Testforce 2 is my choice, or Iforce Intimidate) and a Testbooster. LGI's REHAB PCT looks good to me and add in some DAA.

Turbo6GN
03-10-2014, 07:26 AM
I've tried IML Epi andro, and it's legit. Androhard has a much slower timed release, so it feels different. Initially I was concerned at the amounts of Epi, but for me it works much better than regular stanodrol.

Re PCT, if you're only running this, an OTC PCT would be ok, imo. Erase or Triazole, a DAA product (Testforce 2 is my choice, or Iforce Intimidate) and a Testbooster. LGI's REHAB PCT looks good to me and add in some DAA.

I have 2 bottles of the beta batch that PN produced and I may run it solo just to see. I'd think a well planned OTC post cycle would be fine. I fully understand the importance of a SERM with stronger compounds but I'm still reluctant to trust 99% of the RC companies out there. Just too many mixed reviews.

Brazilianguy
03-10-2014, 08:38 AM

Did you took androhard V1/V3?
Can you tell me the difference the slower timed release means it will take longer to notice effects on androhard?
I see people taking stano and losing their libido, not getting so dry and hard like epiandro and both are DHT. Could you tell me more about it?
I'm thinking about running just epiandro, I would like something that raise libido, makes me dry/lean and have strong androgenic property. I know proviron is very weak in all these aspects it just bind strong to the androgen receptor but it is not much androgenic even woman can take it. I took it and felt nothing maybe is good in a cycle to help with the estrogen but it didn't work to solve my problem and I see people getting well by cycling androhard so I will try epiandro.

Do you think if I run tribulus, maca, mucuna, vitamin D, zinc, vitamin E all of them in high dosages as PCT would be ok? Because it is easier to get from compound pharmacy.

@Turbo6GN I have legit SERMS here but I didn't like it my testosterone raised a lot and also gave me a little higher TSH like my normal TSh is 2.3 after SERMS it came 3.6 Do you think the PCT above natural that I said would be ok? What did you feel on Epiandro?

Thank you so much all of you. I enjoying this forum all of you are very educated people. Sorry about my English I'm from Brazil.

markam
03-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Did you took androhard V1/V3?
Can you tell me the difference the slower timed release means it will take longer to notice effects on androhard?

Do you think if I run tribulus, maca, mucuna, vitamin D, zinc, vitamin E all of them in high dosages as PCT would be ok? Because it is easier to get from compound pharmacy.

Androhard V3 was designed to be taken once a day, whereas Stanadrol usually would be dosed 2x or even 3x ed.

6 caps of AH = 1200mgs of active compound, so this was a high dosed product, and unlikely to be matched by anything else currently available.
That said, 2 or 3 caps epiandro ed works pretty good.

Re test booster; I find it easier to buy a good quality Tbooster formula than try and buy individual compounds. Bioforge V3 is also very good. Tribulus may be good if you buy the right type, but there's mixed opinions whether it works. DAA (pref NMDA or Testforce), Vit D, Zinc, Erase/Triazole are effective OTC products.

I've used AHv1 and V3 and will switch to IML Epiandro when I have no more AH, unless Sperwer's AH is available then:)

naeydrin
03-10-2014, 02:33 PM
IML Epiandro is solid. Ran 4 caps ed split in to 2 doses about 10 to 12 hours apart. Libido was up a bit, had some hardening, the leaning affect and recovery was very good. Ran for 6 weeks. only cons i got was the last 2 weeks had some minor acne and my prostrate was a bit swollen which happened on AH v2 when I ran it a couple years ago.

Scope75
03-10-2014, 03:16 PM
IML Epiandro is solid. Ran 4 caps ed split in to 2 doses about 10 to 12 hours apart. Libido was up a bit, had some hardening, the leaning affect and recovery was very good. Ran for 6 weeks. only cons i got was the last 2 weeks had some minor acne and my prostrate was a bit swollen which happened on AH v2 when I ran it a couple years ago.

About how long did it take for you to feel it kick in?
Also how'd you know your prostate was a bit swollen?

I did 1 week at 4caps 2x2 and was going to bump it to 6 2x2x2 this week and keep it there until I come off it.

naeydrin
03-10-2014, 04:29 PM
I noticed aggression was up and recovery times were down within a week. within about 2 weeks started noticing the leaning with same calories. I started getting the most out of the product closer to 3ish weeks. I never wanted to leave the gym when I went which was a nice feeling:) i get distracted normally. at week 4 I started to push calories and the scale was still dropping a little every day (.2 to .4 every couple days) even on deficit days strength was good.

urination got a bit more frequent at same water amounts and started waking up once or twice a night to hit the head. Pissing 3 times in a hour can get a bit annoying.

Scope75
03-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Nice...
That me for the info and it sounds like I should of stuck to 4 caps for another week before bumping it up to 6.

With the 2x2x2 doseing I dose when I wake, then 6-8hrs later but 2-3hrs pre workout, and the last dose 1hr post workout before I eat and that's 4-6hr from my last dose.

naeydrin
03-10-2014, 04:54 PM
I dosed a couple days with 2x2x2, I felt running 2x2 for 6 weeks was better then running a 4 week 2x2x2 cycle. If i had 4 or 5 bottles I would of ran 6ed:)

Scope75
03-10-2014, 05:06 PM
I dosed a couple days with 2x2x2, I felt running 2x2 for 6 weeks was better then running a 4 week 2x2x2 cycle. If i had 4 or 5 bottles I would of ran 6ed:)

Well I have 8 bottles so I'll just stick to 6 a day... :cool:

naeydrin
03-10-2014, 07:07 PM
lol

Brazilianguy
03-11-2014, 06:50 AM
What about androgenic things? Which one is more androgenic? V1/V3/Epiandro?

I saw a guy that were cycling AH and he said that in the end of each cycle he was better and better like his face wasn't so fat, he got leaner/stronger lost the belly fat and his libido was better after the end of each cycle he cycled 4 times.

I've used proviron alone but I read many reviews and it is not androgenic at all even woman take it. It's just strong to attach in the androgen receptor but it's not androgenic. I think the androgenic properties of the other DHT products is what makes people leaner and with higher libido, please correct me if I'm wrong. Other thing I don't understand is that I see many people running stano and saying that they felt worse about the libido and other was comparing stano with AH and he said that stano didn't get him dry, hard like AH and his libido was decreasing. Can someone try to explain me this because both are DHT derivatives.

WesleyInman
03-12-2014, 03:43 PM
What about androgenic things? Which one is more androgenic? V1/V3/Epiandro?

I saw a guy that were cycling AH and he said that in the end of each cycle he was better and better like his face wasn't so fat, he got leaner/stronger lost the belly fat and his libido was better after the end of each cycle he cycled 4 times.

I've used proviron alone but I read many reviews and it is not androgenic at all even woman take it. It's just strong to attach in the androgen receptor but it's not androgenic. I think the androgenic properties of the other DHT products is what makes people leaner and with higher libido, please correct me if I'm wrong. Other thing I don't understand is that I see many people running stano and saying that they felt worse about the libido and other was comparing stano with AH and he said that stano didn't get him dry, hard like AH and his libido was decreasing. Can someone try to explain me this because both are DHT derivatives.

Epi Andro RX by IML is my favorite PH that I have ever tried. I love love that stuff. It can be tough sometimes bc people ask me my review and then they see I sell supplements, so they assume it is a sales pitch. But trust me, when I tell you that its not a sales pitch. If it was a POS, I wouldn't even carry it.

I have never heard any diminishing returns on the Libido on this product and I ran this for months and my liver values didn't move. I also was like a 16 year old guy the entire time. Ready to go all day everyday.

The only downside I would add is that Epi Andro (HCG does this for me) gives me "beer goggles". I can and will find something attractive about any woman, regardless of her condition...."You have a nice.....neck". And bring her home..So you may have some regrettable sexual encounters due to the enhanced non stop libido LOL..but that is it.

My ranking of course was that the IML version was the best. LGI stano 200 was next. Then Mike from PN and I spoke and he made the "beta batch" called Epi Andro Hard. Identical to IML's version, only stronger per capsule. The batch was made and it has been off the face of the Earth until right now.

I spoke to Mike today and the product is being released full time to the PN line within a few weeks. Also as a teaser I will tell you that there is a new Trest product coming out any day too, but I can't give any specifics but I will post up asap.

Brazillian guy if you need the EPI ANDRO rx 4 pack, I have it on the store GymNTonic.com (http://www.gymntonic.com) at rock bottom prices. Used to charge Swole Source guys a 4 pack for 120..Unfortunately IML jacked it up $10 bucks this month..but I still give it to you guys at the lowest possible price!! Hope this helps :)

Brazilianguy
03-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Wesley I'm very grateful for all the answers you gave me.
My friend was taking LG Sciences Epiandro and he said he didn't feel any libido increase just better strength. I would like to know if you already tried the epiandro-hard from PN. If so could you tell me is the libido is higher on the PN version? You can answer me by PM if you will.
What about masteron? I'm in doubt if I buy epiandro IML, if I wait to buy the PN Epiandro-hard (if its better) or if I try masteron. I would like any advice about it.
My main objective is to get more libido, agression, the androgenic things that it cause. Leaning and the rest is secondary.

O_RYAN_007
03-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Wesley I'm very grateful for all the answers you gave me.
My friend was taking LG Sciences Epiandro and he said he didn't feel any libido increase just better strength. I would like to know if you already tried the epiandro-hard from PN. If so could you tell me is the libido is higher on the PN version? You can answer me by PM if you will.
What about masteron? I'm in doubt if I buy epiandro IML, if I wait to buy the PN Epiandro-hard (if its better) or if I try masteron. I would like any advice about it.
My main objective is to get more libido, agression, the androgenic things that it cause. Leaning and the rest is secondary.

Ive taken, AHV1,2,3, IML Epiandro rx, and PN's Epi androhard… AH V1 was the best in regards to libido between them all… 5/5 on Epiando rx had my aggression higher than all! so I kept PNs dpi androhard to 3/3 and the libido/strength was was great! I loved AHV1 at 750mg-1000mg/day. It had my libido higher than ever and my strength was amazing as well. My aggression was high, but not unbearable like 5/5 IML Epiandro RX.

ctAL
04-16-2014, 06:00 AM
I dosed a couple days with 2x2x2, I felt running 2x2 for 6 weeks was better then running a 4 week 2x2x2 cycle.

can you elborate or thoughts from other people??

Wango
04-17-2014, 10:43 AM
Amigo e algo para se guardar no peito, tic tac, tic tac, tic tac, não e que eu estava certo Joao.

weekend
04-17-2014, 03:58 PM
i kinda wanna just run androhard next time i use hormones lol

if sperwer ever comes out with it that is

Enuke65
04-17-2014, 04:33 PM
i kinda wanna just run androhard next time i use hormones lol

if sperwer ever comes out with it that is

its been a while since i've seen anything about it

nate3993
04-18-2014, 02:13 AM
That's right. I totes forgot that he's been working on that. I hope it's going well.

nate3993
04-18-2014, 02:25 AM
Real talk though. If you want something good.....proviron is tiiiight......even just 50mg a day you can feel it pretty good but 75-100 is perfection.

ctAL
04-22-2014, 01:11 PM
damn page 2 alone you got ppl sayiin they ran iml epi andro at 4/5/6 pills a day

i cant for the life of me figure out what i should go with

KGPL
04-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Real talk though. If you want something good.....proviron is tiiiight......even just 50mg a day you can feel it pretty good but 75-100 is perfection.

Do you have any experience running Epiandro alongside with proviron? Could be a killer stack to dry out.

WesleyInman
04-22-2014, 07:03 PM
damn page 2 alone you got ppl sayiin they ran iml epi andro at 4/5/6 pills a day

i cant for the life of me figure out what i should go with

We've had a few awesome guys on this forum say that 3-400mgs ED of IML epi andro is about similar to 500mgs of AHV1..

A few people have said PN, Epi andro hard at around the same dosage is also similar to 500mgs of AHV1.

On other forums, I have a few guys who did the comparison with both..and both are saying IML and PN version are very very similar feeling to a low dose of AHV1. (500mgs)

I had a client of mine run IML at 8 caps per day for 60 days.I have a client running PN at 500mgs ED right now. Neither of them used andro hard before..but both of them are in love with both IML and PN version.

I've used as low as 200mgs of IML version ED for 30 days...and gone as high as 400..def like 400 better, but aggression and irritability came at that dose for me.

ctAL
04-22-2014, 08:30 PM
Wow.......good info Wes

400mg IML would be 8 pills a day

markam
04-23-2014, 02:02 AM
Agree with Wes. In some ways I actually prefer IML Epi-Stane. (I've run all the different Androhard versions). 3x2 caps works great for me.
Even with Saw Palmetto :)

Cdsnuts
04-23-2014, 04:52 AM
We've had a few awesome guys on this forum say that 3-400mgs ED of IML epi andro is about similar to 500mgs of AHV1..

A few people have said PN, Epi andro hard at around the same dosage is also similar to 500mgs of AHV1.

On other forums, I have a few guys who did the comparison with both..and both are saying IML and PN version are very very similar feeling to a low dose of AHV1. (500mgs)

I had a client of mine run IML at 8 caps per day for 60 days.I have a client running PN at 500mgs ED right now. Neither of them used andro hard before..but both of them are in love with both IML and PN version.

I've used as low as 200mgs of IML version ED for 30 days...and gone as high as 400..def like 400 better, but aggression and irritability came at that dose for me.

In your experience how is the safety profile of those two? Epi andro and PN's version? No liver issues after 8 weeks or so? I'm actually thinking of giving one of these a go this summer to complete the rest of my AHv3 cycle.