PDA

View Full Version : Pressue on EU to action on Endocrine-disrupting chemicals.

Cdsnuts
03-10-2014, 06:11 AM
To those interested.

French government pressures EU to take action on endocrine-disrupting chemicals (http://www.naturalnews.com/044239_endocrine-disrupting_chemicals_French_government_European_Un ion.html)

hardestgainer
03-14-2014, 09:42 PM
Im glad someone is trying to step in, the endocrine system is incredibly important and has massive effects on just about everything in the human body, yet for some reason is one of the most overlooked things when it comes to how people take care of themselves. Guys know to get their prostate checked, women know about the importance of breast exams(well now its kinda being debated) but for some unknown reason almost no one goes to the doc and makes sure their endocrine system is running properly(except for a lot of guys in this community which is a really good thing even if it is because of possible changes we are making ourselves).

I knew about how bad some plastics are, and pesticides but had no clue there were chemicals in shampoo that had an effect too. makes me happy Im using revita, who knows if it helps with actually increasing hair growth, but damn that shampoo makes my hair feel nice and silky.