PDA

View Full Version : Dienazone Cycle Tips!!

AndroMinded
03-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Hey everybody, I haven't been fully active on this site yet because you guys seem too informed and it kinda freaks me out =]

I have been planning on trying dienazone lately and I have never used a transdermal before. I read some other posts and questions about dienazone before posting this.. I'm thinking of trying 1.5-2ML a day, will this require 2 bottles due to prohormones being more effective over longer periods? Also, would an OTC PCT such as Finaflex Revolution for an AI and DAA product be substantial for a PCT. Don't really have access to proper post cycle products. Also, any recommended cycle assists/supports would be great.

Thanks guys, no better place to ask than here!

AndroMinded
03-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Stats: I'm 5'11, 21, been lifting for like 4-5 years now.
Only thing I've cycle was AndroHard which brought me from 185 to 212 and Finaflex 1-Andro bridged into 1-Alpha for a 6 week cycle. Both cycles have had awesome results and now I'm curious as to running Dienazone. AndroHard and the Finaflex Ph's are also more on the safe side in my opinion.

BBG
03-10-2014, 09:24 PM
I'd suggest 6-8 weeks at 1.5 to 2ml per day. Should be a pretty sick cycle. But you're going to want a legit SERM and possibly an AI on hand if estrogen gives you problems (gyno, water retention, etc.)

AndroMinded
03-10-2014, 10:00 PM
I'd suggest 6-8 weeks at 1.5 to 2ml per day. Should be a pretty sick cycle. But you're going to want a legit SERM and possibly an AI on hand if estrogen gives you problems (gyno, water retention, etc.)

Serm was the word I was going blank on.. been a long ass day haha. Yeah, I was gonna try to get a serm but I've never gotten one before o.o! If it comes down to it, I might just run this with PCT Revo and Test Boosting products.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-10-2014, 10:13 PM
you may want to consider stacking some epi-andro or some stano with that too!

we have a stack that cuts the price down a little with the Epi-Andro Rx

Dienazone Epi-Andro Stack (http://socal-nutrition.com/stacks/Dienazone-Epi-Andro-Rx-Stack)

weekend
03-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Serm for sure man. Do some research on them.

Evolved can help you out.

AndroMinded
03-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Was debating that too, thanks for the heads up! I just don't know the difference between what serms to take with what phs/aas. If there is a link on this site or if you guys could help explain it briefly that would be nice.

you may want to consider stacking some epi-andro or some stano with that too!

we have a stack that cuts the price down a little with the Epi-Andro Rx

Dienazone Epi-Andro Stack (http://socal-nutrition.com/stacks/Dienazone-Epi-Andro-Rx-Stack)

AndroMinded
03-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Actually, I can get my hands on some clomid. Should I take during the cycle or afterwards? Because I heard somewhere that it was an effective PCT.

Cobalt
03-12-2014, 06:22 PM
I swear by Clomid, good stuff. Take it after your cycle.

Start about 24 hours after your last dose/application. The dosing protocol varies, but I suggest taking it every day in the morning. Take 50mg/day for 2 weeks then 25mg/day for 2 more weeks. Your cycle won't be really harsh, so that alone should be enough.
Stacking some DAA with it does really well though.

AndroMinded
03-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Thanks a lot for the cycling info man! Feelin safer already >.>
I'll definitely stack some DAA on it as well, big fan of it. I'll probably have some Arimistane on hand as well for an AI just in case but I should be fine.

I swear by Clomid, good stuff. Take it after your cycle.

Start about 24 hours after your last dose/application. The dosing protocol varies, but I suggest taking it every day in the morning. Take 50mg/day for 2 weeks then 25mg/day for 2 more weeks. Your cycle won't be really harsh, so that alone should be enough.
Stacking some DAA with it does really well though.

weekend
03-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Get exemestane for the AI. Not sure what arimistane is lol

nate3993
03-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Arimistane is erase....which IS one of the best OTC AI's you can but, but yeah, Exem is good shit

AndroMinded
03-13-2014, 02:52 PM
Last question fellas, say I were to get some estrogen issues. Do I immediately stop the cycle, and run my serm with the AI? Or should I run an AI along with the dienazone from the start to play it safe?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-13-2014, 03:08 PM
IMO: if you run the stano at 800-1000mg a day, that would probably keep those sides under control.

if you start to see some issues, you may choose to lower your dienazone dosage, or add an AI.

Cobalt
03-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Like so-cal said, if estrogen issues pop up, just start taking an AI and/or lower the dose.

I use Letro on my cycles if needed, but it is potent. I like to keep doses consistent and attack the estrogen with the AI. I'm not familiar with Exem's protocol if something like gyno starts up. Use google or maybe someone like Weekend can chime in with his experience.

AndroMinded
03-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Waitin to get some extra cash for everything I'm gonna buy =]
Thanks again for the advice and tips everyone, very helpful

guardianactual
03-19-2014, 08:32 PM
I used 2ml & I wasn't impressed... I won't use less than 2.5-3ml next time just me.

guardianactual
03-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Dien has progestin sides u may want p-5-P or RC prami or cabaser AI didn't help me :( but my nipples got HUGE! but gyno is small.

- - - Updated - - -

Dien has progestin sides u may want p-5-P or RC prami or cabaser AI didn't help me :( but my nipples got HUGE! but gyno is small.

markam
03-20-2014, 03:00 AM
I used 2ml & I wasn't impressed... I won't use less than 2.5-3ml next time just me.

Agreed. I'd start at 2ml and work up to 3ml asap.

I definitely wouldn't want to run Dienazone without some Adex/Letro and aromasin. For myself, I'd take Aromasin 12.5 eod from the start of the cycle and add in Adex if necessary. I used ATD when I ran Dienazone, which worked, but not as well as Aromasin, etc, and I was also taking a full dose af Androhard.

Basically, not worth the risk without Aromasin, Adex/Letro.

AndroMinded
03-31-2014, 01:37 PM
Turns out I'm going to cycle Stenadrol by Olympus Labs instead! I will be logging this on here as well as Anabolicminds since I won it in a company promotion. Support is great and I'm glad you guys helped me out. I've been doing a lot of research and I think it's time to take it up a notch