PDA

View Full Version : Rxwhey

DJM
11-05-2012, 07:30 AM
GREAT STUFF FROM RXWHEY!!!!
First off, im the last to push anyone's stuff, even sponsors, and am vocal with regards to lack of quality with sponsors, and even primordial products.

I will say however, since i tried RXWHEY couple months ago, all my dollars for my staples have gone to them

I wanted to order prior, but shipping to Can sucks in many ways.......RXWHEY adjusted their fees to here, nice.

I asked O'Ryan straight up, compare their powders and be honest, i trust him, and he only had good stuff to say and only spends on their stuff

PEPTOPRO - better than the MAP i liked so much and thought was pp's best product, the stuff goes down like water, no bitterness at all, i go with orange, so 25g pepto in a bit of water and shoot it, excellent really and have ordered 6lbs of it in the last cpl months, i only use it prewo

PROBLEND - again fkn good stuff, i was weary of taste because alot of the protein shops, taste can be rough, my exp with pf for example......the problend is light and mixes in 2fkn shakes of the wrist, goes down really light.......thats in 4oz water, 60g of product.....in peanut butter its better...i use it am, prebed, and postwo

CREATINE HCL - i pushed fkn concret like mad on here for 2yrs, its that good i think, just pricey, and even at a 25$ deal, its alot for creatine, and at the 3g dose i thought was great, 48caps/$25-$35 lasts 12 fkn days..........rxwheys stuff is exactly the same, only at 3g ed itll last me 35-40days, at $6 dollars..............nutt said

AMINO INFUSION - i really like this stuff because its a shot, well two for me.....tastes fine and iv tried them all, i do 30ml just before i take the 10min drive to the gym, works great, actually first time iv 'felt' an amino product, mild boost but still iv never felt much from any of the others i liked and just took because i wanted the aminos.....its a great design and effective supplement

CUST SERVICE - im in canada, terrible for us shippers with regards to packaging, customs, declaring shit, us getting hit with duties and taxes at our door........MIKE has worked through this with me, and in 3 large orders only this last one we had an issue, and he has been extremely helpful, easily reachable, and done all in his power to expedite the process despite customs canada's greatest efforts to be cock suckers

Ill vouch for this company, and Mike Ross as a good guy, anyday, and members on here still buying shitty big brand powders and supps, give rxwhey a try........great quality and value

weekend
11-05-2012, 07:39 AM
just got my creatine HCl and some Cinnabon problend from them.

The creatine already works noticeably better than mono in only a few days use. Been putting it in my own capsules and taking 3g per day.

Cinnabun is alright but the texture of problend is nice, I bet their other flavors are better!

h2s
11-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Definitely a fan as well, on my last HCL, I ended up sharing my bottles with a bunch of guys to let them know its good. When I order soon going to grab some peptopro.

DJM
11-05-2012, 08:29 AM
i did the same, everyone likes the stuff

Mendan
11-05-2012, 11:35 AM
besides a few flavoring issues which were all handled professionally by james, ive been extremely pleased with this company and its products. i recommend this site to all my friends too.

Cobalt
11-05-2012, 11:56 AM
I'll give my thumbs up to RxWhey as well, fantastic company!

longBallLima
11-05-2012, 11:57 AM
i say coupon for SS members. it will help them identify how much business they are getting from the new board.

Eden
11-05-2012, 12:01 PM
I'll have to check this out. I've been meaning to but never got around to it.

longBallLima
11-05-2012, 12:10 PM
I'll have to check this out. I've been meaning to but never got around to it.

do eet, great products, great guys to deal with. good prices on most stuff, but their HCL is ridiculously cheaper than the competition.

USN HM 350Z
11-05-2012, 12:24 PM
going to be placing an order soon for some pepto pro, amino infusion, creatine HCL and some whey iso. possibly a few other things to try out also.

heard nothing but good things about the products and cannot wait to give them a shot when I get home

KAB111
11-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Ive got an order of Pepto pro, amino infusion and whey iso on the way, Cant wait! Ill order their pro blend if Im happy with this initial order.

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 01:46 PM
I definitely vouch for RxWhey. PeptoPro, though bitter in nature, they have flavored pretty well. ProBlend is a very easy mixing product that tastes good. In many of their products they have some pretty cool flavors, like "cinnamon bun", etc. They have the "Burly Stamp of Approval". Check them out.

DJM
11-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Ive got an order of Pepto pro, amino infusion and whey iso on the way, Cant wait! Ill order their pro blend if Im happy with this initial order.

the proteins are excellent, but man amino infusion is the shit, 2 x 15ml shot prewo vs slugging 1L of watermelon flavored water, easy choice there, and again, only amino i can truly say that i feel......at this point i dont feel alot of supps i just use them

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Creatine hcl and beta-alanine and augmatine. Great products. Too bad they won't have explosion in the future. Glad I stocked up though!!!!

Badass customer service too.

h2s
11-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Creatine hcl and beta-alanine. Great products. Too bad they won't have explosion in the future. Glad I stocked up though!!!!

Badass customer service too.

Didn't it just come out? Is it because of 1,3D?

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Didn't it just come out? Is it because of 1,3D?

Yeah essentially. I remember I was going to get their old
NO product and it was discontinued last in late summer or fall of last year I think. Then I talked to mike on the phone and ordered explosion. Seems like it lasted for a year on the shelves??? Or I'm stupid. (Probably true) but the whole 1,3d is the culprit sadly. If I were you guys and like 1,3 and beta alanine then get this. It's combined haha. Good supplement. Dye-free watermelon with agmatine and creatine hcl for my pre workout. The $15 for explosion is a steal, it's a big ass tub lol.

Mad Mardigan
11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
These are my go-to guys for protein.

BBG
11-05-2012, 04:16 PM
I didn't realize the great price on the HCL... nice heads up DJ

h2s
11-05-2012, 04:37 PM
I didn't realize the great price on the HCL... nice heads up DJ

Yeah price is crazy.

xxiv
11-05-2012, 04:39 PM
my last order was anamass which is great, the sleep aid formula which i love, coconut oil which can be used for everything from buttering bread to erotic massages (it is one of the best products i have ever used for anything, ever) and explosion which i like but i've only had a small taste because i don't really use a pre w/o but i like having one on hand. So far I really really like their products and prices.

I am going to add a new item each time i order just to test new stuff out.

If they gave out a big label sticker with the anamass that'd be cool so i could put it on the tub i use for quick refrence. I'd even pay an extra $1 or 2 for it, i am going to ask next time i make an order.

Rulk
11-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Gonna have to order some peptopro, as I loved MAP. Also I have con-crete coming and i'll give it a shot, then try rx's Creatine hcl.

O_RYAN_007
11-06-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm glad you started this three over here on SS DJM. I love RXWhey's products!

Here's a little something I wrote over on PP a couple weeks ago about all the products I use.
Hands downs, this company has ALL the GREAT STUFF! I only drop my cash on RXWhey for my staple supp needs. I use the Peptopro (lime), the amino infusion, Probend, the casein pre-bed w 10 grams of l-leucine (fkn tastes amazing!!!), coconut oil, Vit D3, the multi-vitamin, creatine hcl, citrulline malate, and the agamatine sulfate, (all three mixed with 3 tbsp of peptopro and some gatorade as my preworkout drink) and the fish oil.

All these products are amazing, and I'd have to agree with DJM about feeling the amino infusion; I love this stuff! I stopped taking it for a while, but when I got back on it, i will def say I can notice a major difference in my endurance/recovery during and after my workout.

I will have to say that they have OUTDONE themselves on their current Fish Oil gels. How could one out do themselves regarding Fish oil?? Well, they have this new coating that you will get ZERO fish oil burps from them despite not drinking copious amounts of water after. This was the main problem my wife was having when she took their last version of the caps. I actually have ALWAYS had this problem with fish oil, but I've gotten used to it; especially with the grapefruit burps from the new Androseries.

I will even vouch for my wife (who's a huge baby about taste) to say that she loves the chocolate Problend as her morning shake with fresh organic strawberries and blueberries. She will also take her 1 fish oil cap (which equals to 2 of the old version) and the Multi-vitamin (which I also take myself). I def get a good boost of energy from the Multi. I take it after every meal, and even after 2-a-days, I come home at 7:30 pm with loads of energy. I can also notice the new found energy my wife has; she used to always me tired.

All-in-all, this company has all my staple supplement needs, they're the best supplement company I've ever used in my 6+ years in the Iron Game. I recommend them to everyone; even my enemies!

Oh yeah, and how could I forget about the customer service... One of the best In the industry, bar none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been a dedicated customer for nearly 2 years now, and I don't see why I'd leave this company! Bring L-Leucine so I don't have to go anywhere else!

RRR

BBG
11-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Great review.

O_RYAN_007
11-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Great review.

Just stating the facts.

JM1000
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Just ordered for first time, tried Amino Infusion and tasted amazing plus you don't have to sip your 2L bottle of aminos during your workout wich is great. Price is unbelievable compared to local supplement store where they 1. Only sell Myofusion and Cell-tech 2. Costs 90$ for a 5pd tub. Can't wait to get it. Coupon for SS members would be very interesting.

DJM
11-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Cissus Quadrangularis | Rebuild Joints & Tendons | RxWhey.com (http://www.rxwhey.com/joint-rebuild/#.UKJDCoYa21g)

h2s
11-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Cissus Quadrangularis | Rebuild Joints & Tendons | RxWhey.com (http://www.rxwhey.com/joint-rebuild/#.UKJDCoYa21g)

Awesome price...but how many servings? Maybe i missed it.

pman42
11-14-2012, 03:17 PM
How is their joint repair product? I have tried a bunch of brands of cissus and some are better than others. Most recently ordered from beyond a century and it is crap, totally worthless. if it truly is standardized like they claim it is definitely not standardized to the same compounds that Primaforce and USP Labs standardize to.

Rulk
11-14-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm gonna have to expand my palette and go for these other brands. I'm a huge loyalist to Usp labs, but like anyone I want to save a buck here and there.

HIXX504
11-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Use coupon code CHRIS250 for 5% off.

DJM
11-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Awesome price...but how many servings? Maybe i missed it.

my guess is 30days worth, standard, price wise its killer

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a huge loyalist to Usp labs
and WHY????? lol

Rulk
11-14-2012, 06:49 PM
my guess is 30days worth, standard, price wise its killer

- - - Updated - - -

and WHY????? lol

I know... If I try something and I like it, I usually stick with it. Most of their supps that I have tried, I really liked, even for it being natty/herbal. Occasionally I will bounce back and give em a shot, but now days I mainly stick to basic supps- amino acids, creatine, protein... The next exotic natty supp I may try is Xfactor.

DJM
12-06-2012, 12:46 PM
lil UPDATE

just got my 6month supply of creatine hcl, i added in a pound of problend but cinn flavor, i always grab vanilla

iv ordered from protein factory once or twice before, tried there cinn in the never ending attempt to find something close to xtreme formulations cinn roll protein which is the best tasting stuff EVA, their cream pie is nuts too..........anyways pf epic fail, was terrible

rxwhey cinn flav problend, fkn good, not as thick as the xf stuff, obviously void of the fats and fillers, but damn fkn close if really cold.....i was really expecting something meh and the 'i guess ill finish the pound n thats it' attitude, noway....when they put up their xmas deal and/or swolesource soupon code, im down for 20lbs

again rx whey comes through big time

the fairy inside me ordered a pound of strawberry banana, will try that later

BoneDaddy
12-06-2012, 01:23 PM

I literally LOL'ed.

BoneDaddy
12-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Hey, any of you guys used their Lights Out?

xxiv
12-06-2012, 02:17 PM
Hey, any of you guys used their Lights Out?

I am on my 2nd bottle , I use it very sparingly and I love. It works great. It had a very synergistic effect with SA topical.

Scope75
12-06-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm ready for the x-mas sale!!
Pro blend, creatine, and maybe some petopro.

BoneDaddy
12-06-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm ready for the x-mas sale!!
Pro blend, creatine, and maybe some petopro.

Sale? When??

burlyman30
12-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Mike... Where's that code?!?! It's Christmastime, brutha!

burlyman30
12-06-2012, 04:14 PM
lil UPDATE

just got my 6month supply of creatine hcl

rxwhey cinn flav problend, fkn good

Going to try Creatine HCL for the first time ever. My body rejects Creatine Mono the way FPRs body rejects DAA. Should be interesting.

Cinnamon Bun was delicious. A big surprise to me. Trying Choc Mint next time.

Will try Amino Infusion to see if it does anything more than PeptoPro for me.

Strawberry/Banana was ok, but that's never been a favorite flavor of mine anyway.

Just waiting for that code before I place that order. Mike? You listening? LOL.

Scope75
12-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Sale? When??
IDK!! Lol
Figured if a rumor got started they'd have to have a sale!!

I'd love a site wide 10% off with free shipping sale.
I'd order at least 6 months worth of supps to carry me threw July or so.
I'm all about 500-800 dollar orders when quality items are on sale with free shipping I go a little overboard.

BBG
12-06-2012, 04:40 PM
This code better last into the new year....

Scope75
12-06-2012, 04:43 PM
I read the swole source code should of been released already but since its so close to Xmas New Years I'll hold off until then and see if the discounts or prices go even lower.
Can't wait to order some different flavors of protein that I've never had before.

DJM
12-17-2012, 01:07 PM
christmas in a week, havent heard of any coupon yet for swole or rx

burlyman30
12-17-2012, 01:19 PM
christmas in a week, havent heard of any coupon yet for swole or rx

Somebody need to light a fire under Mike. I nominate you. :D

DJM
12-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Somebody need to light a fire under Mike. I nominate you. :D
just asked him

Scope75
12-17-2012, 01:46 PM
just asked him
What did he say??

Sperwer
01-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Has the code come out yet. I just ordered and took the email-announced New Year's sale discount, but would like to know thw code for the future.

Also, I think it would be helpful if codes form all suppliers were listed in a separate category up front.

Cobalt
01-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Has the code come out yet. I just ordered and took the email-announced New Year's sale discount, but would like to know thw code for the future.

Also, I think it would be helpful if codes form all suppliers were listed in a separate category up front.

Not sure if this is the one you are asking for:

Enter SWOLE at checkout for 7% off of orders over 25.00 before shipping and handling

Sperwer
01-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Thanks.

Scope75
01-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Use 2013 for 13 percent off.