PDA

View Full Version : IML, FRL or other as PP alternative

Jargo
03-12-2014, 10:29 PM
First off let me apologize if this has been covered before. I did find a few threads about this but them seemed very old.

So I'm a long time Primordial Performance fan and I've had a nice supply for awhile. But its dwindling down and I'm looking for something to replace it with. Something gentle on the system (non methyl) and effective. From what I can tell, the only two similar supplment companies are IronManLabs and Forerunner Labs. Possibly AMS but I haven't read too many good things about them. Of course there's AndroFactory but I have no desire to give them my business.

Mainly looking for an AndroHard and AndroMass replacment. Between the IML Epi-Andro RX and FRL 5-Alpha Test, which do people recommend more? I hear that Forerunner is coming out with some new products very soon, maybe I should just wait for them? I found 5-alpha and Alpha Mass on sale for 50% off, maybe I should grab a bunch of them? How do the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA products of both companies compare?

Hopefully someone has some advice. Maybe there are some other brands that I haven't heard of. I wish PP would just come back :(

WesleyInman
03-13-2014, 12:09 AM
First off let me apologize if this has been covered before. I From what I can tell, the only two similar supplment companies are IronManLabs and Forerunner Labs. Between the IML Epi-Andro RX and FRL 5-Alpha Test, which do people recommend more?

LOL...about 50% of the threads here are AndroHard related. I unfortunately never tried it, so I cannot compare it to the new versions.

Out of the IML Epi Andro RX and FRL..hands down the IML. FRL is real, I used 2 bottles but its much much weaker..and you have to put a tab under your tongue and hold it..it has baking soda in it, so for me, it made my lips chapped and mouth raw on the inside from the amount I was taking per day. Made a nice breath mint though....Anyways, IML version, I personally was the very first beta tester for that product and was simply amazed by it. I have tried about 5 other versions and besides the IML version I would say that LGI stano was next strongest.

On that note, Prescription Nutrition who is a sponsor here has a product that is being released early next week called "EPI ANDRO HARD" and it is simply a stronger version of the IML version at a better price.

Last but not least, a member here, Sperwer is potentially releasing a new version of AndroHard that is supposed to be comparable or better to the previous version. Forgive me if I am wrong, but I think he may have even worked with the original owner of PP in this new formula.

So you have alot of options..

^^bump for others^^

Scope75
03-13-2014, 05:48 AM
I'm on day 10-12 on Epi Andro RX and I'm really liking it so far. Seems like I felt it kick in very quick (day6) at 4 caps ed and then bumped it to 6 caps ed the next day dosed 2x2x2. I'm feeling and seeing effects of Epi Andro RX already so I'm sure it'll only get better too, but its to early to jump in and say its just as good as PPs AH products.

I've tried all the PP AH versions and liked them all but AHv1 was hands down the best, but with that said I was doseing it a 1g a day, and that had me leaning out, crazy drive, and very hard.

Later this week or next week when I have more time on IML's I'll report pack with a little comparison between it and PPs ahv1.

Jargo
03-14-2014, 09:20 AM
Cool, thanks for the postive reviews on the Epi Andro RX.

Would the 5-alpha Test be worth it at half the price of the Epi Andro? Its on sale along with Alpha Mass right now. Or maybe I should just hold out for these new products, they sound very promising. Wonder how much they're gonna cost.

One final question. Have either of you guys tried the 1-Andro or 4-Andro from IML or the Alpha Mass/Bulk from FRL?

Scope75
03-14-2014, 10:08 AM
Quick day 13 update and Epi Andro RX is in full swing.
Looked like I was leaning out a few days ago but woke up this morning knowing for sures I'm leaning out.
Veins are starting to pop and the great mood, outlook and drive are all there too.

Turbo6GN
03-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Quick day 13 update and Epi Andro RX is in full swing.
Looked like I was leaning out a few days ago but woke up this morning knowing for sures I'm leaning out.
Veins are starting to pop and the great mood, outlook and drive are all there too.

What are you planning for PCT??

Scope75
03-14-2014, 07:21 PM
What are you planning for PCT??

I'll be adding in some sort or methy in 2 weeks so pct will be torem and some natty supps after that to make sure everything is in full swing post cycle.

Brazilianguy
03-15-2014, 06:37 PM
I'm thinking about buying Epiandro from IML. But I just have money for 1 bottle. I would like to know if your libido increased Scope? Sorry if the question is too personal. I wanna run it for this purpose the leaning will be secondary.

I see one guy taking Epiandro from LG and he said it didn't change his libido (he is taking for the same purpose) But I think LG is weaker comparing to other brands and mg.

Wesley will you do a log about the new epiandro-hard by PN?
Don't know if I wait until the new one release or if I just start with the IML version and then the second bottle I buy this new version.