PDA

View Full Version : ~Wesley versus Mithras NANO-Particles~

WesleyInman
03-13-2014, 12:32 AM
Let me first say that I would like to thank TOTALFLEXBLOG and Iron Legion for sending me this to beta test..

I have to say, this is one of the most beautiful labels and product designs I have seen to date. In person, I was amazed just how amazing the labels are, the bottle, the dropper even has measurements, and the packaging, just the entire presentation gives me a solid feeling this is going to be a very very good run.

Started today..BW is hovering at 210-211 "TODAY". I will admit I was out of the gym for a solid week and I was very sick. I was 215 a week ago solid before I got sick. Barely ate for an entire week, etc..so I am depleted. Hoping this product can bring me up to the 220 mark and add some new Strength PR's.

I am going to be running .5mL's of this 2x per day, for 30 days straight, on and off workout days. I will be using the following products with this run:

OTHER PRODUCTS
100mgs of prescribed HRT - every 4 days (I have been on this dose for 8 months, so the only new results I show will be from Nano Particles since I have a very very clear baseline.
-Liv52
-Prescription Nutrition ProBlend Blueberry Muffin Protein (2-3 mass shakes per day) Add in 36 oz whole milk, 6 ice cubes, 1 scoop of problend, 1 yogurt, 2tbsps of lowfat peanut butter,1 banana, 1/2 cup of raw oats..blend on high for 45 seconds. 1000+ calorie shake.
-ContraBAND preworkout by Iron Forged Nutrition (workout days only)
-ECA here and there...

**I will be logging workouts and any potential effects or side effects. I will be training about 4x per week and most likely posting about that much. Love my Swole Source family but for any new members, please keep questions in my log to the product NANO-PARTICLES. If anyone has questions about GYMnTONIC Supplements, please msg me at "questions@gymntonic.com". And please understand I am now on 25+ forums..I will do my best to check in daily, but please be patient with me responding to any questions on this product.

Very excited to put this product to the test :)

WesleyInman
03-13-2014, 01:06 AM
Day 1- First day back to the gym in a solid week..Definitely flat and dehydrated..energy is ok..took a .5mL dose of NANO particles in the am, and then another 30 minutes prior to my workout...

Dropper with measurements makes it super easy to dose...the taste of the product is not phenomenal..and this is not a complaint, I have never tasted an oral liquid suspension of ANY product that tastes good :) Case in point, have a drink to wash it down with.

5 minute warmup

Straight into my Chest/trap routine-- Nothing to failure today, today is just attempting to get my body back into my regimen after being out for a week.

Flat Bench
135x10 warmup
225x10 warmup
315x6 speed reps
405x3
405x3
405x3

Incline Bench Press (5 second pause to the chest and then press on each rep)
315 x 8
315 x 7
315 x 6
315 x 5

Trap Routine (My own variation) will post the video when I have enough posts
45lbs per hand x20
45x20
45x20
90lbs per hand x20

Hanging Ab raises- multiple sets

Ab wheel, full stretches- multiple sets

Clap Pullups-
3 sets of 10 reps

Stretched and called it a day. Not a ton of volume, but again, I was just sick for an entire week. I am actually impressed that all my weights went up easy and this whole workout was done minus a spot and not even close to failure.

Felt very good at the gym. Sweated more then I have in a very very long time. Not sure if this is me getting rid of the illness, or the nano particles. Too soon to know. Back at it tommorrow.

VayneZ
03-13-2014, 05:50 AM
I am IN for this bro!!!! Nice numbers for a man who's been sick!

Scope75
03-13-2014, 05:56 AM
In for another well ran info packed log....

Good luck man

naeydrin
03-13-2014, 08:16 AM
In for the win.

somm
03-13-2014, 01:39 PM
IN!

SoCal-Nutrition
03-13-2014, 01:51 PM
Nice, will be following along!

AndroMinded
03-13-2014, 03:06 PM
Here we go

WesleyInman
03-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Thank you everyone for following along and all the kind words as always :)

DAY 2- BICEP AND TRICEP DAY

Again took .5 mL in the am and then again .5mL 30mins prior to workout..I can feel this kick in my system in about 30minutes..Def feel it during my workout..and its one of the least irritating PH's I can think of to date..no headaches, spikes in BP, etc...no fatigue, lethargy like you might feel right away when introducing a new oral.

Bicep Hammer Curls-
30x10 warmup
40x10 warmup
50x10
65x8
75x8
95x6

Skullcrushers (seated backwards on a preacher bench)
Poundstone Pain tolerance Method- When Derek and I train, we don't deload, we both actually just hit pain tolerance for a few weeks instead of a deload..it is all reps of 50-100 with lightweight and no lockouts.

40lb ez curl bar x50
50x50
60x50

Supinated Dumbell Curls (overextensions/pinky supinated as far as I can towards my face) all speed reps
30x10
40x10
50x10

Close grip Incline Bench Press (bring bar just below the chin to adams apple, pause for 5 seconds, lift, and pause for 5 seconds at the top each rep)
135x20
135x15
135x10

Seated Incline Dumbell Curls (one arm at a time)
30x10
40x10
30x10

Called it a day. Still a bit sore from the previous workout but honestly I can feel this product kicking..usually when my biceps are tired, they just give out..on this sets I was just able to sit there and still crank out more and more reps..the weight still kept moving. Definitely have to say I am happy with this workout..Not super happy, but for the second day back from being sick..I will take it.

DAY 3

BW=214

Again same thing, took a dose in am .5mL and again around 1pm .5mL with my preworkout Contraband...

Day 3- LEGS- Heavy Squat Day-- I will be using 2 leg days this month. One will be higher reps and moderate weights, the other day will just be super super heavy weights for low reps. I also will switch it up and throw in Deadlifts on one of the days every week or so.

Got to the gym and after my warmups, I knew it was going to be a very very strong day..I just felt super fresh and strong..so no reason to hold back I knew I'd be pushing for a PR (personal record)

ATG Squats (warmups)
135x10
225x10
315x8
405x6

Pin Squats (to parallel- ass is about 16" from floor measured)
500x6..felt simple
585x6 felt easy again
675x2..actually the bar was whipping around too much, this set didn't feel so good.
785x 1 (PR) + 20lbs!!
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/wesleyPRsquat_zps8f0dd878.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/wesleyPRsquat_zps8f0dd878.jpg.html)

Very happy I hit this new PR..so I dropped down in weight just to be safe...

585x3 deep reps
500x 6 deep reps with ease...

Finished off with a second PR...did a NO Handed squat with 545lbs ATG x 1. I never tried more then 500 for a couple of reps, because this is dangerous to do these, especially with no spot.

I ran out of time, finished up with some super light leg extensions..had to skip calves as I had to get my daughter from school.

But super super happy. I have to say I am impressed so far, I do feel stronger and more aggressive in the gym on Mithras Nano Particles so far.

My diet has been good, been keeping at least 3 Prescription Nutrition Problend shakes (1000+ calories ) in me per day...

Overall this is a great start for me :) Taking the weekend off and then back at it full time next week...Looking forward to what new numbers I can hit next week.

One thing is for sure, Im beyond motivated on this product.

VayneZ
03-14-2014, 06:10 PM
785!! Geez man... I dunno how you do it Wes!!! Seems like a really nice PH. Looking forward to see how you feel along the weeks!

How's the soreness from day 1?

necropuppy
03-15-2014, 01:13 PM
785!! Geez man... I dunno how you do it Wes!!! Seems like a really nice PH. Looking forward to see how you feel along the weeks!

I'm interested in that as well, how's recovery time?

Those are some killer numbers too, hope to do #s like that someday. Lol.

Sent from my mobile.

Sorrow
03-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Damn great job on the squat man! Thats one hell of a leg day

AndroMinded
03-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Iron Legion products have caught my eye lately.. I really want to try them out so thank God I can follow some logs popping up!

Side note: those numbers.. damn.

WesleyInman
03-18-2014, 12:05 PM

thanx Vaynez..and im very happy you are here following along!! I do like it alot so far, i must admit it is gtg :)

I'm interested in that as well, how's recovery time?

Those are some killer numbers too, hope to do #s like that someday. Lol.

Sent from my mobile.
Recovery is a little better, I will certainly post up as I go what my thoughts are on this..thanx man for checking in :)

And you will hit numbers like this and beyond if you stick with it!! Remember I am only 214..there are some big boys on this board who can do this and then some..All you are seeing is my hard work...18+ years of it :) If I can do it..anyone can..and you will man...just stay at it!!!

Damn great job on the squat man! Thats one hell of a leg day

Iron Legion products have caught my eye lately.. I really want to try them out so thank God I can follow some logs popping up!

Side note: those numbers.. damn.

Hey man, again thank you for the kind words :) Much appreciated..

And honestly..Iron Legion has impressed me..I never really used them before..and now that I have..I honestly am already getting ready to buy another Nano Particles.

I have beta tested probably 20 products. Epi Andro RX was hands down my most amazing product. This product is new..but to be honest..in the short period of time I am on it..I would say this is one of the better starts I have had to a beta test....Im very pleased.

Im actually buying IL salvo and mixing with Epi andro raws the minute this ends..

Figures my luck..I get IL as it's leaving :( I hear all these reviews about AndroHard..and I never got to try it..one of my biggest regrets being in this industry. So if this Nano is that good..Im taking a chunk of cash and buying a few to keep for down the road..that is for sure.

LOG UPDATE

Day 5/6? Sorry losing track already

Monday was workout #4

BW=214lbs..so holding steady..but definitely "look bigger" already.

What I will say is that I look bigger already..fuller..reminds me of when I used to take dbol or abombs..just nice and full..and I feel very very good on this product.

My patience is limited since I started this product..Definitely notice shortly after I take it, I am very edgy. I get like this with certain compounds..and I can say for sure, this product is making me moody...but I can manage it so long as people don't approach me wrong.

Went to the gym..was running late...Shoulder and Back Day

I only had 45 minutes to workout..it's very tough to go to a gym..when you work as a Trainer and also have a supplement store..you get alot of people wanting to talk and ask questions...which I will admit is irritating...and distracting.

So today I was distracted..

I was also pretty sore from last week..my recovery is slightly better, my muscles are not as sore as my joints are..but that is probably more age related...

Warmup

Cable Seated Rows (full extension on all)
50lbs on the Machinex10
100x10
150x10
200x10 (full rack)
200x10..this is probably equal to about 120lb dumbells per hand..so this is a warmup weight for me..My rows are strong..I will generally at most workout with 200-250 per hand for heavy rows

Seated Military on Smith Machine( Not a fan of Smith Machine..but something different, so I did these today)
135x10
135x10
225x10
225x10
315x5
315x5
315x6..none to failure, but 315 was definitely making me work today...

Pullovers - super light day
55x20
55x20
55x20...slow and controlled and just full extensions on all...

WesleyInman Trap Routine
45x20
45x20
45x20
45x20

Ran out of time...

Didn't get all I wanted to done...This was definitely not a workout that I would use to 'grow' from..this was more going through motions and trying to just really isolate the muscles.

On a good note, I do believe in undertraining compared to over-training. So as much as I did not do a ton of volume..I know my body will still get a little bit out of this session.

Intended to train today, but my daughter was up with a huge fever all night..so I didn't sleep, and she's home with me all day..so today is out of the question.

Back at it tommorrow.

Again, I am very happy with NANO Particles...I am super super motivated right now.

I'm also buying a bottle of Iron Legion SALVO. The minute this run ends, I'm starting Epiandro in transdermal solution to test it out..Im gonna suspend it at 100mgs and do 3-400mgs for 2 weeks and then do another oral Epiandro run for 2 more weeks.

The combo of the Nano Particles and the epi andro..I have high expectations.

NO SIDES so far on Nano Particles. Nothing besides moodiness/aggression. I am a fan so far!!

Turbo6GN
03-19-2014, 08:57 AM
Late to the party as usual, go get it Wes!!

VayneZ
03-19-2014, 01:11 PM
250 per hand on the rows.... Wes.... lol just BEAST bro!!! I'm not sure I can even lift that weight!!!!
Workout seemed pretty legit, and I agree on your balanced viewpoint in overcoming the tendency to overtrain. I'm sure you must be sore by now from that Monday, despite the fact that you had a sleepless night. Hope your daughter's feeling better today!

WesleyInman
03-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Late to the party as usual, go get it Wes!!

Thanx man for checking in!!!!!!

250 per hand on the rows.... Wes.... lol just BEAST bro!!! I'm not sure I can even lift that weight!!!!
Workout seemed pretty legit, and I agree on your balanced viewpoint in overcoming the tendency to overtrain. I'm sure you must be sore by now from that Monday, despite the fact that you had a sleepless night. Hope your daughter's feeling better today!

Thanx VayneZ!! Very much..back at it today..and both her and I are fully recovered!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you man..means alot to me ur in here checking in!!

UPDATE:

Back at it:

I'll call this week 2:

I lost considerable water weight from dehydration and some bodyweight just from not eating!! But I have been eating non stop for 3 days..so it should come back this week..looking forward to it.

GYM DAY- Decided to do some lower weight and just nice, slow controlled reps...The first few days back..this is what I am going to do..My muscles are so dry..I see striations and I can hear my knees click when squatting down. Definitely don't wanna tear anything...I do feel hard as a rock though that is the one cool thing about this :)

Incline Bench Press- Wide grip (5 seconds down, pause for 2-3 seconds just below adam's apple, 3-5 seconds up)
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x20

WesleyInman Shrugs
45lbs per hand x20
45x20
45x20
45x20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1onefXf3g

Super Deep Tricep Extensions (reverse preacher bench)
20x30
30x30
40x30
50x30

Flat Bench Dumbells (super deep contractions, 5 seconds down, pause, 5 seconds up)
50x10
50x10
80x10
80x10

Stretched a bit..and called it a day. I only had 1 dose of the NANO in me before this workout..today and tommorrow I have to do a very short routine since my daughter has a half day.

Though I didn't do a ton of volume..and nothing was even remotely heavy...I left feeling very good...I def hit my muscles just right...I certainly felt the burn very quickly..meaning my endurance is down...and again, my muscles are just very flat from the deydration...

Looking forward to the end of the week..Gonna hit the gym 5 days straight, just to get my body back to normal.

Be back tommorrow!!

WesleyInman
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Posted this on the other forum, bc in the past when i post my trap video..ppl complain and bitch that in the trap routine..my traps dont' look that developed :) I know I'd never have to explain that here.but will post this video for some of the new SS guys, so they can see the trap development that you can obtain from that method..maybe it will be useful in their own regimens :)

Only need the first 10-15 seconds to see on this one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9vJKA_h7m0

VayneZ
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Happy to see your back at it and both of you are fully recovered. Nice light workout, I'll probably do something like that next time I bench, since I've been going too heavy lately.

I've seen both these vids already, and because of that Trap video people in here in my gym now copies me when I work my traps with those 45 plates. Little do these people know that they are doing the ''Wes Trap Routine'' ;)

And bruh anyone that critiques those traps negatively, obviously needs to see an eye doctor or something. Those Traps are BEAST bro!

Scope75
03-24-2014, 09:14 PM
Posted this on the other forum, bc in the past when i post my trap video..ppl complain and bitch that in the trap routine..my traps dont' look that developed :)

You must be posting on a site for the blind.......

WesleyInman
03-25-2014, 02:30 PM
Happy to see your back at it and both of you are fully recovered. Nice light workout, I'll probably do something like that next time I bench, since I've been going too heavy lately.

I've seen both these vids already, and because of that Trap video people in here in my gym now copies me when I work my traps with those 45 plates. Little do these people know that they are doing the ''Wes Trap Routine'' ;)

LOL!!!!!!!!! Awesome!! Thanx man...thank you for checking in again too :)

And bruh anyone that critiques those traps negatively, obviously needs to see an eye doctor or something. Those Traps are BEAST bro!

You must be posting on a site for the blind.......

LOL :) TY :)

UPDATE- Week 2 - DAY 2

Back and Bicep Day

Warmed up well for 10 minutes and then jumped right into routine...

Hammer Strength Dumbell Curls (one side at a time)
15x20
20x20
25x20
35x20

Seated Hammer Strength Rows
50lbs x10
100x10
150x10
200x10 (rack)..all felt easy, but good

Supinated Dumbell Curls
25x10
35x10
45x10
60x10

Pullovers- Dumbell
50x10
70x10
95x10

EZ Curl Biceps- slight cheat curl (for strength--not bodybuilding)
85x8
135x8
185x8
215x6

Here's a video to show these EZ curls for anyone new to the forum..most the SS guys have seen this already...not from today, but this is the style I was using...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAdN130XT4

Dumbell Rows w straps
110x10
160x10
160x10
210x5
210x5

Called it a day. Still can feel that my muscles are super super tired...meaning they dont' have any glycogen storage, and still just rock hard, but flat. I figure it's gonna take all week to get them back full and back to normal. Again noticed that I was sweating more then normal..just drenched..not sure if this was the NANO particles or again just my body getting rid of some toxins.

Stayed super light on almost all exercises...went somewhat heavy on the end rows and EZ curls..

The EZ curls if you are wondering..this exercise actually helps my strength on exercises such as heavy tire flips in strongman and Atlas stones. I do not believe it is effective for a bodybuilder, so in the event anyone see this and thinks to add these in..I specifically target these with momentum for Strongman.

Overall..like I said last week..I notice for a fact the NANO on the bicep days. My biceps when they are tired..usually just die out..any day I have taken NANO Particles and done biceps..the weight still keeps moving up..Its a great feeling..I def can say for a fact this is from the supplements..its giving me several more reps on curls to date :)

Back at it tommorrow for some legs :)

WesleyInman
03-27-2014, 11:56 PM
UPDATE

Weds/Legs day

.5ml 2x today before my session :)

Leg extension-

45lb warmupx20 toes normal
45x20- toes pointed outward (targets inner quad)
45x20- toes pointed inward (targets outer quad)

Squat (ATG)
Decided to do no handed, super super deep, and 1 second pauses at bottom

135x10
135x10 warmups
225x10
315x10
405x8
405x6
405x6

Decided to do 5 second pauses at bottom..started with 405lbs...might have gotten 3- 4 reps and just decided to call it a day.

Again, I feel good, but body is not back to normal just yet.

I finished up with Leg Extensions, even though I warmed up with them..I decided to go heavier and same routine..something I rarely do..but screw it.

Leg Extensions
90x 20 normal
90x 20 toes pointed out
90x 20 toes pointed in

Had to skip calves and some other odds and ends, bc my clients got to the gym early and wanted to start early (lesson for any new PT..never train at the gym where you train other people...its a nightmare in all aspects (unfortunately I was an hour from home, out of town so I had no choice)

**On a side note, today i saw probably the most insane thing I have ever seen at a gym...Some really bizarre kid was doing 95lb good mornings (wrong I might add) and he stopped to come out of the rack..he formed his hands like he was making a fireball...screamed picked a resist-a-ball up and punched it probably a solid 20 feet across the gym...all the while standing there with his hands out like he just threw a fireball (think Street Fighter)..he just missed hitting a hot ass blonde in the head..and then he just went back and did his good mornings....Had to add this in there...I literally couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the day..seen some crazy shit in my days..but this may have taken the cake!***

OK, lol....

Update Thursday

Chest/Back/Traps day

Hit the gym..feeling super super sore and tired..again body is still just lethargic.

.5ml 2x of Nano Particles.

Warmed up for 15 minutes and jumped in...

Flat Bench
135x10
135x10
225x10
225x10 warmups

315x10
405x2..hit a double..elbows not feeling so hot..muscles achy, not firing right..so I dropped down.

315x10...3 second pause on the chest at the bottom...not a bad set..

But I got up and I could just feel that my body is still not normal..Def improving day by day..but it's just not ready for a workout today.

Experience tells me to pack my stuff, get up and force myself to leave and come back 2 morrow..

So this is what I do.

Irritated a bit..but I know eating all night/day and just resting will def reap rewards for next week. I am a firm believer that undertraining is superior to overtraining..and again..if I am having a very very shitty day in the gym..I will pack up and leave rather then waste precious energy...

Get home..only to find my day/week/year is made. A friend/member from SwoleSource sent me a gift...What I opened..I never expected in a million years. A bottle of Primordial Performance AndroHard version 1..brand new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I know I said i was going to test transdermal epi andro after this..in fact I have my raw epiandro..and my Iron Legion salvo..but I am sorry..once Nano particles is over..I'm going straight into AndroHard..never got to try it in the past..so this is a dream come true :)

With Nano Particles..I def can see and feel it. I'm def volumized and my clothes are fitting tighter...for a fact. I am expecting big things next week. Getting sick def kept me in maintenance mode this week..but next week I am going full blast :)

Def motivated..and def ordering more Nano Particles for a fact. As crazy as it sounds..I may eventually run it at 36-50mgs ED..with proper liver and organ support..but there are NO SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING to report so far...even the aggression I experienced week 1 seems to have gone away :)

Very happy to date.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/ANDROHARDwesley_zpsb8fe0075.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/ANDROHARDwesley_zpsb8fe0075.jpg.html)

WesleyInman
04-02-2014, 12:30 AM
UPDATE:

Friday

Got to the gym.had 30mins to train :( super busy day.

I decided again, to do something out of the norm...I did superset with 5 exercises.

I have never done this before..but I know my body will respond "growth wise" to low rest periods and constant tension...

Here is what I did:

Hammer Strength Rows/Seated Calf Raises/Shoulders-dumbell military/WesleyInman Trap Shrugs/Barbell Delt Raises

This is the weight I used

2 45's per side for hammers
2 45s for seated calves
50lbs for military
45lb plates for Shrugs
45lb barbell for raises

Did 20x20x20x20x20

5 sets....

I did 3 sets straight with zero rest in between (the length of time it took to walk to each)
Took 60 seconds..did another superset of all exercises
Took 90 seconds..punched out the last one....

Actually got a good overall session from this..no strength gains, but certainly I had a pump going..

Still been running .5mL 2x per day

Sat/Sun- OFF

Monday-
Leg Day- This being the 2x per week I spoke about--today being the light day for reps

My daughter had a delay, since we had a bizarre ice and snow storm in the am..so my plans to train for 1 hour + were ruined...

35 mins to train :(

Decided to do another session, I have not done in awhile..Saw John Meadows doing 225 close stance ATG..so I decided I would do 10x10..or 10 sets of 10 reps..even deeper then his reps.

Warmup
Leg Extensions- Half the rack
x20
x20x20

Close Stance Squats- Well below parallel..ass about 8" from the floor..slow and controlled motion
supersetted with Seated Calf Raises- 45lbs x 20 reps..changing foot stance from regular, toes out, toes in

Constant tension, meaning up down, up down, up down..not a second pause...
135x20- Calves x20
225x10- Calvesx20
225x10- Calvesx20
225x10- Calvesx20
225x10- Calvesx20
225x10...had to stop here..and foam roll..back pump coming on..bad...no calves on this one

225x10- Calvesx20
225x10- Calvesx20
225x10...couldn't take anymore...Had to try and stretch..in excruciating pain...Right side lower back, above the ass, very very thin muscle between kidneys and upper ass was convulsing..Legs were shaking..and beyond hard as rocks.

It was here and then I realized how effective Nano Particles was...

My legs literally were so full of blood..I could barely walk. Laid on floor for 10minutes..trying to alleviate the pain...ended up rolling to my bag and popping 4 ibuprofen..in agony..

Holy S***...probably worst back pump in my entire life.

I have had pumps somewhat similar on Msten, DMZ 2.0 and DMZ 3.0..but this took the cake. Also on Dbol and Abombs in the past.

I ended up nearly being late to pick my daughter up and literally had to lean against the wall to hold myself up at Parent Pickup. As is everyone looks at me like WTF..but today was worse.

1-10...back pump=100

Next day, which was Tuesday..I was still in pain.

Legs look huge. They kept the volume. Although that workout was very very light..let me tell u..I train for strength normally..for lower reps...heavy..so the light weight with volume destroyed my legs.

Tuesday-

Back/Bicep Day-

Again got to the gym...40 mins to train :(

So I decided to do no rest between sets, or very little and superset

Warmup entire body - 5 mins

Supinated Bicep Curls- Dumbells
25lbs x10
35x10
45x10
75x8
85x8..strong set

Dumbell Pullovers- Super deep extensions..way past normal extension
45x10
55x10
75x10
75x8
100x6

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20...nope..lower back pump coming back..want nothing to do with that again..skipping these

Hammer Strength- Super Isolations
25x10 R and L individual
35x10
45x10

Seated Rows on Hammer Strength/ 300lb max weight
300x10
300x10
300x10
300x10..these felt strong and easy

Barbell Curls - 45lbs- for reps
(My training partner, Strongman Derek Poundstone and I used to do pain tolerance with these..we would do reps of 50..I would barely ever make it..one day I saw him do a 45lb bar for 150 reps. If you think it's easy..try it..it's fucking insane.

45x20 speed
45x20 speed
45x20 speed

Called it a day..ran out of time..Left with a good pump and again, not strong training at all this week, but def good bodybuilding training.

Overall I have not weighed in...

But I am still running .5ml 2x per day.

Size wise..I am visibly much bigger. Clothes don't fit. Arm and knee sleeves barely fit. Def got some compliments.

For a fact I can see the size gains in my entire body. Specifically in my weaker areas, biceps and my legs lose size quick too..they look unreal right now.

Strength and endurance feels good, but did not get to test it yet this week..Hoping to, 2morrow....

Overall, the changes at 3 weeks I can see are that on NANO PARTICLES..my muscles are much harder..I am a little bit leaner...I am definitely volumized and my muscles are much fuller and larger. Agression level is higher..patience is lower. Some heartburn started a few days ago....taking Pepcid AC..seems to always work.

Def happy with gains so far. This is def a bodybuilders product bc of the pump potential.

My muscles get tired from random things...Hanging a shower curtain, my arms literally were so pumped i had to stop....reading my daughter a book..forearms so pumped I had to take a break.

For a fact it's working.

AndroMinded
04-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Been going through your youtube videos, extremely impressive man and fun to watch! I like those trap shrugs Ima try em out next time. Good update on the NanoParticles, it's always nice when a product actually fucken works :cool:

WesleyInman
04-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Been going through your youtube videos, extremely impressive man and fun to watch! I like those trap shrugs Ima try em out next time. Good update on the NanoParticles, it's always nice when a product actually fucken works :cool:

Thank you man for checking in and the kind words!!!!!!!!! Appreciated..yeah for sure this stuff is legit IMO :)

Thurs April 10th
Last week of NANO

Update:

I have been training, just way too busy to even post on most forums, but I am back today and tommorrow I have some free time finally!!!

NANO update- Size wise I look awesome. I have to say I have veins EVERYWHERE..bulging everywhere..

Compliments left and right from my female friends..and very noticeable size gains.

Strength wise to date..I have to say, my strength "feels better" I am stronger and more aggressive, but when it comes to reps in alot of areas is slightly down and here is why..

The pumps I am getting are tremendous now.

When I used to run Dbol back in the day, I could go to the gym, do one set of 45lb barbell curls, and I couldn't do a single rep..eventually I got gigantic, but my ROM got lower and lower, my flexibility was less, but meanwhile I looked HUGE.

Well,NANO for me is just this...I have been having trouble touching my upper chest on Incline Bench Press, etc..which is never an issue. My biceps are so ballooned up, forearms, etc..that it just isn't happening.

So IMO this is an Ideal Bodybuilding product. I mean truthfully fuck it..if you are a bodybuilder you shouldn't be worried about the fact that you were doing 315x10 and now you can only hit it for 8 at the moment but you have an 1" more on all your muscles. You should be happy!! Also you have to look at your own structure. I am carrying some solid size and already inflexible, so add this to a guy like me, and its gonna just exaggerate the issue.

Workout Last night:

Flat Bench
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x3
405x3
315x15 good set, felt nano give me more strength on the last 2 reps for a fact.

Hammer Strength Shrugs -225 for sets of 10
changed standing position, did these explosively. Yanked each rep off the floor, squeezed and held, and then let down slowly like I do on my own (wesleyinman) trap shrugs.

Incline Dumbells (dumbell one arm at a time, no dumbell in opposite hand--makes the core work super hard to balance the body)
55x10 per arm
75x10 per arm
100x10 per arm
130x8 per arm **awesome set**

That was it..pumps to the chest and traps were so much I stopped..I didn't need to go any further..Got home 20mins later and still held the pump that long!!

I'd say I was upset to be coming to an end of this..except that I get to to a AndroHard beta test next!! Who wouldn't wanna do that!

Gonna Run
AndroHard- 750mgs ED Day 1-20

Days 21-60
Epi Andro Hard by Prescription Nutrition at 4-500mgs ED
Epiandro raw powder mixed in Iron Legion Salvo @ 100mgs/ml- Run 100mgs x 3x per day
Trest Base by Prescription Nutrition- 51mgs ED preworkout ONLY

I can't lie I do plan to use NANO PARTICLES again even higher..I think I will go 36-50mgs ED ..stuff is awesome..

Oh yeah, back pumps..brutal after leg day..Last 2 weeks I have had them the entire day..

So TAURINE for anyone who has this same issue

Leg Day
4/10/14

Got to the gym..pretty sore, and achy. One thing I did different was I took 25mgs of Nano at once about 30 mins prior to this session.

Decided I was going to warmup and hit some sets nice and light today and see what happens...also narrow stance on all lifts.

Leg Extensions- (2 min rest in between)
40x20
50x20
60x20
70x20
80x20...blood def pumping...

Another thing I should mention is my muscles are hard as a rock on Nano, maybe bc they are full of blood all the time, but they are Solid..this is a great feature for anyone who wants hardening.

Hack Squat (close stance- front half of the foot on the lowest portion of the base, kind of like if you were going to do calf raises, only I went well below parallel close stance on these)

45lbs on each side for all reps

Did 10 sets of 10 reps, 2 min rest in between.

Wow awesome leg pump, but amazingly NO back pump today...I'm super happy with this...

Seated Calf Raises-
45lbsx20
45x20
90x10
135x10
180x10
225x10
270x 8 (6 plates- def this was heavy at this point)

Considered leaving but I still had alot of energy and my back was not remotely pumped, most likely bc close stance only on hack's...

I said screw it, let me do some sets on regular squats...Super close stance, pause at the bottom for 5 seconds and stand up.

Squats- NO HANDS (chest is way too sore to hold on to the bar)
135x10
225x10
315x10...wow, unreal how simple these went up..I feel the Nano working on these sets..just popped up like it was weightless
405x5...excellent set..I don't think I have ever gone this close, paused for 5 seconds at the bottom and held it and then just stood up with this weight, mind u with no hands LOL..Awesome!!

WesleyInman
04-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Update:

Back Bicep Day (friday)

Warmup with Light weights for full body:

Seated Hammer Strength Type Rows w Cables
40x20
50x10
100x10
200x10
300(full rack)x10
300x10 Full stretch

Hammer Curls (wearing straps) Right arm first and then take 1 minute rest, then left arm.
30x10
45x10
75x10
80x6

Pullovers (on a decline bench, highest setting- steepest angle)
**did these super slow and controlled..reach the weight back as far as I can..let it sit on the ground for a second or two and lift up, slow controlled, squeezing back and lats the entire time. Have to go super light as these are VERY dangerous to use speed.
50x10
50x10
50x10
50x10

Bicep Supinated Curls, dumbells
35x10
55x10
75x8...these were actually feeling difficult, too much pump going at this point.

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20
45x20
45x20

Incline Dumbells Curls (one arm at a time, slow and controlled)
35x10 each side
45x10 each side.

Did some abs, and oblique crunches and called it a day.

Again, this was not a super heavy workout, but on the NANO particles, I have so much of a pump going, it doesn't matter.

Im content with just doing BBing style workouts at this point. When I start the next Beta test, I might do the same thing. I was supposed to compete in a Strongman Comp this month..but I think I'm gonna pull out.

Would be fun..but to be honest..I have so much contest exposure, I can skip contests as I wish. This one though would be awesome and fun..I feel like I'd rather just enjoy the body recomp and testing products.

The extra size looks tremendous on my frame.

I am sitting at maybe 215ish..but I am much bigger.

Again, none of my clothes fit. In fact I have ripped the crotch out of 2 pairs of jeans on NANO, and my body looks simply awesome....

For anyone looking to add to appearance, this is a very good choice. A few days of Nano left..I forget off hand, maybe 3-4 at most.

Not training Mon/Tues..maybe tues night actually. Daughter in on Spring Break so she's home with me

Thanx everyone for following along!!

VayneZ
04-14-2014, 10:08 AM
Heavy numbers as always, and I can only but imagine those heavy supinated curls with you biceps all PUMPED up already... sick man!

Now I'm really interested in trying NANO out soon :rolleyes:

nate3993
04-16-2014, 12:20 PM
So you've been doing a full 25mg a day? Ur insane. I'd dose this shit at 10mg a day max! For myself at least