PDA

View Full Version : N(r) Niagen (I put this in general for all to see)

ctAL
03-17-2014, 08:06 AM
SS family, no bs this supplement has had immediate difference for me already. I got it from our vendor So Cal Nutrition (fast shipping from CA to CT!). I read a lot of reviews and data on this supplement before I took the plunge (popular lifespan forum even, real geeks over there). Im glad I did now. Ive told my main gym buddy already he is gonna order now an Ive told my co workers now Im telling you guys before I head off to start my day.

I have not needed a stim boost at all, my energy level/well being is amazing already................I cant make comments on metabolism/endurance yet because Ive just started it thats more longer term. My mental clarity is on point, Ive never been diagnosed an I like to avoid doctors for adhd or depression etc an Ive never been on a prescription medication. (I also made a post recently on SAM-E for depression, well glad I got this instead)

This has been better than any nootropic stack Ive taken, Im starting cardio this week so ill see how my endurance is.

A lot of reviews if you look around seem to all follow what Ive said the immediate effects in your energy/well being/focus.

markam
03-19-2014, 08:25 AM
Intrigued. How much better than regular nicotinamide is nicotinamide ribose? (Niagen).

There's quite a buzz about this compound, and it sounds legit. Anyway, I've ordered some from So-Cal.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-21-2014, 12:40 AM
Thank you so much for the shoutout! it truly makes my day to know we were able to provide a product that has positively impacted your life!

This was one of the compounds that caught me off guard...I really loved the research on it, picked up the product line, and we've had a hard time keeping it in stock since. I'm finally able to reserve a bottle for myself and will be starting next week :D

Markam, I've seen some research comparing nicotinamide ribose to plane nicotinamide...the difference seems to be night and day. I'll try to post some links later ;)

Lugnuts
03-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Thank you so much for the shoutout! it truly makes my day to know we were able to provide a product that has positively impacted your life!

This was one of the compounds that caught me off guard...I really loved the research on it, picked up the product line, and we've had a hard time keeping it in stock since. I'm finally able to reserve a bottle for myself and will be starting next week :D

Markam, I've seen some research comparing nicotinamide ribose to plane nicotinamide...the difference seems to be night and day. I'll try to post some links later ;)

I just noticed that So-cal stocks this stuff ;) I have a 3-pack coming and cant wait to try it out now. Being a shift worker I always need a pick-me-up.. cant wait to try it!

ctAL
03-25-2014, 04:59 AM
Lug......I just updated my use with this stuff in so cal nutrition section. This is the BEST supplement I have ever bought. I can't believe the difference.

I been killing the gym again. I literally have a change in my body since I've started. I will post my pic later for you guys. I got abs again man. I went to Powerhouse in New Haven an big dudes asked me if I compete?! Wes prob knows the gym I'm talkin about. I'm a lean 200+ 6'1".

This has helped me out big time mentally and physically. It def got rid of my depression state I been in an this best I felt in ages. I feel like this company HPN hit a jackpot when more feedback starts to roll in. So Cal are they they only company who is lisenced to sell this for a while?

At work my mental focus is just.....spot on. Even co workers have noticed personality change.

Grape Ape
03-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Mmmmmm.....I want to try some now.

Gotta do a little research.

O.N.
03-26-2014, 08:02 AM
Hell i think i might even need to try some of this stuff.

nate3993
03-26-2014, 10:45 PM
Even I'm thinking about it haha

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds legit at fuk...,.demiurge didn't do shit for me even at 300mg and I wasad disappointed becuae I've really been wanting a good nootropic supp.....this may just take the cake.

ctAL
03-27-2014, 09:18 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2e2ielh.jpg

ive look better since ive started wish i had a before pic for comparison nothing has changed diet wise, i feel great and strong as hell, well i am very strong right now honestly

i weighed myself yesterday at 206.5, im 6'1", ive actually gained weight since taking it........stronger and fuller, not to mention my mood and well being is awesome, id swear im taking a PH

only thing ive ever done is androhard v3 when it came out

my only supps right now are niagen and protein powder blend an i like to eat food

anyways im a great responder to this product, i love it

somm
03-27-2014, 10:05 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2e2ielh.jpg

ive look better since ive started wish i had a before pic for comparison nothing has changed diet wise, i feel great and strong as hell, well i am very strong right now honestly

i weighed myself yesterday at 206.5, im 6'1", ive actually gained weight since taking it........stronger and fuller, not to mention my mood and well being is awesome, id swear im taking a PH

only thing ive ever done is androhard v3 when it came out

my only supps right now are niagen and protein powder blend an i like to eat food

anyways im a great responder to this product, i love it

Yeah, you're def pretty swole! Do you dose on work out days only, also do you use recommended dosage or do you bump it up a capsule or two?

ctAL
03-27-2014, 10:49 AM
Yeah, you're def pretty swole! Do you dose on work out days only, also do you use recommended dosage or do you bump it up a capsule or two?

i do 2 capsules first thing upon wake, i been consistent at 7am with it

nate i took demiurge with choline cdp and caff

this is WAY better, i been on a journey for a awesome nootropic stack myself

i JUST feel better man, i havnt been on any stims since taking this product, i turn 29 in May I feel like im 23 yrs old again (when i felt my most awesome before more grown up responsiblities)

BBG
03-27-2014, 10:57 AM
How long does a bottle last?

ctAL
03-27-2014, 11:18 AM
How long does a bottle last?

One month. Idc it's best 50 bucks I've spent in ages.

nate3993
03-27-2014, 02:35 PM
Do you find it affects appetite at all?

BBG
03-27-2014, 02:56 PM
One month. Idc it's best 50 bucks I've spent in ages.

If it worked for me I would be totally down to pay that each and every month. But as it stands I can't even spare the 50 just in case it doesn't work.

Fulltime work + school + lifting + life could definitely benefit from this, though.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-27-2014, 02:58 PM
A little extra savings for you guys...might be a good time to give N(R) a shot.

Double your Savings: Now through Sunday at Midnight (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/2036-double-your-savings-now-through-sunday-midnight.html)

ctAL
03-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Do you find it affects appetite at all?

actually............yes

ive been hungrier since ive been taking it

nate3993
03-27-2014, 07:22 PM
actually............yes

ive been hungrier since ive been taking it

Interesting. That'd be a welcomed benefit.