PDA

View Full Version : Need help ~transdermals~??

WesleyInman
03-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Hey Swole Source! I need your guys help, someone experienced.

My experience and knowledge falls flat off the chart when it comes to transdermals..I really don't have a vast education or knowledge on making or mixing PH's in a transdermal solution.

I obviously understand that DMSO can work..

But I need a solid, very good, and inexpensive way to make my product transdermal.

I bought some raw EpiAndro from SoCal..The minute my Mithras Nano beta test is over..I wanna give it a shot at a high dosage, I am thinking 400mgs ED minimum.

If anyone else can point me in the right direction as well as where to buy anything I might need..it would be much appreciated!!

I know you guys here are super advanced in this area..so please help me out!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

somm
03-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I'm interested as well!

longBallLima
03-17-2014, 11:40 AM
does iron legion still make salvo?

New Iron Legion Product: Iron Legion Salvo Topical Carrier (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/1334-new-iron-legion-product-iron-legion-salvo-topical-carrier.html)

Wesley, do you happen to know EpiAndro's molecular weight?

longBallLima
03-17-2014, 11:46 AM
sort of your quick instruction set here for salvo: Iron Legion Salvo Advanced Empty Transdermal Carrier System - Size Up Supplements (http://www.sizeupsupplements.com/iron-legion-salvo-advanced-empty-transdermal-carrier-system/)

somm
03-17-2014, 12:10 PM
From what i found: molecular weight is 290.44 so it should mix good for a transdermal, right?

SoCal-Nutrition
03-17-2014, 12:26 PM
yeah, Iron Legion Still makes Salvo...we have a shipment of more coming later this week.

thanks for the link on the use...since we'll be stocking some bulk powders, I'm excited to get into TD's

Wes, thanks for being our Guinea pig :p

Soon, I'll have the epiandrosterone on the site, and we also have bulk Resveratrol 98%

we have stock, PM me if you want some...we're just working on packaging now. So, if you don't mind ghetto packaging, PM me for Epiandro or Resv

longBallLima
03-17-2014, 12:38 PM
From what i found: molecular weight is 290.44 so it should mix good for a transdermal, right?

yup, should be carried, no problem :)

yeah, Iron Legion Still makes Salvo...we have a shipment of more coming later this week.

thanks for the link on the use...since we'll be stocking some bulk powders, I'm excited to get into TD's

no worries, man! will you be selling custom made TDs?? i like the idea, but im kinda traumatized after what that BPS batch of dermacrine did to my skin lol

SoCal-Nutrition
03-17-2014, 01:58 PM
yup, should be carried, no problem :)

no worries, man! will you be selling custom made TDs?? i like the idea, but im kinda traumatized after what that BPS batch of dermacrine did to my skin lol

no, we're just going to start offering some select raw powders

and, salvo...allowing you guys to make your own

nate3993
03-17-2014, 03:21 PM
interested to see how topical epiandro works

somm
03-17-2014, 10:15 PM
"Before everyone spends their hard earned money on putting methyls in Salvo, it doesn't make a lot of sense to do when the purpose of the methyl group at the 17th position is to make it bioavailable orally. Putting it in a TD will yield less results. It is more appropriate for stuff like Trestolone, Dienolone, Trenavar, Max LMG, etc. And if you're thinking esterified AAS like Test Prop, you are worlds better off using the no-ester form of any compound. The ester may help with solubility, but it doesn't help with absorption that I am aware of."

This is a quote from someone who is no longer on this forum that i'm aware of. How true is this? My liver is in pretty good shape that i'm aware of so maybe i'm better off sticking with orals instead of transdermal if I want better results. Or maybe instead of taking two methyls orally, take one oral, and mix the other with Salvo, transdermal, and not stress your liver too much.

WesleyInman
03-18-2014, 12:20 PM
Some awesome info in this thread :)

I knew I could count on the SS crew...

The Salvo looks awesome..and Somm I am taking into account the info you said as well

I found a thread on the other forum, and HenryV who my understanding is either owns or creates the products for IL..specifically says that epiandro is a good compound to use in a Solution as such.

So I will tell you what I will do.

I will make this compound into a salvo and dose it at 100mgs/mL. I will run it 10-20 days at 2-300mgs ED..and then I will use it in an oral solution afterwards...

I will then give my honest feedback on both versions..and i will also compare how the transdermal and raw powder version compares to the products:

Epi andro rx (IML), Epi andro hard (PN), 5 alpha test (FRL), Stano200 (LGI) , and the last one I tried, I forget the brand off top of head, but will post it up..

I've tried all of these..

I would love to hear feedback from ORyan or anyone else who also has used these and AndroHard VH1.

EpiAndro is my favorite PH...better believe I am going to be a guinea pig with this product until I find the biggest and best way to run it :)

Any more info would be appreciated!! Or feedback :)

How does this plan sound to everyone??

Scope75
03-18-2014, 01:10 PM
Sounds like a solid plan man...
I'm on 6 caps of Epi Andro RX 2x2x2 right now and loving it so I'm very interested in your transdermal results/review.

somm
03-18-2014, 01:46 PM
Some awesome info in this thread :)

I knew I could count on the SS crew...

The Salvo looks awesome..and Somm I am taking into account the info you said as well

I found a thread on the other forum, and HenryV who my understanding is either owns or creates the products for IL..specifically says that epiandro is a good compound to use in a Solution as such.

So I will tell you what I will do.

I will make this compound into a salvo and dose it at 100mgs/mL. I will run it 10-20 days at 2-300mgs ED..and then I will use it in an oral solution afterwards...

I will then give my honest feedback on both versions..and i will also compare how the transdermal and raw powder version compares to the products:

Epi andro rx (IML), Epi andro hard (PN), 5 alpha test (FRL), Stano200 (LGI) , and the last one I tried, I forget the brand off top of head, but will post it up..

I've tried all of these..

I would love to hear feedback from ORyan or anyone else who also has used these and AndroHard VH1.

EpiAndro is my favorite PH...better believe I am going to be a guinea pig with this product until I find the biggest and best way to run it :)

Any more info would be appreciated!! Or feedback :)

How does this plan sound to everyone??

Sounds awesome! You da man Wesley!

somm
03-18-2014, 02:03 PM
I bet transdermal stano with the old PP turinabol lv would be a sweet combo!

Scope75
03-18-2014, 02:42 PM
I bet transdermal stano with the old PP turinabol lv would be a sweet combo!

I'll be running PPs Tbol along with the Epi Andro RX in a 12 days.

somm
03-18-2014, 02:55 PM
I'll be running PPs Tbol along with the Epi Andro RX in a 12 days.

I'll be following this! Why aren't you running the Tbol with the Epi Andro right now? Is it better to let the Epi Andro build up in your system, and then jump into the Tbol?

Scope75
03-18-2014, 04:00 PM
I'll be following this! Why aren't you running the Tbol with the Epi Andro right now? Is it better to let the Epi Andro build up in your system, and then jump into the Tbol?

Running it solo to compare it to AHv1,2,3 and to allow it to kick in fully before introducing the Tbol. Another reason is it makes the cycle longer without having a methylated compound in the mix the whole time.